Christmas CMNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan, the bearded one, was one of these guys. He stared at my pecs, petting me, letting his hand fingers gently caress my nips. He kept talking to me, but couldn't look into my eyes.

"Goddamn, you're fit," he kept saying. "I'd kill for a body like yours."

Through his dress shirt and pants, I couldn't exactly tell, but he looked somewhat fit to me. He had a belly, a bearish build overall, but he clearly worked out. His biceps, thighs and butt were all big enough to squeeze against his clothes.

"You seem pretty fit," I said.

I stepped closer to him, and groped at him through his shirt. My cock (now perma-hard) pressed against his belly, a wet bead clinging to his shirt. I moved in until my dick was vertical and my whole, naked body was against him.

He took his hand from my chest, and clasped the small of my back, slowly working down.

The bristles of his beard tickled my face as I brought my mouth to his ear, and whispered, loudly enough for everyone close-by to hear,

"Do you want to squeeze my beefy ass, or stroke my big throbbing cock in front of all your colleagues?"

I loved verbalizing my nudity. I loved underscoring how proudly I was displaying my hot naked body to them.

"I want to squeeze your beefy ass," he began. "While I suck your big throbbing cock."

He instantly dropped to his knees and with his hands tightly gripping my butt cheeks, took my cock in his mouth. The others closed in, watching from only inches away, while Ryan hungrily and expertly worked his mouth around my dick. Unlike Devin he couldn't quite fit it all in his mouth, but still, he managed to bring me right to the edge, before I had to pull away—not wanting to shoot my load just yet. Besides, I had already promised my load to someone else.

Some guys were a bit shier. They wouldn't outright grope me, but instead offer to make me drinks while standing so close to me that my dick was against them.

Michael, one of the friends of Manny that I had met before, offered to make me one. He held a drink in one hand while the other rested at his side. I told him I shouldn't drink too much, but stepped forward and to the side so that my cock was fully brushing against the back of his hand.

The hazelnut skin of his face radiated and reddened as he felt my bare meat. He coyly took it in his hand and gently stroked it.

"You sure you don't want a drink?" he asked. "I can give you the best Blowjob you've ever had! The drink, I mean."

I smiled as he continued stroking me.

"How about Billy and I make you a drink, Michael?" Manny said, grabbing a bottle of Jameson.

Manny was one of the only guys there who wasn't constantly ogling or groping me. He grabbed my dick and ass a couple times through the night, but mostly to encourage others. We had a nice, platonic friendship. He was cute as fuck, but we weren't interested in each other that way. Besides, as my roommate he saw me naked all the fucking time.

"Actually, how about everyone line up for a very special beverage!" Manny shouted.

He had me lean back at an angle on the table, bracing myself with my hands and butt. He poured a small stream of whiskey down my chest. It snaked along down my abs where Michael licked it off of me. Manny poured another bit right on my erection. Michael hurriedly slurped at it, licking the underside of my shaft as the drink dribbled down.

"Better not waste any, Michael," Manny said, sternly.

Michael smiled and wrapped his lips around my cock head, taking in as much of my meat as he could in a few bobs. My skin tingled electrically as Michaels' plump lips glided all the way up and down my dick, sucking off any trace of whiskey.

One-by-one, Manny invited everyone to come drink booze off me. Each guy lovingly slurped the whiskey off my body; tonguing my chest, kissing my abs, and—of course—mouthing down on as much of my cock as they could.

Manny even poured some for himself, quickly licking a few drops on my nips.

"Come on Manny," Devin shouted. "Suck your roommate's dick!"

I shrugged and smiled at Manny, not totally sure what he was going to do.

"Fine," he sighed.

He knelt down and poured the Jameson onto my shaft, enveloping my meat with his mouth. He did it a few more times, drinking off my balls, and then my cock again to show what a good sport he was.

"Hope this doesn't make things weird between us, roomie," he said to me, wiping his mouth.

"Why would it? What could possibly be weird about you and all your coworkers sucking your naked roommates dick at your office Christmas party?"

"Not all!" Manny observed, looking at Samir.

It's true. Samir, the straight guy, was the only one who had not sucked my dick. He seemed oddly chill about everything that was happening. He even touched my muscles a few times earlier in the night. But he hadn't stroked or sucked my cock. I didn't really expect him to, to be honest.

Manny grabbed my dick and waved it at Samir.

