All Comments on 'Christy Becomes a Bad Girl Ch. 02'

by OrpheusRadius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow. Your male lead is a monstrous asshole. Christy could be seriously injured. His ass should be thrown in a damn cell, or beaten into a pulp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In this day and age

You want us to believe she wouldnt be on the internet after the first one? How stupid do you think we are?

Becsuse she cant refuse, she can consent. So this douchebag is setting her up to be raoed and then raped everyday online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chapter 3

Hot story but missing the anal scene at home. Maybe you should send her some professional photo shoots or fashion show where could happen anything nasty.

I look forward to reading the next part asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
and the award goes to...

Congrats your character just got the scumbag of year award, you should be proud because on this site that's fairly difficult to achieve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrpheusRadius@OrpheusRadius
I write pretty fucked up stories. They can at times slightly stretch the bounds of what is strictly plausible, and ignore some of the nastier consequences that would arise in real life. It's fiction. It should go without saying that everything I write about is terrible and sho...