Christy's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of... By the time Bernie decided to put his dick inside me, I was carving for it very badly. He had to work and had to get it in, because of his size, but I climaxed again and again while he kept pushing and pulling slowly. Boy, after he filled me up, he went on like a machine and I don't even know how long he went on like that, moving me in every possible way to fuck me from every position imaginable. But after he shot his load, I just collapsed being tired and alcohol taking over my body. I think I turned my face down and fell asleep, or at least tried to sleep. I felt someone spreading my legs and entering me again and I thought it was either Bernie or Scott. That was all I remember from that night, but later Scott told me that two of his friends came in after Bernie was done with me and fucked me. He said that he has pictures to prove it." Christy sighed.

"That SOB, did he actually have his friends to fuck you?"

"I don't know if he did or if he wanted me to come to a party and fuck his friends in front of him. That's what he wanted me to do, or he said he would send pictures to everyone he knew. No matter what, he was blackmailing me. That's why we fought and that was what caused Scott to look back at me and lose control of MTV." she sighed.

"I am sorry about everything Christy, but at least we have you back. Let's go inside and put on some clothes" I said pushing her with my hips.

"Me too Randy! Just as it was hard for me to remember everything, I know it is also hard to forget. But one thing that I will never forget is everything that you did, and I can understand how hard it was for you when I forced you to have sex with me. If you decide that you want to have sex with me, I am ready until one day one of us gets married. But please do it with me one more time" Christy begged, got up, turned to face me, held my pole in place, and let it slide inside her warm pussy.

"I love you," Christy said bringing her lips to meet mine. "Now, I'll shut up if you stick your hardware inside me and fuck me. I am so...horney" she whispered, looked back at me, and took the cock in her hand. Christy lurched forward holding my cock behind her back and slowly eased on with her buttocks moving down towards my lap.

I leaned back against the wall, my shoulders pressed to it, but her hips thrust down. Christy gawked between her legs as I slowly eased my cock between her pussy lips, edging it into place. She turned and looked at me as her eyes seemed to widen slightly when the head of my cock eased past her lips, letting them close around me. We fucked slow and easy. My sister at least climaxed twice before we left the spa.

"You owe me one," I said as I helped her down the steps. "Not fair when you get to come twice, and I came only once" I joked.

"Once you take me inside, put me on the bed face down and fuck me all you want. I want to feel having a cock enter me that way" she hissed. "But you can't take the rear door" She giggled and pinched my ass.

After his stunning sister met with an accident that killed her boyfriend, her brother left home to care for her. As she slowly recovers, the relationship between the siblings starts heating up.