"It's your turn, straight boy" he said.

"I dunno guys... maybe some other time," Samir replied, trying to brush it off.

"Suck it! Suck it!" Manny started, in a chant.

Quickly, the whole room joined in. Samir's grinned shyly as his face reddened, the attention of the entire room now on him. After a minute of chanting, and prodding him, he finally caved... a bit.

"Okay, I'll do a body shot," he said. "But not off your dick... no offence bro."

I leaned back even further as Manny let a few drops out onto my chest. Samir licked them up without much hesitation.

"Okay, you pervs all happy now?" He said to the room.

"No!" Several people replied.

Manny poured another bit out onto my abs, which Samir hesitantly lapped up. Manny then poured a generous amount out onto my dick. Samir didn't move quickly, and the whiskey mostly fell to the floor. He cautiously put his hand on my dick, laughing uncomfortably.

"Bro, I don't think I can!" He said.

"It's okay." I said.

I liked that he was putting an effort in, but I'd rather be enthusiastically admired by all these eager people than be grudgingly touched by a curious straight boy.

"BOO!" People chanted around the room.

Samir, palming his face and looking like he was experiencing a huge range of emotions finally, huffed and said to me,

"Okay. Turn around."

He grabbed the bottle from Manny and gently rubbed his hand along my back, guiding it into an arched position. He poured a bit down my spine. It streamed down my spine, pooling at the base of it. He did that a few times, at least three before doing something unthinkable.

He knelt down, his breath quickening, his hands shaking.

"Here goes," he muttered.

He pressed down on the base of my back, just above my ass, getting me to lean and arch even more. As my butt cheeks spread open I could feel the air of the room on it. He poured again. The stream quickly dribbled down my ass crack, where Samir swiftly plunged his head in. The cold whisky tingled as it pooled in my hole. The straight boy's thick tongue came next, lapping up every drop of booze. He twirled his tongue around, licking every millimetre of puckered skin, pouring more whiskey every now and then. His stubble tickled me as he burrowed his face in my ass.

The room erupted in cheers for him. And then, one-by-one, each partygoer came to rim me while drinking whiskey out of my bum. I remained bent over on the table for the next 20 minutes. Some of them were quick about it, while others slowly and thoroughly ate my ass. Even Manny took a quick turn.

After that, pretty much everyone was touching or worshipping my naked body; constant little kisses on my skin; hands squeezing my biceps, grabbing fistfuls of my butt or jiggling a cheek up and down. Sometimes, I'd be in conversation with someone and then suddenly feel the slick, warm spearhead of someone else's tongue wetting my ass crack and running up and down my hole. Other times, guys would suddenly drop to their knees in front of me, lick my balls and suck my cock. At one point, while Tim and Ryan's mouths were flanking my hard-on, Michael's face was burrowed deeply between my beefy ass cheeks, lapping at my hole.

This party was everything I wanted. Being naked in this office—proudly strutting around with all these guys' slobber dripping from my hard-on and butt hole—made me feel so simultaneously vulnerable and powerful. The hardest thing (other than my dick) was not cumming. Every time someone got me close I had to stop them. Staying in this state of perpetual edging was blissful torment; I loved it, but I wanted to shoot my load so bad—and I had many volunteers willing to help me. But there was one I had my sights on more than anyone else.

A bit past 2:00 AM, Devin approached me, holding his iPhone at his side.

"Hey. Would you mind if I take a selfie with you? From the waist-up only, of course."

I stared at him flatly, for a moment, trying to keep my expression from betraying how I felt about it.

"Absolutely not." I said, sternly.

I grabbed the phone out of his hand and loomed over him, my large frame dwarfing his. He looked shocked and a little frightened; too much to stop me. I pressed the camera icon in the corner—I knew I didn't need to unlock the phone to open the camera app.

"I didn't take any pho—"

I threw my arm around him and pulled him to my side.

"Smile," I said.

Holding the camera way up, I snapped 3 or 4 pictures, each one showing both of our faces and my dick.

"If you're gonna take pictures of me, they better not just be 'from the waist-up,'", I flexed my dick, as I said it, for emphasis.

I handed the phone to Manny, and told him to take some more pictures of us together. We started out by striking some obvious, playful poses: arms on each-others' shoulders; high-fiving; hugging—but they quickly got a lot steamier. Devin began kissing my chest. His turned his admiring eyes up to mine as his tongue circled my nipple. He stepped onto the toes of my boots and embraced me; he was light enough, the boots enough that it didn't hurt. This close and at this height, I could feel his hot bulge stiffening through his dress pants with my own rock-hard cock—now pressed vertically against him. His fingertips burrowed into my back muscles, scraping down until he squeezed my buttocks. He kneaded my ass in his tight grip, drawing closer to the centre. He stretched his neck to plant his lips on mine. With our tongues entwined he gently traced his finger up and down the tight, deep trench between my butt cheeks—still dewy with sweat and saliva.

A glob of precum spilled out of my cock as his finger hooked into my hole. My body tingled and my muscles tensed. I bit his lip, wrapped my big arms around him so tightly his feet lifted off my boots. Shivers ran through me as he tunnelled his way to my prostate.

"I wanna," he murmured, muffled by my aggressive tongue. "I wanna make you cum. Please let me suck that big cock and make you cum!"

A clear strand stretched between his waist and my dick as I relaxed my hold and lowered him to the ground. I kissed him again, softly and sweetly this time, and whispered,

"I told you already, you will make me cum..."

I squeezed his butt with both hands through his tight dress pants.

"Just not in your mouth."

His brow began to glisten with fresh sweat, he twitched and squirmed, alternating between a grimace and smile.

"I don't suppose you wanna go somewhere else, away from prying eyes..." he trailed off.

Just then, Manny—seeing a break in the action—passed Devin back his phone, saying how sexy the photos were.

"Where's the fun in that?" I replied to Devin.

He bit his lip and squirmed some more.

"It sounds really hot," he said, his palms tracing down my sides, settling at the narrowing of my waist. "It's just that these are my coworkers," he lowered his voice to a soft whisper. "I'm not sure I'm ready to get fucked in front of them."

I told him to think on it for a bit while I turned off the floor lamps. With only the Christmas and party lights, the room was considerably darker—more like a bar or club. I closed in on Devin again and started grinding up on and making out with him. Others gathered around to feel me up, kissing me everywhere from my legs, to my back, to my bum—while I didn't stop them, I paid them no attention. My fingers gently gripped the the back of his scalp. I leaned over him to kiss him; first his neck then his lips. We both stared into each others' eyes with burning intensity, while rubbed my fat dick up and down his abdomen, my wetness oozing out onto his shirt.

"I'm getting precum stains all over your shirt," I whispered before thrusting my tongue into his mouth. "I'd better take it off of you."

With my lips fixed on his I clasped the top button of his shirt and started unbuttoning each, from top-to-bottom. The crowd surrounding us let out a few cheers as I tossed it aside. He looked apprehensive, but didn't stop me. I peeled off his undershirt next, caressing his smooth bronze torso as I did. I kissed him again, sucked his nipple. He moaned as I groped his bulge through his pants.

Finally, I knelt down and undid his belt. I tugged at his pants and let them drop, revealing his taut little white briefs, stretched by his stiff cock. I mouthed down on it, making sure to get a generous amount of spit on his crotch.

"Oh fuck," he moaned.

I squeezed his juicy butt through his undies, and teasingly pushed my finger into his crack, while I continued munching on his bulge. By this point, the crowd around us was cheering and clapping, yelling for me to strip off his underwear.

I rose to my feet and embraced him from behind so we were both facing the crowd—who were watching intently. I leaned over him and kissed him again while my palms glided all over his tight, smooth torso. My dick throbbed as it rubbed up against the warm skin of his lower back. As I pinched his front of his waistband, he opened his eyes, shocked. He started to turn to see his coworkers' expectant grins; I clasped his face and forcefully turned it back to mine.

"I'm going to make you naked now," I declared, once again plunging my tongue into his mouth while I gripped his underwear.

I felt him inhale sharply, his heartbeat quicken, goosebumps forming where our arms touched. I pulled down until I could feel the tension of cock springing free.

The room erupted in cheers and applause. A bit of spit went flying as Devin let out a little laugh while our mouths remained passionately interlocked. I lowered the back side, slowly letting my aching meat finally nestle in the heat between his pert, fat butt cheeks. I rocked my pelvis, letting my shaft roll up and down his crack. I squatted slightly, rested my hand in his groin, bracing him as instinctively arched his back and raised his butt. He moaned, pleadingly, as the head of my wet cock slapped against his hole, slicking it with my precum. I let the swollen helmet press all along his crack, painting it with my clear, slippery ooze. I resumed vertically pumping my shaft between his cheeks, catching the sensitive, puckered skin of his tight boy-hole.

