Christmas CMNM Party

Story Info
My roommate holds a surprise CMNM party for me.
11.3k words
4.75
23.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romantis
romantis
82 Followers

My stomach welled with excitement as my Uber pulled through the downtown core. I wasn't sure exactly where I was going. Manny had called it for me, and all he gave me was the suite number of the building.

Suite 3200, his text read.

So I knew it was a tall building, I suppose. But 3200 seemed like an odd suite number for a condo, unless it took up the whole floor. Maybe it was a penthouse?

My thick sweaty thumbs streaked over my phone, reviewing our text thread.

MANNY

Gurl, I know ur disappointed about the party I promised you. I can make it up to you tonight though, u just need to clear plans and get ready to come downtown... {devil emoji}

ME

-???

- U serious? How

MANNY

How long do u need to get ready? U should freshen up if u haven't. Folks will want to get handsy lol

ME

- Wut? Where? Who are u talking about????

- Is it a party?

- Who is there?

- I can be ready in 30

MANNY

I thought you like surprises {winky face}

It IS a party, I'll tell u that much.

Just homos ;)

Mostly, anyway... One str8 guy, I guess, but only barely.

NVM that

I'll give you an hour. Make sure ur nice and prepped {devil face}

AND WEAR THE OUTFIT {santa emoji}

Be downstairs in an hour. I'll call you an Uber.

ME

- Wait! Whose party?

MANNY

#NoSpoilers lol

When u get here, it's suite 3200

ME

- When I get *where*?

MANNY

Where the uber drops u

AND BRING SOME SUPPLIES

Manny was my roommate and a good friend. He knew I had a love for exhibitionism. He'd catch me fucking guys out on the porch, in the park near our house. Sometimes—if the guys were cool with it—I'd even ask him to take photos. A couple months ago, around Halloween, this resulted in me asking him to throw a special party: a Clothed-Male, Naked-Male (or CMNM) party.

I told him I wanted to get a bunch of guys over—people he knew and trusted, mostly. Over the course of the night I would get totally naked and party with them while they stayed clothed. I would let them fondle me... and more.

We got to planning it out and everything. He made a guest list, talked to some people, but in the end it fell through. In the end we couldn't make it happen. I was so disappointed. It fell through after some people cancelled. I didn't really want to be naked with just Manny and two other people. I wanted a party! I wanted loud music; hot dancing in close quarters; a small crowd pawing me and begging to suck my dick and eat my ass. I wanted a group of eager guys to sandwich my nude, sweaty body while their hands and mouths explored me.

But now it was happening again. Maybe. I guess I didn't really know what Manny had planned. All I knew was he was inviting me to a party, very close to Christmas, and he told me to wear the outfit we had put together. The outfit was a loose fitting Santa costume, complete with a big fake beard and red velvety bag.

It was close to midnight by the time the Uber pulled up. Downtown was dead quiet and a cold wind swept through the street, cutting through the thin cloth of my costume. Ironically, the Santa costume was not very warm. The building was huge and had a bright lobby with 20 foot ceilings at least. As I walked up I began to realize this didn't look like a condo building at all—it was an office tower.

What the hell was going on? Since he didn't give me a street address I looked around to see if it could have been a different building. Nothing else looked like it could have 32 floors though, so this must have been it.

The concierge stopped me before I got to the elevators, asking me where I was headed and to sign in. He then made a quick call, told the person on the other end my name, and said I was free to go.

"Hey boss," he called to me as the elevator doors opened. "I'm off at midnight, if you leave the building, you'll need a fob to get back in, 'kay?"

"Thanks," I called back. "Happy holidays."

I put my bags down and rubbed my sweaty palms together as the elevator climbed. I paced around, consciously slowing my breath: in through my nose; hold; out through my nose; hold. I scratched my face under the hot, bushy beard I was wearing. I was tingling with so much excitement, I could have almost pissed myself right there.

The elevator stopped. The doors slid open to brightly lit hallway flanked on three sides by glass panes and doors. A placard directly in front of the elevator read:

Echoworx Event Management LLC

Reception —>

<— Shipping

This was the company Manny worked for. I'd never been to the building before. I headed in the direction of the reception door. Before I got there, Manny stumbled out with two drinks, partially spilling one on the carpet as he pushed past the door. He was wearing a cobalt shirt and gold tie. It was a look he pulled out only for formal business occasions.

