Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned up to kiss her. Just as my lips brushed hers, I said, "I don't just want it, I want it with you, and only you."

I felt her melt into me. "Oh my god," she whispered into my lips, "me, too."

"You know, I loved Jacob, but something about this feels special, eternal." She whispered. If there had been anyone else in the room, I'm sure they would not have heard anything, she was speaking so softly. But, more than that, we were communicating with our souls. "When we said earlier that we felt like we were home, it also felt like that was only the beginning. That not only did our souls merge, they have continued to meld until we are becoming one." She hesitated and looked into my eyes. "Am I crazy to feel this way?"

I smiled, "No, you're not crazy, I feel it, too. Buuutttt, there'r other things I'd like to feel..."

"Ohhhhh..." she teased in return, "What would those other things be?"

"Well, first of all, your fingers..." I purred.

She quickly slipped back into my panties and pussy. "You mean like this?" She stroked through my slick lips, arousing me again, quickly.

My verbal abilities had evaporated. "Mmmmm-hmmmm..."

I couldn't believe the intense feelings that the gentle touch of her fingers generated. Not only were her fingers exciting me, they were causing my pussy to heat up, unlike anything I had ever felt. (I am not a virgin, but at the same time I am not tremendously experienced. I'd only been with a couple of guys, but neither of them had caused me this level of excitement.) The earlier wetness that caused Noëlle's comment became a veritable torrent.

She started laughing. "We're gonna need to get your panties off and put a towel under us!"

I snickered, "Whaddya mean?"

"They're gonna find us drowned in peppermint if we're not careful!" She said. So she actually pulled off my panties and grabbed a towel and made me lift my hips to slide the towel under my butt.

"There!" She smirked, peering up at me. Then she slid down to face my pussy.

She grinned up at me, eyes twinkling. "Let's see if I can do something about this...."

She took a giant swipe with her tongue as my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Ohhhh..." I sighed, "Ooooohhhh..."

Her tongue danced and tickled and dipped along my lips. The feeling was exquisite, sublimely making me feel loved and cherished. My love for Noëlle while new, was growing in intensity. She was inspiring my hips to move, bouncing and gyrating. So much that she grabbed my waist, trying to keep me in place.

She was failing, so she tried a different approach. Withdrawing her grip, her fingers slithered down my hips, around to my tummy, and then finding my drooling pussy, quickly and savagely thrust her forefinger and middle finger deep inside. She bent to my gash, located my clit again and sucked. My arousal had been building quickly before the suck and thrust, then immediately spiked and I tumbled over into an incredible orgasm.

"Oh my god Noëlle, I'm cominnnnggg!!! I'm coming so hard!!!" I screamed. My hips had bounced off of the bed, but she anticipated the move and rode me to the peak of my bounce. She never relented, her fingers thrusting and tongue and lips working my clit. As my orgasm started to wane, she recognized the shift in my body's rhythm, shifted her hand and slipped her thumb to my clit, joining her tongue, the shift in pressure, timing and rhythm caused my orgasm to reignite.

"Holy Shiiiitttt Noëlle, I'm cominnnnggg again!!! Oh my god, ohmygodohmygodohmy..." Suddenly I was barely aware of anything.

There was a buzzing in my ears and I became aware of something cool and damp on my face. My eyes fluttered open and Noëlle was above me smiling.

"Welcome back Santa..." Noëlle giggled.

I frowned, "Not Santa," I snorted. "Buuuttt..." I grinned and cooed, "That was fucking awesome!!! That's something you've obviously done before!"

Noëlle giggled again, "Nope! Never! Buuuttt, it's something I definitely want to do again with you!" She leaned in and kissed me, probing my lips with a peppermint flavored tongue.

I snickered, "Yummm, Candy Cane!!! My favorite flavor!"

She mock frowned, "Ya mean you don't wanna try Christmas Tree, to see if that's your new favorite?"

I giggled, "Oh, absolutely! I wanna try it then try it again and then again and then..." She smothered my smart-assed repetition with her lips.

"Oooohhh," I breathed, "Still my favorite."

"Oh realllly," she snorted while rolling us over, "then go ahead and try Christmas Tree!"

I grinned, "Don't mind if I do!"

I kissed her and started sliding down her hot little body. I stopped at her tiny boobs with the areolas the size of dimes, but nipples like erasers. I sucked the nipple into my lips and gently bit down. She squirmed and moaned.

"Oh, oh, oh..." She groaned, "Oh do that again, a little harder..." I grinned and obliged. I bit a little harder and pinched the other nipple. Her hips bounced against me.

"Oh my god, I love that!" She whimpered. I continued to lightly chew and pinch and she continued to bounce and writhe. After some moments Noëlle reached up and began to softly attempt to press my head down her torso. I resisted a moment, just to irritate her. I was successful, judging by the repeated smacks to the top of my head. I snorted out a snicker which resulted in one last firm whack.

I relented, but not before returning to her lips to let her know that I had been teasing. She kissed me back softly, but growled, making me chuckle, thereby earning another well-deserved smack.

I began to slowly slide down, kissing softly as I descended. Just as I got to the bottom of her ribs, my lips began to tingle. Puzzled, I lifted my lips from her skin, by just a fraction of an inch. The tingling stopped. Pressing my lips back to her skin, the tingling resumed. A thought was beginning to form and I brought my hands to the sides of her tummy. I placed my palms flat on the skin with my fingers spread. I placed my lips in the space between my hands. The tingling was in my hands, my lips and the sensation was now traveling through my body. Suddenly, I realized what I was feeling, and sat up abruptly. Even though I was pretty sure was I was feeling, I was a little confused. As I thought about what we had been doing and had already done, I realized that I had not yet touched her stomach.

Noëlle was looking at me as though I had lost my mind. "Krissy, what's goin' on?" She grinned, "Are you really just gonna leave me hangin'?"

I sat back and looked at her. "Uhhh, how long have you been pregnant?"

She started laughing, "What?!? What do you mean, pregnant? I'm not pregnant!!!"

I just stared at her.

"Am I?" Her voice quivered.

I nodded, not trusting my own voice.

Tears began to form and she began to tremble. "How did this happen?" She asked in a small voice. She scooted away from me and sat up.

I snorted, "Really?"

She smacked me, "I know how it happens. I just don't know how it happened to me. Jacob and I were very, very careful."

I repeated, "Really?"

She glared at me.

I just shrugged and laughed. "Look, shit happens." I got a little more serious. "You have some choices to make..."

She glared, again, crossing her arms over her chest. I was a little disappointed because I really liked the view of her tiny boobs.

I sighed, "Not thaaat..." I continued and repeated, "You have some choices to make, one of which may not seem real or possible, but I can assure you is very real and possible."

She frowned, then I could tell she started getting curious, because her head tilted slightly. Then she asked, "What do you mean?"

"You know," I said softly, "you can give the baby up for adoption." She shook her head violently.

"Or you could raise the baby as a single mother." She looked thoughtful at that.

"A third possibility is that you and I raise the baby together." That thought seemed to intrigue her.

At this point I paused, allowing her to process everything that I had said so far. Her head drooped, her chin falling almost to her chest. Her breathing slowed as she obviously considered my words. She glanced up at me and then her eyes slid away from mine. After a few moments, her eyes found mine and a puzzled expression appeared on her face.

"What may not seem real or possible?" She asked.

'There it is...' I thought.

I took a deep breath. "This is going to sound unbelievable..."

She started snickering, before breaking into outright laughter. She stopped just long enough to choke out, "Seriously? Santa's daughter?"

I shrugged, "Okay, I'll give you that one." Even if she was accepting of me and my dad, I really wasn't sure how she would take this. "Anyway, another choice is for me to use Christmas magic to infuse the baby with my spirit so that you, Jacob and I are the baby's parents. The baby would share your heritage, Jacob's heritage and my heritage. Then when the baby grows up, he or she will be Santa."

Noëlle was completely stunned. She sat and stared at me before scooting back off the fold-out, grabbing her nightgown, slipping it over her head and walking to the bathroom and closing the door. I sighed, pulled off my stockings, got up, walked over to my bag, pulled out a nightgown, dropped it on and then walked to the bathroom door and leaned my head on it.

"Noëlle", I said through the door, "I'm not trying to pressure you, but there're a couple of things you need to know. First, because the Christmas magic only works through me and my dad on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, my ability to infuse my spirit into you and the baby ends tonight at midnight. Another thing you have to understand is if you make the choice to become Santa's mom, you will cease to exist here. That means when we leave, nobody will remember you here. I know it's a lot to take in, but there are real consequences to this choice."

I hesitated to continue because this would hurt for me, more than it would hurt for her if she chose not to do this. "The last thing is that if you choose not to do this is that you will forget me. You will remember that something happened tonight, but the specifics will be gone from your memory." I deliberately left out what would happen for me. I didn't want to influence her any further. "I'll leave you alone with your thoughts. I'm going to lie down, this has taken a lot out of me."

I went and laid down. I closed my eyes and listened to the silence. It was torture, waiting for the shoe to drop. Just waiting, waiting for what seemed to be my inevitable disappointment and heartache.

I had laid there for a while, seemingly forever, when I heard the shower start, and then I heard Noëlle's voice. "Are you coming?"

My heart filled with joy as I leapt from the bed. I tore the nightgown off and laid my finger aside my nose and flashed in behind her, my arms gently encircling her. To her credit, she only flinched a bit as I arrived.

She giggled, "I kinda figured that you'd fly in here."

I nuzzled her neck, "Wasn't gonna give you a chance to change your mind."

She turned in my arms, the delicious sliding of skin to skin was turning me on immensely. "That brings up a question, can you do that all the time or just on Christmas? 'Cause that would be really handy."

I laughed, "I know, right? But, unfortunately it's just on Christmas."

She giggled again, "Bummer..."

Suddenly, she remembered something. I could tell by her expression. She leaned away from me, "When you were telling me about my choices, you left something out. I could tell."

I leaned in to try to kiss her again, attempting to distract her. I didn't want her asking the question.

She turned her head. "Stop trying to distract me. What did you leave out?"

"Nothin'," I mumbled.

"Yes, you did." She said firmly. "What was It?"

I sighed, "I said that you would forget this night." I stopped, hoping that she would let it go, but knowing she wouldn't.

"And?" She asked pointedly.

I sighed again, "I never would. I would be haunted by the loss of your love, the love of my life, forever."

She leaned in, pressing her forehead to mine. "Krissy, you never, ever, have to worry about that. I'm not goin' anywhere." She kissed my forehead, then my lips, then hugged me tighter. I relaxed, happy to be with her, here now.

Smiling, she asked, "Ummm, just how do I become Santa's mommy?"

I kissed the top of her head, then said, "So now you're on board?"

"I never said that I wasn't, I just had to wrap my head around it." She explained. "It's a lot, ya know."

I nodded and picked her up, her legs sliding over my hips, arms around my neck, and pulled her into a kiss. Pressing my lips to hers, I murmured, "I know and I hated to pressure you, but the time thing is very real." I chuckled, "Even though everything else seems unreal."

She wriggled her hips, her pussy leaving wet trails on my stomach. "So, what now?"

I carefully stepped out of the shower, "Grab some towels." I said.

She giggled, "Is that part of the process?"

"Huh?" I was momentarily confused. It dawned on me what she was asking, "Shit! No! I figured we didn't want the sheets all wet."

She laughed out loud, having grabbed the towels as we went by. "I knew that."

I grunted, "Nice, real nice."

I set her down on the fold-out, dried each of us off and laid down beside her.

"Now," I said, "We finish what we started before we were both shocked." I leaned in to kiss her.

She pulled her head back. "What?"

I smiled, "Now that we have a plan, we have plenty of time. I want to make love and then when we're completely relaxed and snuggled together, we'll make the baby ours."

Tears filled her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. "Oh! That's so sweet!"

I smiled and kissed her. "I don't want this to be anything clinical or mechanical. I want it to be a result of our love."

She smiled through her tears, "Thank you. This is very strange, I didn't know you yesterday, but now I am filled with love for you."

Returning her smile, I kissed her gently. "I know what you mean, I love you with all my heart. This is Christmas Magic at it's very best."

I leaned in and drew her nipple into my lips. She shivered and sighed. I laved the nub until it was hard again, enjoying the rough texture between my lips and on my tongue. Gently, I bit down again and she started squirming. She twisted around to plant her soaking pussy on my leg and started humping. I thought, 'Shit! Noëlle's a horny little thing.'

I switched to the other nipple before sliding down to her little belly button. When I slid down, I pulled my thigh away from her pussy and she whimpered pitifully. I snickered because I was right, she was really, really horny. I circled her navel briefly, but didn't want to delay getting to her pussy. First, because she evidently really needed it and second, because I really, really wanted it. Again, I had no experience with a woman, but this woman, my woman, my Noëlle was suddenly my world and I wanted to please her as she had pleased me.

But first, I realized I wanted, no, needed a kiss, a real kiss, a kiss that showed her how much I loved and needed her. I slowly kissed back up her slender body, pausing at her tiny, yet luscious breasts and then to her neck. Alternately licking and kissing softly, I worked my way back and forth across and around her neck and up and under her chin. The squirming on my leg had almost reached a frenzied level. Not only was her pussy soaking wet, my thigh from my knee to my own pussy was swimming in Noëlle's nectar. As I drew back from her chin, she lunged to meet my lips and tongue with hers. She plunged her tongue into my mouth and sucked my lips to hers. Her tongue seemed to grow and get longer as we kissed. I snorted back a giggle as Gene Simmons made an appearance in my imagination. She pulled back and looked at me quizzically.

"It's nuthin', just my brain goin' weird places." I muttered, "It's not important and if you gotta know, I'll tell you later. Just kiss me!" She shrugged and brought her lips to mine. We continued to kiss and her need reemerged as she started grinding on my thigh.

I pulled back, her eyes opened dreamily and I quickly kissed her lips before gliding to her chin and then to her neck. I followed the direction of my original descent until I was at the spot where her condition surprised both of us. I paid brief homage to the baby by kissing all around her belly before resuming my journey.

I slipped further down and found that her horniness remained in full force, manifesting itself in a wetness that had her pussy swimming in her juices. I bypassed the source for now and concentrated on licking up her essence that was lingering on her thighs. She took that for a few moments before the writhing that signaled her desperate need restarted in earnest. She reached down, and while she didn't grab my ears, her hands were at my jaw, just below them. She pulled, gently but firmly, leaving no doubt what she wanted. (I had the impression that if I resisted at all she would have pulled my ears.) I allowed myself to be guided to her astonishingly wet, incredibly smooth pussy. As I ran my tongue over the hot, wet folds she moaned, but not as much as I did. My moans evidently transferred to her pussy and she shuddered.

"Oh my..." she breathed, "that felt amazing. Do that againnnn..." I smiled before I hummed into her pussy again. "Ohhhhh..." I hummed again and added laps with my tongue. Gently at first, but gradually deeper and firmer. I quit humming and added one finger, then two and finally three, kind of like a little dick. While keeping my face and fingers in her pussy, I got to my knees to add leverage and fucked her with my fingers. Over and over I drove into her as she raised her hips off the bed.

"Aaaaa I-I-I-I-I-m-m-m-m c-c-coming!!! Krissy, Krissy don't s-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-t-o-o-o-p-p-p-p!!!! Ohgodohgodohgod!!!" Suddenly, she collapsed to the bed. "No more, p-please no more."

I withdrew my fingers, gave her pussy one last kiss and slipped in bed beside/behind her. I cuddled her to me and I pulled a sheet over us. She laced her fingers in mine and we fell asleep.

We napped for a little while. I opened my eyes and panicked a little. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was just after five in the afternoon. I leaned back down and kissed her neck. She squeezed my hand and turned to face me. We shared some very sweet kisses and she snuggled into my chest.

"I've been thinking about some stuff." She said quietly.

"Like what?" I asked.

She kind of frowned, "Where will we live?"

"We will live in the village with the elves, reindeer and such." I said. "Right now I have a room in my parent's cottage, but there are other cottages and bungalows available that we can choose from. We'll live as near to them as we want. Or, as far as we want, but still in the village."

Noëlle looked puzzled, "How does the rest of the world not know the location of the village?"

I smiled, "When I said that Christmas magic only works on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, that meant that it only affects my dad's and my ability to transport, be hidden and what not. The Christmas magic hides the village from the rest of the world."

I rubbed her tummy and smirked impishly, "It does other things, too."

She smiled, "There's a lot to this, isn't there?"

I just shrugged and smiled back.

"I think it's time." I placed my hands on her tummy and began to focus my thoughts, energy and emotions toward the baby.

Noelle asked, "How does this work? Is there a chant or spell or something?"