Christmas CMNM Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys are free to keep touching me," I panted. "As long as everyone has a good view."

With that I turned Devin, ever so slightly, so that people could watch my thick meat penetrating his hole. I fucked him like that for a while. Then I wrapped my arms around him and rotated his small body so we were facing each other. I hoisted him into the air as he naturally wrapped and locked his legs around me. I walked around, past each other guy there letting them see him ride my dick up close. In the middle of all of them, we kissed. The room disappeared as our mouths locked. I stood there, feeling his sweet soft lips on mine, our nude, sweaty bodies pressed together—as my erection throbbed inside his ass.

I sat down on the couch with him facing me. His thick, muscled thighs flexed as his butt cheeks clapped against my lap. He vigorously bounced up and down while my bare cock slid along the tight, smooth muscle inside him. I cupped his ass with my hands, greedily squeezing and kneading the fleshy mounds as I momentarily pulled him off of me. I hooked the cock-ring that I was wearing and whipped it across the room. I pulled him close and kissed him again.

"Nothing's gonna hold back the load I'm about to give you," I whispered.

His hot, sweaty butt cheeks smothered my throbbing cock as he eased himself down again. He pressed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me as if to say 'I'm taking control now'. I indulged him. He gyrated and twerked, squeezing me out almost right to the tip before his ass swallowed me up again. I leaned back, putting my hands behind my head. I felt a little tickle as his nose burrowed into my hairy armpit where he hungrily inhaled my musk.

I took a gentle hold of his cock as it flopped onto my abs, slowly working it to full mast. I grabbed the back of his head and pressed our heads together. My tongue slid against his while a my nose caught a waft of my own spicy body odour. The pace of his gyrations slowed as he naturally began to cede control to me.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass soon," I informed him in a low voice. "But first, I want you to cum. Can you do that?"

He nodded, wordlessly, his eyes barely open and his mouth practically drooling.

I spun him around to face the room, my erection acting as hinge. I held his thigh up with one hand, and with the other continued to stroke his cock. Claps rang out across the room as he smacked my lap. I could feel his ass starting to tense as his cock flexed.

"Oh fuck, FUCK!" He wailed.

A streak of white shot upwards. Then another. I cried out as his anus clenched my bare meat in a crushing grip. With every inch of me enveloped by his smooth, warm muscle—clasping my cock so fucking tightly—I was ready to burst. His warm cum slathered my fingers as I continued to stroke him. My cock squeezed through the tight tunnel a couple more times.

My whole body quaked, my skin tingled, and my head began to swell as my hard cock spasmed inside him. I let out an echoing cry. My cock pulsed, shooting bolt after bolt of hot cum inside him. We both moaned as I slowed my pace—still penetrating him, but gently—as my load coated my cock and oozed out of his hole.

The cheering crowd seemed to disappear as I pulled him in close and felt his sweet lips on mine. Our naked bodies—slippery with sweat—slid against each others'. I heard a faint squelch as I finally pulled my cum-glazed pole out of him. He melted into me as his muscles relaxed. My hands caressed his chest, abs, thighs. I slid my right hand under him, first rubbing his bum, then letting my middle finger explore his cummy hole. He looked at me with amazement, gently moaning, before I filled his mouth with my tongue again.

As we naturally slowed we finally broke apart, but the cheers didn't stop. Manny handed us a roll of brown paper towel to clean up with. Before we got a chance Mike, Ryan and others snatched it and started tearing off bundles that they used to wipe us down. The eagerly and lovingly cleaned us off, taking the opportunities to grope and and kiss and suck. Devin seemed a bit embarrassed, but went along with it.

"So that's what you taste like?" Ryan said to Devin after stuffing my cock in his mouth.

It was finally a little too much for Devin. He was a good sport, but he rushed to gather his clothes and dress himself again. I was in no such hurry. I had another drink, continuing to strut in the nude while the remaining partygoers fondled me. But, the party was winding down. Most people had left and it was well into the AM hours at this point. Only Mike, Ryan, Devin and Manny remained, and now they were finally ready to leave.

"We're thinking of going somewhere cool after this, you down?"

I asked him where but he didn't offer much more. He simply reassured me that I would have a good time. At this hour—and this close the Christmas—there weren't many places. A house party? An after-hours, maybe?

I agreed.

The Santa outfit I had stripped out of was scattered about the room. I was about to start gathering it when Mike and Ryan rushed to do it for me. But rather than hand it to me, Mike stuffed the bundle of clothes into my bag.

He grabbed me by the forearm and placed something into my hand.

"This is the only outfit you'll need tonight," he said.

I looked down to see the cock ring in my hand.

II

I didn't exactly protest. But even I wasn't sure about leaving this downtown office building wearing nothing but boots, a Santa hat, and a cock ring. Not to mention that it was winter. How were we going to get anywhere? Everyone was too drunk to drive. And there was no way I could walk down the streets when it was this cold. So what did he have planned? Manny took my phone and stashed the Santa outfit in the office utility closet. We weren't even bringing it with us. My heart fluttered as I took the first few steps out into the brightly lit hallway. I suddenly felt much more naked under the fluorescent lights and realizing that the outfit I had worn here was now sealed in a locked office.

Seeing that I was finally a bit nervous the boys egged me on, giggling and shouting encouragement as the elevator plunged thirty storeys. Mike dropped to his knees and slurped at my cock until I was fully hard again, the whole while looking up—making eye-contact with the security camera, wondering if there was anyone watching.

The lobby was empty, but fully lit. The street beyond the 20-foot windows was deserted, but if anyone had happened to walk by I would have been fully exposed. The boys surrounded me, hiding my nakedness from any potential passers-by. Ryan called an Uber XL, which was going to take upwards of 10 minutes to arrive. God knows how we were going to get the driver to allow me in. Ryan said he'd wave a $50 bill at them. I wasn't sure that would work.

Mike stood almost directly in front of me, jumping aside every now and then while teasingly warning me that someone was coming. I was still extremely nervous, but the excitement was building again. Not to mention the fact that Mike, Ryan and Devin had all taken it upon themselves to keep me as hard as possible. As soon as my dick started drooping I had a hand—or mouth—working me back to full mast.

When the Uber finally arrived, Ryan went out first, to explain our... situation. Ducking his head into window, he looked back at us, over his should and gestured to Mike.

Mike immediately stepped to the side, completely exposing me to the driver, while waving his hands up and down the length of my upper body, as though he was showcasing me. Then, while staring at the driver, Mike took hold of my cock and started stroking it. As if that wasn't enough to scare him off, he started licking my nipple, while Devin crouched and did the same to my balls.

The driver sped off immediately.

We called another. This time Ryan appeared able to convince him to let us in, handing him the $50, and waving us along. An icy chill embraced me as we parted the doors; a cold caress groping every nook of my nude body, stinging my wet, hot cock.

We opened the doors to the SUV. I started shuffling into the back seat as the driver stopped me.

"No, no. You sit up here," he said.

Excited, I took the front seat and buckled myself in. I casually slouched back and spread my legs, letting my balls fall to the seat while my dick soared. I smiled at the stranger across from me, while I immodestly flexed my cock for him. A smile stretched across his face. His eyes wandered up and down my body, feasting on me and constantly settling on my cock.

We drove off. He asked us about the night we were having. He was eager and curious, he drove slowly, seemingly catching every red light as he took the opportunity to ogle me and tell me how hot I was. We filled him in. He was clearly turned on and hanging on our every word.

"So what's been your favourite thing tonight?" He asked me.

He slowed to a stop as the light turned yellow.

"Well, I don't know if it's my favourite thing," I said, looking intensely in his eyes. "But something I've really been enjoying," I began, weaving my fingers into his and pulling his hand over to me. "Is how people have been doing this to me all night," I said, closing his fingers around my steel-hard shaft.

He practically drooled with excitement as he stroked my cock for every second he could before the light changed. As we caught another light, I immediately grabbed his hand again and put it back on my dick.

"Holy fuck," he said, working his hand up and down.

Finding his touch still a little timid, I gripped his hand again and carefully pressed his thumb onto my piss slit, where a generous bulb of precum had formed.

He let out a tiny moan as he slathered it around my swollen cock head.

"You're a bad boy!" He said, laughing a little.

We pulled up to our destination: an unassuming street with a mix of residential and commercial walk-ups and semi-detached homes.

He handed back the $50, saying we'd been so much fun, and we could consider it a Christmas present. He was too shy to ask, but I could see how eager he was to touch my cock again. I put his hand on me again.

Seeing the lust and joy in his eyes, I felt an overwhelming urge to make this man's night. I unbuckled his seatbelt and wrapped my hand around the back of his head. My body felt fuzzy as the warm wetness of his mouth softly and sensually enveloped my engorged meat. He took little breaks to lick my balls and finally, feeling a little bolder, started massaging my hole with his finger. I reclined and backed the seat up as much as I could. I awkwardly spun around and knelt on the seat, bending to give him clear access to my ass. Without hesitation he grabbed my pelvis and ploughed his face into my butt. He greedily lapped away, tongue-fucking me as best he could.

I gave him one more round of sucking my cock before we left, thrusting my hips as much as the tiny space of the car would allow.

The freezing cold once again seized my body. The boys rubbed me and held me as we crossed the street to a door next to a convenience store. We walked single file up the narrow stairwell, with me in the middle of course. It looked to be a simple, tiny, apartment building. When we got to the landing top of the stairs, Mike rearranged our walking order, so that I entered last.

I could hear a heavy, dancey bass thumping from down the hall. A bouncer guarded a door at the end of the hallway. He paid as very little attention until he noticed me.

"Whoa man!" he said, alarmed and but without hostility.

He looked me up and down, a look I'd become accustomed to this night.

"I don't think I can let you in like that," he said, shaking his head, but not taking his eyes off my crotch. My cock, which had gone mostly flaccid by that point, was beginning to feel that familiar tingling of blood rushing in.

He was a heavy-set man, tough looking—but also kind looking. He was the first person I'd encountered tonight who was noticeably larger than me.

The group parted and allowed me to take the lead. I walked right up to him, my bare thighs against his cold jeans. I put my hands behind my head, leaned back and thrust my pelvis forward. My cock pressed against the back of his hand.

He licked his lips and slowly turned and opened his hand. His rough and meaty paw took hold of my cock and quickly worked me back to a full, swollen hard-on. With his hand still stroking my dick, he lifted his head to face all of us.

"Ok, I'll let you in. But I still need to check your bags," he said to the others. "I don't really need to search you, I guess."

"You sure?" I asked, leaning against the wall, my back arched and booty sticking out.

"Oh wow," he said, licking his lips and dropping to his knees.

His hands pried my ass cheeks fully open. His tongue charged into me, the curly bristles of his goatee brushing all along the sensitive, puckered skin. His teeth scraped me as he feasted on my ass. I pushed my hard dick down, between my legs. He slobbered over it from behind. Licking all the way up my shaft, over my balls, and back into my hole.

"Okay you guys are good. Wait though."

He grabbed the Santa hat off my head and hung it on my dick.

"Let's just pretend I didn't realize you were naked, in case it's a problem with the hosts."

Ryan and Mike handed him some bills, which he stuffed into a ziplock bag inside his coat. He stamped each of our hands.

Through the door was what appeared like a converted apartment unit. Maybe two, merged into one. It was an intimate space, with probably about 40 people including a bartender and a DJ. It was mostly guys, gay guys, but there were a few women there too. It was crowded for the space. There was a DJ at the end of the room who was standing on a slightly elevated platform.

It took a few moments before people started to notice me, but soon it felt like most of the party was staring at me. A few guys—hot guys—approached me right away. It appeared like they were about to comment on the hat hanging off my dick before I yanked it off. Their faces beamed, and I could since the shock spreading through the room.

We ordered drinks at the bar—which people were openly snorting lines of coke off of (or lines of something?)—and got to dancing. At first, only the boys I had come here with were feeling me up. But soon, as I invited others closer, almost everyone was taking a turn to grope me. Pretty soon the DJ was commenting on it, and told the crowd he gonna start playing some sexier songs and maybe other people should get naked.

Pretty soon, other guys were dancing right up to me and dropping to their knees in front of my dick. A queue formed. Seeing that, Manny—my roommate Manny— fell crouched down behind me, and started eating my ass. He told Devin and the others to get in line behind him, causing a line of people to form on my other side now.

Pretty soon I had strangers at either end of me, sucking my dick and licking my hole.

"Yoooo this is fucking SEXY!" The DJ shouted on a mic. "I'd be in the line to eat that ass, personally."

I smiled at him and bit my lip. After several more songs, he invited me up onto the small stage.

"Yo, everyone, don't mean to stop you guys, but I need to get in on that. Would our naked friend mind joining me onstage?"

I rushed on over, strings of slobber breaking as my dick and ass pulled away from two guys. He apologized to the crowd, and said he would just play a few songs that he wouldn't mix live. But he would hopefully give them an even better show. He was cute. A lean, athletic latino guy, with hairy forearms, a broad chest and a narrow waist.

He ate my ass passionately for awhile before he rose to make out with me. He was aggressive with his tongue, and he couldn't take his hands off my ass—squeezing and fingering it.

Eventually he started stripping off his own clothes. First his shirt, then pants, then...

"I think I need to fuck you," he said, looking straight at me, but speaking right into the microphone.

The crowd cheered and I smiled back at him. Wordlessly, I dropped to my knees and pulled down his briefs. His think cut cock sprung up. I took it into my mouth.

It throbbed and burned, a steam pipe, covered in golden-brown silk, smelling sweet and woodsy. I cherished every inch of his big cock much to the enjoyment of my friends and a bunch of strangers. He called for someone to bring him some lube.

Eventually someone handed him a bottle and he slathered its contents over his pole. He slapped it against the top of ass a few times, then running it down the crack till the bare head nestled in my quivering hole. He pushed gently, and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me, and slowly applied more pressure against my hole.

My body shook, my knees nearly buckled as his thick shaft stretched open my hole. He kept me in his tight embrace, as he gradually got deeper inside me. I felt paralyzed, swept away in absolute bliss, but so overwhelmed I was almost unable move. My body broke out in a sweat. Soon my brow was dripping and his pelvis was slapping hard against my ass. I could feel him deep inside me

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, okay?" He said to me, but into the mic once more, causing the crowd to go wild.

He sounded like me to Devin earlier in the night.

I nodded, unable to verbalize anything because of the trance-like state I was in while his hard, bare cock has sliding in and out of me in front of a crowd of people.

He kept good on his word. I felt his seed explode inside me. His whole cock swelled and stiffened. My body melted into him as I felt my hole fill with his burning hot cum. He kept his cock in me, slowly fucking me while the cum dribbled out of me.

Eventually it was done, and he got back to mixing tracks, staying naked. I walked over to the bar to grab some napkins. As I walked there the crowd pawed at me. Some people followed me to the bar and offered to buy my drink.

When I explained that I was just going to get napkins to clean myself off, they lifted me onto a barstool and started wiping me down. My ass, mostly.

And soon, a couple of them were taking turns licking it. A studly, nerdy looking guy was up first. He held my thighs back and rimmed me. Then kissed me while gyrating his clothed pelvis in my naked, spread open ass.

He took off his shirt and in one swift motion, pulled down his pants and undies. His hard shaft teased along the skin. He didn't waste much time. Soon it plunged down, breaching my ass almost immediately. Another bare cock filling me.

Before he was done he spun me around and was fucking from behind while I leaned against the bar. His hot load surged through his thick cock head and filled me again.

And sure enough, another line formed. The next guy didn't bother with napkins, and simply slurped his tongue up my crack licking off all that freshly laid cum. And soon, he was naked too, fucking me. Again, my head got dizzy and light as yet another cock exploded in my ass.

The next guy didn't bother with napkins—or tongue—and simply plunged another, thick, bare cock into my cum drenched hole.

Twelve guys fucked me, three with condoms, nine without—of which at least five bred me, leaving generous loads in me. All the while, the bartender pour drinks on me for people to slurp up. At times I got up on the bar-top as another guy fucked my ass. As the bartender poured whiskey over my abs I told him he's next. He blushed, and seemed to decline. But after another guy fucked me, the bartender stared taking off his clothes. He was a bit older, mid-forties maybe, total grey/silver fox—or wolf, more accurately. He was cut, and smelled musky and manly.

He worked his think, throbbing cock expertly. He held my face and didn't break eye-contact, even as he kissed me. His steaming hot pole swelled, like so many had that night, and blossomed inside me with a flood of cum.