Christmas Eve

Story Info
Krissy Kringle is surprised on Christmas Eve.
11.1k words
4.79
13.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

This is my entry into the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023.

It's been a while since I submitted a story. Somehow, after I retired I have less time to write.

I'd like to thank my Beta Reader and brother, Leftyloo.

This story is set in a world that is magical. There are no troubles, prejudices or diseases. It is not real, as much as we wish it might be...

Obviously, all engaged in sexual activity are over 18.

**********

I was laying across my bed reading while wearing my earbuds. It was Christmas Eve and I was reading 'A Christmas Carol' by Charles Dickens, my favorite Christmas story and listening to Christmas carols. I had just reached the Ghost of Christmas Future when a hand on my shoulder scared the shit out of me and I shrieked. I quickly rolled over to see my mom straining to keep from laughing and failing miserably.

"Mom!!!" I shrieked, "What the fuck?!?!" I ripped my earbuds out of my ears.

She stood there with a straight face before just giving up trying to restrain herself and bursting into laughter. Then she tried to be stern, but couldn't pull it off. She was snorting as she said, "Young lady, your language!"

I rolled my eyes, "Seriously???"

Mom was still giggling when she said, "Come on, Dad needs to see you."

I frowned, "Isn't he getting ready to go?"

She suddenly lost the giggles and said solemnly, "I'll let him explain..."

Oh Crap! That sounded ominous.

**********

I followed my mom down and out into the shop. I expected to see my dad bustling about, trying to nail down the last minute details before his trip. But, he was sitting in his big wing back chair, covered in a big fluffy, red blanket with white fur trim and looking frightfully small.

I immediately became concerned, rushed over and knelt by his side. "Daddy. Daddy? Daddy are you okay?"

He managed a little grin, but didn't meet my eyes. "Sweetie, yes but no. I've never been this sick on Christmas Eve before. I need your help."

"Sure, Daddy, anything you need." I responded earnestly.

His grin faded as he finally met my eyes. "Krissy, are you sure?"

I took his cold, clammy hands in mine. 'Wow, he's really sick,' I thought. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay," he hesitated before continuing. "Krissy, I need you to make the deliveries tonight."

I really don't know what I expected him to say, but it was certainly not that. I screeched, "What?!?! You want me to be Santa tonight?!?! I can't do that!!! I've never done that!!! I don't know how!!!"

With that, he started laughing, "Ho, Ho, Ho... Krissy, you're a Kringle. The Christmas magic is in your pure soul. You already know how it works."

Then he started coughing. "I can't take this cough and cold into every home in the world. I'll start a worldwide pandemic." He continued to cough.

"But Daddy, I've never done this before." I pleaded. "I've gone with you, but not by myself!"

He smiled sadly, "Well sweetie, you've gotta start sometime. Santas have been going out every Christmas Eve for thousands of years. I know you're not scared. I know you're not because you're a smart, brave woman. Your great-grandmother was Santa and her great-

great-grandmother was Santa and soon you will be, too."

I grinned, "No I won't Daddy, 'cause you're gonna live forever."

He started laughing but then went into a long coughing jag. "Nice try, kid."

"You need to get changed." He said. "Then you need to get back out here and we need to go over some other stuff."

I sighed, shoulders slumping, knowing I was defeated. "Okay..."

I went back up to my room and opened my closet. I knew I should pick something traditional, but I'm really not a traditional kind of girl. I had a large number of red holiday outfits but they were all long, boring and decidedly not me. They were all made by the elves at my mom's direction; which was painfully obvious. I was leafing through the sea of red velvet when I spied a sexy little outfit that I had worn to a Christmas party last year.

It was low cut red crop top, almost bikini-style, elastic gathering the velvet under the boobs, with white fur trim along the bodice and cuffs on the long sleeves. The fur would kind of shield my cleavage. My firm abs would be proudly on display. The skirt was red, short and flouncy. It had matching white fur trim along the bottom along with a wide, black leather belt, which was almost as wide as the skirt was long. The skirt could ride low on my hips, showing off the top of my crack, if I wanted to let it ride low enough. A long red cap with white trim and a white fur ball at the tip was with the outfit. A pair of sheer, white, thigh-high, hold-up silk stockings with lace trim were draped on the hanger. The final item on the hanger was a white, diaphanous thong. I went digging through my shoes and found butter soft, black leather, knee high boots, with four-inch semi-chunky heels and the same soft, white fur, trim.

I went in, took a shower and shaved. I got dressed, put my strawberry-blonde hair up in a chignon and put the cap on. I stood back and looked in the full-length mirror. The top was tight on my boobs and my nipples poked out prominently and proudly. The thigh-highs left about two inches of skin visible below the hem of the skirt. I grinned, knowing that I looked hot! I thought the ensemble was as sexy as it could be. Was it appropriate for Santa? Oh, hell no, but it was me.

I went back out to the shop and walked up to my dad, Santa. He looked me up and down and started laughing again until he coughed.

"Krissy, I should've known you'd be dressed like that." He continued to chuckle. "You have always been you. Okay," he said, "you've gotta get going soon."

He stood, looking a little wobbly and I grabbed him. "Thanks," he smiled. We walked out to the sleigh. He reached in and grabbed what appeared to be an empty bag.

"You know how this works," he said. "When you get into the living room, the heart's desire of everyone in the house will appear in the bag or at your feet. Put the gifts under the tree and then get on to the next house. No-one will see you as long as you keep moving."

He paused and looked at me, "You do remember how to transport, don't you?"

I smiled at him and laid my finger aside my nose. I went from standing on his left to standing on his right. He chuckled, "Showoff!" Then he started coughing again.

I put my hand on his arm again. "Daddy, are you sure you're okay?" I asked, worried.

He smiled, "I'll be fine; I just need some rest."

We walked out to the sleigh. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen were restless and prancing. They knew that we were getting ready to go and they wanted to fly. I suppose that if I could fly by myself without a sleigh or a plane, I would be eager, too.

"You know how to get them going. Just say 'On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer, on Vixen, on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen.'" Dad said.

I looked at him. "Seriously?" I snorted, "I've been flying these guys around the back yard since I was like five."

I turned away from him, sat forward and said, "Okay guys, let's go."

Santa snorted, "So not poetic..."

I laughed and waved as we gained speed and took off. "Bye Daddy, I love you. Get better."

**********

Santa was standing at the door of the barn watching as Krissy and the reindeer sped out of sight. He started coughing and after he stopped, he threaded the fingers on both hands through his hair. All the symptoms of the cold immediately disappeared. As his hands settled to his sides, Mrs. Claus came to his side and slipped her fingers into his.

She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I can't believe our baby has grown up and is taking her first Christmas Eve flight. I wish you didn't have to trick her into going."

Santa smiled, "Jessica, you know this is the night that she meets her true love. I didn't want her going out with the idea that she had to be looking for someone. I want her heart to be open. I want her just to know. You know, like I knew with you."

Jessica slid around in front of Santa and wrapped her arms around his considerable girth. She giggled. "Can you get rid of some of this?" She patted him on his belly.

In an instant, they went from the barn to their bedroom. They were naked and their bodies were as they were when they met, svelte and toned. Jessica's boobs were large and full, standing up proudly, nipples hard and erect. Her butt was firm enough to bounce quarters off.

Santa had a massive chest, a six-pack with an athlete's small waist and rock-hard butt. Standing just as proudly as Jessica's nipples, was Santa's substantial cock, thick, long and firm.

Jessica's hair was long and lustrous, deeply red. Santa's was long, wavy and black as coal. They were standing at the end of their bed.

"Like this?" Santa asked, chuckling. "Damn, I love Christmas magic!"

Jessica slipped to her knees. "Oh yeah. The elves are partying, Krissy is gone for the night and I've got this to play with all night." She kissed the tip of the pulsing cock in front of her. She slipped her fingers between her legs and brought them out, glistening in the firelight. She took a taste and then reached up and stuck them into Santa's mouth.

Santa moaned with approval and said, "I'll bet Krissy makes the night at least twice as long as usual. I hope so," as he guided his long, thick, cock between Jessica's moist, beautiful lips and down her throat. "I am soooo ready for this."

**********

As I headed west into Russia, I would be chasing midnight across the globe. I would land at the first house on the eastern edge of a town, and transport into the living room. Moving so quickly that if anyone was in the room, they would just see flashes. Like they didn't really see anything, they would just think they did. You know, déjà vu. In actuality, I never spent more than three or four seconds in a home. Then I would be on to the next one. Transporting only worked for four or five hundred yards at the most. I would blow through the town and the reindeer and sleigh would meet me at the western edge of town. Big estates would be covered individually. Then, we would cover all of the farms in between the towns and then repeat.

Because we were moving so fast, we were bending the rules of time, so that time was slowing down. This is how Santa was able to make all of his or her deliveries in one night. I really didn't worry about a schedule, because the time stretching always seemed to work out. It had for Daddy and all of the Santas before him, anyway.

In no time, I had covered the Eastern Hemisphere, including Europe, Africa, Asia, the Antarctic and Australia and then headed across the Atlantic. I hit the southern tip of South America and started working my way north. I cleared Mexico and Central America and was zig-zagging my way through Canada and the United States. I had seen a few people along the way, but no-one had actually realized that I was there. I paused a couple of times because every once in a while the person was aware that something was happening and I would let them see just a flash. They would blink and shake their heads. It made me laugh and the last thing I would see was them reacting to the faint sound of my laughter. Hey, I had to amuse myself, didn't I?

I cleared most of the United States, all of Canada and all I had left before going home were the states of Washington and Alaska. I made it to Seattle before I hit a snag. I was working my way through the city when I got to a small studio apartment. I reached into the bag and was startled to realize that it was empty. It surprised me to the extent that I stopped moving.

I didn't realize that I had stopped at first, but the voice alarmed me. "Who the hell are you and where did you come from?" Then there was a little giggle. "What the hell are you wearing?"

I jumped, startled. The laugh strengthened. "Scare ya, did I?"

I didn't look around immediately. "Well yeah!"

I started turning towards the voice. "You're not supposed to see me, so..." The rest of what I was going to say died on my lips.

It looked like one of my dad's elves had run away from the workshop. A tiny girl with white blonde hair was lying on a fold-out couch covered with a comfy looking, fuzzy blanket. I could only see the top of her head, her eyes and the fingers that were clutching the blanket. As I watched the blanket slipped below her chin. I could barely see in the darkness but, she had huge blue eyes and big dimples that appeared when she smiled. My heart fluttered when she did smile.

"I'm not supposed to see you, sooo, what?" She grinned.

I sighed. "There are supposed to be presents that represent the heart's desire of the people that live in the home. I reached in and nothing was there so I was confused and stopped moving. That's why you saw me." I sighed again. "That breaks the wonder of finding gifts under the tree..." I stopped again.

I realized that there were no decorations and most importantly; no tree. I looked around again and this could be any day of the year, just not Christmas Eve.

I tilted my head to the side. "You don't do Christmas? Is that why there are no presents? Normally, I wouldn't even be able to stop here, the magic would skip you."

Suddenly, tears started rolling down her cheeks. I dropped the bag, took two steps, knelt on the fold-out and wrapped her in my arms. Her little body shaking as it was wracked with sobs. I tipped my head to kiss her gently on the top of her head. That seemed to calm her.

"I'm sorry." She started to say.

"No, sweetie, don't worry about it." I said softly.

She took a deep, hitching breath. "I feel like I need to explain. Normally, my parents and I do a really, really big Christmas. A big tree, lots of lights and decorations. But a terrible thing happened this year. You see, I am trying to be a professional actress. I had gotten a big role in a Christmas play downtown, it could've...should've been my big break. It was opening night and my parents and my boyfriend, Jacob, were coming to see me. I had gotten all of them tickets and a parking pass. I could only get one pass, so my boyfriend parked at my parents' house and rode with them. They were on their way and nearly to the theater when a speeding semi blew a stop light and t-boned the car. All three of them were killed instantly. I didn't know until the play was over. Somebody in the crew heard about the crash and somehow figured out that it had been my parents. The director and producer sat me down in the dressing room and told me. I fell apart. They actually called 9-1-1 because I was so hysterical."

I was crying along with her at this point. I just clung tightly to her while we sobbed. The clock on the wall chimed and I looked at it. I realized that a lot of people would be disappointed if I didn't finish.

