Chronicle - Mel and Chris Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy cum," the rasp that controlled Veronica's very being said, "get ready!"

"Wha...," she blinked her eyes open and through a slightly stinging film saw Chris pull his cock from the body above her before that body moved. Rapidly. And it suddenly knelt on the floor alongside the still prone Veronica. Hands went to the slick cock.

Demonic hands.

'Oh... wha...,' ran through the comp sci coed's mind. She opened her mouth to breathe as goo still clogged her nose.

Chris grunted as a new stream of hot and sticky liquid flew across Veronica's face, some of it even hit her tongue. The second shot was well-aimed and for the first time in her life she had a mouthful of boy cum.

Her friends were right, kinda. It was a bit... salty. She closed her mouth and eyes and swallowed quickly. When she opened her eyes the cock's head hovered at her lips. She looked past, saw the horns. And the grin. She opened her mouth and a hand guided a third of the cock into her mouth before it let loose one then a second blast before it dribbled even more cum onto her tongue. She held her breath and kept it in her throat for a moment before she reached up and found Chris's taut buttock and nudged him forward.

"That's it, lover," her controller said and Veronica willed saliva and washed the boy cum down her throat as the cock followed it. Those balls landed on her forehead then the bridge of her nose. Finally she tapped out and it stopped.

"Very impressive for a rookie," the voice of demonic approval offered before Veronica started to gag and the cock retreated slowly and she gasped when it left her. She opened her eyes and watched that demon suck the cock fully into her mouth and wink at her, hold it for a few seconds then release it.

Mel's hand reached and took one of hers and Chris took the one that was on his hip. They pulled her and she moved to sit cross-legged on the bed. Sweat and cum dripped from her cheeks and down her chin and landed on her tits and she blinked it out of her eyes, felt her hair glued to her shoulders and back with more of that cum and sweat. Chris leaned over and lightly held her cheeks and kissed her, after a second she grabbed his still-stiff cock with one hand and threw the other around his shoulders and pulled him closer while her lips opened wide and her tongue attacked fiercely. The defense was vigorous. Her head tilted forward as her opponent disappeared and was replaced an instant later by a new tongue, this one took advantage of her slight surprise to gain an initial advantage before hers organised its counterattack. She continued to grip the cock tightly but her other hand found a hugely erect nipple. The battle was in the balance.

She was done in by the sudden surprise attack on her already overly-stimulated clit. She jumped and broke the kiss and moaned as a quick but hard orgasm shook her. She landed hard on the bed and opened her eyes with breathing that was fast and ragged. Mel squeezed one hand and Chris the other. They smiled at her and she simply stared. Finally Mel released her grip and slid toward the bookcase headboard.

"Holy hell," Veronica's voice was rough and breathy but her eyes were bright as she looked at Chris then turned slightly toward a kneeling Mel, "you almost drowned me, bitch! And that last touch..."

"We'll go in the bathroom and clean up a bit," the raspy instructions were softer, "if you're not ready to go home yet... and want to give that cock more of a workout..."

She slid the headboard open.

"We have supplies...," Veronica squinted, her glasses were on top of that headboard but her vision wasn't that poor, she saw condoms. And... ah, she saw singly-wrapped plastic cylindrical injectors. She looked at the beaming face beneath that ridiculous black mop and those horns then at her handsome classmate. She'd never hated sex with boys, it'd just been that she'd always enjoyed sex with girls more and boys had been blah. But. If her experiences had been like this... she might give boys a try again. Then a memory, unbidden. Senior year high school a few weeks before graduation, a back seat. She'd slapped the boy over his request, jumped back to the front seat. He'd dropped her at home and squealed off and they'd never spoken again.

"I'll use some of that foam," she pointed to one of the cylindrical injectors, "just in case. But... how about what he just did to you? I've never... done... it... but if you both..."

"We love virgins," the rasp was again deep and slow.

"Indeed we do," Chris's voice was even deeper. He reached out and Veronica took his hands and he led her off the bed and Mel followed and wrapped an arm around her and they guided her to the bathroom.

You Can't Choose Your Parents

[March 3, 1986]

Sam

"Hey, Aron, can you stay for a few minutes?"

He turned toward her and away from the cute coed with light brown hair who'd immediately put herself alongside him when Sam had dismissed the class.

"Sure, teach, need some help moving something?"

Sam saw the gold-irised eye wink and his long and wavy chocolate-brown hair shook with his nod. The brunette's quick glare at Sam made clear that 'competition' wasn't welcome. Sam didn't hide her preferences but she also didn't bring them up unless it was germane. And in a course on regional parasitology it wasn't. So she sighed slightly. Besides, Sam thought, it's not me she needs to worry about, it's a sorority girl named Brandi. Aron turned back and apparently mollified her, she smiled but her last glance at Sam wasn't quite neutral.

"Hope I didn't mess up any lunch plans," Sam said.

"Nah, she has a class right after this, I just walk with her a bit since I have an open period before my next class...," Aron offered a shrug.

"Has Brandi met her?"

Aron laughed. "Not likely the best idea. But, well, not just Saturday that one's not happy about."

"Oh?"

"I mentioned the dig?"

"Yeah, South Dakota over spring break? Sounds fun. Course, when I do field work I'm just picking up animal shit!"

"Each to our own. Asha's friend Tracy, her dad's on a dig, new T-Rex fossil. Opening up the site for the spring, so I'm going with her and her dad for the week."

"And Brandi's not going?"

"She and my sister rarely agree, but in this case..."

"Tracy's the little brunette, right? Cute? Petite? I think... Mel and Chris spent the night with her... and her friend. She went with us to breakfast the next morning. Kinda weird."

"My sister set that up. Deal they had," Aron shrugged, "if you want to tell them, according to my sister Tracy really, really enjoyed it. Anyway, what's up?"

"Those two maniacs brought some other chick home last night, some CS classmate of Chris's. They're... Anyway. Not moving anything today," Sam's voice started light-hearted but her tone dropped and made Aron's expression take a worried tint. Like him, she had an open slot in her schedule.

He'd glanced to make sure everyone had left.

"You okay, Sam? Bit of a crazy time Saturday night," he said, "you got word about Dave? Ribs aren't broken but pretty bruised."

"Yeah, his roommate said you'd called to let her know."

"My sister was nuts all day Sunday, she's probably still going off. Not sure who she wants to kill first, Anna or Mel. Or maybe Dave. He kept telling her he absolutely had to be there and it was all good."

"But his friend is dead..."

"He's sad, but he's happy he at least knows now. And, if that Anna's telling the truth, he's happy Peter was a bit of a hero. Of course, that just pisses my sister off more, since his friend also fucked Anna's brains out and fucked other aliens and Dave's happy about that too! Did I mention, she used to just talk about murdering me, now she plans to kill Mel and Anna too. At least she's promised to make my death quick. Can't say for those two..."

"She... can be a bit odd, can't she?"

"Yeah. But she's mostly mad at herself. It was her idea to give them the padlet. Dad hadn't used it or shown it to us or anything for years before they died, it has to be thirty, maybe fifty years old. After we found it in their stuff, I poked at it, never got it to do anything. Asha knew it would drive those two crazy trying to get it to work. Leave it to them to manage it."

"Chris says he thinks it feeds off of the resonance on that new RedFruit computer he and Mel's mom got her. Somehow charged it up. I think. But kind of my fault too. I was so hungover and Mel was running around half-naked as usual... I touched it and we saw that picture."

"What picture?"

Sam took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Then she reached into her backpack and pulled out a thin brown folder.

"When those two were jabbering about otters I tapped the damned thing and this picture came up. Well, after a bit, those idiots fussed with it to get it to work."

She pulled a Polaroid out of the folder and looked at the door. There was no session in this room immediately after her class finished and she'd often stayed and studied in the free hour she had before her own course. It was easier than taking the effort to pack up and go to her 'office,' a desk in a too-small basement room she shared with five other biology grad students.

"Mel said what really set Anna off was this. Asha said she knows about Anna..."

"That she's not human? Yeah, we know." Sam's inhaled breath caught. Instead of everyone agreeing with her that it was insane they all kept doing the opposite and saying that it made perfect sense.

She sighed and handed him the photo and he flipped it over. Two aliens, bipedal, reasonably human in proportions and with light brown hair on their heads that was cut short on both. Their noses were cat-like, their ears pointed. They wore beige one-piece overalls with short sleeves. The taller one had 'his' left arm across the shorter one's shoulders and her left elbow bent to hold his hand, 'she' appeared to have breasts from the swell in her garment. Their skin that showed was pale and had striations that made different patterns. Their eyes were just larger than human eyes and somewhat oval but there were no whites. Both sets of eyes were golden in color and with pupils that weren't quite round and weren't quite slits.

"Shit...," he dragged the word out and trailed off so Sam barely heard the 't' at the end, she was about to speak in the silence when he spoke, his voice still low, "that's what they looked like. Yeah. That explains our eyes..."

One more week until finals week. Then spring break. Somewhere. Anywhere that didn't have elf aliens with cat noses. Or any aliens. But her new sigh was loud enough to pull Aron out of his absorption in the picture.

"Anna calls them the Golden Criminals, said they killed fifty of 'her people.'"

"Fifty?" Aron's eyes rose to meet hers for a moment as he spoke, she'd never seen him with this tinge of sadness. "We always wondered how many they'd killed... they never said."

Sam's breath caught again. Please, doesn't ANYONE else see how crazy this is?

"Those are your parents?" There. She'd asked. He looked at her, his eyes were definitely moist, which did more than any words he was about to use to convince her that it was the truth.

"Yes. And no," that wasn't the answer she expected.

"What... huh?"

He handed her the photo and pulled his wallet out of his pocket and opened it while she hid the picture in the folder and slipped that into her pack. He shuffled through and pulled out his own photo, this one wallet-size. Sam immediately recognized the two children, five, maybe six, as the crimson-haired Asha and her brother who stood in front of her.

"The Washington family, me and Asha had just started first grade. Mom's hair was pretty well the same color as yours, Sam," the redhead offered a nervous laugh as she looked at the picture and nodded, he was right, "her name was Janet. She was from Iowa."

"Lots prettier than me, Aron, and your dad. Very handsome..."

"Yeah, 'coffee and milk,' our nanny Genevieve always said. He was Fred. From Ohio."

That explained their latte skin tone. Sam had grown up around a number of multiracial kids and she'd always loved the wide range of skin tones at school, all of them darker than her pink. They could go out in the sun for more than five minutes!

"But, um, Ohio? Iowa? Did they somehow meet these two after they came to Earth? What happened to them?"

Aron took a deep breath.

"Sam, you sure you want to know? It's actually right down your alley."

"Huh?!? My alley? No, no I want that picture to not exist. Who's in it to not exist. This is a demon thing. Not me."

"It's about parasites."

Her mouth dropped open. The one word he could've used that wouldn't let her just walk away. Despite her reticence his comment did put this into her arena and her curiosity pushed her nerves down and her voice retreated from the growing waver that edged toward panic.

"Anna's people? Those two in the picture, and those up there?" He pointed up and she sniffed. She'd listened to Mel and Chris jabber for months and had been able to believe they were just nuts until... even until this past weekend.

"They're not the only aliens."

She blinked and then stared with her mouth again slightly open. His words were so sure, so simply stated any objections seemed impossible.

"Our parents were just... people," Aron said, "Janet was in LA, Fred in Ohio. Didn't even know each other. Then, well, they weren't them."

"That doesn't make any sense," Sam's voice again edged toward panic.

"There were aliens in their brains," Aron said before he pointed to her pack, "they'd been in those two gold-eyed aliens who are Anna's people, however they built her. Those two jumped. Somehow. They landed in Janet and Fred who were just humans minding their own business. Took over their bodies, changed them, became them. You know, like your parasites."

"Parasites...," Sam drawled, she'd never say she liked them but she respected them, their place in nature and the ever-evolving war between them and their hosts. That she'd made it the focus of her graduate work meant that few people made it past an initial 'what do you study?'

"Didn't tell us all that much but dad talked to me more than he or mom to Asha. Mom seemed to not care about the past and Asha has always been more like that, but dad worried, knew Anna's new bunch were on the way. They'd decided humans would be better hosts because, well, probably because humans aren't as advanced. Destroyed the first starship so they'd have time to hide here before Anna's crew arrived."

"Did, um, those two gold-eyed aliens come to Earth? How...," Sam's voice trailed to silence, she couldn't complete her thought.

"Those two in the picture? No. The parasite aliens somehow, just, jumped. Like a trematode that leaves one host and jumps into another. But from space when they went past."

Sam squinted at him and her mouth moved but she couldn't speak.

"They had knowledge from the two they were in so dad could work their computers and set up that padlet and mom knew about their nuclear reactor and sabotaged it. And we got our gold eyes, somehow."

"What... what about that pad thingie?"

"Padlet. They'd planned to sell the information on it, really advanced technology. But, well, dad had inherited a decent chunk and mom had learned about Hollywood so they did really well running the agency. They decided it would be too dangerous to sell the info, might expose themselves."

"Shit. And now my dumbass friends posted all of that technology on Chris's internet yesterday."

Aron's expression darkened. "They did that? So by now... the whole world's seen it. The aliens have to know they've done that."

"Mel said they met up with Anna, guess she knows. And they keep trying to point out these invisible flying balls that they claim watch them," Sam said then shrugged and Aron laughed mordantly before he replied.

"Anna's people have to think that those two that sabotaged their ship somehow made it to Earth. But Dave told us Mel and Chris told Anna and him they don't know who the 'Golden Criminals' were, where they got the padlet."

"Yeah," Sam nodded, "they didn't say anything about you and Asha."

He sighed. "Yeah, but she'll find out or figure it out eventually. What'll happen then?"

"It wasn't you two," Sam said softly, "that killed anybody."

"Let's hope the aliens with invisible satellites and spy balls and genetically-modified spies see it the same way," he said simply.

The Men in Black

[Spring break, 1986]

Chris

"Hi," Mel said just loudly enough to cause the two students who walked by on the sidewalk to look up at her and Chris as they sat on the third floor concrete ledge, "going into the building?"

The two young women both wore tee shirts and shorts on the unseasonably warm mid-March day and offered momentarily confused expressions before the darker-haired one smiled. She nodded and quickly pointed at the entrance twenty yards further on.

"Don't tell them we're up here," Mel said before she put her finger to her smiling lips and received broader smiles and nods and then waves that she and Chris returned before she lowered her voice, "pretty empty around here today."

"Hey, it is the first day of spring break," Chris said as their legs dangled from the third floor ledge on the Uni's Student Services building and they looked across campus, "and you finally listened to me about limiting your speed for when you hit the first jump."

They targeted this building because the architect had put the supporting struts, beams and columns external to the walls, a not unusual recent style. It made the building a common target of the 'obstacle running' hobby he'd picked up from some friends and had passed on to Mel. They normally limited their hobby to weekends and usually in the summer but they'd taken license with the glorious weather and a campus largely abandoned for the week and their current spot had a solid wall without windows behind them. An overhang the story above them was a balcony but without someone hanging over and down the ledge the couple would still be hidden.

"You can't believe everything my mother says about me," Mel's voice went raspier with each word before she chirped the second sentence, "I DO listen. Sometimes."

Chris had his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her close and they kissed slowly as Mel slid her hands along his bare left thigh and pressed against the cock constrained by his running shorts. He reached with his right hand to press against the round right breast through the tight fabric of her running bra and coaxed the nipple to make its presence more obvious.

At the sound of voices they broke the kiss and Chris moved his hand to her bare right thigh. She kept her hands high and the edge of her hand coaxed his cock to stiffen and he huffed but the young couple that approached them were deep in conversation and didn't notice the perched pair as they walked past.

"Why are we sitting here instead of being at some exotic location with your soccer team getting its ass kicked like last year in Guadalajara?" Mel's question offered a put upon chirpiness that Chris snorted at as they watched a few distant people sitting around the large fountain in front of the Uni's library. He shifted his weight slightly as Mel's hand slowly stroked the full length of his cock.

"The bigger surprise," Chris said, "was everyone managed to make it to Mexico for LAST year's spring break. And Coach Wallace seemed more excited to stay close to his new granddaughter than to worry about chaperoning a bunch of idiot college guys."

"At least it's nice weather, although not as nice as last year. And we get the house to ourselves for a few days. Now, all we need is a skinny blonde virgin to corrupt... or a skinny almost-virgin brunette. Too bad that Tracy's in South Dakota. She was fun."

123456...9