"Billy! Looking good," he said, grinning.

His face was flush: a rich bronze—he was drunk. He handed me a drink and gave me a tight hug with his free arm. I caught a strong whiff of coconut from the hair product he was wearing. His head ended at my neck so when we hugged I could always smell his product.

"Hey love," I said, pulling aside the Santa beard and taking a hefty swig of the drink he gave me. "You gonna tell what's going on now? Is this your office Christmas party? Do you really expect me to--"

As I was about to finish what I was saying one of his coworkers came out the door, bundled up in his winter clothes, heading towards us.

"Do you really expect me to... do the thing we had planned for our party at home?" I asked, before adding in an even softer voice, "in front of your coworkers?"

Before answering me, Manny turned to his coworker.

"Don't tell me you're leaving," Manny said.

"I have to, I'm heading to another party," the coworker replied pressing the elevator call button.

"The party's about to get a lot better now that Santa's here," Manny said, running his hand down my shoulder and squeezing my bicep. "Squeeze this," Manny said to him.

The coworker looked at me, then back at Manny.

"Um," he said.

I turned slightly and outstretched my upper arm to give him the go-ahead, still holding on to my drink. He nervously wrapped his comparatively small hand around my bicep and gave it a squeeze. He bit his lip as his face went flush, a similar deep bronze shade to Manny—though his was from embarrassment and not drunkenness. As he was letting go I used my free hand to grab his and put it back on my bicep—this time flexing for him. He went almost purple, and tried to suppress a huge smile.

"Wow," he said looking at both Manny and me. "I can probably stick around for a bit longer. I'm Devin, by the way."

"I'm Bill—"

"Santa!" Manny cut in. "His name is Santa."

"You can also call me Daddy Christmas," I added with a wink.

Devin smiled and we all walked to the door. He took off his winter gear and left in a pile at the reception desk. I got a much better look at him without all the layers. He was cute! He was a little taller than Manny, and quite fit. Though probably in his mid-twenties, he was youthful looking. He had smooth, radiant brown skin and a beaming smile. And as I walked behind him I took a good long long look at his tight bubble butt, squeezing against his dress pants.

We walked past the main office area into what was either a large conference room, or a small event space. Either way it had been prepared for a Christmas party. There were lights strung up all about and a spinning multi-coloured party light, but the overhead fluorescents were still on. There was a tree, a snack table, a makeshift bar, and a bunch of holiday signs and decorations. Floor-to-ceiling windows ran across the back wall, revealing a stunning view of the city. I the corner, where the window met the wall, the majority of the seating had been arranged. Other seating was scattered about the room. There were more seats than people: indicating that this had been a bigger party.

I awkwardly greeted the room with the usual Santa phrases. There were 8 other guys there. A couple of them I had met before: Tim and Michael. They were friends of Manny who had come to the house before, but they were mostly unfamiliar to me. I still wasn't sure what I was doing here. It was all a bit overwhelming. The thought of getting naked in front of all these guys—in their office—was exhilarating, but it was also unreal. I couldn't imagine that Manny was serious. I set my bag aside, downed my drink, quickly downed another, and then poured myself a third. I caught the people in the room staring and clearly whispering to each other about me.

While the Santa suit was quite cold outside, inside, the cheap fabric was making me overheat. Between that and my nerves, I was sweating profusely.

"Everyone!" Manny yelled, as all eyes turned to him. "As you can see, Santa's here," he continued, his speech slurring ever so slightly. "Who wants to sit on his lap and ask for a wish?"

"Santa's not a genie," Tim shouted, as others—including myself—chuckled.

"Shuddup!" Manny cried out. He held has hand over his mouth as he hiccupped.

Seeing how tipsy Manny was, I was increasingly convinced that whatever he had planned was a terrible, terrible idea. But I was curious and horny enough to play along for the moment. I guess I was still excited to see where this was going.

Manny queued up a sultry dance/pop/R&B mix and directed us all to the seating area.

"Devin, since you have to leave soon, why don't you go first?" Manny suggested.

