Christmas with the Count Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can`t you do it just for me Charlotte? I would love to stare into your gorgeous face as Tony striped those perfect, pert, tight buttocks that any women would give their right arm to possess. I want to see the most delicious nipples I have ever seen, as they harden with arousal atop your perky, firm breasts that would be the envy of a women ten years your junior. The lingerie set you are wearing is so sensual that I almost came from seeing your trim body in it."

Maggie could se Charlotte beginning to preen gradually as Fahima drowned her in compliments. Maggie was smiling openly now as she knew that Charlotte`s resolve was weakening, and maybe would do as Fahima wanted.

Fahima continued in a voice sweet as honey, "Could you just do this small thing for me Charlotte. It doesn't need to be bad, just three or four strokes of the cane as I stare into those delightful blue eyes and see them sparkle as your arousal peaks, and then I promise you the best orgasm of your life as I play with your tight, wet, tasty pussy." The last part was said as Fahima made theatrical licking motions with her long pink tongue.

Maggie watched Charlotte start to fidget where she was sitting on the bed. Fahima was apparently making her friend quite horny.

Fahima shifted slightly and took Charlottes hands in hers. "Come Charlotte, move into position and stare into my eyes. It will be over soon, and then the pleasure begins. All four of us will take you to places you have never been. We will lick you and fuck you until you scream for us to stop, but first must come the pain."

Fahima had locked her eyes to Charlotte`s and the way she was softly speaking had a hypnotic effect on Charlotte. Maggie couldn`t believe her eyes as Charlotte slid her legs from the bed and bent double, continuing to maintain eye contact with Fahima as she gripped both her hands.

In the same sing song voice Fahima asked Charlotte, "Are you ready beautiful creature?"

In Maggie`s opinion Charlotte seemed to be in a trance now as she answered in a voice that she didn`t recognise as her friends. Softly, and with no emotion Charlotte said, "Yes Fahima, I am ready."

Never breaking the connection with her eyes, she gave a barely discernible nod towards Tony. Tony in turn glanced at Maggie, both eyebrows raised as if asking her what he should do. Maggie mouthed silently, "Go with it." Before she added, "This is fucking hot!" and grinned.

Fahima was continuously talking in her slow calm voice that Maggie was now convinced was some kind of crazy Iranian hypnosis, "Stay calm Charlotte, the pain will arrive soon, but the ten strokes will soon pass and then you will experience all the pleasures of your wildest dreams."

Charlotte shivered, but her eyes stayed glued to Fahima`s as she said in the same soft manner, "But you said only three or four Mistress!"

Maggie was startled by Charlotte´s use of the word Mistress but stayed silent as Fahima answered in her sweet calming way, "I said three or four, but that would only be an appetizer my beautiful pet. Ten will provide the correct level of pain to increase the pleasure that follows tenfold. Now let us begin. Look at me so I can experience it with you. Remember, don`t fight the pain. Embrace it, relish it, enjoy it. Every stroke will bring you closer and closer to the ecstasy you seek." A subtle nod to Tony followed her words.

Maggie was holding her breath as she watched Tony swing the cane across Charlottes taut backside. Her friend let out a small whimper as the thwack resonated around the bedroom. Maggie saw Charlotte`s face wrinkle in agony as Fahima spoke to her gently, "That`s it my gorgeous pet. Accept it, revel in it. I am here with you. You look so delicious as the pain spreads through your body. I am getting wetter and wetter just seeing your face mirror the searing pain from your arse."

Another faint nod to Tony and he swung the cane once more, this time with more venom. Charlotte`s knees buckled slightly as Fahima gripped her hands tightly and slightly louder, but with the same calming voice said, "That`s it my gorgeous Charlotte. Feel the pain. Use it`s strength to force you through the barrier until you reap your reward at the end of the tunnel."

Maggie was amazed when she saw Charlotte begin to smile. Another nod was followed by the woosh and thwack as Tony landed stroke three. Unbelievably Maggie heard Charlotte let out a soft moan of pleasure. Charlotte pushed her arse up provocatively as if inviting the next strike as Fahima said, "Perfect. You are truly a perfect woman in every sense Charlotte. Show no fear of the cane. Taunt it with your body. Dare it to try and break you."

Charlotte was rigid now, thrusting her arse up into the air, she almost begging Fahima as she answered, "Like this Mistress?"

Fahima nodded at Tony as she said tenderly, "That`s perfect my pet. We are nearly half way through now." The cane landed again. This time Charlotte`s moan was louder and full of desire.

"Are you wet my pet?" Fahima answered before pulling one hand free of Charlotte`s and pushing it gradually between Charlotte`s legs, her eyes never leaving Charlotte`s

"Yes Mistress!" Charlotte answered and then let out a purred, "Aaaaaaah!" as Fahima slipped two fingers into her dripping vagina.

Fahima withdrew her hand and once more grasped Charlotte`s." You are doing so well my pet. Are you beginning to enjoy it now?"

"Yes Mistress. My pussy is aching, and I can feel how wet I am."

"Good, we continue. Feel free to come whenever you are ready. That is a part of the pleasure."

"Yes Mistress. I am very close now!"

The fourth stroke landed, and Charlotte started to tremble, her moan this time was long and drawn out. Maggie knew from experience that her friend had just climaxed.

Nod. Thwack.

Charlotte was shaking noticeably, her knuckles were white as she gripped Fahima`s hands, who was still whispering, "Half way there my pet. Your cheeks are beginning to burn. You feel like you cannot go on, but at the same time your arousal is rising to levels that you have never felt before. The agony is nothing against the waves of pleasure coursing through your body. Am I right my gorgeous Charlotte?"

Charlotte was breathing heavily now, "Yes. Yes Mistress."

Nod. Crack. This time Tony swung with all his might. He, along with everyone else in the room was getting hornier and hornier watching this. Maggie tore her eyes from the spectacle just long enough to see that Ken was sitting on the bed and slowly stroking an erection that looked almost painfully hard. Tony was breathing heavily from the caning but also his cock was dramatically tenting his boxers.

Maggie`s eyes were drawn back to Charlotte`s red and bruised bum as Tony landed stroke seven. She was surprised when she noticed that she had been rubbing her slick snatch whilst watching this out of character display from Charlotte. Maggie was very wet herself, letting two of her fingers begin to trace lazy circles around her stiff clitoris.

Maggie watched a small tear run from the corner of Charlotte's eye as Fahima coaxed, "Nearly there my pet. Just three more before you receive your reward."

Charlotte was sniffling now as she murmured, Yes Mistress." Straightening her body and thrusting her arse up and out in defiance.

Fahima was nearly panting herself as Tony left stripe eight across Charlotte`s porcelain-coloured buttocks. This brought another sustained moan from Charlotte. Her eyes closed and her head was thrown backwards as her orgasm crashed through her body like an unstoppable Tsunami. She was dragged back to the present as Fahima scolded her aggressively, "Look at me Charlotte. The end is coming. Fight the pain. Curse the pain. Embrace the pain. Wallow in the pain."

When she had Charlotte`s attention once more she dipped her head at Tony. The cane landed with a sickening thud. Tony was becoming more and more aggressive as his own arousal grew. This time Charlotte`s knees buckled completely, and she sunk to the floor whimpering. A loud sob escaped her lips

Unsteadily she dragged herself back onto her feet as Fahima soothed her, "Just one more my pet. I know you can do it. Just one more tiny stoke and then all the pleasure you desire will be yours. Is that what you want my gorgeous Charlotte?"

Her sobs were more noticeable now as she stammered" Y-yes. Y-yes Mistress. T-that is what I want."

"Well done my pet. This last one will be the most agonising yet, but it will open the doorway to untold delight. Are you ready?"

There was no answer from Charlotte but only a faint nod of acquiescence.

Tony sent the cane scything threw the air to land with a resounding smack and Charlotte collapsed forward onto the bed. Fahima began to stroke her hair as if she were an injured child cooing gently, "You did so well my pet. I am so proud of you. Are you ready for your reward?"

Charlotte turned her red rimmed eyes up and stared adoringly at Fahima, "Yes Mistress. I am ready!"

"Lay on your back on the bed and let me taste you, as you taste me. My pussy is sweet and dripping in anticipation of your obedient tongue. I know that you to are wetter than you have ever been, and I cannot wait to sample the delicious nectar from your love tunnel."

Charlotte shuffled onto her back on the bed. Fahima threw one stockinged leg over Charlottes head before lowering her cunt onto Charlotte`s waiting mouth. Before she started to lap at Charlottes pussy, she looked at the two men and said, "Ken please fuck Charlotte, and Tony I am in desperate need of being fucked!"

Maggie couldn't believe the speed that the two men moved. The erotic display had dragged on for nearly forty-five minutes and the room was full of the smell of unreleased desire. Maggie herself was at a loose end as she watched Ken slide between Charlotte`s glimmering labia, Fahima bending her head to run her tongue along his shaft as it slipped easily in and out of Charlotte. Maggie

Maggie was furiously strumming her own clit now as she saw Ken`s shiny cock slip from between the folds of Charlotte`s slimy pussy only to be greedily sucked into her mouth by Fahima. The younger girl sucked him hard two or three times, before feeding his cock back into Charlotte`s dripping pussy and sucking hard on Charlotte`s thick, stiff clitoris. For this she received a muffled "Aaaaaah!" from between her own legs, in gratitude.

Charlotte was writhing on the bed now as Fahima sucked on her clit and Ken increased the tempo of his long thrusts. Maggie felt her own orgasm send tingles hurtling through her body. Every nerve ending experiencing tiny shocks. It even felt like her hair was sensitive. She let out a groan as her free hand pinched one of her nipples.

Once the shuddering that had gripped her body began to still, she slid up the bed to watch what was happening at the other end. Ken was ramming himself in and out of Fahima with Charlotte below him, alternating between sucking his swinging balls and licking the juices running freely from Fahima`s snatch. Maggie stretched out her hand and grasped one of Charlotte`s solid nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Her friend stopped licking and sucking as a delightful moan left her lips. Maggie continued to exert more and more pressure on her friends pale pink bud as Charlotte returned to sucking Tony`s balls and then gathering up the slimy fluids dribbling from Fahima.

Fahima was apparently the chief chorographer of events as she rolled off of Charlotte, which caused Tony to be pulled from inside her, much to his apparent consternation. His mood changed quickly as Maggie engulfed his dick and savoured his taste mingling with Fahima`s.

Pushing Tony backwards so he was laying on the bed she manhandled Charlotte until she was straddling Tony`s face. From where Maggie was hungrily sucking on his dick, she could see between Charlottes legs as Tony`s tongue poked inside her slit. Taking Ken by the hand Fahima had him stand on the bed and she used her right hand to guide his slippery dick between Charlotte`s open lips.

Once she had all the participants in position Fahima lay on her back before scooting backwards. Slipping between Maggie`s legs Maggie soon felt the younger girls agile tongue caressing every part of her sex but concentrating on her oversensitive clit. Maggie grinned around Tony`s dick as she thought, "Whatever you want to say about Fahima, she definitely knows very quickly what people like."

Maggie felt Tony stiffen and soon her mouth was full of a large helping of his very tasty semen. She was swallowing it as Fahima began fingering her and sucking hard on her clit. Maggie coughed as her orgasm arrived and some of Ken`s spunk slid into her airway rather than her throat. The coughing fit lasted a good minute, but she recovered in time to see Ken`s hand moving in a blur up and down his shaft before he shot four or five large ropes of come all over Charlotte`s face and tits.

Maggie felt Fahima sigh between her legs, glancing behind her, she saw the girl had been masturbating whilst sucking on Maggie`s clit, and had now experienced a very agreeable climax.

Charlotte was grinding her crotch desperately against Tony`s face as she sought her own release. Ken`s come was trickling down her face and breasts. One large droplet swung precariously from one of her rock-hard nipples as she gyrated on the older man´s face. Maggie watched the droplet fall from the nipple onto her friends shiny, sweat covered abdomen as Charlotte shrieked her powerful orgasm to the World.

They were all exhausted now. Tony helped Maggie carry Charlotte to his bed before she ran back to her room quickly, returning with the tub of cooling cream. Laying Charlotte on her tummy she smeared a generous portion of cream over the livid ridges that Tony`s expert caning had raised on her backside. Her intense experience and the effect of Maggie massaging the cool salve into her bum soon had Charlotte gently snoring beside them as Maggie snuggled into Tony`s arms.

With quick glance at the bed in the adjoining room, Maggie saw Fahima strip off completely before crawling naked into Ken`s eager embrace. Maggie still had time to experience a fleeting moment of combined lust and jealousy at Fahima`s young, lithe body before she drifted off to sleep with Tony`s steady breathing acting as a lullaby.