I broke our kiss to fully remove his bottoms, bunched up at his ankles. As I did he suddenly became very aware of how naked he was; how his coworkers were cheering for him. He looked a little embarrassed, smiling bashfully, but he didn't try to hide his dick.

He had a great body. He wasn't quite as much of a gym rat as me, clearly, but he was tight and twinky and smooth. Very much my type. ,...——...

Looking up at him, I let my tongue out onto his thigh, gliding upwards until it was lapping at his ballsack. I slid it along the underside of his shaft and finally took his silky dick into my mouth. I deep-throated him with ease; he wasn't as big a me—but his cock was beautiful. Average in length with a very subtle curve and a heavenly sweet taste. We maintained eye-contact as my head bobbed up and down.

I wanted to be in his ass so bad, but I knew that prolonging the release would make it that much better. More than that, I was enjoying teasing Devin. I slapped his ass with resounding force and squeezed his plump cheeks. I held on as my lips slid from the tip of his glans to the base of his shaft, letting my finger dip into his crack and swirl around the puckered folds of his hole. I lodged my finger inside him, just barely. His back arched, his body stretched, I saw his abs tense sharply, and he let out a moan of absolute pleasure. As I fingered him, some of his colleagues moved to the other side, wanting to get a good view of the action.

Finally I rose back to my full height, looming over him; pulling him close by his narrow waist. His hard dick pressed against me, mostly enfolded by my sweaty nutsack. I lifted him off the ground with ease and carried him over to the couch; the group followed.

I gently put him down and manipulated his body into a doggy position. I smacked his plump cheeks and spread them apart with my thumbs. Finally gazing upon his perfect little brown hole, I let out a strand of spit. I teasingly rubbed it around before I buried my face in his gorgeous ass. I planted soft little kisses on his rosebud, watching him shiver as my stubble grazed the delicate skin before I let my tongue out to explore.

I gave his hole a few tiny licks first. Then, I slid the broad of my tongue up and down. I lapped and licked and plunged my tongue as deep as I could while he convulsed in agonizing pleasure. Spit coated my lips and chin as I feverishly slobbered over his pulsating little hole; slurping up and down; in and out. His ass cheeks jiggled as I clapped my hands against them; they enveloped my face.

I dipped a finger in every now and then, prepping it to take my meat.

As more applause and cheers came from the room, Devin cried out,

"Just fuck me already, I'm begging you!"

I tunnelled in with two fingers, feeling the smooth grooves of his rectum as I nibbled his butt cheek. He yelped with pain and delight as I sunk my teeth in—hard enough to leave a mark. I gave his hole a few more thorough licks before I rose to my feet.

The guys closed in and cheered as I slapped my thick cock against his ass. I could feel a few of their hands and lips on my back and butt. Devin arched his back even more. I squeezed my stiff red dick, milking out a clear bead directly on his anus. I pushed against him with my engorged cock head. His hole could barely fit me. I spit on it and tried again to no avail.

"Try more lube," he moaned.

Michael and Ryan gathered in close, both dropping to their knees. Ryan buried his bearded face in Devin's ass while Michael took my cock in his mouth. Both of them slicking us with as much slobber as they could.

I tried again. I smacked his silky hole with my throbbing slick helmet, rubbing my wetness on his. I thrusted again, this time getting half my cock head in him.

"Oh fuck," he cried out as the room watched in anticipation. "You're too big. You're gonna need some real lube."

No more than a few seconds passed before Manny's arm appeared between us, drizzling a bottle of cooking oil where our bodies connected. Manny spread the makeshift-lube along my shaft and swollen glans in a few quick but loving strokes while I bored my now oily fingers into Devin's precious hole. Manny retreated, wiping his oily hand on my ass and giving it a loud smack. I pressed into Devin again, finally breaching him.

The room erupted in cheers.

I wasn't even half-way in. My big dick ached and pulsated as it tunnelled further into him. It was my turn to cry out,

"Fuuuck,"

Droplets of sweat beaded all over my naked body as his smooth tight ring stretched to swallow my bare cock. I watched his ass jiggle as I pumped, like a piston, smacking noises ringing out through the room. The other partygoers broke off and stopped touching me until I told them they could continue,