Christmas with the Count Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie watched spellbound as a thin trickle of Ken`s spunk rolled down Fahima`s stocking, following the still impossibly perfect straight line of the dark brown seam, as her Master`s body jerked repeatedly as his balls emptied. Fahima was spluttering loudly now as she tried to consume the copious amounts of his fluid entering her mouth.

Maggies attention was dragged back to the others sitting at the table when Charlotte groaned loudly. Her friend had her head resting on the back of her chair, her eyes scrunched shut as she unabashedly fingered herself under the table to an apparently satisfying orgasm. Franky was sipping her wine, whilst Gabrielle had her hand inside her blouse playing with her nipples. Tony was shifting uncomfortably in his chair as he tried to find a position that accommodated the large bulge in his pants. Ken was still flushing crimson from his public fucking of Fahima.

At last, the Count was spent. In one last act of degradation, he wiped his slimy cock over Fahima`s face before putting his cock back in his trousers and refastening his zip. With a curt, "Time for dinner," he walked back to retake his seat at the head of the table.

Fahima straightened and shimmied her leather skirt back over her hips. As she turned around Maggie could see that her makeup was a mess. The thick mascara had run as her eyes had watered from her flogging and a thick black river ran from both eyes and down her cheeks. Her black lip gloss was mixed with the Count`s semen and smudged all over her face and chin after her violent face fucking from the Count, but incredibly she was smiling broadly as she took her seat opposite Maggie and announced, "Yes. Let`s eat I´m famished."

The Count laughed loudly at this as he rang his small silver bell and four of the serving girls entered carrying plates of prawns on a bed of crispy salad and covered with a generous portion of thousand island dressing. A wedge of lemon rested on the edge of each plate.

The girls had reverted to their normal short cotton dresses for the evening. Once they had laid the plates in front of the diners they waited, looking enquiringly at the Count. He thought for a few seconds before pointing at Franky, Gabrielle, Tony, Charlotte and lastly at Maggie. The five girls crawled under the table and Maggie felt her legs being spread by small hands. She raised her bum from the seat to assist the young girl between her legs push her dress up to her waist, easing the access to her pussy.

The tiny, thin fingers fumbled with the gauzy panel of her panties and then Maggie felt a soft tongue run from the bottom of her slit to the top, before flicking her clit mischievously. Maggie started to eat her appetizer. The delightful taste of the food competing with the delicious sensations emanating from below the table as the young girl now began to suck powerfully on her clit. The size of the young girls' fingers meant that she could easily slide three of her digits inside Maggie whilst exerting more and more suction on Maggie`s throbbing clitoris.

As the last prawn disappeared from her plate Maggie let out a contented," Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" as her orgasm rippled pleasantly through her whole body. Maggie came nearly simultaneously as Gabrielle, whilst Charlotte finished before her due to the fact she had already been masturbating before the young girl began lapping at her snatch.

Franky was mewling quietly as her girl went about her job under the table before uttering a loud, "Aaargh!" as she came and then glanced nervously around the table as her cheeks reddened.

Tony let out a grunt and his knees banged the underside of the table when he jerked violently whilst ejaculating. He gave Maggie a shy, embarrassed look as he saw her staring at him with an amused grin on her lips.

The five girls skipped from the room after completing their assigned task.

When all the plates were empty and been cleared away by the same girls, they all poured more wine as the Count addressed them all in his deep baritone. "Thank you all for coming. It wasn`t the start to the evening I had expected, however I hope you all found it satisfying?"

Fahima was the first to answer. Gleefully she announced, "Yes thank you Count. It was super."

The four other women grinned at the young girl's enthusiasm as they all answered, "Yes Master!"

Ken and Tony seemed to have recovered from their embarrassment as they to replied strongly, "Yes thank you Sir!"

The Count was openly smiling now as he continued," Well I hope that I can keep up with all your expectations over the festive period. Tomorrow, we have a double celebration. It is Christmas day and Maggie will be thirty-two years of age."

Maggie blushed furiously as she really didn`t like to be the centre of attention, and especially when the Count revealed her increase in age.

There was a short, polite round of applause from the other guests. And Maggie lowered her head in a mock bow of thanks.