Devin took a seat on my left thigh. His butt felt nice on me. I wasn't sure what to do. None of this was what we had planned for the cancelled party. The circumstances were totally different.

I wrapped my arms around his lean frame, and pulled him in close to me. I ran my hands up his abs and tight chest until I grabbed his hand and put it on my right thigh. When I released it, he awkwardly moved it around in a circle. I grabbed it again and put it on my bulge.

"Squeeze it," I whispered in his ear. "Just like my bicep."

He smiled and everyone started applauding and cheering. My cock grew a bit as he teased it under the fabric. I lifted him up his ease and tossed him onto the couch.

I straddled him as I started to unhook the jacket. His eyes widened as I finally threw it off, revealing my bare, sweaty torso. I grabbed his hands again and had him grope my firm chest and abs. Before long everyone had taken a seat nearby.

For the next while I continued lap-dancing for others, eventually removing the beard too. I was starting to get really into it, but was still nervous. The next guys were a lot grabbier than Devin. Fully smacking and squeezing my ass, begging to rip my pants off.

I took a short break to get a drink. I walked around, shirtless, hoping to tease guys a little more. A few of the approached to flirt with me, putting their hands on my muscles. A lumberjack looking guy named Ryan even tweaked my nips. I noticed Devin still hadn't left. I saw him texting a few times, and wondered if he was calling off his other plans.

Around 1:00 AM, and I decided to resume the show. I danced on top of Ryan this time. His beard tickled my pecs as I held his head against my chest. He jutted out tongue and gave my nipple a little bite. The crowd went wild. I decided it was time to give them a bit more.

I took his hands and slid them under my pants, but above my underwear. Immediately, he knew what to do, aggressively pulling them off of me. I stood there in my red, candy cane boxers, my growing bulge becoming more obvious. Although the group cheered, I could tell some people were disappointed I wasn't wearing more revealing undies.

"How far is he gonna go?" I could hear someone asking Manny.

I moved on to the next guy, Tim, and shoved my meat in his face. Without hesitation he parted his lips and mouthed down on my package. My dick stiffened as he munched and munched. I gently thrusted. When I eventually broke away, I was almost fully hard, and a huge gob of spit fell out of his mouth.

Now, in my boxers, I moved on to the next guy, Samir, a hunky middle-eastern guy in a tight black t-shirt. I moved straddle him, grabbing his hands and putting them on my abs. He didn't rub me, but instead kind of laughed.

"Uh, I appreciate it bro," he said, clearly uncomfortable, but still trying to be friendly. "But you're not really my type. Sick abs, though."

"He's the straight one," Manny said.

I chuckled and moved on.

The next guy in the line was Michael. I rubbed my ass in his lap while he groped my chest. I grabbed his hand and put in on my bulge, which he gladly squeezed through the fabric. I teasingly inched the waistband down, revealing just a bit of my butt crack. The group gasped and cheered in anticipation as the wondered if I might remove my boxers. I didn't leave them wondering for long. With my ass still facing Michael I swiftly ripped my boxers off, revealing yet another layer: a red jockstrap barely containing my erection and fully revealing my glistening muscle butt.

Michael screamed with joy as he grabbed my bare butt cheeks and planted a kiss on one.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" someone yelled.

I came back around to Devin. He licked his lips. His eyes were fixed on my ass and bulge. I slowly gyrated in front of him, wearing only boots and a jockstrap. I forced his head down on my bulge which he mouthed with abandon. He reached around and grabbed my ass. He cupped my cheeks and squeezed them but he was still being shy.

I dropped into his lap and kissed him. My tongue charged past his lips and pressed against his. I rubbed my face against his and nibbled his ear lobe.

"It's time to make me naked, Devin," I whispered softly, so only he could hear.

He moaned and ran his hands down my back until he gripped the waistband of my jock.

"That's it," I said, encouraging him.

I lifted my hips to his face again, while he pulled down, slowly revealing my thick, throbbing shaft. My cock thwacked him in the face as it broke free. I grabbed the jock out of his hand and tossed it across the room. A palpable sense of shock fell upon the room.

I smacked his face with my dick. As I pulled my foreskin back a surge of precum oozed out onto his cheek. He gasped and looked up at me reverently.