I pulled myself away and looked in her red, puffy eyes. My heart hitched at the sight. "I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

That made her giggle. "Doesn't Santa know all of his good boys and girls?"

I laughed, too. "Yeah, but I'm not Santa...yet."

She said sagely, "Ahhh..."

"I am, however, Krissy Kringle. And you are?" I asked.

Another little smile. "Noëlle Baum."

I snickered before grinning hugely, "Seriously? You are literally Christmas Tree?"

Another giggle, "Uh-huh..."

I kissed on top of the head again. "That is toooo cute." I hesitated. "But, I really need to go."

Tears formed again as she clutched at me. "Please don't, I am so lonely."

"People will miss their Christmas. You don't want that, do you?" I asked gently.

She slowly shook her head.

"I'll come back as soon as I'm done. I promise." I said earnestly. "It'll seem like no time at all. Then I will stay until you feel better, okay?"

She nodded and leaned into me for another hug. "Thank you," she whispered.

I stood, winked, placed my finger beside my nose and transported to the next home. I reached in the bag... 'Where is the bag?' I thought. 'Oh crap, it's at Noëlle's.'

I popped back into Noëlle's. She was still on the fold-out, her eyes closed and her hands nowhere to be seen. Well, that's not completely accurate. I saw movement under the blanket. I giggled, her eyes flew open and her hands suddenly appeared above the blanket.

"B-b-back s-s-so s-s-soon?" She stammered.

I held up the bag. "Forgot this! Be back soon!" Touching my nose, I transported.

'Wow!' I thought, 'I think she was touching herself.'

I don't know if it's possible, but I felt like I was speeding up. I blew through the rest of Washington and then finished up with Alaska. I popped in at home and heard the elves partying in the shop and didn't see Mom or Dad. I figured mom was nursing Dad. Little did I know...

I left a note on the kitchen table explaining that I was visiting a friend and that I would be back in a couple of days. Then I packed a bag. I took the sleigh again and landed at Noëlle's.

I looked at Dasher and said, "I'm gonna be here for a few days. Go home, get some rest and I'll call you when I need you." She snorted, shook her head and took off, disappearing into the lightening skies.

'Shit!' I thought, 'I cut that too close for comfort.'

I transported into Noëlle's studio. She was sitting on the side of the fold-out with tears streaming down her cheeks. I rushed to her side.

"Sweetie," I asked, "What's wrong?"

Her chest heaved, "I just figured with the magic, that you would be back in no time. Mostly, 'cause that's what you said. I didn't think it would be a couple of hours."

"I'm sorry I didn't explain it better." I said, drawing her into my arms. "Time bends when I'm moving fast. It doesn't seem like anything is different to anybody, including me, but the night is stretching to accommodate my speed. When I stop, time returns to normal, like nothing happened. I stopped at home, packed a bag and left my parents a note. I brought the sleigh back and transported into here."

Noëlle frowned, "Did you leave Rudolph and the sleigh on the roof?"

I laughed. "There is no Rudolph. That was the invention of an American writer. The story got wildly overblown by the Gene Autry song. And no, the sleigh is not on the roof, it's on the way home. I told Dasher to go back home and I would call in a couple of days."

She frowned again, "Okay what about 'Twas the Night before Christmas'? Is that fiction also?"

Once again, I laughed. "That one is actually true. Clement Clarke Moore, the author, ran into my great-great-great-great grandfather on Christmas Eve in about 1820. It happens, you know? After all, you saw me. Anyway, he wrote the poem and it was published. My great-great-great-great grandfather got a charge out of it. That was when the world started to realize that what was happening on Christmas, was happening everywhere; things started to change and the holiday got soooo much bigger."

She continued to frown. "But you're a girl and Santa is a guy. Do you have any brothers?"

I looked at her and smiled. "No I don't, but here's the thing. My great-grandmother was Santa and her great-great-grandmother was Santa and soon I will be, too." I laughed, realizing what I had said, "I just paraphrased what my dad said to me a couple of hours ago."

She mumbled, "Your Dad? Santa? This is freaking me out."

I was seriously laughing now. "Do you really want to get freaked out?"

She looked at me sideways. "I don't know..."

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers