Christmas with the Count Pt. 07

Story Info
Fathima joins the festivities.
13.4k words
4.58
2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the seventh part of the second story following the exploits of Maggie, her friends, and the enigmatic and vicious Count Pyre. This story is mainly set in Romania. I only used this country because of the joking Count Dracula similarities. All of the people and places are purely imaginary, and if they bear any resemblance to real people that is unfortunate and unintended. If the story line upsets anyone from that great country I apologise unreservedly.

There are some old characters who make a reappearance, plus plenty of new ones that will hopefully keep you interested. The story contains elements of extreme BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. For me the main enjoyment I derive from writing these stories is in creating the characters. If you have strong feelings about any of the persons in the story and would like to read more, or less, about them please leave your remarks in the comments and I will try to accommodate your wishes when Maggie & co. come back for the third story. From the ratings I received for the first Maggie story I know that some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading. I wish to emphasise that this is a pure work of fiction and I hold all rights to the work.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 24th

Maggie woke the next morning and grimaced. The marks on her shoulders were still hurting as a reminder of her time spent with Katharina. She rolled over and saw that the fire was still burning, spreading a rosy glow over the darkened room. The sky was still dark outside, and Maggie snatched her watch from the nightstand. It was only seven thirty, so she paid a rapid visit to the bathroom, used the toilet and added some more cream to the scratches left by the German masochist. Snuggling back under the duvet she was soon dozing.

The next time she woke the window was lit by pale sunlight and the fire was just a pile of glowing embers. She sensed rather than saw that she was not alone. Maggie held her breath as she felt the duvet move and a warm body pressed against hers. Maggie exhaled as she smelt the Count`s after shave fill her nostrils and pressed back against him. He was already hard, and Maggie could feel his erection resting in the crack of her arse.

Turning to face him Maggie was pushed under the duvet by the Count as he placed both his strong hands on her shoulders. It was clear what he wanted, and Maggie was only to keen to oblige. Maggie kissed her way down his toned body and soon had his thick cock safely ensconced in her mouth. Maggie could smell and taste the old come and Charlotte`s pussy, meaning he had come straight from fucking her friend without showering.

The tastes and smells were not unpleasant, and Maggie licked and sucked his cock as the Count lay unmoving on his back. Maggie was holding him in her throat as she heard him say breathlessly, "Get it good and wet Maggie. It`s going in your arse."

Maggie spat on the Count`s cock and spread her saliva over it with her hand. Maggie repeated the action until the Count`s dick was slippery with her saliva. Once she was satisfied that his anal penetration would be as painless as possible, she raised herself and straddled him, allowing his cock to slide easily into her dripping snatch. She rode him for a few seconds allowing her vaginal fluids to add to the lubrication, before releasing him and kneeling on all fours, her arse pushed provocatively upwards.

Only now did the Count move. He positioned himself behind her, spat on her arse and pushed the spit into her back passage with two fingers. Her arse was still stretched a little bit from Katharina`s thumb, so the Count was soon pushing his slick cock roughly past the muscles at the entrance to her anus. Maggie screwed her eyes up and bit her lip as his massive member breached her tight defences and she felt him begin to slowly fill her forbidden tunnel.

Once he was fully buried, he allowed her a few seconds for her to become used to the intrusion before he began to fuck her tantalisingly slowly. Maggie gripped the bedsheet with both hands as he steadily increased the pace of his penetrations, and then after a few minutes he let out a long wheezing moan and Maggie felt his hot seed spurt into her rectum. The Count had been gripping her hips tightly as he came, but now he let go of her, climbed from the bed and walked naked from the room without speaking another word.

Maggie rolled onto her back, a thin smile on her lips. She loved it when the Count came to visit, even if it was short and painful like this morning. Maggie pulled the duvet up to just under her nose, feeling his deposit leaking from her gaping arse and soaking into the bedsheets.

Maggie must have dozed again as the next thing she knew Gabrielle and Charlotte were bouncing up and down on her bed and fully clothed.

"Come on, you old slag, get up. We want breakfast and then we are going to play in the snow." Charlotte badgered her and pulled the duvet back exposing Maggie`s naked body to the chilled air in the room.

Maggie rolled onto her side to try and drag the duvet back over her shivering body and Gabrielle exclaimed, "Oh my God. What have you done Maggie? Your bum is covered in red stripes and come."

Maggie was grinning as she wrestled the duvet back from Charlotte and pulled it over herself. With just her eyes above the duvet Maggie said, "The stripes are courtesy of Katharina, who is a vicious bitch. The come is the Count`s. He obviously wasn`t satisfied by Charlotte last night and so paid me a visit this morning for his anal fix."

This earned her a playful punch to the body where Charlotte guessed her stomach to be under the duvet. "He was satisfied, "she said, before adding after a pause, "The man is a machine. I sucked him off twice and he fucked me twice. That was on top of the three times he shot his load at dinner. My pussy is as sore as fuck!"

The three girls all laughed as Maggie looked enquiringly at Gabrielle, "And how was the handsome Pietro, Ms. Cassoni?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.

Gabrielle reddened slightly and her eyes dropped shyly to the duvet. „He was very nice," she whispered.

"More detail please Gabrielle," Charlotte pushed and jabbed her playfully in the ribs.

"Well," the beautiful Italian began, "First he spent about twenty minutes between my thighs. He has a very energetic, loooong tongue. He also didn`t seem to mind that he had come in me only a few minutes before. Once I was puffing like a marathon runner he slipped inside and kissed me repeatedly as he fucked me in the missionary style."

"What happened then?" Maggie encouraged her.

"He lasted a long time. When he was done, we shared a cigarette. He wanted to smoke another, but I didn`t. We were both standing naked by the window. As he was smoking, I sucked his dick. He smoked three cigarettes before I got him to come. His come was very tasty!"

"Go on," said Charlotte.

"After that we were both tired. We slept for a bit and then I woke up as he slid his cock into me from behind. We had a slow, passionate fuck as he played with my breasts. I came twice before he spurted in my pussy. Are you satisfied now, you pair of cows?"

"Where is he now?" Maggie asked.

"Gone. He had an early flight, so he left at six. I stayed in his bed for an hour just enjoying the smells of our sex as I napped"

Maggie got out of the bed and went to shower. Gabrielle and Charlotte left as Charlotte called out, "See you downstairs in the dining hall Maggie."

Maggie showered quickly and then pulled her hair back in a ponytail. Throwing on some jeans and a thick sweater, she grabbed her coat and pushed her feet into her favourite Uggs. Twenty minutes after Gabrielle and Charlotte had left her, she walked into the dining hall.

Charlotte and Gabrielle were sitting with Franky, empty plates in front of them and coffee cups in their hands. Maggie grabbed some food from the buffet and poured herself some coffee. As she ate she listened to Franky telling the others about the new guest that was arriving that evening.

"She is the daughter of Sayeed Shiraz, the Count`s friend from Iran," Franky explained. "She is travelling with her body guard to the airport at Cluij with the Count`s plane. Ken is picking them both up at around three this afternoon. She will stay with us a few days before leaving for university in Paris. I have never met her, but the Count told me she had been brought up very strictly by her father after her mother passed away. Her name is Fahima and she he is twenty-two, and that is really all in know."

Maggie finished her breakfast and the three girls left Franky in the dining hall. They were all kitted out in warm winter clothes and strolled out into the gardens around where the helipad was located. The snow was deep around the path, that was cleared for access to the landing site for the helicopter. The helipad itself was swept clean and the snow was piled up around its perimeter.

The three girls walked along the path as it disappeared into a small forest of pine trees. Gabrielle threw the first snowball, and this soon degenerated into a mass snowball fight that left all three freezing and soaked. With numb hands and red noses, they made their way back to the chateau and their rooms. Gabrielle and Charlotte left their winter clothes in their own rooms before joining Maggie in front of the roaring fire in her bed room.

Maggie was curled up on the sofa whilst Charlotte and Gabrielle sat on the floor with their backs against it.

Gabrielle was the first to bring up the subject of the new guest. "If she is a strict Muslim and had a sheltered upbringing, she doesn't sound like the Count`s normal kind of guests."

Maggie was, as always, the pragmatist of the trio, "Well, it is just possible that he is repaying a friend. Not everything has to do with sex you know."

Charlotte as usual had to be crude. "Maybe she wants to get her brains fucked out after being stuck with an overprotective father. If not it will make a change to have a guest of the Count who doesn't want to fuck us, suck us or beat the living crap out of us!"

The last line had them all giggling.

Maggie announced that she was going to have a long hot bath and then get ready to meet their new guest. Charlotte and Gabrielle agreed to that plan, and they would all meet back at Maggie`s room just before four, as they anticipated that Fahima would be arriving at around this time.

Maggie spent the next thirty minutes soaking in the tub. A quick visit to the shower for hair washing and a careful shave of her body. Hairstyling, manicure touch up and application of makeup followed before she walked naked into the bedroom. Her two friends were already sitting on the sofa in front of the fire. Both looked fantastic and had obviously used their time in a similar way to Maggie.

Gabrielle was wearing a thick two piece in bottle green. The skirt was very short and stopped just long enough to cover her crotch. Thick black stockings covered her legs, and she was wearing her black ankle boots with three-inch heels. A yellow silk vest was just visible under the jacket which was fully buttoned up. Her ebony hair was shining, hanging in curls past her shoulders.

Charlotte had a bright red wool dress that reached mid-thigh. Long black boots reached to her knees with an unbelievable four-inch spiked heel. A pale blue shawl was added to the mix for added warmth. Her long blonde hair was swept up in a bun and held in place with a bright red ribbon. Her slender neck left exposed.

Seeing how her two friends were dressed Maggie went to the wardrobe to choose something in the same style. She had bought a new pant suit in thick cotton a few weeks back. It was black and had a wide gold zip from her throat to her crotch. The same gold zips were used to close two breast pockets. Finding a lacy underwear set in white she dressed quickly. A pair of skin coloured thigh highs were worn underneath, and her feet were pushed into a new pair of Jimmy Choo's, grey in colour with a three-inch heel.

When she was ready, she glanced at her watch and saw it was just after four. The three friends made their way downstairs and into the dining hall. As always there was fresh coffee and they sat down with their cups and waited.

After about fifteen minutes they heard voices coming closer, then the Count entered through the double doors to the hall with Ken and a woman dressed completely in black. The Chador covered her entire body, and her hands were in black silk gloves. The Niqab she wore meant the only visible part of her body were almond shaped, brown eyes. Fahima was slim and tall, nearly six feet. The three friends rose as one, shaking hands with the guest as they introduced themselves. Maggie felt her heart leap and she smiled broadly as she saw who this woman's body guard was. Tony Evans stood in the doorway behind Ken and Fahima and he was grinning at Maggie as he saw her reaction. Three of the young male servants now entered with six large suitcases. The Count spoke to them briefly in their native tongue and they struggled from the room under their considerable burden.

The Count grinned as his eyes swept over his mini harem, "Well ladies, you have out done yourselves. You all look lovely."

This complement was greeted by a "Thank you," Master from Gabrielle, Maggie and Charlotte and Maggie watched Fahima`s eyes widen in surprise at their response.

"I think I need to change Count; can I go to my room please?" Fahima spoke in perfect, slightly accented English.

"Of course, Fahima. you and Tony have adjoining rooms as your father desired. They are the last two rooms on the corridor where Charlotte, Gabrielle and Maggie are staying, so they can show you the way. We can all meet at dinner as I have some things to attend to." The Count thanked Ken and left the girls to lead Fahima and Tony upstairs.

Maggie made a point of pointing her room out as they passed it, and Tony gave her the beaming smile that she had expected. Walking to the end of the corridor Maggie opened the last door. The six large suitcases were piled in one corner. The room had the same lay out as Maggie's room except for an open door that led to a much smaller room next door. Looking through the open door she saw Tony`s familiar battered, leather suitcase resting on the bed, and a small bathroom leading off the bedroom.

Fahima entered the room and Tony walked through into his side room. Maggie followed Tony as Gabrielle and Charlotte disappeared off to their own rooms. Fahima came to the doorway of Tony`s room and before she shut the door told Tony, "Mr. Evans. I need some time to bathe and get ready for dinner. I will call for you if I need you."

"OK Fahima," Tony said with a smirk at Maggie. "Ms Rossi and I have a bit of catching up to do. I will be right here if you need anything."

As soon as Maggie heard the door click shut, she jumped into Tony`s outstretched arms and kissed him passionately on the lips. "I´ve missed you, Colonel Evans. Plus, I have been such a wicked girl since we last saw each other," she told him with a glint in her eye.

Tony was laughing now as he told her, "Well Ms. Rossi, I can see that you will need a good spanking, but first I think I would like to have one of your great blowjobs. It was a long boring flight apart from being teased by the naked Olga for four hours."

Maggie giggled as she wrestled with his belt buckle. A few seconds later and she was on her knees, his cock in her mouth and his hands on her head as he thrust himself forward. Olga must have indeed teased him terribly, as he came in a few minutes. Maggie savoured the taste of his creamy ejaculation as he filled her mouth with come.

Maggie continued to suck and lick his diminishing cock until he pushed her away with a laugh, as the sensitivity of his dick became to much for him to take. Tony now removed the rest of his clothing as Maggie seductively pulled the jump suits zip all the way down to her lacy white panties. Pulling it from her shoulders she sat on the bed to pull the legs off. Tony was laying on the bed and Maggie snuggled into his curly, grey chest hair and planted tiny kisses to his strong torso. One of her hands played lazily with his slippery, flaccid cock as Tony stroked her hair.

"What's she like?" Maggie asked him

Tony thought for a brief moment before answering, "I am not really sure to be honest. I picked her up from her father at Tehran airport. She`s hardly said a word since then, just ordered a coke on the flight. I think she slept for a while, but it was hard to tell with all that stuff she had on."

"So no fucking Olga for you then?"

"I didn`t think it would be correct with such an innocent within eyesight. I thought about getting a quickie in the lav but decided to save myself for the one I care the most about."

Maggie felt his cock start to twitch as she gingerly stroked it with her fingernails. "And who would that be Colonel Evans?" she asked, turning her head to look him in the eye, a smirk on her lips.

"Why Gabrielle of course," Tony told her, and then cried out as her fingernails now raked his stiffening shaft.

Without a word Maggie sprang from the bed, opened the door to the corridor and ran in her underwear to her room. Luckily, she had packed the small cane that Tony liked to use. She took it from her suitcase and returned to his room within a minute. His frown of confusion turned to laughter when he saw what she held in her hand. "I have been very, very bad Sir. I think I deserve six of the best, and then a good fucking with Sir`s big cock!"

With that Maggie bent over the bed and stared at him expectantly until he got off the bed, took the cane from where she had laid it on the bedcover and stood behind her and slightly to the right. Maggie heard the woosh and then the stinging across her bum as he landed the first stroke. As the second stripe was laid across her bum she felt her panties start to dampen. By the time Tony lashed the sixth stroke across her arse Maggie could feel trickles of her juices running down the inside of both thighs.

Tony threw the cane on the bed and roughly pulled Maggie's panties down to her ankles, Seconds later she felt him rub his cock up and down her entrance before thrusting himself inside her in one motion. Her well lubricated tunnel accepted his five inches effortlessly. He began to fuck her rapidly. Moving his knees slightly up and down he was able to vary his angle of penetration to hit her G-spot at regular intervals. Maggie was moaning loudly now, and Tony was not stopping soon. Her preliminary blow job meant he banged into her for a good five minutes, his hands gripping her thighs in a vice like grip. Maggie had climaxed loudly twice before he eventually let out a long, "Shiiiiit!" and Maggie felt his come splash her insides.

They were both startled from their post coital recovery by a slow hand clapping coming from behind them. Turning quickly, they saw the adjoining door was now open and Fahima stood there clapping their performance. Maggie`s mouth formed an O shape in shock. Not that she had been watched being fucked by Tony, but the fact that Fahima wore only a bright red corset, her breasts resting on the half cups at the top. They were about the size of a small cantaloupe, with dark brown, hard nipples topping breasts of a paler brown. The corset had six straps that were attached to grey silk stockings. Her pubic mound, with a smattering of curly auburn hair, was visible as she wasn`t wearing panties. Fahima`s feet were clad in bright red heels with five-inch heels and her long auburn hair ran down her back to nearly the crack of her arse. She wasn`t that tall, Maggie thought absurdly, but must have been wearing those heels under all that black clothing.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers