All Comments on 'Christine's Christmas Present'

by blondeslave50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the Maldives!!!!

What a Christmas gift. Just loved the story. Hope we'll read about the vacations in the Maldives... Thanks for sharing|

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Taking it further

Keep writing she should be piered and tattooed with ownership marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The flow of the story is too choppy. It is understandable to have extremes of emotions given everything happening, but you have her too accepting too fast. A corset for occasional play is one thing, where you take it is another.

The husband goes to wild extremes based on very little. He is horrible uncaring about what he's doing. He is endangering her right and left.

You have her feel justifiable (but too weak) anger numerous times, then have her wave it away with a simple minded excuse of being turned on. Fuck that shit. Not any and everything is excusable because you got wet.

All the public and friends involved? WTF. The work response is silly in its unbelievability.

WHEN THE HOLY HELL DOES SHE ACTUALLY GET TO EAT?

The idea is interesting. Yes, it's fantasy and as such can be pushed to extremes. The problem is pushing too far ruins it. Here, less would be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Thanks for this wonderful story. I love them when the wife starts changing for the husband. I especially enjoy body modification so tattoos,piercings, breast implants, extreme hair styles all to show her devotion to her husband. These are my detishes but please continue writing what you enjoy and I will enjoy reading it. Thanks Fred

paulopostpaulopostabout 7 years ago
Shall we ever know something about the Maldive Corsetorium and its customers and staff?

I guess the Maldive climate it's a bit too hot for a corset enthusiast ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please continue to write either this or another there are not enough good corset fetish stories out there. May be include latex clothing in it as well please include others not in the fetish scence maybe family disappointed with her choices but moving on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you very much

As another anonymous reader said. There is a severe lack of corset fetish stories out there and not many being made. Thank you for making this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

A good story although I've never read something like this before. A descriptive sex scene would have been nice.

I did wonder about the corset company manager commenting on Christine being on the pill and the women on the island having chastity devices. Were the women otherwise fair game there? Would Christine be expected to be available to one and all at the island?

Would like to see further chapters in this story.

blksoldierblksoldierabout 5 years ago
Amazing

you have a talent that you are hiding please write more you have a fan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great fantasy

Great story of a thrilling fantasy. Starts off as a gentle introduction to being corseted and exposed and turns into a wild ride. Well done! Let's have some more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondeslave50@blondeslave50
In this new normal where BLM, I as a liberal white woman believe that I should pa=y reparation for the suffering by my fore fathers to the nations enslaved. I am willing to become a slave to black masters for charity, being blonde totally unaware of what it really entails. I c...

story TAGS