Christmas Gift - 2017

Story Info
Nick's wife Julie has a Christmas gift for the holidays.
1.9k words
2.24
11.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the 24th day of December and Nick could not be more excited to see what his wife Julie had in store for him as a gift. At the beginning of the month on the 1st of December she had mentioned trying something new that would make his Christmas the most amazing and life changing day of his life. She had convinced him to wear a cock cage starting on that day and that on the 25th when it was time to open gifts there would be a surprise.

Nick agreed to wear the cockgage after some internal struggle knowing there would be no sex and that he wouldn't be able to jerk off. As the time got closer and closer to Christmas Nick was filled with adrenaline and unable to sleep. He asked his wife if he could have his gift early but was refused. After several hours of restlessly looking up at the ceiling as his beautiful wife slept beside him in her red pajamas with her blonde hair covering parts of her face he finally dozed off.

When he woke up the next morning he was alone in the bed. He got up and slid on some clothes and walked down the stairs to find his beautiful wife drinking her morning coffee.

"Morning Love" Nick said with a smile his cock pulsing and pressing against his cage in anticipation of his gift.

"Good morning sweetie" Julie replied with a smile.

"Are you ready for gifts?" Nick asked trying to hold back his excitement but was clearly unable.

"Of course hun. Let's get started." Julie said before they both headed over to the tree where several wrapped boxes were snuggled together waiting to be ripped open.

The married couple sat down and began handing each other gifts. As they had done every year they had been together they would alternate opening gifts. Julie would open one first then Nick and the trend would continue until there were no gifts left. Julie started by grabbing a small gift and slowly unwrapping it to reveal a silver bracelet.

"Oh hun this looks so nice!" she said with a smile putting it back into the box to ensure it wasn't damaged or lost so soon.

"Now Nick all the gifts I got you are connected in some way to each other." Julie said as she presented her husband with his first package.

Nick now even more curious took the first box and began to peel off the wrapping paper. He wrapped it all off and opened the box revealing a red ballgag with leather head straps.

"What is this?" Nick asked knowing what it was but a bit perplexed to where this amazing day was going.

"That's a ballgag silly, go ahead and put it on lets see how you look" Julie said with a chuckle.

Julie hadn't really ever mentioned being into BDSM but then again the cockcage had been a surprise as well. Nick did as he was told with Julie helping him secure it - her cleavage right in his face.

"Oh my gosh you look so cute!" Julie said with a wide smile.

Nick blushed knowing how foolish he probably looked and what others would say if they saw him like this. Julie then grabbed her next gift once again taking her time opening the gift as if she was trying to prolong the situation. She finally finished taking the wrapping off and revealed a nice sweater that she had been hinting about for months.

"Wow! I can't believe you got this! It must have been so hard to find!" Julie said excitedly.

"Mmmpph" Nick replied still having the gag in his mouth.

Nick reached up to take the ballgag off but Julie stopped him and pushed his hands back down.

"Keep it on babe I like it." she said with a flirty tone only making Nick more excited and his cock hurt from the strain of the cage holding back his erection.

"Okay here you go." Julie said handing her husband the last box.

Nick opened it now very curious on what Julie had in mind. The gift was a restraint of sorts with cuffs and a collar connected by a leather strap. Just like with the ballgag - Julie asked Nick to try it on and Nick complied. Julie again helped by restraining her husband's hands behind his back and attaching the collar forcing Nick to straighten his back.

"It's fun and good for your posture!" Julie said giggling.

Nick was guessing Julie was adding all of this up to be a dominatrix. Which seemed pretty fun so Nick continued to play along. Julie opened her last gift which was a pair of tickets to a concert two weeks from now. They were for her favorite band that she hadn't seen in several years due to how hard it was to get tickets and take the time off to go. Julie gave her now bound and gagged husband a huge hug and kiss thanking him.

"Are you ready for the biggest surprise?!" Julie said with her face more lit up then the tree with all the lights.

"Mmmpph" Nick said with a nod unable to do anything else from his bound and gagged state.

"Stay right there!" Julie ordered as if Nick could go far.

Nick waited as he heard movement up stair in their bedroom for a few minutes. Julie then came back down wearing a skimpy red Christmas elf outfit with a Santa hat. Her breasts looked like they were about to bust out of her top. Nick stared in complete shock never seeing his wife dress like that in the years they had been together.

"What do you think?" Julie asked.

"MMMPPHHH!" Nick said trying to complement his wife.

"I thought so too." She said.

Julie then walked over to Nick and began to remove his pants which was the only pair of clothes he had bothered to put on before coming down to see her that morning. His hard caged cock was revealed as the pajamas came off and Julie then took the remaining cuffs from the restraint she gave Nick and secured his ankles putting him in a kneeling position.

"You excited for your grand life changing gift?" Julie asked with a smile and chuckle knowing her husband was as aroused as he could be.

Nick nodded as his cock continued to press against the cage.

"Your surprise is here." Julie said looking down at her phone.

Nick was now very confused thinking the surprise was Julie's outfit and dominatrix behavior. Just then the door bell rang and Nick turned to look at the white painted wooden door.

"Coming!" Julie called out as she made her way to the door.

Nick's heart raced now not knowing what was going on or who was on the other side of their front door. Julie opened the door and welcomed the person in. Nick's eyes grew wide as he saw a slightly younger man in his early 20s walk into the house. After a moment Nick realized it was Jason from two houses down.

"Merry Christmas Mr. Williams." Jason said seeing the bound, gagged and cockcaged Nick as he hung up his coat.

"Mmmpph?!?!" Nick moaned confused and angry.

"Honey you remember Jason Peters from down the street?" She asked knowing full well Nick would know the members of the family loving next door,

"Well -- he and I Have been fooling around behind your back for the last few months and I didn't want to go behind your back anymore so Jason suggested I tell you everything and also make you a cuckold husband." Julie explained as she and Jason walked into the room where Nick remained still with surprise and from the restraints.

Nick watched from his bound and gagged position as the young man began to grope and fondle Julie. Nick's cock continued to strain against his cock cage as he saw his wife give into the young man.

"Mmpph!" Nick shouted at Jason through his ballgag.

"I'm sorry Mr. Williams, I'm busy with your wife at the moment we can talk later." Jason said taunting him.

Jason's hands went all over Julie as one piece of clothing after another was removed from her body revealing her naked form. Nick had no choice but to accept the situation and watch the boy from next door fuck his wife. Jason bent Julie over the couch and slid his cock inside her making her let out a loud squeal causing her to handgag herself as Jason began to slide in and out.

"You have quite a wife Mr. Williams." Jason said as he continued to thrust into Nick's wife making her moan louder and louder.

"Ohh my god!" Julie moaned gripping the sofa for support.

Nick continued to watch as Jason and Julie changed positions several times. At one point Julie looked right at her bound, gagged, and cockcaged husband as Jason fucked her.

"He is so good baby." she said her eyes locked with Nick's.

Nick's cock pulsed and pushed against the confinement of the cage encasing his cock. Although this was not what he had expected at all he was still insanely aroused by the situation. Looking at Jason's big hard cock pumping into his wife was such a turn on and all three of them could tell.

"I'm gonna bust!" Jason moaned.

"Wait!" Julie shouted as Jason got ready to unleash his load.

Julie made Jason pull out of her and walked over to her husband removing the big red ballgag from his mouth. She then jammed her fingers into her husband's mouth holding his mouth open with her head beside his.

"Cum on our faces" Julie begged.

With Jason unable to contain himself any longer he did as Julie asked and stood in front of the kneeling Nick and Julie exploding all over them. Jason's cum went all over Nick and Julie's face, mouth, hair, and chests. Once Jason had finished spurting his cream all over the couple he took a step back from the married couple. Julie then turned to her cum covered husband so they could look at each other with Jason's cum dripping from them both. There was a quick moment of looking and silence before Julie gave Nick a strong passion filled kiss. Their tongues thrashed in each other's mouths tasting one another and Jason. As they kissed Julie grabbed Nick's caged balls and squeezed them.

"I love you so much." Julie told her husband with a smile.

"I- I love you to." Nick replied still overwhelmed by the situation he just went through.

"That's super cute but I need to get back home now. My parents think I just went out for a quick walk and fresh air." Jason explained.

"So I'll be seeing you too around. Maybe I'll come back tonight and get some more of your wife's fine ass." Jason added spanking Julie's bare bottom.

Jason then headed back to the door and started putting on his coat. Julie then got up and walked over to him.

"Thank you." she said giving him a long kiss before he left.

"Now lets go get cleaned up. Our parents should be here in an hour for dinner," Julie said helping her husband with the restraints.

THE END - Happy Holidays to you all