Christy's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

"Don't feel that way, Randy. I want you to do it just like you did to me earlier. I owe you an explanation, but not now, please do it" she said looking into my eyes like a sweet little girl, and then held my face with her hand and kissed me passionately. As we kissed, she lurched forward a bit, gently moving her hips. My cock began to stir once more feeling her hot, velvety pussy walls pressing against it. I rocked my hips, gliding my rod inside my sister's pussy slowly at first, and then picked up speed to fuck her in long and deep with each stroke, never parting our lips. I managed to fuck her to another orgasm before she sucked me dry. Christy was almost tearful when she thanked me for taking care of her and sticking with her throughout her rough journey and assured me that she will not tell anyone what happened between us.

The rest of the day was uneventful, although neither one of us made much eye contact, shunning even small talk till the parents came home to break the awkwardness of tension. The next morning also dragged on as we limited our conversation realizing that it was difficult to even start, let alone carry out a chat. However, I took every opportunity to gawk at my sister's awesome body, missing her more than ever to feel the tiniest bit of her skin against mine.

When midmorning came, we sat on either side of the couch watching TV and I intentionally didn't offer to rub her scars with oil, not knowing if it was even appropriate for me to do that any longer. Several times I noticed Christy looking my way, giving the impression that she wanted to talk. After several minutes, she finally broke the silence shouting; "I know SCOTT DIED!" I was astonished when Christy said those words. When I turned to look at her, I noticed her face had turned white as if she had seen a ghost while her chest rose and fell with each heavy breath that she took.

"What?' I asked, utterly surprised by her words. Especially, this was the only time that Christy had ever mentioned Scott's name when she was normal. Let alone announcing that she knew he was dead.

"I know Randy. I knew that right after the accident when paramedics were taking me down that hill. I gained consciousness just long enough to see him lying dead. They had covered him up head to toe and what other signs do I need to have? but I never wanted to talk about it with anyone since I felt guilty for what happened, and I was frightened" Christy hissed.

I remained frozen hearing Christy and I did not know how to respond to her.

"I knew he was dead, but other things were not very clear in my mind, but I started to remember things here and there. Some things are still not clear you know, and I have been trying to figure out what things happened, am I imagining stuff or seeing dreams" Christy paused and sighed looking out just as she was going to space out.

"I remember kept yelling at him for what he did to me. Scott kept turning around to yell back at me and before we knew it, he was off the dirt-bike path and heading downhill out of control. The next thing that I remember was being placed on a stretcher and that's when I saw Scott..."

"Why were you yelling at him? Were you guys fighting?" I asked looking at her face that didn't show any emotions. Instead, she just sat there like a lifeless statue.

"I don't have anyone else to tell, so why not you? After all, we shared things that most siblings don't" Christy tried to joke with a made-up smile. I wasn't sure if I should smile, laugh or stay quiet. I did the latter.

"Yes, we have been fighting and arguing for a while. He was next in line for the starting quarterback the next year and he became very popular very soon. Then I started to hear that he had been messing around with not one, but many other girls. He started to spend less and less time with me and I was jealous, sad, and angry at the same time. But he always came back to me and did something to make me feel better again, to me to want him again" Christy smiled again and reached and took my left hand in her hands gently caressing it from both sides.

"Then the trip. Yes, at first, he had a plan to go without me, but when I found out, he said he planned on surprising me. But when we got there, I knew he had planned it all along to make the trip with Bernie and a few other football buddies and a bunch of girls. Anyway, Scott and I shared a room with Bernie and Kat. That very first night after checking in, a bunch of us got together to party and later we went to the spa. I was drunk, but not drunk enough to be blind you know. After a while, I saw this bimbo having her hand inside Scott's swimming trunks. Even in the whirlpool spa, I noticed that Scott was also rubbing between her legs. I don't remember all the details, but when someone dared me to sit on Bernie's lap, I did exactly that to get even with Scott. He didn't even care when I rub my butt on Bernie's dick, he only laughed like it was funny. That made me mad. Then I did something that I wouldn't even dream of - I reached between my legs, snuck my fingers inside Bernie's trunks, and started rubbing his dick, which was already hard, you know very firm. Scott didn't care even though he saw what I was doing. He took the blond bamboo onto his lap, and I saw her pulling down his trunks and opening the front of her bikini to let him fuck her right there, I mean right in front of us." Christy stopped and looked at me to read my face. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I thought her story was somewhat hot, although it wasn't something that she may not consider as such.

