All Comments on 'Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 08'

by Pippa76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

Nice that you covered your ass (so to speak) by developing a new lover to wait in the wings for you when your time with Mike might come to an end. You are one hell of a woman, and John is one hell of an open-minded husband. As one says in Indiana, Pippa -- whatever floats your boat. You have a great boat. I'll bet you're both pretty and sexy, too. More power to you! 5*~~JB

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 1 year ago

You’re the best teaser Pip!

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsabout 1 year ago

Nice work Pippa. It's a good idea to have a larger supply of men and their cocks eager to please you. Love it!

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

The first time I am hearing about your experianced. So on to ch 1 to learn what Chris has in store for him

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Missed you Pip, it's been too long !

Your writing is so infectious, I always

feel that I am there with you and wish

I was.

Only thing to improve this chapter

would be if your new beau was called

Gazza6969, I would love to hear you

shout it out in the throes of passion.

It's another 5 from me !

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Lovely introduction, Pippa, but was far too short and has left me feeling so frustrated to know how “toy-boy” Chris is going to feel once he’s in your grasp!!! The lad doesn’t know what he’s in for!!

I’d almost forgotten about Rita, so it’s great she’s back in the story. From the snippets of info you’ve given it sounds like she’s going to get the full story behind you and John - is she going to provide a bit of spice into johns life? Or maybe, do you and her give Chris the memory of his life?? Let’s have Ch9 asap xx

alan13703alan13703about 1 year ago

Pippa your writing is indeed infectious. I have read all of your stories and look forward to more. Warm regards to my favourite author.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

After all the stress that Pippa and John suffered in Chapter 7 they are long overdue some well deserved R&R in the garden shed. This reminded me of sleepy Sunday afternoons long ago when our children were tots. I would be in our garage engrossed in some DIY when my wife would bring me a cup of tea whilst our children were napping. One thing led to another and soon my wife was bent over the workbench, her trousers around her ankles with me thanking her for that cup of tea by giving her soaked pussy a good workout. Sometimes we’d use the utility room with my dear wife leaning on the washing machine as it ran at full spin speed. Happy days! Now that Mike has departed to make peace with wife Sarah, Pippa is on the lookout for a new boyfriend and takes a shine to young Chris at her supermarket checkout. Will Chris be Pippa’s new boyfriend? Her first toy-boy? Pippa please be gentle with this innocent young man!

5 stars and thanks for sharing. I can’t wait for your next episode!

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 1 year ago

An exciting prelude to your new affair starts sweet and almost innocent, like a high-school crush. Young Chris is surprised by your forthright behavior. But he likes it! The wink told him everything. So hot for you and John to use your messages with Chris to ignite your own desires. How passionate, up against the wall in the garden shed. What a convenient setting for a lustful interlude! Have to be mindful of the noise, too. It'll be interesting to see how your friendship with Rita develops. She knows now you're not to be denied. When you want something- or someone- you may just go for it! Perhaps this will awaken some desires in her, also. It's exciting to hear you got so carried away in your lovemaking! John got the worst of it, but he knows you were in a state,, out of control. How to control your feelings, when the fuse gets lit, and you go off to ecstasy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPippa76@Pippa76
Mature lady who is happily married. I love reading erotic stories. New to this place but love it already. Had some very interesting experiences which I am looking forward to writing about.