"Open up," I said.

He hungrily dove down on my cock. My skin tingled as his soft red lips lovingly rolled down every inch of it. He strained to take in it's full length, but managed. His fingers dug into my bubble butt as he gripped my cheeks. He deep throated me for a bit before stopping to lick my balls. The partygoers all gathered around close to watch. I moaned as he sensuously ran the tip of his tongue along my cock. He stopped to kiss my abs, lick my nips.

"I wanna worship your body," he said in a low voice.

Still straddling him on the couch—kneeling—I spun around and, arching my back, pushed my open ass into his face. His tongue plunged into my hole as my meaty, sweaty ass cheeks enveloped his face. I gyrated and smothered him. Facing this way, I could see the absolute lust and shock on the faces of the partygoers. I smiled at Ryan who had slipped his hand down the front of his pants. As I was about to wink at him, I spasmed in a bit of shock, feeling a sharp sting on my right butt cheek. Devin had taken a generous bite, and his teeth clung to me. He dove back into licking my ass, grabbing onto my cock from between my legs.

As I scanned the room to see everyone's eyes on us my cock throbbed even more intensely. Manny was sporting a huge grin.

I grabbed Devin and pulled him off the couch, positioning his head on the cushion. I squatted over him, pushing my throbbing cock down between my legs so the everyone could see it. I slowly lowered in into his open mouth, teasingly pulling it back as it plunged about half-way in. His tight, greedy lips smacked as the ridge of my cock-head came out of his mouth. I waved it above face for a moment, letting a strand of wetness—his spit and my precum—fall on his face. I dove in again, giving him a bit more. I drilled my whole cock into his mouth. I vigorously twerked and squatted, giving the people behind me a great show, while I fucked Devin's face.

He moaned through his full mouth, swallowing my dick while his free hands rubbed and grabbed any bit of my naked body that they could reach.

"I wanna make you cum! Cum in my mouth!" He shouted in a brief moment that his mouth wasn't stuffed.

"You will make me cum," I said as I crouched down and gave him a deep tongue kiss. "Just not yet." I pulled in close to his ear and flicked my tongue against it adding, in a soft, breathy whisper, "And it's not your mouth I'll be cumming in."

I circulated back into the party, wearing nothing but my boots and Santa hat. My slobbery wet dick swayed, dripping bits on the carpet, as I strutted about.

People just couldn't take their eyes off me. It was happening; the CMNM party I had wanted was actually happening! I felt dizzy from the high of all the attention.

"Everyone," I shouted. "I'm pretty much naked in front of all of you, and I think it's time I put something on."

Groans came from the room. People pleaded with me not to do it.

"Look, I appreciate all the attention, but I can't just walk around all night with a hard dick that's completely exposed, can I?" I asked, pointing at it, while the entire room feasted their eyes.

"YES YOU CAN!" a few people shouted in protest.

"Please stay naked, Billy... I mean Santa!" Someone else yelled.

I walked to my bag and fished out what I was looking for. Facing away from everyone, I took off my Santa hat and hung it on my dick.

I turned back to the room and shrugged, my cock now concealed by the hat. People seemed a little bit disappointed, but not very. They knew the hat would come off eventually.

I walked in close to the group and put my arm around one of them.

"What do you think of what I'm wearing?" I asked them.

"The hat looks better on your head," Tim said.

I looked down with feigned incredulousness.

"Oh! My mistake. You haven't seen my new outfit yet."

I grabbed the base of my junk with one hand and slowly pulled the hat off with the other. I looked around to see the smiles in the room get wider with every inch of exposed shaft. The veins were bulging more than before. Finally, I released the base, revealing a bright red, silicone cock-ring; the thing I had fished out from the bag. I put my hat back on my head and strutted around in a circle, waving my erection past each of them. They all loved it, either gasping or giggling with glee.

As the night went on people pawed at me, some more shyly than others. Every now and then someone would rest their hand on my chest and stroke my muscles, palming all the way down my abs before stopping just above my cock. Others would squeeze my butt. They were all commenting on my fit body; asking me about my gym routine. No one went so far as to fully grab my dick, instead opting to me ask me if I'd be doing any more lap-dances.

romantis
romantis
82 Followers