Christine - New Life for Troll Pt. 04

Story Info
Christine shares some more.
2.1k words
4.13
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

I went back to my room to think for a while. It had been a strange couple of days. Christine was my infatuation. I would willingly remove my left nut to worship her.

Over the last couple of days, I had seen her tits, licked her pussy, and jacked off for her amusement. You would think I would be delighted, and I was, but I was still at arms length. She still returned to Alex, which was fine. Alex was her boyfriend.

Several of the things we had done together, we shouldn't have. If Alex asked me to justify eating out his girlfriend, I couldn't. In a very real way, I had slipped to subhuman. I was something that jacked off for the amusement of others, ate another man's cum out of his girlfriend's pussy, sniffed panties for sexual excitement. If any of this very came out, I would be mortified.

On the other hand, I had seen Christina's pussy and tits and licked at her hole. I pictured her standing in the kitchen earlier. It was a strange pose, like she was getting a waxing instead of about to receive pleasure. The utilitarian nature of it made it even more of a turn on for me. This wasn't the pumped-up excitement of porn, this was her asking me to perform a service for her. Lick her vagina clean. I would willing do it again.

I was the geek at the carnival biting heads of chickens.

That evening Christine became more of a tease than usual. The regular groping was on display. Occasionally she would look over to me and sigh.

"Can't he join us for a cuddle?" she would ask Alex.

It was meant to tease me, and Alex didn't take it seriously.

Tonight, she was just wearing a long t-shirt and had long since shucked her jeans. This mean I was getting more and more glimpses of her panties as they play around. I just stared hoping to catch a sexual touch or a peek at the unseen.

Even Alex caught me a few times and gave me a strange look.

It wasn't until they were heading for bed that things took a strange turn.

Both Alex and Christine stretched and headed for their room. Just as I thought the show was over for the evening, Christine called out to me, "Want my panties again tonight?"

I almost choked.

"What the fuck?" Alex asked.

"I will explain in a minute," Christine said, pushing Alex further into the room.

A moment later a pair of panties flew out in my direction. I didn't know what she was playing at and expected to be pummeled by Alex any minute. The beating didn't come. I picked up the panties and headed to my room for safety. As I passed their door I heard some whispered talking, but couldn't make out what was being said.

I sat on my bed in a panic. I wondered if we would laugh this off as a joke in the morning. It was hours before I fell asleep.

The daylight arrived and I found myself bolted awake by last night events. I stuck my head out the door of my room and look around.

Christine was sitting in her chair and just smiled at me. I left my room and went to sit in the chair across from her. My hope was we would get a change to check out stories before Alex woke up.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be ok now." Christine said, looking into my eyes.

That didn't sound good to me. For everything to be ok, something would have happened that wasn't ok first.

"What's going on?" I begged her to tell me.

"Alex will be out in a minute," she assured me, "wait until then."

Now I was panicking. What was all this about?

Alex exited his room and gave me a strange look. Nothing threatened about it, but also nothing welcoming either.

He sat down and looked at me.

"You are a bit of a freak, aren't you?" Alex started, "You like to jack off for my girlfriend?"

"Alex, I am so sorry, I didn't mean..." I started to plead.

"Wait, I am not mad buddy," Alex cut me off, "just a little confused. I mean Christine is sexy as hell, I get that part, but you are ok just performing for her?"

I looked over to Christine for guidance.

Christine nodded at me, "I told him everything. Every about your clean up job in the kitchen."

"Yeah!" Alex interjected, "What was that about? You licked my spunk from her cunt? You Bi or something?"

I felt like crying. I was completely humiliated. Alex and I had been friends for years and never imagined us have this conversation.

"Buddy, it's fine, I don't care of you are bisexual or something." Alex said, trying to reassure me.

"I'm not bi," I stammered, "I just jumped the chance to lick Christine's pussy. I gagged at first."

I had blurted that out a little too quickly, and now looked over at Christine apologetically. She just smiled back knowingly.

"Wow!" Alex said again, "I don't really know what to say."

He looked at me and then over to Christine, then back to me as if he was trying to work something out.

"When Christine told me last night what had been going on," Alex continued, "I was a little upset, I thought you were trying to move in on me. She then explained it was your kink. How you only wanted to service her and not actually fuck her. Can't imagine not ramming home inside her every chance I get."

He wasn't exactly right; I would also like to ram my cock into Christine. But this wasn't the time to correct him.

"Do it now!" Alex commanded, "lick her pussy clean. I want to see this."

I wasn't sure if he really wanted to watch or test the situation. Looking over at Christine, she nodded, and pulled up her t-shirt. Nothing underneath it. She casually spread her legs and opened herself up.

"Come over and lick me clean." She said, matter of fact, "You can even get me off this morning."

I dropped to my knees and started to lick away.

"DUDE!" Alex exclaimed behind me. "I came in her last night."

I already knew that, and work my way thought the initial repulsed feeling I had. The more I licked the more the flavour changed from post sex stink to the aroma of wet pussy.

"How is he doing?" I heard Alex ask.

"Oh, he is getting there." Christine replied with a hint of arousal in her voice.

"As soon as he is done," Alex continued, "I am putting another load up there."

"Mmmm, that will be nice." Christine confirmed.

Christine's legs were pulled back now and her pussy was plumping up nicely.

"Oh wow, he is doing a great job." Christine moaned, "Won't be long now. I could start the day like this every day. Can't wait until I am on the rag, much rather have a cleaning out like this than rely on the vibrator to relieve my cramps."

That idea rolled around in my head. Would I be willing to lick her clean when she was flowing with her monthly? I thought I probably would, I had just licked out another man's spunk, why not.

"Oh fuck!" Christine cried out as the first wave hit her, "Oh, I am, Oh, I'm cumming.."

Soon she pushed my head away and collapsed back in her chair.

"My turn!" Alex said, pulling down his sleeper pants.

In a quick moment he was balls deep inside her.

"Go get a towel!" Christine ordered.

I came back with a towel, assuming I would need to clean up after their fuck.

"Go stand over there and put the towel in front of you." Christine continued giving directions, "Can't have you cumming on the rug again. You can pump one out into the towel."

I did as I was commanded, pulled down my pajamas and started stroking. Alex looked up at me and chuckled to himself. He turned Christine into a doggy position and kept going. I tried to match strokes but realized I would end up cumming quickly like that and had to slow down.

Soon Alex was pumping hard, and I knew he was about to cum. I tried to time myself so we both went off together. Fucking Christine by proxy.

Alex slid back on his heals, he wet cock now hanging between his legs. He pulled his sleeper pant back up and returned to his chair.

"There you go," He said to me, "clean that up."

I got down behind Christine and started lapping at her pussy. Alex's cum was dripping out of her. I fought back the gap reflex and worked on doing a good job.

"Don't forget her asshole!" Alex laughed, "I might have a go at that later."

I cringed a little inside, I would give anything to be that intimate with Christine. Instead, I concentrated the task at hand. After working on her pussy for a while I switched and started to rim her tiny tight hole.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed, "I have never done that before. That is sending tingles everywhere."

Encouraged, I started to tongue her asshole and push deeper.

"I might let you fuck my ass sooner than later Alex," Christine purred, "He is doing a great job of opening me up."

Alex came in closer and watched me lick and tongue her asshole. He seemed fascinated and helped to pull her cheeks apart.

"My god, she is soaking," Alex commented on the pool forming below up. "You do great work."

My fantasy was becoming a reality. I was the designated cunnilingus expert. Was this our new setup?

"Give me asshole a kiss and let me standup." Christine told me.

I placed a perfect kiss right on her little pucker.

"So!" Christine started, "Is everyone OK?"

She looked at Alex and he just nodded. She then looked at me and smile dismissively, like she knew I would be ok.

Throughout the remainder of the day everything was normal. None of our activities were brought up and we hung out at usual.

That evening Alex and Christine were lounging on the couch.

"No!" I heard Christine say to Alex.

There was more whispering, and conversation I couldn't hear.

"Fine!" Christine finally gave in.

She undid Alex's pants and pulled them down along with is underwear. Laying in his lap she casually started to give him a blow.

Alex looked over at me, "be a sport and give her cunt a licking."

I moved around and got behind Christine. I pulled off her panties off and dove in from behind. She pulled her knees up a little to give me better access.

"I could get used this," Alex exclaimed, "I mean I like eating pussy, but Christine can take a while sometimes."

'No, she doesn't' I thought to myself, you just don't know what you are doing. I would never say this out loud.

"Get her good and ready, Buddy!" Alex ordered, "I want to fuck her raw later.

Maybe you can come in and watch."

Alex was in heaven; his girlfriend was being satisfied and he didn't need to put in the work. Christine seemed happy, she had someone to attend to her whenever she wanted, a live in vibrator. She also got off on the dynamics, she loved to be worshiped.

My story was a little more mixed. My face was in heaven pressed deeply into Christine's crotch from behind. I was constantly turned on. However, I didn't have what I truly wanted, I didn't own Christine. I was third on the rung. I doubt I would ever get to fuck her, just get her ready and clean up afterward. Everything else had to happen in my fantasies.

Six months later things got more serious with Alex and Christine. They got engaged, married, and found themselves a new place. I still went over occasionally to provide services.

Not too long after that I got myself a girlfriend, Mandy. She was a lot like Christine. Probably too much, I didn't want her to think she was a substitute, but she probably was. It wasn't long before she figured out I was a sub, and we started our own games of control and power.

A story for another time, but it wasn't too long before I found myself standing in Alex and Christine's living room, naked from the waist down, watching Mandy kiss Christine like old lovers.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers