Christmas with the Count Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franky grimaced, but did as he asked, removing her lovely purple dress and bending over to clasp her ankles. Maggie watched wide eyed the Count moved to stand behind his wife. Franky had nothing on under the dress apart from thigh high stockings the same colour as the dress. Franky shivered as the Count ran a hand gently over the ample globes of her bottom before ´landing ten strong, loud slaps on each cheek. Maggie watched the pale skin redden and a small tear escape the corner of Franky`s eye. Maggie also noticed that the Count was becoming harder with each slap. Once he had reached the ten blows to each buttock, he was again fully hard.

"Don`t move Franky. I will need you again in a minute." The Count spoke in his usual monotone as he looked at Maggie before flicking his eyes towards Charlotte. He smiled, but not a warm smile as he said, "Well ladies. I have seen what Ms Cassoni wore as a welcome for her Master, and I was very impressed. What are you beautiful slaves wearing beneath those intriguing costumes?"

Both Maggie and Charlotte stood simultaneously and walked to the Count. Maggie undid the zipper on her dress and then eased it downwards until it was over her hips, and she let it fall soundlessly to the floor. "Delicious Ms Rossi. Congratulations." He breathed as his eyes roamed over her body.

"Ms Collins you have a lot to beat. Now show me."

Charlotte smiled at the Count, undid the metal button on the leather skirt and it fell to the ground. The black panties that were revealed were so sheer that you could see her entire shaved mound. She turned around to show the Count her bare bottom, just the thinnest strip of material hidden in the crack of her arse.

Charlotte began seductively opening the remaining buttons of her blouse. Pulling it open her bra was of the same material as the panties. The perfect orbs of her breasts were easily visible through the diaphanous material, and her nipples poked through small holes in the bra. Both nipples were being pinched by a small nipple clamp. Maggie could see the blue tint in the tortured skin of her erect nubs.

Charlotte bent at the waist with her bum facing the Count and pulled her arse cheeks as far apart as possible. The jewelled base of a butt plug shimmered in the harsh light of the dining room.

"We have a winner," the Count cheered and clapped his hands in joy, "But all of you have my congratulations on making a sterling effort. Now please Ms Rossi, On the table here in front of me."

Maggie moved and squatted on the edge of the table. The Count roughly pushed her legs wide apart. Lifting one stockinged leg at a time he draped them over each of his shoulders. Maggie felt his hand move between her legs and pull the gusset of the dark green panties to one side. He used his hand to rub the tip of his cock up and down her slit once before he lined it up to her vagina and thrust powerfully forward and impaled her completely.

There was no passion in the action. This was an Alpha Male marking his territory. The Count began to piston in and out of Maggie. His thick penis stretching her lips apart over and over. Maggie thanked God that she had been sufficiently aroused watching by Gabrielle, and then Franky`s spanking.

The Count was fucking her. There was no other word for this. It was animalistic, a lion taking his lioness. His thick cock was being used only for his pleasure as he rutted. Then suddenly he stopped, his penis surrounded by Maggie`s warm tunnel.

He was starting to breathe heavily as he looked at Gabrielle, "Ms Cassoni. Please lubricate Ms Collins arse. I will take it when I am finished here. Please do a good job or else it will be painful for your friend."

As instructed Gabrielle shoved Charlotte gently in the back until she was bent across the table next to Maggie. Both Maggie and the Count watched silently as Gabrielle tenderly removed the skimpy panties before waggling the plug around in Charlotte`s rear end for a few seconds and then she pulled it forcibly out. The stainless-steel plug made a loud plop as it escaped Charlottes anus. Maggie could see the puckered hole was gaping magnificently. Maggie watched the pulsing as the muscles at the entrance tried to recover from the intrusion of the plug.

Gabrielle pulled Charlotte`s arse cheeks wide apart and spat in the hole. Two of her fingers followed her saliva, and she pushed them hard into the void vacated by the plug. There was no subtlety from Gabrielle as she rapidly finger fucked Charlotte`s arse with her two middle fingers. Charlotte was mewling and pushing herself back against Gabrielle`s fingers.

Gabrielle spat once more into the hole that was widening with every thrust, then added a third finger to the mix. Charlotte moaned and a short, "Yes!" escaped her lips

Maggie was startled from watching Gabrielle and Charlotte as the Count started to jab in and out of her with just the tip of his cock. Maggie looked up into his face and saw that his eyes were glued to Gabrielle`s fingers penetrating Charlotte`s arse.

The Count stopped once more, his throbbing cock twitched inside Maggie as he stated maliciously, "Ms Collins. I warn you not to come without my express permission." And then he resumed his aggressive fucking of Maggie.

Maggie`s bum was sliding about on the polished wood of the table. The Count grabbed both her arse cheeks and pulled her viciously against his hardness, his pubic bone grating against hers. His breath was just short pants as he approached his release. Maggie could also feel her orgasm start to boil in her loins and she whispered, "Please may I come Master. I am very close. Please Master."

"No!" was the short sharp answer from the Count as he increased the speed and depth of each thrust.

Maggie was biting her lip and trying to think about laundry or cleaning the toilet. Anything to stop herself coming before he allowed it. It wasn`t working. As the Count gave a roar and pushed one last time deep within her Maggie climaxed at the same time his seed was splashing against her inner walls. Maggie let out a soft "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" between gritted teeth, and her vagina contracted tightly around his shaft. The sound she could have possibly disguised, but there was no hiding the way her body reacted when she climaxed. The Count had experienced it to many times before.

He glared down at her with a face like thunder. Small aftershocks were still rippling through her body as he started to say something, before he was interrupted by Charlotte screaming, "Fuck! Oh Fuck! Fucking hell! Yeeeeeeeeees!" as she to climaxed without permission.

The Count pulled himself roughly from Maggie. He stood with his shiny, flaccid dick resting against his inner thigh. He took a few minutes to regulate his breathing before running his hand tenderly over Franky's red, spanked arse. She was still bent double awaiting her next spanking when the Count said evilly, "You have been saved my dear. I see these two slaves need further instruction on climaxing only when I allow it."

Maggie was still sitting with her bum on the table, her legs splayed lewdly as the Counts seed oozed from between her swollen labia and onto the shiny wood. Unbelievably Gabrielle was still finger fucking Charlotte`s arse as the Count had not told her to stop.

Charlotte gasped and then moaned softly as she climaxed again on the Italian girl`s fingers.

The Counts voice changed from anger to gentleness as he said, "You can get up now Franky."

Charlotte was starting to groan again, approaching her third orgasm. Gabriele`s fingers penetrating her anus rapidly until the Count said, "You can stop now Ms Cassoni. You did very well. Now please get me ready for the anus that you have prepared so perfectly, while Franky goes and chooses something from the library cupboard."

Gabrielle dropped to her knees and sucked his slimy, come covered dick between her lips as Franky started to walk towards the double doors. Franky shot an apologetic look at Maggie and Charlotte as the Count called out, "I have no preference darling. You can choose."

Maggie was now sweating from fear as well as the energetic fucking that she had just received.

Charlotte was still lying with her clamped nipples pressed against the polished wood of the table. Two and a half orgasms had taken their toll, and Maggie was not sure her friend totally comprehended what was happening. But Maggie did, unfortunately.

Incredibly the Count had hardened once again in Gabrielle`s mouth. Gabrielle`s mouth made an erotic sucking sound as the Count pulled himself free. He moved between Maggie`s thighs and guided himself inside her. Not thrusting but allowing the contents of Maggie`s vagina to coat his dick in the slimy goo of her juices mixed with his previous ejaculation.

Leaving Maggie, he took a step to the left and centred the shiny head of his cock on the pulsing puckered entrance to Charlotte`s anus. He pushed himself home violently. Charlotte squealed as his entire length pushed into her dark, back passage. Again, there was no passion or consideration for Charlotte. This was the Count using his property for his own sexual gratification. He thrust hard and deep for over five minutes before he grabbed Charlotte`s quivering hips and grunted as he unloaded within her rectum. Charlotte was left a quivering mess lying on the table as he pulled out and made Gabrielle lick his penis clean.

The Italian girl screwed her beautiful button nose up as she diligently sucked and licked every trace of the Count, Maggie and Charlotte from the Counts cock. She had just finished when Franky reappeared.

Maggie sent Franky a silent thank you as she saw that the older woman was carrying a wooden paddle. Oblong in length it was about 2 feet long and six inches across, with small holes drilled in it. Franky could have chosen a more vicious item, but the Count seemed pleased with her choice as he took it from her hand.

"Please assume the punishment stance Ms Rossi." He said in his quiet monotone.

Maggie slid off the table and bent over, grasping both of her stocking covered ankles, as the Count moved menacingly behind her.

The paddle landed with a dull thud against Maggie`s backside, and she was relieved that it felt no worse than some of the times he had spanked her with his bare hand.

"Miss!" he spat out

The paddle landed again, this time with more venom

"Rossi!"

Thwack from the paddle

"Remember!"

Thwack

"To!"

Thwack

"Never!"

Thwack

"Come"

Thwack

"Before!"

Thwack

"I!"

Thwack

"Give!"

Thwack

"You!"

Thwack

"Permission!"

What had started out as a pleasant warming of her bum was now a raging torrent of agony as the paddle landed in nearly the same place with every stroke. Ten blows and Maggie felt her knees nearly buckle and she heard the Count blowing with the exertion.

Maggie stood and ran her hands gingerly over the burning flesh of her bum as she heard the Count say, "Ms Collins. Punishment position.

The Count followed the same procedure and punctuated each word with a stroke of the paddle. For Charlotte the sentence was much longer, „Ms. Collins. You. Will. Never. Ever. Achieve. Your. Orgasm. Before. I. Have. Allowed. You. To. Do. So. Is. That. Understood. Ms. Collins!" Twenty-two times the paddle landed on Charlotte`s bum and she was weeping and screaming for each of the last eight or nine.

Maggie stared at Charlotte`s bum as it bruised before her eyes. Maggie glanced quickly at the Count. His muscled torso was bathed in sweat as he pummelled her friend mercilessly. Maggie`s eyes were inextricably drawn to his penis, that once again was standing out from his body, stiff and ready for action.

Gabrielle was still on her knees. After placing the paddle carefully on the table, the Count manhandled Gabrielle until she was bent over the table. Maggie watched him in awe. He had come three times in less than hour, and now he was preparing to mount Gabrielle.

The Count was in a frenzy of lust after his brutal punishment of Maggie and Charlotte. He ripped away the delicate panties from Gabrielle`s body, threw the tattered remains on the floor, then slammed into the startled Italian girl from behind. Each vigorous thrust of his hips was accompanied by a loud grunt, as he took what he wanted.

Charlotte was curled into the foetal position on the floor, whimpering and rubbing her battered backside. Maggie watched Charlotte wince as her hands ran over the deep bruising the wooden paddle had left. Maggie felt sympathy for Charlotte, but she also understood that she had brought it on herself with her teasing of the Count.

Maggie heard Gabrielle gasp, "Master. Can I come Master?"

A grunted, "No!" was his only reply as the Count continued his high-powered rutting.

Maggie could see Gabrielle was in distress as she tried to delay the inevitable and Maggie could also see her mouthing a prayer that the Count would explode before she did. That wasn`t likely to happen Maggie surmised. He had already come three times, and didn`t look like stopping anytime soon.

His ferocious assault continued for another few, long minutes and Maggie heard Gabrielle begging him, "Please Master. I am going to come. Please let me come!"

The Count stopped mid-thrust and Maggie watched the sweat dripping from his forehead onto Gabrielle`s bum. He thought for a second before saying sharply, "No, Ms Cassoni. You must learn control!" He then proceeded to fuck her considerably harder and faster than before. Maggie hadn`t thought that was possible until she witnessed it with her own eyes.

Gabrielle was screwing her eyes shut in a forlorn attempt to stop her climax. Maggie watched as the poor girl arched her back, her fingernails scratching on the table as her intense orgasm gripped her body. She yelled, "Si, Si, si Master. I`m cuuuuuming. S-sorry, s-so sorry!"

The Count pushed into her twice more with all his strength, and then screamed like a banshee, as his fourth orgasm of the night sent his virile seed spurting deep inside the beautiful Gabrielle.

The Count and Gabrielle were both bathed in perspiration. Their dusky skin shimmered in the harsh light of the dining room. Both lay panting on the table, still entwined. It took a few minutes for the Count to recover enough to disentangle himself and pull himself up to his full height.

Gabrielle lay unmoving on the table, her breasts squashed against the wood and the Count`s come running down her inside leg.

The Count picked up the paddle and swung it six times against Gabrielle`s bottom. The Italian didn`t make a sound. She was exhausted. It appeared the Count was as well, because that was the extent of Gabrielle`s beating, and even those six strokes were lacklustre compared to the strength he had used on Maggie and Charlotte. He slumped onto his chair, his chest heaving after his marathon bout of sexuality.

Franky moved between his legs. She was squatting, her bum resting on the back of her calves. Tenderly she took his red, sore penis into her mouth and just left it inside. There was no sucking or licking. The cock of their Master lay at rest in the warm mouth of his wife. The Count closed his eyes and Maggie was sure he was asleep.

Franky waved at them to leave, so Maggie helped Charlotte and Gabrielle to their feet. She gathered the clothing from all of them and they tiptoed out of the room. As she was closing the double doors Maggie glanced back and saw the Count lovingly stroking Franky`s hair as she massaged his leg and thigh muscles, his flaccid cock still in her mouth.

Maggie was in the best shape out of the three. Charlotte winced with every step as they made their way upstairs. Gabrielle appeared to be dazed and moved one foot after the other as if on autopilot.

Maggie was the pain freak out of all of them. For her the ten strokes of the paddle was nothing more than normal sex games. For Charlotte the brutality of her beating was agony, but not only that, she just couldn`t understand how he could be so cruel after commending her for her excellent job performance. This Charlotte confessed to Maggie once they were safely in Maggie`s room, and Maggie was rubbing cooling cream onto Gabrielle`s and Charlotte`s bum at the same time.

Sitting in the middle as the two friends lay either side of her Maggie found out she was ambidextrous for the first time. Her right-hand rubbing cream into Charlotte, while her left hand provided the same relief for Gabrielle. Maggie listened as the two girls purred as the cooling salve took effect.

Maggie was worried for a few frantic beats of her heart when Gabrielle stopped moaning, but then she realised that Gabrielle was asleep. She took a spare duvet from her closet and covered her up, whilst she and Charlotte pulled Maggie`s duvet around themselves. Charlotte nuzzled into Maggie, her arm around Maggie`s waist. Maggie stroked her hair until she heard her friend snoring quietly.

Maggie slipped from Charlotte`s grasp, hastily stripped off her underwear then slid back under the duvet after first switching off the light. Two minutes later and Maggie was snoring in tandem with Charlotte, and Gabrielle was asleep at their feet.

12