Christmas CMNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Mike and Ryan pulled up. The looked bashful at first, but then got a bit more bold. They both stripped down and put their clothes on bar stools. I smilingly admired their bodies.

Mike was fit. Cut and athletic, Black with glistening skin, a deep pectoral V and rolling abs—and a slightly wet, thick uncut cock. Ryan had more a rugby-players' build. Husky, with a big bouncy ass.

Ryan mostly focused on my front, lick my nips, kissing down my abs, and worshipping my cock. Mike worked back. He bit the flesh skin with unbridled enthusiasm before his face wedged between the fat, muscly cheeks.

Pretty soon, Mike was inside me and I was fucking Ryan. The line-up broke off. Folks realized this would be the closing act.

Ryan's big butt cheeks clapped over my rock hard dick. Mike fucked me deeper than I'd been fucked all night. His cock ploughed me and I felt almost unable to move. Almost.

As the two hot, naked boys sandwiched me in front of the crowd, I could feel myself getting close.

Ryan didn't pull away as another load exploded out of my dick. My anus seized up. I cried out in pain and pleasure, as Mike's huge dick was forced out of my ass.

Ryan broke off, and Mike and I continued on the bar. He angled us for the benefit of the audience, allowing them to best see his throbbing cock penetrate me. He kissed me and told how much he had wanted to do this all night. My body was physically spent, but overwhelmed with joy. His cut, firm body slapped against me with resounding claps as his steel-hard cock pulsed and swelled and burst, filling me with my last load of the night.

With his bare cock still inside me, his tongue dancing with mine, I let my body just melt into a puddle on that bar. I was overcome with heady bliss, my body drenched with sweat, my ass thickly glazed with cum.

I toured the party awhile longer still soaking in all the admiration and lust. I thanked Manny and co for what had been one of the best nights of my life.

"I think I know how you can thank me," Manny said.

"How's that?"

He appeared to ponder for a minute before he started peeling off his clothes, turning around, and pressing his bare ass against my bare cock.

-The End