Christy's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

"Come to me Scott" she gestured with her index finger trying to get her toes under my scrotum. I slowly lowered her foot that I had in hand and at the same time, she removed her other foot from my underwear, sensing that I was trying to oblige. How could I not? I was hard again with the touch of her soft toes rubbing my cock in the water.

She was waiting for me with a mischievous smile when I stepped up and stood between her parted knees. Then, without any hesitation whatsoever, her hands straightly went to my cock, lowering my underwear to size what she intended to, that was my cock.

"Gee Scott! You are all hard for me, aren't you? Hope your football buddies aren't around to catch us." she chuckled looking up, dropping her feet, and leaning forward to grip my cock with both hands.

Christy then began stroking her delicate fingertips up and down the length of my body, teasing me with one hand, while she squeezed my cock with the other making a ring around it with her fingers. Her fingertips were magically delicious and soft as rose peddles and warm. After a brief teasing, her hands traveled up my legs, from my knees to my hips. "I missed your cock!" She cooed. Then Christy slowly, agonizingly, moved all ten of her beautiful fingertips to the shaft of my cock, all reaching it at the same moment.

My sister Christy then held at the base of my pulsing cock, and slowly slid them upwards toward the tip. When she reached the head of my cock, she twirled them around in a circle around the crown of my fat purple crown. I was in paradise. After a few turns around the head, her hands went back down the shaft again with all of her fingers. Her beautiful fingertips went up and down my shaft, over and over, swirling around the rim of the head on each upstroke, and just as quickly returning to the base each time. I squirmed in delicious agony, my buttocks tightened while my mouth opened wide. My breathing was heavy and labored, and I grunted and howled like an animal as I shot my load into the warm water.

Christy laughed hysterically washing my cock with spa water before I helped her out and inside the house. Once I helped her dry off with a pool towel and helped her change, marveling at her breasts and hairy pussy that I got to see briefly, I laid her down for a quick nap. That day, she remained under the assumed personality till late into the evening.

During the next few days, I had several encounters with my sister. I began to get bolder and bolder when I knew her condition at any given moment. And Christy seemingly thought that she was unable to please Scott any other way than giving a foot massage or a hand job. When the conditions were right, I began to apply the vitamin E oil not only on her scars but everywhere on her legs and thighs, enjoying forbidden desires. However, whether she was normal or not, she never made any attempts to do anything sexual when anyone else was present, which delighted me.

One particular day while I massaged her leg, I knew she wasn't normal, but she fell asleep. I kept at it, hoping that she would soon wake up to give me a foot or hand job, but that didn't happen for a while. I was hard, just anticipating something to happen, but didn't. I kept caressing her legs, thighs, inner and outer, but to no avail.

I raised her skirt all the way above her waist marveling at their beauty, then unable to contain myself, brought each foot into my mouth, and kissed her toes gently, expecting her to do something with my hard-on that was painful already. When she didn't respond, I unzipped and took my rod out, brushed the swollen head on her feet, feeling their softness. After several minutes, I gave up trying in a self-indigent attempt to fulfill my desire.

I got up and looked at my sleeping sister's beauty for a moment without even thinking, I rolled her to her side, facing the backrest of the couch. Then my eyes clung to the sight of her long, firm legs, strong, smooth thighs and lewdly gazing at her back thighs that were perfectly round and glistened with the excess oil that I applied. Between her thighs, which were one on top of the other, there was hardly any space as they were so tightly stacked. Next, I lay behind her, lifting her top leg and pressing my rod within. I was amazed at how good that felt. Her soft thighs carved to the shape and size of my rod, tightly pressing it between her warm fleshes.

I didn't do anything for a good while but enjoyed the feel of her oily skin that housed my pole and hold her. Although it crossed my mind to undo her bra and fondle her magnificent breasts, I abstain, not wanting to get caught just in case her personality changed. But I couldn't hold back from softly massaging her grapefruit-size breasts over the material, which I did gently and persistently.

I kissed the back of her neck, while still massaging her breasts and slowly bounced my hips, trying to fulfill my sinful desire through intercrural sex. I was lewd beyond imagination and went on to use my helpless sister with a mental disorder to fulfill my own need to cum desperately, telling myself that I shouldn't have any guilt for my conduct since my sister was the one to get me into it. Cum, I did. It took only a few minutes of slipping and sliding my pole between her smooth thighs, which were well-lubed with vitamin E oil, and I exploded like a volcano shooting jet after jet of cum.

Once my erection lessened, I had a mess to clean between Christy's thighs and all over the couch. Luck would have it, Christy woke up only a few minutes after she was cleaned.

"Did I sleep for long Randy?" she asked, indicating that she had returned to being normal. I said to her that she only passed out for a short period.

The following few days were very uneventful with Mom and Dad being home for the weekend. As usual, Christy went in and out of one personality to another, but for the most part, she appeared to be normal and well. I was amazed even when she wasn't normal, she didn't try anything sexual in nature with me.

When Mom and Dad went to work on Monday morning, I almost felt guilty about thoughts that began to occupy my mind. It had been three days since I had an encounter of sexual nature with Christy and my cock was getting harder just in anticipation. But surprisingly, Christy was in one of her better moods that morning. Instead of initiating anything, she was more interested in hopping around leaning on my shoulder, and just chatting. I almost wondered if I was going to get anything at all.

Then around 10 am, the physical therapist came followed by the nurse. Once they were done and gone, it was almost lunchtime. After lunch, Christy and I watched TV for a little while till she began to doze off on the couch, perhaps being exhausted from all the activities. Only when I offered to take her to bed, did I realize her personality had switched.

"Sure Scott, take me in your arms, carry me to bed" she hissed looking out, over my shoulder, almost scaring me to think that Scott was standing behind me. Of course, I didn't carry her to bed. But I guided her and let her sit on the bed to assist her to bring her feet up to lay.

"No, no, let me sit here first," she said swiveling her eyes and smirking. "Come here Scott, I want to see you," she said pointing to the space in front of her.

"I haven't seen this for a long time," Christy said running her index finger up and down my crotch while smiling at me mischievously. Her eyes gleamed and twirled. Her sweet lips spread across her face, slightly opening them to show her white teeth. My cock jumped to the tiniest touch it felt over my shorts and I waited to find out more about the treatment that she was planning to give me.

"Let's see if you are horny today.... but remember that I can't let you fuck me, because I am not feeling well, you know that right?" she whispered, unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. Once she pulled down my pants, her hand snuck inside my underwear, she smiled as she wrapped her smooth hand around my semi-hard cock and chuckled, pulling the underwear down with the other hand, pulling it from one side and then the other. When she succeeded, she giggled like a little girl, pressing my cock between the open palms of her hands as if it was a ritual.

It felt awesome. My head lolled back immediately, and my eyes closed as a moan escaped from my throat. Looking down again, I met Christy's hungry eyes and saw her partly opened mouth. My hands swiftly went to her face, holding it from either side. I wanted to remember the moment that my sister held my cock in her hands, appearing as if she wanted to suck it.

Then without any warning, her back arched forward and her hand lifted my cock against my stomach, and she licked the underside of it in long slow laps from the base to tip. I involuntarily yelled and moaned in deep satisfaction that was second to none.

Christy smiled and her mouth hovered over the head of my cock for a second teasingly while I looked on very excitedly. Then, she let her lips slide slowly down my shaft until it hit the back of her throat, effortlessly. The feeling was indescribable. My entire body shook, unable to contain the excitement and the fantastic pleasure that I endured. Ignoring my grunts and howls, my sister licked the vein-thick underside of me again, in little flicks as she slid back up toward the head of my cock. She never stopped moving her hand back up in unison with her lips. I knew I wasn't able to sustain the pleasure for too long and I knew, it wouldn't take long for me to reach that tipping point.

I tried to warn Christy that I was ready to cum, but she kept at it not hearing a word that I said. Then it happened. I shot hard with a shout into her mouth and she the overflow on her tongue for a moment rolling it around until she gobbles up in conquest. I was about to collapse, breathing heavily, when she took my cock once again in her mouth to milk every drop of my cream, smiling at me as she did.

Sexually, things couldn't have been any better for me at the time. More often than not, Christy depleted my load pretty much daily, except if our parents were around on weekends, she was somehow conscious not to make any attempts. I didn't know how she managed that or couldn't think how she didn't even flirt with me when others are around.

On most days, she emptied my load at least once, sometimes twice or more. But each and every time, it was Christy who initiated, not I. I can't say that I wanted so badly to fondle her breasts, touch and see the wetness between her puffy pussy, or gauge her wetness by sinking my rod inside her. However, weeks after the first time she played footsie with me, I abstained from initiating anything or even touching her because seemed inappropriate to take advantage of a person in her condition and her being my sister, except for the time that I pressed my shaft between her plump thighs. But each and every new day, that feeling began to diminish a bit by bit, giving away to my desires.

The first such encounter was me reaching and rubbing her pussy while she played footsie with my cock. She didn't object at all, instead, she looked surprised at first and then showed her appreciation when she soaked her panties with her juice and moaned heavily reaching an orgasm quite rapidly, shouting Scott's name. Finding her sexual desires and needs that day had a profound impact to change my behavior toward Christy, when she seemed to be in a blackout, hallucinating.

No sooner than I had assurance that Christy would succumb to my desires when she wasn't normal, I couldn't avoid thinking and imagining what would it be like to fuck her. Yes, fuck my sister. Although intervals between her blackouts began to shrink fast and I couldn't take the risk of getting inside her pants.

One day, she blew my brain off and I collapsed into bed and dozed off while she fell asleep. I got up a little later in a panic thinking that I had slept for a while, but after checking the clock, I realized that I had dozed off only for about 30 minutes as it was only 1.30 in the afternoon. I lazily watched Christy who was faster sleep, admiring her beauty for a good while. Her chest moved up and down with each breath that she took, lifting her grapefruit-size breasts and I just couldn't resist but to caress them gently over her clothes.

After a while, I pulled up her loose shirt and rolled down her bra with shaky fingers, looking forward to seeing her breasts. I was rewarded with a magnificent set of tits. I had always seen them under her garments, even under wet shirts in the spa, but seeing them in a different setting made them look much more spectacular. I had known that her chest was big, but her tits were perfectly formed, a bit saggy, but crested with areolas the size of my palms, peach in color, and erect nipples crowned them perfectly.

I smiled happily loving my prospects and began kissing my way down her chest. Her nipples were extremely responsive and as I began to suckle, even in her sleep Christy started to writhe and moan. As I fondled her breasts, kissed and sucked them, I heard my sister muttering Scott's name.

My hand reached her inner thigh, about a few inches above her knee first. I stroked her thighs gently, each stroke along her silky thighs moving higher and higher, feeling her panties with the back of my hand. Christy's body shifted from side to side and her feet moved gently up and down, bending her knees and parting her legs, all while she still called Scott's name. By this time, I was beyond stopping, but I wanted to explore as much of her body as possible and find whatever means to cum once more. I paused only long enough to pull my pants down to let lose my cock which was in full attention and painful. Becoming braver, I pulled my sister's panties down her legs and tossed them away, hungrily eying her pussy. I knew that I was walking on thin ice since my sister could walk up at any minute and be normal. Then again, she could still be that other person who thinks that she was with Scott, not her brother.

I reached with one hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, sliding my middle finger between her engorged lips, and found a prominent, erect clitoris just waiting to be stroked. As soon as I contacted her love button, she jolted, clenched her thighs, and began rolling back and forth. I bit her nipple, she grabbed my head from behind and pulled it tighter to her chest, and then she began screaming, "Oh... Scott, do it to me, Scott". As I kept sucking her nipples and fingering her drenched pussy, she started screaming his name, time and time after and I felt her spasm when I got a bigger mouthful of tit and began to chew again.

Seriously, she needed a stiff cock in her slick pussy which was so drenched that her juice seeped down from my fingers all the way to my palms and down and she was vigorously fucking my fingers pushing herself onto it. By that time, I was supporting a raging hard-on and decided that she was in severe need of a good fuck. I leaned over Christy until I could rest the weight on my elbows. I gently rocked my hips forward and began to push my dick into her. It was fortunate that she was as wet as she was because her hole seemed to be even tighter than I had suspected. Consciously or not, my sister pushed up her hips and pressed forward at the same time fixing her pussy muscles to adjust, swallowing my pole. The feeling was exquisite! I had to hold any forward progression fearing that I might ejaculate right then when my cock was squeezed by her slick pussy muscles as vises and amazingly enough, I felt her pussy contract almost as if it was trying to blow my cock, sucking it in. I lost all ability to speak and the only vocal sounds I could make were the grunts and moans of uncontrollable pleasure. "Fuck me, Scott, FUCK ME" Christy screamed pushing her hips and when I looked up, I saw a glint of playfulness in her eyes and a touch of naughtiness on her lips. She put her arms around my neck, and I placed my arms around her waist, sending my cock deeper into her soppy pussy.

We kept up a steady rhythm of pushing and pulling against each other for quite some time and then began to pick up the pace. I could see the expression on Christy's face as she began to concentrate on what was happening to her body, her eyes begging me to make it happen. She started throwing her hips faster and harder onto my cock as I began to slam into her cunt with everything I had.

I could feel my nuts begin to draw themselves up into a tight ball at the base of my cock in preparation for the impending explosion. Christy fanatically drew my face to hers, kissed my lips, and pushed her tongue into my mouth, dominating my tongue that swirled around hers.

"Ohh...now...now...almost there...Scott, almost...OHH....UGH....GOD YES I'M CUMMING Scott.....cumming..." At the same time, my sister's body began to spasm, and I don't know how, but I rode her overcoming my own need to shoot deep inside.

Finally, she relaxed at the end of her orgasm smiling when she realized that I was still riding her, slowly, but surely, holding back my seeds from entering my sister's womb.

"Bring your cock here to me Scott," Christy said sensing that I was fast approaching the point of no return. Reluctantly, I took my shaft in hand, dripping her juice all over the bed, saddled her chest, and let her suck me off expertly, then swallow my cum. I fucked her mouth for a little longer, and then hurriedly cleaned her, dressed her up, and took her to the living room just before Mom entered the house.

During the next few weeks, we added another wide range of activities to our sexual conduct. But as Christy's memory lapses got shorter and shorter, I knew that I was playing with fire, but I had no way to stop any of that since Christy herself initiated things for the most part. However, to my delight, Christy continued to have memory lapses when she was alone with me than with anyone else in the household. It must also be said that I was extremely satisfied with the way things progressed sexually and the mental progress that Christy made as I had no intentions of being lovers with my sister knowing one day that things must end.

My very first warning came when I went down on her one day. My sister was on the verge of an orgasm muttering his name. She had tight grasped my face with her thighs and she was soaked and bobbed her hips. Then I thought that I heard her call my name instead of Scott's. I froze, but then I heard her mutter his name again.

A few days later, we both fell asleep after I fucked her good and shot my load all over her pussy lips. When I got up, my cock was still hard and therefore I decided to have another round with my sleeping sister. Hence, I slide down the mattress and insert my cock slowly into her pussy carefully. My own cum at her entrance lubricated her enough for me to send my cock in her pussy, although she swiftly started to produce juice of her own to assist my quest.

Sliding slowly at first, I gradually build up my tempo to fuck her deeply, yet with slow strokes, not to cause any commotion. As I kept shoving it onto her, I realized that she had opened her eyes and was attentive, as she trembled and shuddered to my thrusts. I felt her legs encircle my back as she began to fuck me back.

"Randy" Christy whispered sending shivers through my body, causing my cock to shrink almost instantly. I stopped and froze keeping my cock still buried within her.

"Ugh...." I was able to answer after what seemed to be a long silence between us.

"We have done this before right?' she asked very innocently. I was lost for words realizing that my sister was now normal, and I had been caught fucking her red-handedly.

"That's ok. Keep doing it. I want you to" She smiled and gently rocked her hips while pulling me to her with her legs that circled my back. "I am not angry or anything. I want you to do it, please" She smiled again. I was dumbfounded, shameful, and turned red feeling the blood gushing into my face, yet my cock was still within my sister's wet pussy and her legs kept a tight grip on my body pressed onto her.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers