Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''You bastard I'll never fuck you again. What did you give me you cunt?''

''Now, now be nice we have a long and sexy relationship to look forward to. But to answer your question I slipped a little E into your drink, and you went off like a rocket. You were my main goal, but you were so in love with that cuck husband of yours it took me nearly a year and in the end, I had to drug you. Now Molly and Christine (the other members of our sales team) succumbed in only two months and our beloved CEO's wife Luci took nearly six months. Now as to you never fucking me again look at this.''

He brought up his phone and there were pictures of me naked on the bed and one with cum leaking out of my pussy, He also had one of me on all fours with his cock in me from behind. I started to cry again.

''Now don't cry think of all the fun we'll be having behind hubby's back. Now if you don't want me to send these to darling Barry give me a little blow job on account.''

I was sobbing as I undid his fly and took him in my mouth. When he came he held me against him so that I would have to swallow. When he let go I threw up on the carpet. He looked at me and said.

''I'll let that one go but if you do it again your hubby gets a surprise.''

He then left the room and I got dressed and went home not even bothering with breakfast.

When I got home I couldn't look Barry in the eyes and wondered what the future would bring, I was sure Barry would realise what I had done and divorce me.

Barry made it easy for me to keep my distance, he informed me he had a case of testicular-itas. And was not able to have sex for some weeks and as an erection was painful and being next to me in bed would cause an erection he would sleep in the guest room for now.

This suited me fine as I couldn't bear the thought of giving him seconds sloppy or not.

I went to work on Monday as usual and Clive was waiting for me, he called me into the office locking the door.

''OK, Linda you know what I want I hope you not wearing any underwear.''

He then pulled me over to his desk bent me over lifted my skirt roughly pushed in two fingers and found I was dry. He tried to get me wet but couldn't.

''Your too fucking dry to fuck so give me a blowjob and you better not throw up after like before.''

He then pushed me to my knees unzipped and shoved his erection into my mouth. He used my mouth like a vagina and just fucked in and out until he came. He then told me to get on with my work. As I left his office I noticed Molly and Christine gave me a sympathetic look. I went into the restroom and cried until I could cry no more.

That evening Barry and I hardly spoke and when he asked what was wrong I made an excuse and went to bed.

The same thing happened the next day and the day after that, then a week later Clive brought in some KY jelly and managed to fuck me. He tried his best to make me orgasm, but couldn't I was too disgusted and ashamed with myself. After several days of trying, he finally gave up and started to fuck either Molly or Christine, as I was close to his office I could hear them orgasm and thanked God it wasn't me. I still had to give him the odd BJ and hated him for that but I had yet to think of a way out and still stay married.

The morning of the Christmas party arrived and Clive called me into his office.

''Well, you turned out to be a great disappointment, why couldn't you get into fucking me like those other sluts we could have enjoyed ourselves. But I'm not letting you off so easily, On the first day back I have some potential clients to meet at the Silver Dollar Hotel for dinner and you're on the menu. I've told them about you and they can't wait to double-team you after they sign the contract. See you tonight slut.''

There was no way I was going to submit to this Clive and his harem were in for a surprise.

That night Barry said he was still too uncomfortable to go to the party but that I should go anyway. Good, I could burn Clive and then explain everything to Barry when I got home. I knew my marriage was probably over but I couldn't go on like this it was killing me. I had lost weight as I was sick after every meal and I hadn't had a good night's sleep in over six weeks.

I dressed down for the ball and I'm sure Barry noticed as he gave me a strange look as I left. I did notice his goodbye was cold and unfeeling, no see you later no love you. It was as if we would never see each other again.

I arrived at the venue and did the rounds, many of those I spoke to avoided looking me in the eyes. Word had got out I was a pariah no one would sit at my table so I sat on my own and held back the tears. When Clive came in he sought me out and sat next to me with a knowing smirk on his face. I looked him straight in the eyes and said.

''You can take that smirk off of your face whatever you had in mind for Monday is not going to happen. After Mr. Benson gives his Christmas speech I'm going to tell him exactly what you've been doing and I going to name names and point fingers. My marriage may be over but your career will never survive and when Barry catches up to you I doubt you will either.''

Suddenly the music stopped and a voice I knew only too well started to destroy people's lives. It was my husband getting his revenge.

Just then a woman came over to me and asked if I was Linda Scott, when I said I was she handed me an envelope and said.

''You have been served.''

She then did the same to Clive. She then walked over to The husbands of Molly and Christine and gave them each a package she did the same to our CEO and then to Mr. Benson. Standing next to Mr. Benson was my husband I almost fainted. I opened the envelope but I already knew what I would find, Divorce papers. But the first thing I pulled out was a picture of the Porsche I wanted, he had put a large red cross over it and written I WIN in capitals. I then took out two more photos showing Clive entering and leaving my hotel room. I collapsed onto the floor and two men came and helped me onto a chair. Molly and her husband were screaming at each other and Christine was on the floor holding her face, she had obviously been hit. Two men were holding her husband who was crying like a baby. I couldn't see the CEO or his wife so I don't know what happened to them. Mr. Benson took the mike and announced that the party was over and some draconian measures would ensure that Monday he then went and sat by Barry and they engaged in conversation. Mr. Benson then left the room and I didn't see him again. Standing in front of me was Barry looking very sad. He informed me he was going away and would be back in three weeks and I was to have cleared my stuff out by then. He said a lot more than that and I begged him to take me back but he just walked away.

I was dreading going to work Monday but I turned up on time. A security guard was waiting to escort me to Mr. Benson's office. When he let us in he dismissed the guard and offered me a seat. I sat down and noted the box of tissues in front of me, I pulled one out to wipe my eyes.

''Well, young lady you and some others have made quite a mess of your marriages. If you had come to see me earlier none of this would have been necessary I would have caned West and compensated you. However, you didn't do that and now we have to decide what to do with you all. West has disappeared and I don't expect to see him again. I like to think I'm a fair person so if you tell me everything leaving nothing out I'll make my decision on that. Be warned I can spot a lie from fifty miles if you lie to me you're done, Right start from the beginning and leave nothing out.''

I started from the first time I met Clive and told him the whole story leaving nothing out not even the sex parts, by the end I was in tears and he gave me some tissues.

''Well, thank you for your candour you've certainly opened my eyes. I see there's more to this than just some random infidelity it was a well-planned and executed assault on your marriage and others. It seems you held out the longest and had to be drugged in the end but that doesn't excuse you not coming to me afterwards. This shows a lack in your decision making which brings me to another topic. Your husband must love you very much as we had a conversation that night after I left and we made a deal. He would withdraw his claim which I have been told would have been in the high six-figure bracket. If I kept you on in Clive's previous position and I agreed. You are now the senior sales representative for Benson's, Congratulations.''

He held out his hand and I shook it.

''Thank you it's more than I deserve, I won't let you down I promise.

''Don't thank me too soon you have a lot of work to do to rebuild the sales team I'm going to fire both Mally and Christine, they both helped to destroy your marriage. And don't forget I'll be keeping a very close eye on you, if you don't deliver your out I hope you understand that.''

''I understand and you won't be disappointed.''

With that, I got up and went to my new office, Barry had come through for me again and all I had done was cause him pain.

0000000000000000

Barry:

I went to see my attorney as arranged; She told me that Linda had visited her and collected the check and would sign the divorce papers on one condition. She wanted to meet with me for half an hour to try to explain what had happened. Sarah advised me to comply as otherwise Linda could drag the divorce out for at least a year. I asked Sarah to make the arrangements.

That afternoon I informed the Firm (The name the team called out non-existent agency) and informed them what was happening and asked for some time off. They immediately agreed and put the team on stand-down for the foreseeable future.

I contacted the team planner to arrange the meeting with Clive West. You see Clive left the party and disappeared from sight he moved to another state and got a job as marketing manager in a small printing firm. He had immediately started to make moves on the female staff and was out with one married woman at a diner. He had successfully managed to spike her drink and was looking forward to a night of sexual abandon as her husband was away working. When the couple went out to Clive's car the team struck, Clive was tased and injected with a sedative, and the woman was rendered unconscious and dropped off at the local hospital. When Clive woke up he was a bit groggy but soon realised he was hanging by his wrists. He looked around and saw he was hanging over a forty-five-gallon drum full of some kind of liquid.

