Christmas Ewe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not my hair!" She pleaded. "I've been growing it out for years! Don't fall out!" But she needn't have worried. Her hair shook slightly as it turned the same milky color as the rest of her fur, and became curlier. She let the lock drop in relief. "Alright, my hair looks kind of pretty this waa-aay," she conceded.

"I'm glad you approve," Tom said mildly.

Amber glared at him. "Now who's being sarcastic?"

Tom hid the ghost of a smile in his cocoa mug. "To be fair to you, it's not every day that you turn into a sheep."

A sheep? Amber thought dazedly. She stared down at the wooly fur forcing its way over the edges of her clothes, at her hooves, her reshaped legs. A sharp pressure built over her backside, and she yelped as a short protrusion forced its way out of her back. Amber craned her head over her shoulder, which was made difficult by her new fur coat. A small, wooly appendage was lying over the seat of her pajama pants. She flexed a muscle at the base of her spine, and watched her new tail wag perkily in response.

"Yeah..." Amber whispered, entranced by her tail. "I guess I aa-aam a sheep."

Tom finished his cocoa with a loud slurping noise. "Well, technically you're a ewe, being female. So! How's that cold air treating you now?"

Amber couldn't feel the cold. In fact, she was beginning to sweat. "I feel warm. Too warm. It's like I'm wearing a wooly sweater-" she paused, staring at her new wool coat, "-under a wooly sweater." She gestured at her knit sweater.

Tom got to his feet. "I imagine you're roasting in that sweater. You'll probably want to take it off." Amber huffed angrily, and he quickly said, "I meant after I leave! Cut me a break." He gave her a piercing look. "All jokes aside, are you doing okay? Everything feels good? Not freaked out over the loss of humanity?"

Amber nodded. "This is really cool. I've never had such a strong sense of smell or hearing! The wool coat is really waa-arm, too. I guess that fulfills the wish." She gave her tiny tail another wag. "And if I'm being honest, the tail is super cute," she admitted in a whisper.

Tom smiled at her. "I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thanks again for making me take a break. I really needed it." He belched. "Sorry for waging war on your cookies. It was nice to meet you, Miss Mayhew." He turned away from Amber.

Amber's tail stopped wagging abruptly. A horrible, icy fear was bypassing her wool coat and going straight to her gut. "Wait!" She cried at Tom. "What am I supposed to tell people? What do I tell Maa-addie?" The image of Maddie staring at Amber's new body with horror and revulsion in her eyes made Amber feel sick.

Tom half turned, looking back at Amber with a slight smile. "Don't worry. It'll all be fine." His face fell, and he sighed. "Well, back to the old grind." Amber blinked, and he was gone.

~

Several hours later, the door to the apartment swung open with a crash. Maddie stood in the doorway, looking worn and chilly. Amber, wreathed in shadows on the couch, watched silently as Maddie stomped snow off of her boots and stepped into the apartment.

"It's as cold in here as it is out there," Maddie muttered to herself. She took off her snow covered coat reluctantly, then called, "Amber? I'm hooo-ooome!"

Amber winced as Maddie's loud call hit her newly sensitive ears. "Hey, not so loud!" She responded without thinking.

Maddie jumped a foot in the air. "Oh, God!" She yelped. "You scared the Hell out of me, Amber. What are you doing sitting in the dark? Enjoying the lights of the trans tree?" Chuckling, Maddie reached for the wall and flicked on the lights. Light flooded the apartment, revealing Amber, wearing nothing but her new wool coat, curled up on the couch.

For several seconds, the two of them stared at each other. Maddie's jaw slowly but steadily opened wider. Amber watched her apprehensively, then cautiously ventured, "Merry Christmas, Maa-addie." Her words turned into a bleat once more, and she mentally kicked herself.

Maddie eyed Amber silently for another few seconds, taking in her muzzle, floppy ears, and masses of fur. Finally, she squeaked, "are you wearing a blanket?"

"Uhhhh..." Amber didn't know what to do, so she stood up. She gave herself another mental kick as Maddie looked down and saw her inky hooves. "No," she said lamely. "I, uh, didn't shave my legs this morning." She made a feeble gesture at the copious amounts of wool sprouting from her thighs.

Maddie made a small noise, somewhere between a giggle and a shocked gasp. "Are you... okay? What happened?" She whispered.

Amber sighed. "I made a Christmas wish," she mumbled. She gestured again, pointing in the direction of the kitchen. "I'll explain in the kitchen. I maa-ade you cookies." She headed for the kitchen, her hooves clopping softly against the floorboards.

Maddie trailed her into the kitchen, looking utterly dazed. She glanced at the platter of Hershey's kiss cookies on the table. "You made me my favorites." She grabbed one of the cookies and nibbled at it. "Thanks." She took a great, shuddering breath, then said, "so, what exactly happened while I was at work?"

Amber grabbed another cookie and easily popped it whole into her muzzle. "Well," she began through a mouthful of cookie, "it all began when I saw the elf in the kitchen..."

For five minutes straight, Amber explained everything, from Tom's terrible job to her bitching of the wish to her transformation. "...and I was getting so hot under all this wool thaa-aat I took off my fuzzy clothes, and I waited on the couch for you. And... and... that's it," she sputtered out.

"Oh," Maddie said softly. She wolfed down another cookie, then asked hesitantly, "does it feel... nice?"

Amber nodded. "It's pretty cool, once you get over the whole 'surprise turning into an aaa-aanimal thing. The wool coat is like a wonderfully cuddly sweater, and some of my senses aa-are better now-" Amber broke off into a small coughing fit. When it subsided, she said, "sorry, I've been talking so much that I'm starting to feel a little hoarse."

Maddie's lips twitched. "I thought you were feeling like a sheep?"

Amber stared at Maddie, then as one, they dissolved into a massive giggling fit. For a time, the two women simply laughed, unable to contain themselves. Finally, wiping a tear away, Maddie gasped, "maybe I should've said ewe? I think that's what you are, if we're being technical."

Amber groaned. "That's what Tom said."

Maddie smiled, still chuckling. "Oh, I needed that laugh." She began to edge closer to Amber.

Amber watch her with some trepidation. "So, are you okay with all... this?" She gestured down at herself.

Maddie drew next to Amber. She reached out, fingers trembling slightly, and ran her hands through Amber's creamy wool. Amber's eyes fluttered as she felt Maddie's silky fingers teasing at her fur. "So soft..." Maddie whispered in wonderment. Her hands strayed onto Amber's belly. "So warm..." her hands slid upwards. "Oh, I definitely think I'm alright with this, Amber."

Amber's heart rate was picking up. "I was worried that you'd hate this," she murmured, "that you'd be horrified by the sight of the new mee-EEEE!" Amber bleated in a mixture of surprise and pleasure as Maddie's hands brushed over her nipples.

"I'm so sorry!" Maddie said, going red. "I couldn't see your breasts clearly through your wool." She withdrew her hands.

"No!" Amber said quickly. A warmth that had nothing to with wooly fur was pooling in her tummy. "No, please don't... don't stop. Do it agaa-aaain, please..."

Maddie was still slightly red, but she gave Amber a mischievous smile. "You know..." she reached out and massaged one of Amber's furry breasts. "I had half expected to come home to find you naked."

"Well, you did," Amber gasped as Maddie ran her index finger over a rapidly stiffening nipple. "It's too warm to wear anything over this coat."

"I'm actually kind of jealous," Maddie said. "It's still freezing in here for those of us that don't look like giant marshmallows."

"Hee-eyyy!" Amber started indignantly, but Maddie laughed and planted a quick kiss on the tip of Amber's pink nose.

"I'm teasing you!" Maddie gave Amber a warm smile. "You make the cutest marshmallow I've ever seen."

Mollified, Amber said, "Well, I actually have an idea about how to warm you up. Come on." She grabbed Maddie's hand and tugged her over to the couch.

As they walked, Maddie squealed, "you have a little lamb's tail!"

Amber looked over to see Maddie staring with delight at Amber's backside. Amber gave her tail a little shake. "Do you like it?" She asked Maddie anxiously.

"It's the cutest little thing I ever saw!" Maddie cooed. "Ohhh, look at it shake..."

Amber shook her tail again for Maddie, then sat down on the couch. "So, I was thinking-"

"Hold on," Maddie said, and she began to efficiently strip off all of her clothing. Within seconds, she stood naked before Amber, shivering violently in the frigid apartment. Amber's wide eyes traveled over Maddie's perky breasts, endless legs, and soft girldick. "You were going to ask me to do it eventually," Maddie murmured, her cheeks alight with color.

Amber swallowed heavily, then wrenched her eyes away from Maddie's dick and stammered, "well, maybe..." she watched as Maddie trembled, her arms folded over her chest. "Come here." She grabbed Maddie and pulled her onto the couch. As Maddie was lowered, Amber reached around Maddie's back and pulled her into an embrace. Amber shifted and pressed Maddie's back into the couch cushions, then slid on top of her, covering her body with her bulk. "Caaa-aan you breathe?" She asked anxiously.

Maddie responded with another laugh. She wrapped her own arms around Amber's back and squeezed their bodies together as tightly as she could. "This is great!" She giggled. "It's like being wrapped in a thick, warm, weighted blanket!"

Amber shifted again, trying to maximize the amount of wool she was covering Maddie with. As she moved, her furry breasts accidentally rubbed against Maddie's smooth ones, and both women gasped in delight. They stared into each other's eyes. Amber hoped that the naked desire she saw in Maddie's earthy irises was reflected in her own eyes. "Maaa-aaddie," she bleated needily, "I.. I want to touch you..."

Maddie responded by purposely rubbing her nipples against the curls of Maddie's wooly coat. "Mmmmpphh," she moaned, biting her lip. "Well, I'm certainly not going to stop you..." Maddie pushed her hips up against Amber's thigh.

Amber could feel her rubbing her girldick against her thigh. Amber pushed down, delighting in the happy moan Maddie made as her dick rubbed against the blanket of thick fur. "How does that feel?" Amber whispered as she reached out and ran a tender hand down Maddie's cheek.

Maddie grinned. "Like I'm humping a warm cloud." She continued to grind her hips against Amber's thigh. "Your wool is pulling at my dick. It's really-ah!- teasing me." Her grin turned wicked. "But I can't be the only one who gets to have fun." She thrust a hand underneath Amber's bulk, groping around blindly. Finally, she pushed aside a clump of wool and found her target. "So that's still there, under all that wool..." she ran her forefinger lovingly down the side of Amber's own girldick.

"Aaa-aaah!" Amber bleated, feeling her girldick stiffen slightly in response to Maddie's caress. She thrust herself downward, partially to lean into Maddie's touch, partially to put more pressure on Maddie's eagerly humping girldick. "Ohhh, please don't stop, Maddie, please don't!"

Maddie pinched the head of Amber's girldick between her forefinger and thumb, then gently tweaked it several times. "It's so warm..." she whispered. "My body, your body, all this curly wool... everything is so warm... ahhh!" She moaned as Amber's fur rubbed against a particularly sensitive spot on her humping girldick. "And so good..." she trailed off into another moan.

Amber could barely talk through her own bleats and moans of delight. Maddie's fingers were teasing her girldick in all the right ways, moving up and down, never leaving a spot untouched for long. She pictured how they must look together, entwined under a mass of cuddly white wool, breasts smushed together, rubbing and squirming against each other in an erotic dance. "We aa-aare two desperate, needy little things, huh?" She laughed frantically, feeling jolts of pleasure shooting out from her dick to the rest of her body.

Maddie rubbed Amber's girldick more insistently. Whatever reply she might've had for Amber was lost as she picked up the pace of her grinding hips as well, forcing a fresh series of passionate cries from her lips. Amber shuddered as Maddie's fingers swirled around and around her girldick, faster and faster. Maddie's own body was trembling under Amber's bulk.

"Amber," Maddie finally managed to string together some words, "Amber, I'm starting to build!" She humped wildly against Amber's leg, crying out as the creamy wool caressed her girldick again and again.

The jolts of pleasure shooting through Amber were also crescendoing, and she murmured back, "Mee-ee too." She could feel a tingling warmth spreading through her body, across her back, trickling down her thighs, running down her arms. Her girldick ached, and she gleefully recognized the desperate need for release that was building deep within her.

Maddie was letting out a constant string of needy whines as she tried to stay together. Her hand was getting shakier and shakier as it teased Amber's dick. She's going to cum, Amber realized suddenly as Maddie's hips bucked furiously against her thighs. Maddie's body began to shake uncontrollably, and her whining turned into an unrestrained cry of delight. Amber could feel Maddie vibrating beneath her, joyously riding out her orgasm. Maddie's girldick leaked a steady stream of clear liquid directly into Amber's wool, turning the thick curls slick. Maddie's palm brushed erratically against Amber's girldick as she orgasmed, hitting a series of wonderfully sensitive points.

Amber felt an insistent tugging within her own body as Maddie's palm rubbed her mercilessly, and she bleated loudly as her own body began to tremble. She buried her muzzle in Maddie's chest and just let herself cry out and spasm with ecstasy. Her orgasm rolled through her, spreading out from her dick and hitting every edge of her body. Amber could never remember a time in her life when she had felt so warm. She was vaguely aware of her own girldick twitching and weakly spurting cum.

The two women writhed together, lost in the passions of their orgasms, then slowly began to come down. Maddie's impassioned cries subsided, while Amber's frantic bleating petered out into a series of shallow breaths. As one, they wrapped their arms around each other. For a few minutes, they lay silently entwined, cuddling each other as they shifted into the afterglow of their orgasms.

Finally, Maddie whispered, "wooow. I haven't come that hard in a long time."

Amber chuckled weakly. "It's gonna take ages to wash your cum out of my wool." She pulled Maddie tightly to her furry body. "I'm sorry I didn't use my wish for something more practical."

Maddie swatted Amber lightly. "Do you hear me complaining? This is amazing. Besides, it was an accident, anyway."

Amber nodded. "A haa-appy accident."

Maddie smiled. "But as penance, you're going to be my cuddly blanket tonight." She wrapped her fingers into the milky wool on Amber's back.

Amber giggled. "I can do thaa-at."

They snuggled quietly for another few minutes, then Maddie exclaimed, "can I call you Lamber?"

Amber sighed wearily. "You've been dating me for too long. That sounds like the sort of awful joke I would make."

"Your jokes make me laugh internally, Lamber," Maddie said slyly.

Amber snorted. "Don't call me Lamber."

In the blue and pink glow of the Christmas tree, Amber could see Maddie smile softly. "Okay, okay, I won't." Maddie turned her smile in Amber's direction. "I never thanked you for baking my favorite cookies. It was sweet."

"Well, I aa-am your sweet little lamb," Amber teased.

Maddie rolled her eyes, but her smile was growing wider. "Hey, Amber?"

"Hmmm?" Amber hummed.

"Merry Christmas."

~

Happy Holidays!

12