Christmas with the Count Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was deathly quit until Fahima said in a husky voice, "That looked delicious Tony."

Tony was now scrambling to pull his trousers on as he stammered, "Erm, h-how long have you erm been standing there Fahima?"

She gave him a sexy little grin and answered quite unabashedly, "I heard Maggie sucking your cock through the door. I watched through the key hole until you both had your back to the door. Then I quietly opened it and watched you flog her, and then by Allah you gave her a good fucking. I cannot wait for my turn, and then to be fucked with your virile cock."

Tony and Maggie both glanced at each other before Maggie asked, "What did you mean, your turn? What comes before the fucking?"

"The flogging of course Maggie. My father has whipped me for every little transgression since I was a little girl. As I grew older, I found that it started to turn me on, so after he beat me, I would go to my room and masturbate. I would have the most intense orgasms as my bruised arse rubbed against the bed sheets. I started to look forward to his beatings and sometimes I would even confess to him things that I hadn`t done, just so he would whip me."

Maggie was now sitting on the bed, and Tony was nearly dressed. In her shock at being discovered and the following conversation Maggie had failed to pull up her panties so sat in just her stockings and flimsy white bra. Fahima was staring pointedly at her snatch now, with its puffy lips after Tony`s expert and rough fucking. Maggie couldn`t believe it when Fahima licked her lips in an obvious display of arousal.

"You like pussy?" Maggie asked softly.

Fahima seemed to have no problem telling them her intimate secrets as she said in a matter-of-fact way, "Oh yes. Let`s say I got forced into enjoying the taste. My maid was older than me, around thirty, and a raving dyke. She caught me sucking off one of the boys from college in the garden when I was nineteen. She blackmailed me into licking her pussy every night for weeks by threatening to tell my father what she had seen. It repulsed me at first, but after a time I used to look forward to doing it, and then I got her to do it to me. She was very good at it and made me come in a few minutes. After that I used to get her to lick my pussy after my father whipped me as it was more satisfying than masturbation. Sometimes after a severe flogging I would lick her whilst using the handle of my hairbrush to fuck myself at the same time. Unfortunately dildos and vibrators are not so easy to come by in Iran so one has to improvise."

Maggie gave Tony an evil smirk and said in a throaty voice, "Tony, I think Ms. Fahima needs a whipping, and I need someone to clean my pussy as it is dirty with all your spunk." Maggie was horny as hell now after all Fahima`s detailed descriptions and she couldn`t wait to see this gorgeous young woman thrashed by Tony and then to make her lick her cunt.

Tony gave her a puzzled look that screamed, "Are you sure?"

His reluctance dissipated quickly as Fahima strolled into the room on her massive heels and bent over the bed, her legs straight and her petite, hard buttocks pushed out. Fahima sighed as she said, "That sounds like a lovely idea Maggie."

Maggie handed Tony the cane and received another questioning glare from him. Maggie grinned and nodded as she said, "I think that Fahima has been really naughty by the sound of it. Ten strokes are more than deserved." Maggie watched Fahima shiver, but wasn`t sure if it was due to fear of her impending beating or that she was so aroused by that.

Tony eventually gave in and swung the cane tentatively against Fahima`s naked arse. Maggie watched Fahima`s face crease in ecstasy rather than pain and Fahima said breathlessly, "I know you can do it harder Tony. Remember, I watched you and Maggie."

This time Tony swung with the same force he used with Maggie and Fahima let out a small moan of pleasure. Maggie was sitting next to Fahima, who was supporting herself using both arms, her hands flat against the bedcover. Reaching over, Maggie massaged Fahima`s breasts as Tony swung again and again. Each stroke ended with Fahima moaning louder and louder and Maggie felt the girls' nipples go as hard as peanuts between her fingers.

After the sixth stroke Maggie raised her hand, telling Tony to stop, before using the same hand to push between Fahima`s legs. Maggie`s hand found Fahima`s soaking wet snatch and fingered her using two fingers. Fahima quivered now, her eyes closed, and Maggie watched Fahima`s hands curl up into balls with the sheet gripped inside them.

Fahima`s breathing was coming in short bursts and Maggie guessed she was close, so pulled her fingers away spreading the slime they were covered in over both of Fahima`s nipples as she instructed Tony, "Continue!"

