Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back home I put all the evidence and law suites in my briefcase and dressed in only slacks and a sport coat with a tie and went to the party. On the way, I picked up the court server and took her with me. (I gave her money for the cab home I also asked her to give the woman's husband's I pointed out the folders)

We arrived at the party, and it was in full swing, I presented my invitation and was let in together with the court server. We sat at a corner table, and nobody was taking any notice of us as I pointed out the various people whose life was about to change. When I saw Linda she was talking animatedly with shithead, and he didn't seem too happy. When there was a lull in the activity due to a slow dance being played I made my move. I went up to the band leader and said I had an announcement to make, He stopped the band and handed me the mike. I tapped the mike to get everyone's attention.

''Good evening everyone I hope you're enjoying yourselves I won't keep you long, but I have a few early Christmas presents to give out.''

I nodded to the server, and she walked over to Linda and Clive. Linda was looking shocked and was doing a grand goldfish impression. The server handed Linda the first package then turned to Clive and handed him his. She then proceeded to all the cuckolded husbands and handed them their packages. She then came over towards me where old man Benson was trying to get my attention. She walked up to him and said those dreaded words.

''are you, Mr Walter Benson?''

''Yes.''

''Mr. Benson you have been served.''

She smiled at me and left the venue.

You could have heard the preverbal pin drop. Instead, the words.

''How could you, you cheating cunt and oh my god why?''

Variations of the above resounded from the betrayed husbands. And there was more than one sound of a slap being given to a cheating wife. Clive fearing for his safety made a hasty retreat. Linda was still looking at me as she opened her envelope, She looked at the photos burst into tears and collapsed onto the floor sobbing. The first photo was of a Porsche with a red cross over it and a notation saying I win. The second showed her letting Clive into her room and the third showed him leaving the next morning.

Mr Benson finally got my attention. (Old man Benson was a pious man and a lay preacher with old-fashioned values)

''What's this all about young man?''

I steered him to a quiet table and told him the facts and that he was liable because Clive first fucked Linda at a hotel room paid for by his company. Therefore, it was classed as on company property he had since fucked her at least twice a day in his office for the past six weeks. He had also seduced three other women whom he had then blackmailed into sordid affairs. I told him that all of the company including the CEO knew of the affairs and did nothing to stop them. Of course, The CEO only found out about his wife tonight. (kama's a bitch)

I thought he might have a heart attack right there and then he was so red in the face. He stood up and went to the mike.

''May I have your attention, please?''

The room quieted except for sobbing women whose lives had just unravelled.

''It has come to my attention that certain members of this company have been having sordid affairs on company property. You know who you are, and you will report to HR for disciplinary action on Monday morning. Mr Clive West if you are still here you are fired with no bonuses and no reference. As for the rest of you to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Many of you knew what was going on and never said a word you could have saved four marriages instead you gossiped and did nothing. I always thought of my employees as a family you have shown me how wrong I have been. So, until further notice all social functions are cancelled until I get to the bottom of this. Ray as CEO you should have put a stop to Clive's predations as soon as you found out, the fact that you have suffered also is no excuse. You are demoted to the company manager, and I shall resume the post as CEO from now on, Come and see me on Monday morning. To all you husbands affected please come and see me so that we can work out some sort of compensation deal. I advise you all to get together and hire a single attorney to represent you all. Now I have to apologise to Mr Scott in person and find out how much damage has been done. Goodnight to you all the party's over please leave.''

There was a general move towards the door with lots of hard looks at the offending wives. Ralf Benson came and sat next to me and took my hand.

''I'm sorry son I really am, there's an all-night Starbucks across the road how about you and I grab a coffee and see what we can work out?''

''Sounds good to me but I have to speak to my soon-to-be ex-wife first.''

''Ok, Barry see you over there in a few minutes.''

I walked over to Linda; she was sitting on her own softly crying when I approached her she looked up.

''I'm so-so sorry baby I fucked up can we get past this and start again?''

''Sorry Linda, that ship has sailed you had your chance and blew it. I'm going to be away for a few weeks I want you out of the house before I get back. Here's the name and address of my attorney, in line with the postnup you signed, you leave with only your clothes and what you brought to the marriage. However, you can keep your jewellery and whatever you have in your account all the other accounts are blocked as are your credit cards. You came to the marriage with three thousand dollars in your account. My attorney has a check for that amount for you to collect. The lease on your car runs out in a couple of months as does your insurance you can either take them on or cancel them It's up to you.''

''Please Barry I made a mistake I let things get out of hand and they took on a life of their own I didn't mean this to happen.''

''Do you remember the conversation we had last Christmas when I told you exactly what would happen if you stayed as his PA, I know you do so don't answer. You told me you weren't some starry-eyed schoolgirl, and you could handle him and you refused to leave your job because you wanted that promotion. Well, you got the promotion but look what it cost you, cost us, tell me was it worth it?''

She broke down crying again as I turned and walked away. I went across to meet Ralf, I still loved her, and I had an idea. When I walked in I saw Ralph had already ordered, he must be a mind reader strong black coffee with two sugars I took a sip and smiled.

''How did you know?''

''Barry I've been in sales all my life I can read people like a book if I had interviewed Clive he would never have gotten the job. As for your coffee, you looked like the strong coffee type I took a chance with the sugar did I get it right?''

''Spot on, Look I have a flight in just over an hour so I'll get straight to the point. Are you thinking of firing all those wives?''

''It has crossed my mind I don't approve of cheating.''

''Can we come to a deal, if I don't press my lawsuit will you keep Linda on and promote her to Clive's old position? She's been PA to that position for three years and has repeatedly told me she could do a better job than her boss.''

''You still love her even after what she did to you don't you?''

''I can't help it I just can't live with her knowing what she did, do we have a deal?''

''Against my better judgment yes we have a deal but if she can't deliver she's out OK?''

''Sounds fair and thank you.''

I finished my coffee and got up to leave.

''Barry if you ever need a job come and see me I have two other branches and I'm always looking for talent.''

I smiled nodded and shook his hand and left. Another time another place and I'm sure we would have been friends.

I caught my flight to England and landed at Heathrow thirteen hours later, I took a cab to the Dorchester and settled into my luxury suite. I woke up late the next morning and called room service and ordered the listed full English breakfast. I had always wanted to visit the UK and try the all-English breakfast. When it arrived, it looked like a heart attack on a plate everything was bad for you except the eggs. I tentatively to a bite of everything it was all delicious and I wolfed it all down with two cups of what the English call coffee. While in England I wanted to see everything, and the hotel doorman was more than happy to help me plan my day and help me to avoid the tourist traps. On my last day, I phoned my team and asked them to arrange a meeting with Clive West it was time for my revenge. As I left the hotel for the last time I gave Tom the doorman a hefty tip and said goodbye. I had enjoyed my time in England and vowed to return one day.

I arrived home the following day and went into my house, I could no longer call it a home. It was an empty and cold feeling I immediately realised how much I missed Linda. I unpacked noticing that all of Linda's things were gone, I had a hollow feeling inside me at her loss. I went out for a bite to eat and a few beers, several beers later I was pushed into a cab and taken home. I woke late the next morning and realised it was Sunday and that I couldn't do anything until Monday. After I collected my car I cleared the yard and watered the flower boxes (I wonder who did that while I was away) as I was bagging up the cut grass my next-door neighbour came out. I asked him if he had watered the flowers and he said Linda had come over several times to water them. To say I was surprised was an understatement, why would she do that?

On Monday I phoned my attorney and made an appointment for that afternoon.

000000000000

Linda after the first Christmas party:

When I introduced Clive to Barry I noticed a tension between them. I saw the battle of testosterone between them as they shook hands, which Barry won easily. The exchange between them was hostile and I was worried Barry might make a scene, so I steered Clive away to press the flesh. I got so caught up in doing the rounds I didn't notice the time. I looked over to see that Barry was no longer at our table and went to find him. When I couldn't see him anywhere I asked one of the husbands he usually talked to if he knew where he was.

''He went home I saw him collect his coat and leave.''

I was furious.

''Did he say why?''

''He didn't need to you left him on his own for over three hours I guess he realised he wasn't needed. I did see him put a note in your purse have you read it yet?''

I walked over to our table and retrieved my purse and took out the note.

THE Note:

''You don't need me, so I've gone home.''

It was signed Barry not love Barry as it would normally have been, and my anger increased. I looked at my watch I had been at the party for over three and a half hours and left my husband on his own no wonder he was pissed. I grabbed my purse to go home then realised I had no money and didn't bring any of my cards with me. How was I going to get home, I opened my purse to get my cloakroom ticket and there were two twenty-dollar bills, Barry had thought of everything. When I got home Barry was already in bed, I started in on him shouting about how embarrassed I was. He just sat there and said we would talk in the morning, I insisted we talk now. He said how I had made him look like a cuckold strutting around with Clive and when I denied it he gave me his phone and told me to watch the clip he had taken. I watched the clip in horror he was right we did look like a couple. I felt awful but when I went to apologise, he had gone to the guest bedroom and locked the door. I knocked on the door and shouted my apology, but he said we would talk in the morning.

I made sure I was up before Barry and started to prepare one of his favourite breakfasts. When I heard him moving about I finished making his breakfast so that when he came down it would be ready. We sat eating in silence and I wondered what he was thinking. When he finished his breakfast I started my apology saying nothing was going on between me and Clive. He said he believed me and then went on to explain how I had fallen into Clive's trap and what he would do next to get into my pants. At first, I was shocked but then it all made sense Barry was right about everything it was as if Clive was following a script written by Barry. But when Barry asked me to leave Bensons I got angry and told him I would never betray his trust I wasn't a starry-eyed schoolgirl I could take care of myself. At one point he said he would be willing to bet I would cheat by next Christmas if I didn't leave Benson's. I knew I would never cheat on Barry I would rather die so I took him up on his bet and asked for a new car when he lost. I also asked what he wanted if he won. He said he would think about it.

For the next two months, things went exactly as Barry had predicted Clive took every opportunity to be near me, but I was ready for him. He had held out the carrot in the form of the promotion to sales manager as Kim was leaving at the end of the year. We had been out to lunch a couple of times to discuss work issues that could have been discussed at the office. And yes he was touching me innocently as often as possible, but I was on to his game and smiled inside each time. He started asking me questions about Barry's work and when he was away just as I had been warned. He held my hand a couple of times and when I didn't complain he started stroking it, when he did this I would politely pull my hand away. He would apologise saying he didn't realise he was doing it.

At about that time, Barry brought home an envelope from his attorney and asked me to sign it saying it was a prenup which he would enforce in case of my infidelity. I signed it without even reading it I knew he wouldn't need it we were solid.

We, that is the sales team had to go to see an important client to make a pitch, and we would be away for three days. When the client signed the contract Clive said we should celebrate, and we all went to dinner except Kim who wanted to get home early. We had dinner at the hotel and Clive suggested we have a drink at the bar we all agreed but when we got to the bar there was nowhere to sit. So, we sat at a table and Clive ordered drinks. While we sat there a band set up and started to play so we all had a dance or two. Three drinks later, I usually allow myself two, Clive and I were dancing a slow one when he looked down and kissed me. At first, I responded just for a couple of seconds then I slapped his face and walked away. He came running after me saying how sorry he was he had had too much to drink, and I looked so beautiful he couldn't help himself. Right out of Barry's playbook and I had nearly fallen for it. I was so ashamed and angry with myself and Barry for always being right. If I had had a couple of more drinks I would probably have ended up in Clive's bed tonight. I left first thing in the morning before breakfast and drove home. When I got home Barry must have noticed something was wrong and asked if he could help, I just shut him out and was catty all day Friday. I went to bed not sure what to do about Clive but sometime in the night as sometimes happens I had an epiphany I would report Clive to HR on Monday and resign. Saturday morning, I felt as if a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I snuggled up to Barry and we made love with a desperation I hadn't felt before. We did it again that night and the next morning, I'm sure Barry realised we had reached a watershed in our marriage.

Monday I went to work as usual determined to end this farce and put Clive in his place. When I arrived, Clive was waiting for me and asked me into his office.

''Linda I am so sorry about Thursday night I had too much to drink and wasn't thinking properly. I know you are angry at me just now but please don't do anything rash. I have spoken to old man Benson and he's going to recommend you for the job as manager. But if you raise a fuss now the board won't be impressed, and you may lose the job. I promise to keep away from you from now on if you will just give me a second chance.''

I thought about his proposal as I wanted that promotion. In the end, I agreed, and life went on.

It was coming up to the annual company sales conference and all three offices around the country would be attending. I was told my promotion would be announced then. It was to be held in the next state over for two days the second night there would be a company ball for staff only. A sort of team-building event. We all drove there separately and booked in, I went down to dinner and found some of my colleagues and we sat together and had a nice meal followed by a few drinks. I was tired so went to bed early, it was going to be a busy day tomorrow.

I dressed in a business suit to attend the various meetings. The day went well and at the last plenary meeting awards were given out and my promotion was announced to much applause. I then went to dinner and had a couple of glasses of wine to celebrate. Clive sat at the other end of the table, he had been true to his word and had not tried anything since our last talk. After dinner, I changed into my cocktail dress for the end-of-year ball. When I walked into the ballroom I spotted the rest of our team and went to join them. I was asked to dance by a couple of men from our other offices and agreed. They were all gentlemen and kept their distance. Towards the end of the evening, Mr. Benson made his apologies and left. Clive immediately asked me to dance and as I hadn't danced with him all night I agreed. We stayed on the floor for two dances, and I realised I was feeling no pain probably from the wine and the three cocktails I had consumed. So, when Clive insisted I stay for one last dance I didn't resist even though it was a slow one. We crept around the floor with him holding me tightly. At the back of the dance floor was a large potted plant and Clive steered me behind it and stopped. I looked up at him and he placed his lips on mine, instead of pushing him away I reached up and pulled him in tighter. Our tongues fought a dance of their own and I felt myself get very wet and my nipples harden I felt a massive rush that I hadn't felt since I tried drugs at college. I felt him start to rub my nipples and I reached for his erection and stroked it. We stayed like this until the number ended. I practically dragged Clive up to my room where we undressed in record time. I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth while caressing his ball sack. He pulled me onto the bed where I spread my legs and guided him in, I had an immediate orgasm and crossed my ankles behind his back. He kept pounding me like that to two more orgasms. He then pulled out turned me over onto all fours and drove into me like a pile driver. After I had another orgasm I sensed he was getting near and lifted myself to meet his thrusts as I did this he grunted and filled me with his sperm. I was exhausted and passed out.

I woke in the morning wondering why I was lying naked on top of the bed. I felt funny down there and put my fingers inside to see what was wrong. It all came flooding back as I held up my fingers to see cum dripping from them. I screamed and ran into the bathroom only vaguely seeing Clive lying next to where I had been with a smirk on his face. I tried to wash all of his filth from my body while crying my heart out for what I had done. Barry had been right he had seduced me by Christmas and now my life was over. When I could wash no more I went back into the bedroom. Clive was standing there already dressed with a smirk on his face.

''Well, I finally got to fuck little miss goody two shoes it's taken me nearly a year, but it was worth it you're one sweet piece of ass. I'm going to enjoy fucking you from now on and seeing your husband and knowing I'm fucking his wife. From Monday onwards I want you to take off your panties while at work so that I have free access whenever I want.''