Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

I said, "Male reindeer lose their antlers in winter and females don't, so Santa's sleigh is actually pulled by a team of strong, powerful, magical women!"

She glanced at me again, "Bullshit!"

I laughed, "Believe it, don't believe it, I don't care. But that doesn't make it untrue."

She turned her head and stared at me. "This whole thing freaks me out. I don't know if I'm just dreaming or not."

I smiled, "What can I do to make you believe that it's real?"

She snuggled down in my arms before raising her face to mine. "Kiss me."

I'm not sure what I expected to come from her mouth, but that never occurred to me. "Huh? What? Really?"

She giggled, "Really!"

I slipped under her blanket and wrapped her in my arms. I kissed the top of her head, slid down to her cheek and then to her lips. As soon as my lips touched hers I knew I was home, that my true love and destiny was in my arms. Our bodies came together and felt as though we had become one. Heat passed from my heart through my body and into her body and heart, fusing us together. The kiss extended forever, but didn't feel forced.

When we parted, Noëlle stared back at me with her blue eyes huge and rounded. "W-w-what w-w-was th-th-that?"

I blushed and couldn't meet her eyes at first. I took a minute to gather myself before finally meeting her questioning gaze. "That, sweetie, was the merging of our souls."

She twisted herself out of my arms. "Really? That happens?" She wrapped herself in the blanket again, pulling it away from me, seemingly closing herself off from me.

I scooted further away, giving her the space she seemed to need. "My dad told me that's exactly what happened with my mom. He saw her on Christmas Eve and the vision of her stopped him in his tracks. She told him that he was under the mistletoe and kissed him. That's when their souls merged. Santas always meets their soulmates on Christmas Eve." I shrugged, "Evidently, that's how it works."

Noëlle sat for several long moments, her eyes never leaving mine, searching for something. Then she gave me an uncertain smile. "I think I know why Santa's bag was empty when you reached in."

I returned her smile with my own tentative smile. "Okay, what's your theory?"

She looked at me before looking down. "I was sitting here wishing for someone with whom I could share my love, my heart. I've been so lonely since my parents and my boyfriend died. Each of my parents was an only child and all of my grandparents are gone. I am alone." She said quietly. "I don't think the bag was empty. It had your hand in it. The bag knew that you would be my love." She blushed as she first looked away and then back into my eyes.

I took a deep hitching breath. "I think you're right." I said softly. "We've only known each other, actually we've only known of each other for a couple of hours, but the magic makes me feel as though I've known you my whole life. Maybe I have and the magic just focused the memories."

I slowly scooted back towards her and she reached for me. My heart filled with joy, she had seemingly accepted my explanation and wanted me in her arms. We melted into each other as we pressed together with the blanket between us. She looked down and then pushed away again, my heart breaking a little. She only was away long enough to wrap the blanket in a cocoon around us. I was ashamed because I had immediately assumed the worst.

My arms wrapped around her again and I realized that she was in a neck to toes flannel nightgown. As I looked, I realized that the white nightgown was covered with images of my dad. First, I snorted back a laugh, giggled and then I started laughing in earnest.

She looked offended, "What's so funny?" She grumped, pushing away.

I was still giggling when I said, "Imagine hugging someone who is supposed to be your soulmate and realizing that she's wearing a nightgown covered with your dad's pictures." I chuckled again.

She tried to continue to look hurt and angry, but I could see the humor in her eyes. She finally relented and started laughing, "Well, I can see where that would be a mood killer."

She kissed me on the cheek and scooted to the edge of the bed. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I'll be right back. I'll find something better."

I watched as she approached her dresser and pulled open a couple of drawers. She found something that appeared to please her and suddenly pulled off the Santa nightgown. My breath caught as I saw her completely naked from behind. She was slender, very elf-like in appearance, but the thing that caught my attention, was her perfect little butt. She turned around as her new nightgown was sliding down her body and I glimpsed a soft, roundish belly and tiny bald pussy for just an instant. I couldn't breathe as I stared at the most beautiful sight that I had ever seen.

Breathlessly, I told her just that, "My God Noëlle, you are the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen!"

She blushed cutely and returned to my arms. She snuggled in and said, "I can't wait to go out in public together."

What a confusing thing to say. "Huh? What? Why?" I mumbled, "I don't understand."

She raised her lips to mine, brushing lightly, and I sighed at the contact. "Well, if I'm the most beautiful thing that you've ever seen, and you're drop dead gorgeous, then when we go out in public people may faint at the sight of us together."

I giggled, "Oh..."

She whispered, "Now I'm chilly, could we get under the blanket?"

"Sure," I said. I started to reach for the blanket and she stopped me.

I looked at her questioningly as she said, "Those boots are soft and really sexy on you, but could you take them off while we're under the blanket?"

I laughed, "Sorry, they are soft and comfortable and I forget that I'm wearing them." I reached down to start to pull them off.

She put her hand on mine. "Can I?" She blushed as she whispered.

My heart beat faster as I simply nodded, not trusting my voice.

She knelt at my feet, looking up at me. I feared that my heart would burst from my chest, it was beating so hard and fast. She found the zipper and slowly drew it down, her eyes never leaving mine. My mouth opened to speak, though I had no clue what I might say. Failing to make a sound, I moistened my lips. Noëlle's eyes locked on my tongue as she mimicked my actions. I was likewise focused on her tongue as I imagined it running over my body. I shivered in anticipation.

Her head cocked to the side, "I'm sorry, are you cold?"

I giggled as I thought about her question. "No, baby... I'm anything but..."

She paused, confused and when realization hit, her eyes widened, "Oh!"

She lowered her eyes to the task at hand. After pulling the first boot off, she ran her hands over my calf and down to my foot, rubbing gently. She kissed each of my toes, her tongue caressing each one.

I closed my eyes and moaned. She giggled, "I take it that feels good?"

I moaned again, "Ooooh, yeah..."

She rubbed and stroked for a few minutes and then slowly removed the other boot. She repeated the sensuous foot and calf rub along with the toe kisses. Though this time she deliberately slipped higher on my legs onto the bare skin above the thigh-high stockings. I opened my eyes and found her eyes intently looking where her hands were under my skirt. I slowly and purposefully slid open my legs and watched her eyes widen again. She chirped, "Oh!" in surprise. She returned to the sensual massage. It was my turn to squeak when she skimmed the back of her fingers over the front of my thong and my rapidly moistening pussy. She blushed when she looked up and saw me watching her, quickly and self-consciously jerking her hand out.

"I-i-is this okay?" She stammered.

"Oh god, yes," I cooed. "M-m-more p-p-please..."

Encouraged, her hand slipped back under my skirt and she continued to slither her fingers over the thong, which I could feel had become slippery with my secretions. Her hand was still under my skirt. Consequently and unfortunately, I couldn't see anything, but felt the exquisite torture of her hesitant explorations. Hungry for more, I raised my hips and tugged at the belt and then the zipper. She smirked a little and then helped me remove my skirt. I looked at my thong and blushed as the material was soaked, the sheer fabric had become completely transparent. I had been unaware that my body had become so totally aroused.

Noëlle's eyes were glued to my pussy, as though she hadn't seen one before. As she stared, she leaned away from me. She looked into my eyes, hers huge. "I'm, I'm, I'm s-s-so s-s-sorry..." she stammered, scrambling away. She moved to a chair on the other side of the room.

"Noëlle... Noëlle baby," I whispered, unnerved by her sudden withdrawal. "Noëlle, what's wrong?" I wanted to go to her and take her in my arms, but I was terrified she'd push me away and out of her life.

She sat, head in her hands. She muttered, "Too fast, too soon, too much..."

"Why?" I prodded gently.

She took a deep hitching breath and looked up at me. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. I started to get up, but she shook her head and I settled back.

"I have moved too fast in the past." She began to explain sadly, but then she giggled. "Didn't mean to rhyme."

"Not fair to pair..." I said.

She grinned, "What the hell does that mean?"

"No idea," I said, shrugging and grinning in reply. "I just thought I'd try to help you out..."

She giggled, "Stop that or I'll hop that..."

I rolled my eyes, "I thought hopping that was part of the problem..."

She turned beet red when she realized what she had said. "I-I-I..." She took a deep breath, "Stop helping!"

I shrugged. "What do you mean, 'I have moved too fast'?" I couldn't help myself and snickered, "I didn't include the rhyme...this time."

She rolled her eyes, but grinned, the grin slowly fading.

"Before my last boyfriend..." she paused, sobbing. I leaned her way, intending to reach for her, but she shook her head. I sat back and waited.

"Before Jacob," she repeated, "I couldn't wait to experience love. I leapt or hopped..." She grinned and I grinned back. "...into what I thought was love and was always disappointed when all of the guys... I mean every last one of them before Jacob, just wanted sex. Not that I didn't, but that's not all I wanted. I wanted love, I wanted it all and was crushed when they took off after they got what they wanted. Jacob was different, he was sweet, he was nervous about the sex. He treated me like a princess and I'm not entirely certain that he wasn't a virgin." She sobbed again, but looked at me with hope in her eyes.

Slowly, I leaned back towards her while tentatively opening my arms. I didn't want to frighten her again, but I shouldn't have worried, she flew into my arms and buried her face in my neck. I felt a gentle kiss and heard a happy sigh. She started squirming and I started loosening my hold on her, but all she was doing was wrapping the blanket around us again. Having finished with the blanket, she snuggled in again.

We were actually sitting quite awkwardly and uncomfortably on the foldout. She kissed my neck again and said, "I'm not sure why Krissy, but I feel safe with you. I feel like I am home and belong in your arms. Is that weird?"

I smiled and kissed the top of her elf-like head. "Not at all. I have felt like I was home and where I was supposed to be from the instant we kissed." I giggled, "You know, I'd like some more of that, please!" I settled back beside her.

She smiled slightly, paused, turned and looked deeply into my eyes. She said softly, "Me too," and then gently pressed her lips to mine. A sense of peace and deep seated desire settled in on me. I wanted more of her and leaned into the kiss. A sound that was somewhere between a gasp and a squeal escaped her throat.

Startled, I began to lean back, but apparently the sound was a happy noise as she followed me as I leaned. I shrugged, thinking, 'okay then' and maintained our kiss. Noëlle never lost contact with my lips as she swung a leg over and straddled my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. Our lips parted as she shifted her head back a fraction of an inch.

She tipped forward and brought our foreheads together. Briefly kissing again, she breathed, "Hi." It was sooo cute, I melted a little. "Hi yourself," I answered.

"Is this okay?" She continued in a whisper.

I knitted my eyebrows, "Is what okay?" I continued in a normal tone.

"Me being in your lap?" Still whispering.

'Okay, we're whispering.' I thought. Lightly kissing her neck, chin and lips I followed suit and whispered, "Not only is it okay, I think I might prefer you in my lap over anywhere else you might be."

Noëlle pulled up her nightgown so that her bare bottom was resting on my bare legs. I could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy. She blushed, wriggled in my lap and then pressed her chest to mine. "Anywhere? Are you sure?"

Her wriggling set my own pussy on fire. Suddenly, I had an overwhelming need to see her naked body. Sliding my hands down to hem of her nightgown, I gently tugged to gauge her reaction. She sat back and raised her hands above her head. Still being unsure of her reaction, I slowly drew the nightgown over her head. When I got it off, her blush extended from her head to her toes.

She giggled, "I really didn't need to take your dad's nightgown off. I sure didn't wear this one for very long!"

I was momentarily speechless. Well, actually for two reasons; I didn't expect her to say anything like that nor was I expecting her body to be so breathtaking, I had only seen it briefly earlier. Her statement made me realize that she was more than okay with her nudity. I wondered how she would feel about mine. Slowly, I raised my hands above my head and looked into her eyes. Eyes that lit up in understanding. She gently grasped the bottom of my top, pulling upward until my boobs popped out, bouncing and rippling in sexy motion. She was apparently staring raptly at them, because she stopped pulling my top off, leaving it around my head.

"Mmmph," I strained and struggled, muffled.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed, "I'm so sorry!" She ripped the top the rest of the way off of my head. But then she giggled, then snorted. "Sorry... I didn't mean to laugh."

I laughed, "It's okay. It was kinda funny." She didn't respond.

I looked up at Noëlle and her eyes were laser focused on my boobs. I reached out, grasped and pulled her hands so that she could feel them. There was a gasp as she softly caressed them. I was surprised and pleased when she ran a finger around both nipples, making each of them harder. I was even more surprised when she leaned down and took the left in her lips, sucking lightly.

I moaned, breaking the spell. "Oh!" She chirped, "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be," I breathed. "That was wonderful. So gentle, so loving and so, soooo sexy..."

I leaned in and kissed her softly. It was her turn to moan. I had yet to touch her and burning with desire to do it, but I was concerned that I would scare her off.

"Noëlle, may I touch you?" I asked quietly, "I am dyin' to touch you."

She leaned back and looked at me. "Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid that I'm gonna jump and run?"

I nodded hesitantly.

She grabbed my hands and put them on her tiny, perfect boobs. "Don't be. I ain't goin' anywhere sister! I'm feeling the same things you are!" She kissed me and then giggled. "'sides, I ain't missin' my chance to meet Santa!"

I laughed, "Oh, okay, I see how it is. Using me for my access to the Big Guy!"

She briefly hesitated to make sure that I was really grinning and knew she was kidding and then puffed up. "You bet your ass!"

We paused our teasing and sat for a moment. As we settled, I remembered where my hands were, I was still holding her boobs and suddenly things weren't as funny. I was right back with Noëlle on my lap. She was naked and I was nearly so and things were serious with desire. I looked in her eyes and given the dilation that I saw there, she was with me. She lunged at me, knocking me over, kissing with surprising ferocity. My hands were trapped between us and her nipples were pressing firmly into my palms.

Noëlle was now lying flat on me, our pussies pressed together. She snickered briefly, kissed me quickly and then said, "Ummm, I've never been with a gir...uhhh woman, ummm I'm not really sure what to do now. Well, okay, in theory I know, but never..."

I kissed her again, "Shut up and just do what feels right. I never have either, so we'll be learning together."

I tipped my hips into hers and started bumping my pussy against hers. Her respondent sound was a satisfying squeal/squeak.

"I, I, I th-th-think th-th-that it, ohhhh, it m-m-might b-b-be unghhh, be better if y-y-you t-t-took off your pantiessss..." She stammered.

I gave her a quick peck and a mischievous grin, "Actually, I think it would be better if you took off my panties."

Her eyes get even bigger. "OH!" She started to slide down but stopped when she got to my boobs. Evidently, she had a real thing for boobs. Or, hopefully, just a thing for my boobs.

That question was answered when she whispered, "I just love your boobs." She gently cupped them and leaned in to resume suckling. Before placing her lips on my right nipple, her tongue circled it slowly, sensuously.

I moaned again and felt her grin. "For somebody that doesn't know what she's doing, you sure know what you're doing..."

She giggled before switching to the other boob. Repeating the circling action with her tongue, along with a gentle pinching of the right nipple made me moan some more. My nipples had grown stiff with desire and stimulation when she raked the left nipple with her teeth. I felt the spike run from the nipple to my pussy, and my moan escalated to a shriek.

"Oh my god, Noëlle, do that again!" I panted.

She bit down again, harder this time and the spike was even more intense. Her right hand drifted to my panties and slipped inside. She pulled back from my boobs giggling.

I snapped back from my euphoria and opened my eyes. "Wh-wh-what's s-s-so f-f-funny?" I stammered.

She drew her hand from my panties and up my body and I could feel it dripping on my belly. She sat back and put her hand up between us. Her fingers were glistening and she giggled again. "No wonder you wanted me to do that again, you really, really like that, don't you?"

She stuck her forefinger in her mouth and her eyes bulged in response. She snorted in laughter, "I shoulda known..."

"What?!?" I snapped.

"You taste like candy cane!" She snickered as she stuck her fingers in my mouth.

"I know, what else would I taste like?!?" I answered. Did that stop me from lapping up my essence from her fingers? Oh! Hell! No!

She withdrew her fingers from my mouth and grasped the waistband. Lifting my hips, I looked into her eyes. I snickered as I saw several emotions flash through them. First and foremost, desire, but an underlying element of teasing humor. The humor was evidently winning because she hesitated as she was pulling them off.

"What are you doing?" I groaned.

"Nuthin'," she snickered.

I huffed, "Yeah, no shit!"

"Why, whaddya want?" She asked as she, unbelievably, pulled my panties back up.

"Arrgghh," I griped, "I wanna be naked with you!!!"

"Ohhhh, is that what you want?" She teased.

I took a deep calming breath. "Yes, and I think you want it too, but you're just being a bitch..."

She laughed out loud. "Okay, that's fair." She slipped her fingers below the waistband on my panties and into my pussy. I moaned and tipped my hips up to meet her fingers. "Ooooohhhhh, you do want it pretty badly, don't you?"

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers