Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my hands away, sat back and smiled. "Do you think I should chant?"

She looked embarrassed, "I dunno..."

I thought for a moment, then grinned. "How about this?" I put my hands back on her tummy, cleared my throat and began to sing, "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way..."

She looked startled and then howled with laughter. "What the hell was that?"

I shrugged and smiled, "You wanted a chant, that's all I could think of..."

"Honestly, it's Christmas magic. It just is, but doesn't require spells and such." I sighed, a little frustrated. "I've never had to try to explain it before and I'm not sure how I can help you understand."

"I get it... well I don't, but we'll figure it out together." She had sat up and was hugging me.

Noëlle, after a few minutes of sitting in my arms asked softly, "So, am I Santa's mommy yet?"

I giggled, "No, I had a moment of smartassery with Jingle Bells. I didn't really get started. Do you want to try again and do it now?"

She blushed, "Yes, yes I do. Ever since you told me I could be Santa's mommy, I've been really excited. It would be the coolest thing that's ever happened to me." She paused. "It will be the coolest, but you're the best thing..."

My heart sped up and swelled with love. I pushed her back on the bed and placed my hands on her tummy and again began to focus my thoughts, energy and emotions toward the baby.

"Noëlle, this is for us." Softly, I sang "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way..." and she giggled as my hands warmed up and her tummy and the tiny life inside grew with the Christmas Magic flowing from them. I leaned down and kissed her belly and felt the life that was now infused with the spirits of me, my dad and all of the Santas that came before us.

**********

Epilog

On July 4 of the following year, Noelle and I welcomed Kristoffer Jacob Baum-Kringle into our lives and home. Noëlle is a big fan of Kris Kristofferson, so we used a similar spelling. Santas have been named Kristopher for as long as our family has been around. Nobody said anything about how we spelled it...