"In honour of Maggie`s birthday we will be having a small party in the evening. I have invited Pietro and Simon to join us, plus I am hoping that Lucinda will be joining us. I think most of you met her at Halloween. She is all by herself for the Christmas so I thought it would be the correct thing to do and I invited her. She was trying to get a flight to Bucharest and if she is successful, I will send the helicopter for her in the morning."

"To balance the table, I have invited a very good friend. Peter Poker is an old friend and we have known each other for years."

Maggie and her two friends all gasped as they recognised the name of one of their favourite actors from the porn movies they watched together on porn hub. Maggie was already anticipating seeing if he was as large in real life as he appeared in the movies.

The Count continued with his announcements and he grinned as he said, "I am sorry Gabrielle, Charlotte and Fahima, but Maggie as guest of honour will have first dibs on Peter`s ample appendage."

This brought laughter from Gabrielle and Charlotte, but it was tinged with a definite undercurrent of jealousy Maggie thought. Fahima didn`t seem to know what all the fuss was about as her face wore a puzzled expression.

Maggie flushed crimson once more but felt her stomach flip at the thought of getting fucked by her favourite star of erotic movies.

"Finally, before the main course arrives, I suggest we all meet here for my presents at around six tomorrow. That will give us ample time before dinner at the usual time." as he said this the Count glared at Fahima, who giggled coyly.

The Count rang his bell and the five girls entered with plates piled with roast lamb, mint jelly, potatoes, carrots and peas. Maggie started to eat when she saw the Count give a hand instruction to the five girls. This time he indicated to three of them that they should pleasure, Fahima, Ken and himself. The two unrequired servants left the room as the other three dutifully moved below the table.

Ken blushed crimson once more and inhaled nosily as his penis was engulfed by one of the young girls. His eyes darted about the room trying to avoid eye contact with the other diners. Maggie guessed he wasn`t used to having sex in front of other people.

Fahima was letting out small, "Aaaahs!" between huge mouthfuls of lamb, whilst the Count ate his dinner as if nothing was happening to him beneath the table. Only when his plate was completely empty did he lay back in his chair, close his eyes and strangely start to hum melodiously.

Ken gave a loud cough as he tried unsuccessfully to drown out the sound of his servant slurping down his come. Fahima dropped her cutlery on the plate startling the other diners as her orgasm wracked her body. Eventually the Count stopped humming and let out a large roar as he to succumbed, shooting his load into the young mouth below the table.

The three girls scurried from the room, hand in hand, and giggling to themselves. They were soon back with plates piled with a rhubarb crumble and vanilla ice cream. They cleared the dirty plates and replaced them with the fresh ones bearing the dessert.

Maggie, not for the first time since going to work for the Count, wondered how she wasn`t 20 Kg bigger. They ate meals like this nearly every evening and she did very little exercise except for having sex with multiple partners.

As she ate her delicious calorie filled dessert, she figured that this was the key to her weight remaining stable. She vowed to keep on fucking as much as possible, because it wasn`t just the fact that her figure was still trim, she actually looked, and felt younger, rather than a year older. Maybe Franky was correct with her "Two loads a day" regiment, as Franky definitely looked at least thirty years younger than her actual age.

The girls returned to clear away the empty plates around ten minutes later. They only left the room after looking at the Count and being excused with a wave of his hand.

The Count stood up and gave his usual end of dinner speech, "Thank you all for coming, in more ways than one. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Gabrielle, I will come and see you later."

Gabrielle`s smile lit up the room as she let out a breathless, "Yes Master!"

"Ken. Please feel free to stay the night. Unfortunately, we haven't prepared a room for you, but feel free to choose in whose bed you sleep, as long as they agree that is. You are of course invited to join the festivities tomorrow evening." Then he paused before adding with a smirk, "And try to lighten up a little. There is nothing embarrassing about sex. You should be proud of your impressive cock, and flash it more often!"

All around the table they all burst into fits of laughter except poor Ken, who went the colour of beetroot and desperately wanted the floor to give way and swallow him.

Regaining his composure, a little bit, he managed to stammer, "T-hank y-ou C-Count. I will try to be better next time!"

This received more laughter from the others and a short, ironic clapping of hands.

The Count smiled at Ken as warmly as Maggie had ever seen him smile at anyone before. He obviously was very fond of the young man who was in charge of his town's security detail.

You can sleep in my bed Ken," Fahima interrupted, before adding, "If you want to that is?"

Ever the gentleman Ken replied politely, "I would like that very much Fahima, and thank you for your kind offer."

Fahima giggled as she answered, "But I don`t think you will get much sleep!" This brought more loud laughter from the others as Ken once again blushed furiously.

The Count was also laughing, which surprised Maggie and he left the room after saying, "I will see you all tomorrow, and Ms Cassoni I will see you in a minute."

Fahima and Ken lost no time in leaving to go to her room after the Count had left. Maggie gave Tony a knowing smile and he returned it whilst trying to keep the others from seeing. Gabrielle left with a brisk, "See you tomorrow."

Franky announced that she was tired and going to bed and Charlotte just sat pouting, as she was destined to spend the night alone. Maggie felt sorry for her friend and asked her, "Fancy a nightcap, Charlotte? Tony and I will have a quick drink in his room if you fancy one?"

Charlottes' pout vanished and was replaced by a broad smile of gratitude as she nodded like a demented bobble head toy. Maggie shrugged her shoulders as Tony gave her a brief glare.

The three of them left together, Maggie grabbing the bottle of Irish whiskey from her room just before they entered Tony`s room. The door to Fahima`s room was open, and the trio peered through and watched for a second as Fahima expertly sucked on Ken`s cock. Ken had his eyes closed and therefore didn`t see them. As Tony went to close the door. Fahima took Ken`s cock out of her mouth and nearly yelled, "Leave it open Tony. I like it when I can hear you fucking. I also like it when I know people can watch and hear me." Glancing up at Ken she asked, "You don`t mind do you Ken? Remember what the Count told you."

Ken just shrugged. He obviously knew when he was beaten and just whispered softly, "Whatever!" before adding in a louder voice for the benefit of the watching threesome, "Now get back to sucking my dick, before I have to spank you!"

Fahima dug her fingernails roughly into his erection causing Ken to shriek in pain before gobbling him into her mouth once more. Charlotte, Maggie and Tony stood and watched until Ken grunted and spurted into Fahima`s waiting mouth.

Enjoying the show, they continued to look on as Fahima licked Ken`s dick clean and then stripped off her blouse and mini skirt. Calling over her shoulder as she bent over the bed she said, "Tony, could you lend Ken the cane for a second as I need him to spank me for a bit until he gets hard again."

Ken`s face was a picture as Maggie watched Tony walk into the room and hand him the cane. Maggie just couldn`t believe this girls tolerance for pain as Ken swung the cane six times against her already red and bruised backside. By the time he finished Maggie could see that he was nearly fully hard again as he handed the cane back to Tony.

Seeing Fahima being flogged so many times that evening had Maggie yearning for her own small dose of discipline. She handed the bottle of whiskey to Charlotte and said with a grin, "Pour us all a drink Charlotte, while Tony punishes me for my naughtiness this evening." With that she let the green dress fall to her ankles and bent over facing through the doorway to Fahima`s room, her hands grabbing her ankles.

Fahima was now riding Ken. Ken had his head at the foot of the bed, so Fahima was facing Maggie as she ground her crotch against his with his cock safely buried within her snatch. As Tony started to lay strokes on Maggie`s bottom Fahima increased the speed of her hip thrusting motions until she was riding poor Ken`s cock like a demon. Maggie was panting herself as she watched the girl fucking wildly as Ken whipped her incessantly. Ken paused and Maggie berated him in a throaty, husky drawl, "Don`t fucking stop until she comes!"

There were already six stripes on Maggie`s arse and by the time Fahima yelled her orgasm unabashedly to the whole room there were eight more, and Maggie howled like a banshee as she climaxed. The room went silent for a while. The only sounds were the crackling of the fire in Fahima`s room and the deep, heaving breaths of Maggie, Fahima and Ken as they tried to regulate their breathing after their orgasms.

The silence was broken as Charlotte said, "Drinks anyone?" Maggie had forgotten she was there. Raising herself upright she saw Charlotte standing holding a tray containing three glasses of whiskey. Charlotte had taken off her dress and was now wearing only a black corset combination. Her nipples poked through the manufactured holes in the cups. The corset had thick straps holding up charcoal-coloured stockings and she wore no panties. Charlotte had released her hair from the bun style she had worn at dinner and her blonde locks feel past her shoulders in shimmering curls. On her feet she had black shiny boots that reached nearly to her knees with long heels. Maggie thought she looked gorgeous.

Taking a glass from the tray she felt the amber liquid burn in her throat, and immediately the pain began to subside from her spanked bum.

A shouted, "Yes please Charlotte," came from both the occupants of the adjoining room, so Charlotte poured two more glasses, before carrying them to Ken and Fahima balanced on the tray. Charlotte did not return so Tony and Maggie sat on the bed savouring the fiery taste of the whiskey as they watched Charlotte move between Fahima`s legs and bury her tongue in the young girls spermy slit.

Ken was sitting on the bed staring at Charlotte working her tongue between Fahima`s swollen labia and sipping her drink. His shrivelled cock nestled in his thatch of pubic hair looked like it wouldn`t become active anytime soon. Maggie saw Tony gawping at Charlottes pussy which was visible between her legs as she was bent over, with her legs straight as she guzzled Ken`s come from Fahima`s pussy.

Letting her eyes drift downwards she saw the large bulge in Tony`s trousers and she leant over and whispered, "Go ahead. Fuck her. I need a second anyway after that last orgasm and the beating you gave me."

Maggie thought it was cute when Tony gave her a brief, "are you sure you don`t mind" look before hastily removing his shoes and stripping off the rest of his clothes.

Maggie smiled to herself as she watched the second most important man in her life pad across the room with an enormous erection bouncing about as he walked. Soon her only view was Tony`s hairy, white buttocks as he forcefully rammed his dick in and out of a moaning Charlotte.

Maggie was alone in the little side room so taking her drink she went next door to join the others.

Tony was still pumping into Charlotte who in turn was pushing her tongue urgently between the folds of Fahima`s cunt. Sitting on the floor between Ken`s legs Maggie sipped at her drink as her fingernails ran lazily along the shaft of Ken`s sticky penis. She felt a stupid sense of pride as she felt the flesh harden between her fingers, and she began to stroke him quicker using her palm now instead of her nails.

Tony was pistoning in and out of Charlotte when Maggie raised herself slightly, sucking the head of Ken`s cock gently between her lips. Ken shuddered at the sensation. Maggie kept her eyes on the threesome next to them as her tongue played over Ken`s bulbous, spongy head. Locating the tiny aperture at the tip she tried to push her rigid tongue inside. This brought a groan from Ken that seemed to start deep in his throat and was more like a growl. As Tony contorted his face in a grimace of concentration Maggie recognised this as the early stages of his impending ejaculation.

Maggie raised herself up onto her knees and swallowed Ken`s entire length, the last inch or so entering her throat. She held him there for as long as she could before bursting upwards gasping for air. Maggie repeated the manoeuvre over and over until she felt the creamy texture and salty taste of his come filling her mouth. Tony grunted loudly only seconds later as he shuddered violently as he unloaded a large amount of come inside Charlotte.

Charlotte had already moaned her way through one orgasm and the feeling of Tony spurting inside her caused an even more violent climax that she greeted with a screamed, "Jesus fucking Christ!"

Fahima was lying on her back murmuring and purring like a contented cat having its tummy rubbed and Maggie had heard her experience a minimum of three orgasms from Charlotte`s skilled tongue work.

It was ten minutes at least before they had all recovered enough to sit on the bed with their drinks replenished by Charlotte. Fahima reached over and delved inside a huge handbag that sat next to the bed. Pulling out a pack of Rothmans cigarettes she offered the pack around. Only Ken and Maggie accepted and the three sat smoking as all five enjoyed the whiskey.

Charlotte disappeared back to her own room briefly, before returning with a saucer that they could use as an ashtray.

As she stubbed her cigarette out Fahima gave Charlotte an evil smirk as she said, "Charlotte, you make a wonderful serving girl. As you know though, serving girls need to be punished occasionally. You have watched Maggie and I get disciplined. I think it is your turn now!"

Charlotte shook her head as Maggie jumped in to protect her friend, "It is not Charlottes thing Fahima. She wouldn`t enjoy it like we do."

Fahima curled he lip like a kid that didn`t get the train set he wanted at Christmas, "But you are so beautiful Charlotte, you have the body of a goddess and the face of an angel."

Maggie started to smile. She loved Charlotte like a sister, but she knew that her friend had one major fault. She was quite vain. Fahima had already worked this out and was using it to get what she wanted from Charlotte.