The first sound he heard was.

''Boss he's awake.''

Four figures approached all wearing ski masks just then his bladder gave way and he pissed himself. The four men laughed and one of them spoke.

''Hi Clive, I see your evening didn't go quite as you planned, Don't worry the woman you were with is in the hospital with a headache nothing more. I bet she has some explaining to do to her husband as to why she was dressed to go out and why she was in a diner with another man. So, it's not our problem any way you have so much more to be worried about. First I bet you are wondering what's in the barrel. Let me tell you it's a very nasty concoction of corrosives designed to dissolve a body in a matter of hours. But not yours well not yet anyway. Do you recognise my voice? No well, let's enlighten you.''

The man talking pulled off his mask. Clive thought oh fuck I'm screwed, it's Barry Scott.

''I'm sure you recognise me now, the man you cuckolded by drugging his wife and then raping her. Yes, I know she was willing but that was because of the drug you gave her and then blackmailed her into having sex whenever you wanted. You achieved your goal you ruined our marriage but now you have to pay the piper. I understand that part of the thrill of your seduction is the anticipation of the reward. Well, let's see how much of a thrill you get out of the anticipation of what you will suffer over the next three days.''

''You are proud of your looks so the first thing is to shave your head. You like to listen to women tell you about their lives and their husbands so that you can manipulate them. So, I will take off one of your ears, you also like to look at their beauty so I will take one of your eyes. You like to sweet talk them into your bed so I will cut half an inch off of your tongue. You soiled my wife by kissing her so I will remove your bottom lip. You touched my wife in places only I should touch so I will remove your thumbs with this. (I held up a pair of rose pruners and as I did he shit himself; we all had a good laugh at that) You danced with my wife and seduced her so I will remove your big toes and break one of your ankles see how good a dancer you are then. Finally, you fucked my wife so I intend to cut off the end of your cock, You will never enjoy sex again. Only after all this will you feel the pain I now feel because of you.

You may be thinking of going to the police after this but if you do two things will happen. First, my friends will find you and lower you into this drum, You may not care as your life is ruined anyway. They will also take your sister and your nieces to be auctioned in Mexico, they pay a good price for Blond white women and even more for children. (Of course, I was only bluffing, I would never hurt a child but he didn't know that tears were coursing down his face now but I felt no satisfaction) So how do you like the anticipation so far? ''No answer cat got your tongue?''

We lifted him off of the hook he was hanging by and strapped him in a chair. Over the next three days, I fulfilled my promises and we dropped a wreck of a man by the roadside and called 911.

The police did interview me about his kidnap but I had proof I was on a flight from England at the time. Clive never did disclose what had happened to him he would only say he never remembered anything after coming out of the diner.

0000000000

The meeting:

I sat in an empty office at Sarah's waiting for Linda to arrive, Sarah was with me she said the whole meeting would be recorded for my safety.

Linda was shown in I could see she had gone to a lot of trouble for this meeting, Her hair was freshly done together with makeup and sexy clothing she looked a million dollars. She might have worn sackcloth for all the effect it had on me. I had dressed casually marking my indifference to her. I opened the dialogue.

''OK Sarah you wanted this meeting what do you want?''

''First I want to say how sorry I am and I was trying not to hurt you. I was drugged the first time and couldn't control myself, after that he blackmailed me to be his sex toy. I finally realised I would never be free of him and I was going to expose him for what he was at the Christmas party when you went nuclear and destroyed everything. What you saw when you came in was me telling him what I was going to do.''

''I know all that but that doesn't excuse you from guilt, You had plenty of warning of what he was up to but you ploughed on anyway hoping for your promotion. When he first tried to kiss you, you should have pulled the plug but you didn't, You continued to go out with him behind my back until he finally drugged and fucked you. Even then you could have come to me and I would have forgiven you but no you had to handle it yourself, getting fucked again over the next six weeks not to mention the blow jobs. I can't even bear to look at you anymore. You're used goods and tainted by his filth so if you're looking for reconciliation forget it you blew that the first time you fucked him after he fucked you at the hotel. So, are we done or do I have to listen to more of your limp excuses?''

Linda now crying got up and rushed from the room as I shouted.

''Don't forget to sign the divorce papers on your way out.''

Linda had moved in with her parents until she could find somewhere of her own. The house we had lived in together was a perk of my Job so I lived there on my own. One night her mother phoned me I had always got on well with her parents they thought of me as the son they never had.

''Barry Linda's a mess all she does is work, she barely eats and spends all of her time in her room crying I'm afraid she might hurt herself. Cant you forgive her she knows it was all her fault and I'm sure she would never do anything so stupid again.''

''Mom I'm sorry it has come to this I really am I'm as heartbroken as she is but there's no going back she made her bed and now she has to lay in it. I still love her I can't turn that off. If it's any consultation I can't sleep either but every time I think of her it's like a dagger in my heart she hurt me so badly. I don't think I will ever trust another woman as long as I live I couldn't take that pain again; Please tell her I wish her well and she should move on.''

Later that week her dad phoned and I expected the same from him but he surprised me.

''Hi son I know Mom called earlier this week I just wanted you to know I support your position. If Mom had pulled that shit on me at your age I would probably still be in prison for multiple murders. I've given Linda hell over what she did but she is still my daughter so I'm supporting her as best I can. I would also like to thank you for not hurting her physically even though she deserved it. If you need someone to talk to just ring and we'll meet someplace for a drink or two. I know you and Linda are finished but please don't be a stranger.''

''Pop you don't know how much what you have said means to me and I truly wish I could put it all behind me and get back what we had. But it's too raw at the moment and I can't think straight where Linda's concerned. Maybe in a year or two, I may be able to forgive her and we can be friends but I make no promises. Please tell her I love her and to get on with her life.''

That was the last time I spoke to her parents.

I went back to work and life moved on I didn't date I no longer wanted an intimate relationship, when I felt the need I simply used an upmarket escort agency but never the same girl twice. I was getting better at my day trading activities and was making good money.

Two months later I was called in to see Colonel Scott (no relation) he explained our department was to be expanded. We were to bring online two more units one based in England covering Europe and one in Japan covering Asia and the Far East. I was offered the job of building the one based in England it would be a five-man team drawn from France, Germany, Italy and of course Britain. I would run the team but not participate in the missions. The point man would be a sergeant from the SAS the others were planning, recon, supply and cyber information. I accepted the job as I was getting a bit stale where I was and of course, there was a pay increase but with no danger money. Overall, the finances would work out about the same. I accepted his offer as I was no longer happy where I was it seemed that every time I went out something would remind me of Linda and the pain would start all over again. I needed a fresh start I would leave at the end of the month. I packed everything I wanted to take with me or to be sent on and stored the rest. I left the house with mixed feelings sad because we had so many happy memories there and glad to put all the sadness behind me. I arrived in England and was met by an embassy car I would be based in London at the embassy with an apartment just outside Chelsea. The apartment had two bedrooms a kitchen and a lounge diner I would be comfortable. A cleaner would come twice a week and a driver/bodyguard would pick me up each morning and drop me off after work.

I met the team and we got to know each other as best we could as I would stay in London and they would be based in the SAS barracks at Hereford and our contact would be by phone only. I quickly settled in and started work; I was surprised by the amount of calls we answered in the course of a year. Our point man was amassing quite a score and the criminal element were in disarray. This continued for the next five years at which time I was missing the weather in the USA, it seemed to rain almost continuously through the winter. With a drought each summer, who would have thought? I resigned from the firm and went home not sure what to expect. I found a nice three-bedroom house in a gated residential area and moved in. I no longer needed to work but continued to play the markets making enough money so that I didn't have to tap into my savings. I ate out most nights and worked out at the local gym three times a week. I went to concerts, play's and occasionally to the cinema. The last was to prove life changing. I had just seen the latest Marvel film and was sitting in Kim's diner enjoying a steak dinner with a bear on the side when someone sat down opposite me. I looked up and nearly choked on a mouthful of bear, there sitting across from me was Linda. Oh, fuck just what I needed. I thought I was over her and was living the life of a bachelor and suddenly there she was. Looking as gorgeous as ever.