Christine Faces Karen

Story Info
Chris punished by dominant Karen, sets meet with Laura, Jack.
3.5k words
4.63
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. All characters are well over eighteen. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use some of her characters.]

Christine enjoyed her job as sales coordinator at the big drugstore which served the university. It was effectively the equivalent of a campus store since the university had not bothered to open one in view of the capability this store possessed to serve the campus clientele.

Christine guided people to checkout lines but also helped customers decide and find what they needed. She increased total sales volume significantly. Coeds felt comfortable asking her about different tampon brands and sizes, as well as about the various new period panties the store now carried. She was just 20, so the young women were more than willing to confide some of their most intimate information and ask her the questions they would be unwilling to broach to others.

Laura, a married woman, who had graduated from the university a few years earlier, brought her husband Jack with her and asked her about tampons for him to wear. Christine had then been willing to let them use a staff bathroom when Jack, whom Laura called Jackie and was dressed in female clothing, said he needed to pee and was close to having an accident.

Much to her glee, Christine accompanied them into the bathroom and watched as Jack did his business sitting on the toilet. Then Laura caned him on the couch in the ladies room and invited Christine to administer some strokes. This almost brought her to orgasm because she had so much hoped to be asked to participate in caning Jack. She even tapped Jack between his legs a few times and in so doing, made him feel she might snap the cane right up on his genitals.

A few days later, she visited Laura and Jack in their home and got to tawse Laura, who now was being dominated by Jack, and then pussywhip the older (by about five or six years) woman. Lastly, Laura told her she could fuck Jack, so all in all, it had been a delightful experience for the redhaired Christine.

When she returned to the apartment she shared with her friend and roommate Karen, who was about a year or so older than Chris, she amazed Karen when she related all that had occurred during her visit to Laura and Jack.

"She let you fuck her husband?" Karen exclaimed. "Wow, girl, that must have been incredible! But you're lucky she didn't pull out a gun and plug you for fucking him."

"It definitely was amazing," Christine confirmed. "First, I got to lick her pussy to orgasm and then she let me choose which implement I wanted to use to punish Jack. I'd heard about teachers using the tawse and that it hit about as hard and stung as much as the cane, so I opted for that and had him screaming. He must've been the most surprised when Laura told me, after she had had sex with him, that I should then fuck him."

"This all started when they came to the store to buy tampons for him," Christine told a still-amazed Karen. "Yes, she has him wear them in his rear when she has her period. Pretty cool, isn't that?"

Karen agreed that it was charmingly humiliating for Laura's husband. She also thought that she wished she had been in Chris's place. Although she was a successful executive and an experienced domme among her friends, she was annoyed at herself, too, for becoming jealous when she heard about Chris's most recent adventure.

"Why don't I get into these kinds of delightful scenes?" she asked herself. She was pretty, smart, well-dressed, and kept herself in shape even if she was not as lithe as her roommate. This kind of thinking brought out her mean side, she realized: she now wanted nothing more than to whip Christine until she pleaded for mercy. Nevertheless, Karen kept a lid on her boiling temper.

"She's going to have him come to see me at the store whenever he needs to buy some more tampons," Christine said proudly. "I'll probably include more Super Plus ones so that he'll have a nice thick plug going up his ass."

"You are so naughty, Chris," Karen gleamed. "I think you do need to be disciplined, however, for going ahead and fucking this woman's husband in front of her and even with her approval. She may change her mind when he hankers after you, which given your lovely appearance and personality, I'm sure he will. If she came to the store and complained about you to the manager, you would be in deep doodoo, sweetie."

"Now," Karen continued, sounding quite annoyed, "you were naughty and you know what that means."

"Yes, Miss Karen," Christine replied as if by rote, "it means I will be caned." Chris loved being able to discipline Jack and Laura, but she also knew she had a deep need to be taken charge of as well, and she was happy that Karen was there to fulfill that want. The pain she would endure from being caned by Karen was not inconsiderable, however, so she also knew she would be hurting and have those telltale cane stripes on her bottom for some time.

Christine admitted to her roommate that she deserved to be punished. She knew Karen was more than capable of providing this disciplining, since as the older of the two, she had usually been the one to spank Christine when Chris failed to keep her part of the bedroom clean and left her dirty panties and sometimes even her used tampons in the bathroom. She also was punished for coming home late without telling Karen in advance.

Karen had a larger but still very attractive frame and body. She dressed well and caught men's eyes with her large, beautiful breasts and shapely posterior. She had sandy blonde hair, too, and a nice face. She summarily had Christine stand in front of her to ask her to be disciplined.

After her roommate made the embarrassing request, Karen reached down and lowered Chris's slacks and pulled her scanty bikini panties down just below her bottom.

"Go stand in the corner facing out with your pussy on display," Karen ordered, "while I prepare for your punishment."

Karen had realized that she was getting overcome by her desire to thrash her roommate. She wondered about how her mind worked sometimes. She accepted that she was bi, because she loved playing with other women but also deeply wanted to be loved and fucked by the right man. She was not a switch in terms of her dominance, however; no one was going to order her to submit to anything.

Christine complied with Karen's embarrassing order. Her pussy was already leaking from her arousal, and she knew Karen would detect that when she returned and inspected her intimately.

Karen took some time in the bathroom peeing and then excreting a bowel movement. She wiped herself carefully and applied some perfume to her face and also to various spots around her body. Having relieved herself, she was also now in a better mood. She let herself remember that she shouldn't go too far in disciplining Chris. But she still stopped in the bedroom to gather her thin cane, hairbrush, and a buttplug, along with some tight panties.

When she returned, she had Christine walk over to Karen who was seated on an armless chair. Chris knew she needed to stand in front of her domme. Karen directed Chris to spread her legs and then inspected Chris's pussy. She detected the wetness and had Chris turn around so Karen could insert her finger embarrassingly in Chris's bottom-hole.

"Your cunt is sopping but I don't feel anything in your rectum," Karen announced. "But if you feel the need to do Number Two, you'll have to hold it." Then she had Christine turn around and Karen inserted a small glycerin suppository in her roommate's bottom-hole, just to make it harder for Chris to maintain control of her bowels.

Karen then had Christine lie across her lap. She was wearing a tweed skirt which would likely cause Chris some irritation when she began struggling during the forthcoming spanking. She began spanking Chris slowly, even teasing her now and then with a well-placed finger teasing through Chris's furrow and just touching the tip of her clit.

The spanking then became more forceful as Karen spanked with her hand but then used her hairbrush on Chris's already rosy then reddened cheeks. This resulted in Christine's making moaning then groaning sounds.

Before long, Karen had switched to using her hairbrush on Chris's buttocks. Chris was now voicing loud cries indicating the steady pain the hairbrush was inflicting on her bottom.

"Miss Karen," she said pleadingly, "that little thing you pushed into my bottom is making me feel like I need to go. Can I use the toilet?"

"You know that you don't get potty breaks during your punishment, sweetie," Karen reminded her. "But to make sure we don't have an accident here, I'll plug you." With that, she carefully and slowly inserted the buttplug into Chris's small bottom-hole.

Chris cried that it hurt, mostly because the suppository must have been effective in stimulating Chris's colon to push some doody down toward her rectum. Christine now felt incredibly full in her anal canal.

Karen put down the hairbrush and swiftly ordered Christine to bend over the couch and keep her legs spread well apart.

"Do you really have to cane me now, too?" Chris pleaded.

"You know that when you're naughty as you were, darling, the only remedy that cures the problem is the cane," Karen intoned.

Karen took out her cane and swished it in the air a few times. Chris was now in a panic because she truly feared the cane. She knew that Karen was expert in its application, too.

Christine hurried to get in position because she feared Karen might add strokes on to what she intended to give. Karen liked looking over and seeing Chris's red bottom pushed out to receive her caning. She picked up the thin, whippy cane and without touching Chris's bottom, held it there an inch or so away, drew it back carefully and fired three quick strokes.

The impact of the three stingers elicited a series of cries from Christine. She was now increasingly terrified that she would excrete the plug because the pressure she felt of her movement hitting the plug was becoming excruciating.

Karen saw her moving her bottom, and had only intended to give her the three strokes. She moved behind her roommate, bent down, and swiftly extracted the butt plug from Chris's cute little anal opening.

The surprise of her relieving the pressure Chris had been feeling made her suddenly realize she would not be able to retain her bowel movement.

"Oh, no, Karen, oh no," she cried, "as the long brown movement surged out of her anus and fell on the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that released it and I couldn't stop the doody from getting out!"

"Bad girl!" Karen remonstrated with her. "Bend down and smell what you did down there on the floor!"

Christine was now so scared of what severe punishment Karen might carry out for Chris's humiliating loss of bowel control. Instead, Karen left her there, went into the kitchen, and returned with a small washcloth and some paper towels. She had wet the washcloth with warm water. She used it to wipe off Chris's anal area, which was remarkably clean, mainly because the doody had almost shot out of her hole, so left little trace. Then Karen gathered the poo in the paper towels, wrapped them and took them back to dispose of them in the kitchen.

"All clean!" she announced gaily to Christine. "You can pull up your panties, my love, and come with me now."

Chris was still frightened that Karen had some further ordeal to impose on her, but her roommate led the way to their bedroom. There, Karen lovingly undressed Chris by unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt. Then she removed her shoes and socks. Chris now responded by carefully performing the same undressing ritual for Karen.

When both were down to their bras and panties, Karen reached behind Chris to unhook her bralette and Chris did the same, which released Karen's magnificent orbs from the large, sturdy bra that had held them in and pushed them up, too.

Chris couldn't resist kissing Karen's prominent nipples, which were already firm and pointed. Karen returned the favor and licked Chris's nips and petted her areolae. Then she took down Chris's panties and admired her red thatch down in front. Chris lowered her roommate's pale blue silky undies and slipped them down her legs and off.

Karen now took Chris in her arms and lay her on the bed, after which she crawled in next to her. She spread her legs and Chris knew she needed to get between them and bring Karen to a roaring orgasm. Once she managed that, she knew that her roommate would be butter to her touch.

Chris knew how to lick a pussy and she'd had plenty of experience in using her tongue in Karen's folds and hole. Karen was already wet, and Chris loved the taste of her vaginal fluids. She insinuated her tongue into Karen's vagina and lovingly but lightly moved her tongue along her puffy labia.

She teased Karen by holding off on touching her clit but did slip one then two fingers into Karen's deeply recessed dark-colored anus. This fired Karen up and when Chris moved to graze the tip of her clit with a finger, Karen exploded, lifting her bottom off the bed and going into an almost theatrical climax.

She had to lie there until her palpitations slowed and eased off before she could breathe some more, kiss Chris sweetly and deeply on her mouth, and then address her roommate's charming little pussy below her flaming red thatch of pubic hair. Chris was ready for being loved like this and she knew that Karen did not hold back in making love to her, something she adored about her dominant roommate.

Karen moved between her roommate's spread legs and dabbed at her cute little clit with her tongue. This was enough to fire Christine up. She began to buck and writhe like a woman possessed. Karen picked up her smooth sculpted dildo with a clit extension. She'd paid a pretty penny for this device (she would not regard something so exciting as a mere toy) but it proved itself every time. She slipped it inside Christine's vaginal opening and turned it on. Chris roared at the vibration, and when Karen turned it so that the clit arm started working on Chris's button, she almost went in paroxysm.

"Omiggod, Karen," she wailed, "this is sooo incredible!"

She couldn't hold out from orgasming very long. Chris went off and then Karen knew to turn off the dildo and slide it out of Chris's sopping cunt.

"Oh Karen," Chris almost shrieked, "I can't believe how good that was. I love you, you sweet domme, you!"

Karen laughed. "I've never been called that before," she grinned. "I'll add it to my fan list."

"Would you like me to bring my new friends, Laura and Jack, over soon?" she asked. "You'll like them. They'll love being put through it by you. Then you can fuck whichever one you want or both of them."

While Karen, who was delighted with Chris's generous offer, pretended to take the idea under careful consideration, she gently moved Chris next to her so Chris's head was now nestled between Karen's lovely boobs.

Chris loved being placed in this position; she felt loved and cosseted by her loving roommate. She was even happier when Karen gave her approval to Chris's inviting Laura and Jack over.

Christine called Laura and arranged to stop by and see her that afternoon. When she arrived, Laura was wearing just a nice terrycloth bathrobe.

"I was about to take my shower," Laura said, "but maybe," she smiled, "you'd like to join me in my bedroom for a quickie."

"Would like nothing better," Chris responded with alacrity. She decided to tell her what had happened when she got home from her time with Laura and Jack.

"Poor baby," Laura commiserated with the younger woman. "I'm so sorry you were caned. But yes, I'd love to come over to visit with Jack and let your roommate and you put us through our paces."

"Thanks and you'll definitely get a charge out of it," Chris promised. "And Karen is good people. After all, she only gave me three strokes."

"You've been very nice, Chris, in recognizing what both Jack and I need," Laura said gratefully. "I hope I feel as happy after we visit, though."

Laura then lovingly raised Chris's nice navy skirt and slipped her little panties right down and off. Then she had Chris lie on her tummy and Laura put her fingers into a jar of soothing cream which she gently rubbed on Chris's three-striped bottom.

"Those are very red," Laura observed. "She must hit hard."

"Any caning leaves stripes like that," Chris responded, "I'm sure you left Jack well caned. Karen is very proficient in the impact she can produce in only three strokes."

Chris then moved between Laura's legs and pushed open her robe to disclose her lovely frame, pleasantly sized boobs, and shaved pussy. She asked silently if Laura wanted her to lick her down there and Laura nodded that she did. Chris applied herself and, more particularly, her tongue, to Laura's slit. Even though Chris was fond of her red thatch, she liked the clean look of Laura's pudendum.

She started to lick Laura's split and felt her petals open up to her penetrating tongue. Chris liked her taste and felt Laura's pussy grow warmer as she licked further inside her vaginal opening. Laura began moving her bottom as Chris's attentions aroused her.

Laura thought about how she had to train Jack to service her like this. It took some doing to get a man to slow down and satisfy her in this wonderful way, but she cackled to herself that she had ways of getting his attention that he would do his best to avoid.

The excitement in her loins was building. For her part, Chris enjoyed her taste. Then when Laura went over the edge, Chris felt a hot jet hit her mouth and knew instantly that in her orgasm, Laura had passed some pee.

She let Laura come down from her climax and then adopted a severe tone when she told her, "Laura, that was naughty letting a little pee out when you came."

Laura blushed. "Oh, no, Chris," she gasped, "I peed into your mouth?"

"That you did," Chris replied smartly, "and I think you know you did, don't you?"

"Yes," Laura confessed. "I sometimes do that when I cum. I'm sorry. I should have tried to keep control."

"It's hard sometimes when you get aroused," Chris sympathized. "But I think you do need a little spanking for that, don't you?"

"I suppose so," a reluctant Laura admitted in a small, slightly frightened voice.

Chris sat up on the side of the bed. "Do come over here, Laura, and get across my lap."

Laura assumed the dictated position and Chris began to spank her rather lightly. Chris liked the look of Laura's well-shaped bottom cheeks and couldn't resist running her finger down Laura's anal crack and through her legs, playing with her wet vaginal opening and her puffed-up labia.

Then she resumed the spanking, which was harder this time round. Laura began to gasp, then moan, and finally groan, by the time Chris stopped. She admired the nice red cheeks she had produced by her spanking Laura.

Chris and Laura set the date for Saturday morning, when everyone would be free for the day. Chris advised her to make sure she wore clean panties because they would be carefully inspected. She also mentioned that Jack not only had better wear clean underwear himself but should be very respectful in responding to any questions Karen might pose to him.

"My roommate can be very dominant," Chris added, "but you can tell Jack that she does like men, especially if they know how to arouse her during sex." She smiled and said that she liked the fact that Karen, Laura, and she were all bi. "But you and I can also switch," she continued, "while Karen is totally a domme."

Laura remembered some of the professors she had at the university, especially Prof. Kathryn Thompson for Women's Studies. "I've had some experience with dommes," she chuckled. "I'll be ready for her."