Tony was apparently getting hornier now as Maggie spied the bulge in his trousers. The cane land four more times with haste and venom. Tony threw the cane onto the bed as Maggie once more delved between Fatima`s legs and cruelly flicked the Iranian girl`s clit. The scream from Fahima was loud and long as her knees buckled slightly, her head flew backwards and she began to tremble. Her orgasm had been intense.

Maggie was seriously hot now and swung her legs either side of Fahima`s taut arms, pulling Fahima`s head down aggressively between her thighs, pushing her face hard against her soaking wet, come filled pussy. She lay back on the bed purring as she felt Fahima`s tongue lapping at her cunt. The tongue moved agilely over both Maggie's pussy lips before Fahima made it rigid, pushing it inside Maggie`s vagina.

Noisy sucking sounds came from between her legs as Maggie opened her eyes and glared at Tony who was standing next to the bed, staring, unsure what to do.

Through gritted teeth Maggie told him huskily, "Fuck her Tony. Fuck her now!"

Maggie felt Fahima adjust her position to accommodate Tony`s penetration and her tongue stopped moving over Maggie`s sex for a moment as Tony entered her. Maggie felt Fahima`s head and tongue being forced against her cunt as Tony rammed into her from behind, but out of Maggie`s view.

Maggie climaxed first out of the trio a long moan spilt from her lips. Moments later Fahima let out a muffled "Aaaaaaah!" from between Maggie`s thighs, that were now shaking from the attention of Fahima`s flexible tongue. Tony was still pumping away at Fahima, as Maggie stiffened, letting out a shriek that echoed around the room as Fahima nibbled on her hard rubbery nub, her climax more powerful than the previous one.

Tony let out a long, drawn-out sigh as he emptied his balls deep inside Fahima. The Iranian girl bit hard on Maggie`s clit as she came with him, causing Maggie to scream her third orgasm to the ceiling.

Maggie lay on the bed trying to force oxygen into her lungs with deep, long breaths. Fahima had surprised her up until now, but now she was flabbergasted as the young Iranian girl spun around fell to her knees and using her hands on both his buttocks, she forced Tony`s cock and balls into her mouth. The slurping sounds Maggie heard were more akin to someone enjoying a nice soup rather than a young woman sucking his and her come off the dick of her middle-aged bodyguard. Maggie had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter as Tony raised his hands and mouthed, "What the fuck is happening!"

Gradually the sucking sounds grew less until Maggie watched as Fahima raised herself onto those huge heels. She was taller than Tony now as he was bare footed. Fahima started to walk back to her own room.

In the doorway she turned and looked at the stunned pair, "Thanks. I really enjoyed that. On the drive here I was hoping that Ken and Tony would double team me, but Maggie, you were a pleasant surprise substitution to my fantasy. I hope that over the next days I will get to feel your tongue in my pussy, and Tony, please feel free to visit anytime."

Maggie grinned at the girl," Would now be a good time? I know Tony tastes wonderful. I am sure you taste just as good, so that cocktail must be truly delicious."

Fahima smiled coyly, and seductively she said, "I thought you would never ask!" With that she continued walking into her room lay on her back on the bed and raised her feet still in the long heels onto the bed. The heels forced her hips up and Fahima let her knees fall to each side as Maggie followed her into the bedroom. Maggie gazed longingly at the pink swollen lips of the young woman's pussy that was leaking tiny dribbles of Tony`s come.

Maggie spent the next five minutes with her head between Fahima`s thighs, her tongue sought out, and swallowed every drop of Tony`s seed as she savoured the slightly acrid taste of Fahima`s own come and juices. The combination was intoxicating. Fahima was soon writhing on the bed as Maggie expertly brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. One powerful suck on Fahima`s rock hard clit as she rammed two fingers into the girls now come free vagina brought Fahima to a violent climax. Her thighs clamping tightly against Maggie`s ears as she bucked violently from the bed, her body supported by just her head and the heels on her shoes. Her scream was blood curdling before she slumped back onto the bedcover, her body trembling.

After she had recovered Fahima panted, "Thank you Maggie, that was superb. If you ever need a job as a maid let me know." The laugh that followed was feminine, sultry and had Maggie desperately wanting to hear it more.

Maggie stood up from where she had been kneeling before the bed. "I think we should all get ready for dinner. We don`t want to be late as the Count has a particularly viscous punishment for that." She was just walking back towards Tony`s room to collect her clothes when she heard Fahima behind her.

"I think I may be fashionably late. The Count is such a sexy man. He also knows how to punish a girl properly. When I met him in his suite at the Tehran Astoria hotel, he spanked me for nearly two hours. We stopped every twenty minutes or so to allow me to perform fellatio on him. His stamina and recovery rate are astonishing. When I left his room, my bum was warmer than the sun, my tummy was full of his seed, and my jaw ached for a week after. Was one of the best afternoons of my life."

Maggie was giggling at Fahima`s detailed description as she gathered up her panties and jump suit from the floor, gave Tony a quick, but passionate kiss. She was just about to retrieve her cane from the bedspread when she was stopped by Fahima yelling from the next room, "Could you leave the cane please Maggie. I will need Tony to use it before dinner, just to get me in the mood you know!"

Maggie threw the cane back onto the bed and gave Tony a "Whatever!" look and then noticed that Tony was sporting a rock-hard erection. He had been ignored as Maggie tongued Fahima to orgasm, but had obviously been paying avid attention.

Maggie grinned as she called out, "Fahima, Tony needs some help in here." With that she bent down, kissed the tip of Tony`s dick, causing it to twitch wildly. Walking out the door to go back to her room, she looked over her shoulder and saw Fahima on her knees, already feeding Tony`s hard cock between her lips.

Arriving back at her room she saw it was almost seven. She indulged herself with a quick cigarette, blowing the smoke out of the window. The cigarette had put her under time pressure, so rapidly went about her preparations for dinner. Maggie didn`t have time for her usual soak in the tub, so spent longer in the shower sluicing away all traces of her afternoon tryst with Fahima and Tony. Her Bic razor ran over already smooth skin in a few seconds, and she washed her hair. Blow drying her hair and applying her makeup took up longer than she anticipated so the time pressure was increasing as she rolled black stockings up her smooth legs, attaching them carefully to a pale green suspender belt.

After pulling on a matching thong and fixing her bra she selected a short green dress that had been an impulse buy and cost her more than four hundred pounds. It was from a little-known designer but hugged her figure in all the right places. It was so short that there was a mere glimpse of the red top of her stockings under the hem. The V- neck provided a titillating flash of her bra and full breasts. Her favourite yellow heels completed the outfit. Her customary twirl confirmed that she looked good, as a quick glance at her watch told her to hurry as it was nearly ten to eight.

Grabbing her small handbag, she hurried down the stairs and entered the huge dining hall at exactly five to eight.

Gabrielle, Franky and Charlotte were already seated and looked up as she entered. As she sat down Ken entered the room. He looked out of breath and had obviously run the last part so as to be punctual.

As the Count entered Maggie heard a clock chime the hour somewhere in the depths of the chateau. He smiled at all around the table until he saw the empty seat that should have been taken by Fahima. He was still scowling as Maggie heard the click, click of heels on the stone flooring of the corridor outside the room.

Fahima entered with all the flair of a Hollywood diva. Her auburn hair shimmered in the light of the fires. She was wearing a long champagne coloured silk blouse with all the buttons undone as it hung open revealing a jet black bustier with tiny violets sown onto it. The gap between the bustier and the black leather miniskirt she wore showed off her dusky, muscled abdomen and there was a glint of red from the ruby stone piercing in her navel. The miniskirt stopped between her waist and knees. Her legs were sheathed in champagne-coloured nylons to match the blouse. On her feet she had black suede ankle boots with pointed toes and stiletto heels that must have been nearly six inches in length.

Her outfit was classic slutty, and her makeup matched. Dark brown eye shadow was layered around her gorgeous brown eyes. Thick black mascara highlighted her long eyelashes and then line of black eyeliner was thick and heavily applied. Her lips were full and painted a jet black.

Maggie heard Charlotte, Ken and Gabrielle gasp, as the last time they had seen Fahima she was covered from head to toe in black.

Fahima strutted seductively into the room as she gushed, "Oh Count. I am so sorry that I am late, but it was impossible to go any quicker in these heels. I do hope you won`t punish me to severely, and in front of all these nice people," she paused for effect before adding, "But if you must, then I am sure I would deserve it!"

Maggie wasn`t sure, but she thought she could detect the faint trace of a grin on the Count`s stony countenance as he spoke in his severe monotone. "Fahima, you know my rules, and there are no exceptions, even for guests."

Fahima smiled shyly at him like a little schoolgirl, "I am so sorry Count. I respect your decision. I throw myself at your mercy, but if I must be punished then that is the will of Allah."

She was still standing just inside the doorway. The Count moved deliberately to stand next to her. With two hands on her upper arms, he moved her until she had her back to the others seated around the table. She was about ten feet from the table and Maggie took in her slender legs with a dark brown seam running perfectly up the back of the light-coloured nylons.

The Count forced her to bend over with a hand pushing strongly into the middle of Fahima`s back. Maggie thought that Fahima moved quite easily and really didn`t need the Count`s urging. Once she was bent double her hands automatically clasped her nylon covered ankles.

The Count peeled the leather miniskirt up to her waist and several of those seated at the table gasped again as her brown buttocks were exposed with just the slight trace of the material of her black thong between her arse cheeks. The black straps of her suspender belt were pulled tight against her thighs due to her abnormal position.

Maggie watched as the Count ran his hands over the welts left by Tony`s afternoon caning. Maggie counted thirteen distinct red marks, meaning that he had administered another three strokes before dinner. The Count glanced knowingly at Tony as he spoke, "I see you have already indulged your fetish since your arrival Fahima. I am sure that it was more pleasurable than what is to come."

Fahima was apparently already aroused as her voice was nearly breathless as she exhaled a short, "Yes Count!"

The Count walked to the wall and took down the short whip that he had used on Nadja only a few days before. Returning to the heavily breathing Fahima he looked at the other guests and stated, "Please keep count, and pay good attention as I will not tolerate tardiness."

The Count swung the whip with power against the quivering buttocks of the young Iranian. Maggie heard her whimper and moan under her breath as the whip landed.

The others let out a stilted, "One!" nearly in unison as Maggie looked at Charlotte who mouthed, "What the hell!" before her eyes flashed back to the Count and Fahima as the sound of the whip cracking once more as it impacted.

Fahima was breathing even heavier now as she whimpered softly and the watchers all let out a near whispered, "Two!"

The flogging continued unabated for eight more strokes until Maggie saw the skin of Fahima`s arse start to weep as the deep groves broke the skin in places. As they all said, "Ten!" together the Count stopped.

Fahima moaned loudly once more, her entire body shaking, and Maggie was positive that the young woman had orgasmed. The Count walked back to the table and placed the whip on it before speaking to Ken in a quiet voice, "Mr. Wright I require your assistance to complete Fahima`s punishment!"

Ken rose on unsteady legs, not quite sure what the Count required from him. He followed sheepishly behind the Count as he walked back to the shaking girl bent double before them. Maggie could see quite openly that the thin strap of the thong was now a darker colour as Fahima`s juices had soaked it thoroughly. Her buttocks were a mass of ridged, bright red flesh.

The Count unzipped his fly as he stood, in front of Fahima. Using one hand he fished out his rigid cock and unceremoniously shoved it into her waiting mouth. The room was soon filled with the sound of Fahima enthusiastically sucking on his dick.

The Count looked pointedly at Ken who stood silently watching. The Count seemed unaffected by the blow job he was receiving as he told Ken, "Mr. Wright. I am sure by now that Fahima is wet enough for you to fuck her. So please do so!" Maggie heard Fahima mewl softly around the Count`s erection that was being thrust into her mouth.

Ken turned to see the expectant faces watching him from the table. Looking slightly ashamed he released his belt buckle, letting his chinos fall to the floor. Pulling down his boxer shorts his erection sprung into view. Charlotte greeted this vision with a low, "Mmmmmm!" of appreciation of his rock-hard dick.

Self-consciously he gingerly pulled on the rear strip of Fahima's thong until it left its hiding place in the crack of her arse. Ken`s right hand guided his cock to the entrance of Fahima`s vagina and then Maggie`s only view was of his hairy, white buttocks clenching as he began to gently fuck Fahima.

Maggie thought, "Well she got her wish of being double teamed with Ken. Just with the Count and not with Tony."

It wasn`t long before Ken let out a groan and spurted a load of his come into Fahima who was still gurgling loudly as the Count was holding her head in both of his hands as he thrust forward with his hips, viciously fucking her mouth, and probably her throat as well Maggie guessed.

Ken pulled up his boxers and trousers and with his eyes downcast in embarrassment he walked back and took his place at the table. He had just sat down as the Count let out a large bellow and Maggie heard Fahima choking as the Count filled her mouth.