Christmas Fucking Tradition

Story Info
Couple Has Fun In Front of the Christmas Tree.
1.8k words
4.25
5.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We always have done something kinky on Christmas Eve, in front of the tree. It's become our Holiday Tradition. The first Christmas after our wedding, I asked Claire to pose nude in front of the tree, dressed only in a wide-brimmed hat, boots, and a big smile, which--after much coaxing--she finally agreed to do. The picture came out great and I had it enlarged to 5X7 and framed. I keep it on my desk at home. Her big smile, those pert boobs, and that furry bush brighten my day each time I look at it.

She always is game for just about anything, even though at first she'll act like she wouldn't do such a thing, whatever, like she isn't that kind of woman, but then in the end she'll always do whatever kinky thing I suggested. The kinkier the better, in fact. It was all a part of the game. I still love the picture I took of her that first Christmas standing naked and smiling in front of the tree with her legs spread and holding her hand behind that big hat.

Then another year I talked her into trimming the tree naked so I could get shots of her decorating it bare as a newborn. Then I convinced her to make love with me on one Christmas Eve in front of the decorated tree, all lit up and festive, which she also did, although reluctant and complaining throughout. We set up the video camera so we could have a record of our Christmas Eve escapade that year. Claire and I enjoyed that Christmas immensely, fucking in front of the tree and repeating the act a couple of times afterward. Santa got screwed in the living room that Christmas and I have it on film.

And this year, after she started showing an interest in one of her coworkers, a handsome hunk named Jason, I persuaded her to her to romance him and see how far it would go. Then when they had been having an open affair, I suggested we include him into our Christmas tree tradition. I convinced her after a couple months of their affair to fuck him for me in front of the decorated tree and let me watch. She balked at the idea at first, but then she started thinking about it and finally she weakened and said she'd ask him. Of course he would, I knew, and her enthusiasm grew the more she thought about it.

Their flirtation got rolling while they rode to work together and after finding out she was attracted to him I urged her to fool around with him a little at the end of the day. "That car can go anywhere between work and here," I said. Finally, one afternoon, after some long and passionate rides home, she took my suggestion and spent a few hours at his apartment. He took her to bed that afternoon and their relationship began to really heat up from there.

We'd talked for a couple of years about opening up our marriage, about other partners, and her interest in Jason was the perfect stimulus for taking our marriage arrangement to the next level. She began to see him every week at least once after work, and I complained that I'd never seen them fuck.

It was nearly Christmas when I asked her straight out, as a gift to me, if she'd make love to him in front of our tree, renewing the tradition of a novel sexual escapade involving a Christmas tree and sex during the holidays. I asked her if she'd consent to asking Jason to fuck her with me watching. She was at first reluctant, as usual, but then she started to come around.

When she first told me there was a guy at work she "kind-of-liked", I asked if she wanted to fuck him. "Well, maybe," she said shyly. I said no sense in being coy, that we had a special relationship, open and honest, and she should do what she wanted with him. As I thought about it, I began to get turned on by the image in my head of another man sliding his cock into my wife's pussy, especially if I could see it in front of the decorated Christmas tree.

"Maybe this is the one," I said one night as we cuddle after sex.

"Could be," she whispered, as if someone might hear, smiling at the thought of going all the way with her beau from work.

That night we fucked again and talked about her with Jasone afterwards. Laying nude, post-fuck, we started chatting like best buds talking about the girls we'd screwed. "What you thinking of doing with old handsome Jason at work?" I asked leaning towards her and looking down at her face in the dim light of the bedroom.

"Well," she began, and then laughed coquettishly, "I think I'll give him a place to put that impressive hardness of his. Either in my pussy, my hand, or between my lips, or maybe all of the above."

"You ain't done that yet?" I asked feigning a southern accent.

"Not yet," she giggled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Well, get to it, girl," I said.

"If you say so, darling."

"Has he kissed you?" I asked.

"A few times."

"Passionate, before-fucking kisses?" She just nodded and grinned.

"Why not any further?" I asked.

"Because there's not much time during work," she said with a sad sigh.

"Ask him over for dinner this Saturday night," I said. "There's something I want to talk to your guy from work about, fucking my wife."

"Don't go ruining it for me," she said, raising up on one elbow.

"Wouldn't do that," I said.

The next day she told me she had invited Jake and I looked forward to meeting my wife's boyfriend. Even as we all chatted before dinner, Claire's eyes hardly left Jason's and most of the chatting was between the two of them. They talked about work, current events, and the weather, and their conversation was full of sexual innuendos and flirtatious banter. I loved watching him flirt with my wife, even enjoyed watching them ogle one another. She grinned wantonly the whole time. His eyes dropped down often to her cleavage and she grinned each time she caught him. "See anything you like?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Nope," he teased.

After she excused herself to go to the little-girls' room, I caught him eyeing my wife's scrumptious ass as she walked toward the bathroom. "I don't own my wife, you know," I said. He turned to look at me and his frown told me I had his attention. "What she does with her body is her business," I said. "Who she makes loves to, or kisses at work, or fucks on her own time is up to her. Do you want to have sex with Claire?"

I figured the direct approach was best and he nodded, then he said most men at work did. "Well, you are the one who can accomplish that, not the others," I said.

That night he stayed over and it was their first all-nighter. Since then they have spent nights together in a hotel in San Francisco and a few at his place. People at work began to notice and one woman friend spoke to her about breaking up our marriage. "Oh Dave knows about Jason," Claire said with a smile. "He encouraged it."

The friend began to smile and was obviously envious of Claire's freedom. They began to get assigned to jobs together and each time they were able to travel out of town to conferences and sales conventions. They got separate rooms, although each time they stayed in only one of them. Most in the company knew she was sleeping with Jake, although few knew it was with my blessing.

Each time she came home after being with Jason, she'd tell me everything they did, which I loved and she knew it. One night we had just finished having sex and she was telling me about what she had done with Jason, then she paused. "Why don't we bring Jason into our Christmas Eve tradition," she said with a broad smile. It was early December and we hadn't come up with our new in-front-of-the-tree Christmas stunt.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You've said you wanted to watch me get fucked, so why don't we do that in front of the tree," she said, a gleeful exuberance causing her voice to crack.

When she told Jason what I wanted him to do Christmas Eve, he smiled and nodded. "You know, your husband's a strange dude," he said, "but I certainly am willing to help him out in that department."

On Christmas Eve of 2008, Jason had dinner with us, with the understanding that he'd contribute to our holiday tradition of sexual hijinks in front of the tree. We opened one gift apiece. Jason gave her a necklace and I gave her a giant dildo, and she swooned over both, kissing each of us in thanks. Afterwards they began making out on the couch and I suggested they move it to the floor in front of the tree. From there it went pretty naturally, with each undressing the other as I watched. In time he was my wife nude, on her back, in front of the tree and they kissed tenderly. As they did her began to stiffen and she took hold of his erection and massaged it slowly.

After a while she turned over on her back, opened her legs, and took hold of Jason's dick, guiding it between her thighs to her pussy lips. Without further coaxing, Jake pushed his hips forward and his cock slid into her, then he began a slow and steady rhythm in and out of her splayed slit. Jason reached behind her and gripped her ass cheeks with each hand, then he pulled her against him. His fingers pulled her buns apart as he pushed into her repeatedly.

The lights on the tree shone behind them as they fucked on our living room floor, the colored lights reflecting off their naked bodies. I smiled to myself as they humped against each other, kissing while he poked into her continually. His scrotum slapped against her ass cheeks, punctuating her grunts of pleasure with the other sounds of sex coming from in front of the tree. When she came, Claire arched her back and he pushed his hips against her, draining his semen into my wife's sopping vagina.

It made a lovely picture, and I keep it in my office where only I know it is. We are determined to keep up the tradition, but I am running out of ideas. I've started to look through magazines for notions, and there are still a few more months to go. Maybe something will come to me by then.