All Comments on 'Christmas Gifts'

by defectivegenes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Highly erotic

One good thing about this site is the variety of story types. I enjoy many kinds of stories on Literotica. Whether it is a hard paced fuck or a slow making love style, both can get me going. This story was definitely of the latter. The description made it all so real and more enjoyable. Well done, worth five 🌟 !!!

defectivegenesdefectivegenesover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you anonymous! I appreciate your comment and reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Definatley a 5. Done this after a bbq and a hot tub evening and it was an amazing night I will never forget

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Five stars, but ...

... it ends with "It was going to be a Merry Christmas and "

Hmmm.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Excuse while I go and attack my wife. Lucky for me, she is as crazy as I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story feels way too clinical and everything the characters are saying sounds rehearsed and robotic. There's no depth to any of the characters, apart from the cursory mentions of love for the others (which in itself feels very fake and forced). There's also quite a few grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and outright incorrect word usage (angle instead of angel as an example), please get an editor.

The ending.....what was that?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

I liked it. Very hot. Second chapter is over kill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdefectivegenes@defectivegenes
I write primarily for my enjoyment, and sometimes a story will not leave my head until I write it down. I found a place at Literotica to let others read my crazy wanderings.