"So, Scott fucked the girl in the spa in front of you?" I asked, prompting her to finish the story.

"I shouldn't be angry at a dead person, but yes, they didn't jump up and down or scream, but they fucked slowly without inviting the interest of folks outside the spa. I thought about fucking Bernie to hurt Scott, just like the way he was hurting me. I yanked his dick harder with my hands."

I was beginning to feel sorry for my sister at the same time, I felt a ranging ager for the dead scum. "I am sorry, but I didn't know Scott was a such jerk. Was that all? Why do you then feel guilty for his death?" I asked.

"No. There is more" she hissed. "I went straight to our room. I wanted to change and go spend the night with another girl who came with us. Just as I finished taking off my bikini, Bernie came into the room to find out if I was ok. I burst into tears before I could find something to cover myself with. The next thing I knew he was hugging and kissing me while taking his trunks out. I don't even remember if I resisted or not, but before I could do anything, he carried me to a bed and started licking me between my legs" Christy smiled timidly and blushed. "I think part of me wanted to dump Scott and find a guy who cared for me, then another part of me wanted Scott to be mine forever. I don't know Randy... Maybe it was because we had been together for a long while and I always dreamed about marrying him one day and having a family with him and living together happily ever after."

"WOW" I exclaimed, and my cock began to throb "So did you guys do it?"

"What do you think? I was drunk and angry and he was hard. Most of all, his dick was much longer and thicker than Scott's and he knew how to please a girl. Yes, we did it right in the same room that I shared with Scott, Bernie, and Kat."

"I don't think you did anything wrong, especially when Scott wasn't faithful to you," I said trying to ease her pain if she felt any.

"But I didn't know till the next morning that Bernie didn't lock the door and Scott had sneaked into the room to take pictures of us making love. And what got me the most was that he had sent some pictures to his buddies a little later. It so happened that I got up next to Scott and I grabbed his phone to check the phone calls that he had been making. He was still asleep at the time and happened to notice pictures of me. He had sent the one that I was giving a head and another Bernie, and I was doing it. When I asked him about the pictures, he called me a slut and we argued all morning. He told me if I don't fuck a few more of his friend that night, he was going to send those pictures to everyone who knew me. He thought that I was a slut who was willing to take the football team." Christy smiled in relief and sighed.

"What a sick guy?" I said as Christy eyed the tent that I had formed under my shorts. She smiled again, reached and cupped the head of my cock, and giggled.

"What a sick person would get a hard-on listening to a story like that? Did you get hot when I told you that I fucked Bernie?" She asked bringing her other hand to my lap to unzip my pants.

"I thought now that you are almost normal, we are going to stop doing this?' I said but hoped she would ignore me and went on to touch my dick.

"No Randy. You are wrong. Believe me, sex with you helped me overcome my mental issues and now I feel I am almost 100%. THANK YOU!" Christy said leaning forward to swallow the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked it a few times in a teasing manner, came up, and kissed my lips passionately. But I was curious as to how sex helped her.

"What do you mean Christy? How did sex help you?"

"Well, first my mind kept going in and out of it. I remembered some stuff, but not all. Then several times, I thought I dreamed of having sex with either Scott or Bernie and each time in my dreams, I started messing with one of them. But then one day, I started seeing doubles. One person was you and the other one was Bernie. Again, it happened once and I saw your face and your dick was in my mouth, but I went on to finish you off anyway. Later, I started to think, and as I kept thinking, more and more memories started to come back. Then it occurred to me how gentle and passionate you were with me and how satisfied you made me over Scott. Before long, I began to crave sex, and each time we had anything sexual, some memories about the night before the accident started to come back. I've been putting them together like a jigsaw puzzle and now beginning to remember some, but not all" Christy giggled.

Then suddenly she looked at me and said "Take me to the spa, I want to try to remember everything that happened that night and I think it'll help if I am in the spa" She smiled timidly "I want to try when you are with me. Not only trying to remember if you know what I mean" she winked.

I took my sister in hand and walked past the backdoor to the secluded area on the back porch where the spa was.

"Undress me" she ordered giggling. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her with a huge grin. I noticed a little blush, but she seemed assertive.

I was in no hurry. I lowered my lips to hers and whimpered. Her lips were so soft. I slid my hands around her back and pulled her to me, feeling her breasts crushed against my chest and making my already hardening dick engorged with blood. I slid one hand between her silky thighs and caressed her panty-covered mound, never parting our lips. I brought the other hand to speed up the process of getting her panties off her body and when they were just above my sister's knees, I bent to pull them down completely and off. On my way up, I took my sweet time kissing each of her legs from knees to thighs, marveling at their shape and softness. Christy moaned and sighed, shaking her entire frame.

"What are you doing silly? I asked you to undress me and take me to the spa?" She chuckled shaking her legs.

"I'm sorry, Christy. You're just so hot and driving me crazy. Besides, while the water in the spa is getting warm, I want to warm you up. Can I touch you?" I asked drooling over her body and seeing her in a different light.

Next, I stroked her back and kissed her softly using one hand to support her back and bringing the other to cup her breast. She moaned and pressed into my hand. I kissed her deeply as I lightly squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple. Then I started pressing kisses to her neck and kissing down her chest, stopping to suck Christy's nipple through her blouse before lifting it over her shoulders to remove it.

Her bra and skirt met the same fate soon and I took a step back to adore her fabulous body, making her turn crimson.

"HEY..." she shyly yelled raising her arm to hit me and then opened her arms and stepped forward, wrapping her hands around my back. We kissed momentarily. I grabbed her hand and pressed it to my hardness, not having enough patience to wait.

"Take this stuff off and take me to the spa now Randy" Christy begged after grasping my cock over my shorts. She even began to pull them down leaning on one side of me. I swiftly undressed as she looked at my pole that pointed up at a 90-degree angle. Then reached and smeared a drop of pre-cum from the tip of my pole with her index finger in licked it, smiling with her eyes.

I turned her around to pick her up and carry her to the spa, but instead, I hugged her back pushing my very stiff hard-on between her thighs and holding each of her breasts in my hands to fondle. Christy cooed as I kissed her long neck.

"I don't want to fuck here Randy. I want you to take me to the spa. It is important to me." she begged again before I carried her into the water. She stood in the middle of the spa, covering her breasts with her hands. She wasn't smiling. Instead, she seemed to some extent occupied in her thought, but not quite spaced out.

"Are you ok Christy?" I asked to ensure that she did not space out again and only then did she look, revealing first one of her luscious breasts and then the other, unintentionally, nevertheless it was erotic and eye-pleasing.

"I was just thinking about that night in the spa," she said smiling, stepped up, sat on my lap, and leaned her back against my chest. Her bare butt that pressed my length down between the cracks of her ass felt fabulous. Not to mention the soft skin on her back that hugged my chest.

"I remember elusively that bimbo sitting like this on Scott's lap. When I said something, both she and Scott laughed, and I think Scott dared me to sit on Bernie's lap if I want to grind my ass on someone. Oh...that's right! A week before Scott told me that Bernie was hot for me and wished that he could fuck me and I laughed it out thinking it was a joke" Christy swayed her butt, causing clamors from my head of the dick to the tiniest end of each nerve.

"The area was dark except for a few dim lights they had, but not dark enough to not notice that bimbo reaching between her legs and fondling Scott's dick. He had one hand over her breast and the other on her crotch. I remember being angry, especially when the girl laughed at me and then turned around and sat on Scott's lap again, that time facing him. That's when I sat on Bernie's lap. I grinded my butt on him and he held me by my breasts. I didn't care" I waited for Christy to go on. She erected her upper body still leaving her butt planted on my throbbing cock.

"My memories are coming back slowly, but I still don't know for sure how much of it is accurate" she sighed. "The Bimbo had her body leaning against him; her knees were planted on either side of Scott on the bench. She was reaching down under Scott's swimming trunks and Scott's hand was playing with her, between her legs. I think I said something to Scott, and he yelled back asking me what I was waiting for when I was already sitting on Bernie. I felt ashamed but wanted to show him that I could easily get a guy too, I guess. At that point, I reached down inside Bernie's trunks and grabbed his dick. I had a surprise for me there! I didn't fully realize how big he was and when I found the head of his dick, just under the hem of his trunks, I knew it was long his head was so big and my first touch sent chills through my own body, due to the sheer size of it. I played with it to show Scott off, but he didn't seem to care. By that time, he had pulled that bimbo's bikini to one side, and I saw her trying to slide down on his dick while necking him. I kept looking at them and I was angry, but I was horny too at the same time. For some reason, I couldn't get angry enough to get off Bernie and beat up Bimbo and Scott. Meanwhile, Bernie massaged my breasts, kissed my back and I kept my hand on his dick, squeezing it and jerking it. At some point, Bernie pushed me up and pulled his trunks lower, and made me sit on him. He immediately had his dick pressing between my crotch, between my thighs. He took my hand and placed it on the head of his dick, and I rolled my palms over it, admiring the girth of the mushroom shape crown and length of his tool. Scott was already fucking that bimbo. Around then, Bernie started to touch my crack over the bikini bottom first and soon he pulled it sideways and started to finger me. It was a strange feeling, you know? Here you are looking at your boyfriend fucking another girl and you are being fondled by one of his friends." Christy sighed again. "I told you some of this already, but I want to revisit what happened that day to make sure what I told you and what I remember was accurate.

"Then Bernie whispered inviting me to turn around and saddle his lap. You know, I did just that. He didn't waste any time. He pushed my bikini bottom aside, exposing my pussy, and guided his huge head just inside. I thought that he was going to stretch me so wide that I may need a few stitches after he was done" Christy chuckled for the first time since she started remembering some details of what happened to her.

"Once he had his head inside, I felt so good and I just tightened my thighs and stomach remaining that way, because I was already coming. He tried to push, and I resisted for a little longer and finally slid a few inches down his pole. I would have fucked him right there and then if not for that bimbo yelling, "I told you she is a slut, see she is fucking your friend". I stopped right away, got out of the spa, grabbed a beach towel, and ran to our room. I guess I was crying. I didn't know where to go or what to do, but the thought of just getting dressed and finding one of the girls that had come with us to spend the night with.

"Then, as soon I took my wet bikinis off, dried myself, and began to look for something to wear, was when Bernie entered the room. He came and hugged me first and apologized for being a dickhead. I thought that he was sincere and began to cry on his chest and I even forgot that I was stark naked. Bernie rubbed my back, kissed my head, and then little by little, his hands began to wander everywhere on my body and his wet swimming trunks also fell to the floor. He picked me up, took me to the bed, and tried to kiss my lips. When I turned my face from side to side, he went after my breasts. Before long, he licked my pussy till I had a climax. But I was still horney after that and he made me so. I felt the urge to have his dick inside me more than ever. That's when I asked him to fuck me."

"You really asked him to? So did he?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes, he did. But before that, he went and grabbed a wine cooler from the icebox. Gave me a sip or two and he had a gulp too. Then he poured vodka or something to fill the bottle to the top, gave me another sip, and rubbed his long pole on my lips. After every so often, he took his dick out of my mouth to kiss me and then poured a wine cooler mixed with vodka into my mouth followed by sticking his stiff dick inside again. But he kept playing with me all the time, rubbing, squeezing, and kissing, you know. He was really good at it" Christy giggled and buffed her butt on my pole furiously.

"So, when did Scott find out" I inquired.

"I guess Bernie didn't close the door or he purposely left the door ajar. Scott or someone with Scott's phone had sneaked in and taken pictures hiding behind the room's hallway wall.

"That was it," I asked kissing the back of her neck.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers