Chronicles of a Single Mom - Pt. 01

Story Info
A single mom, finds ways to satisfy her horniness.
1k words
4.22
6.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting in her car at the train station parking lot. 4 more minutes till his train arrives. She checked her reflection in the mirror. She looked cute. Her big brown eyes popped out, her long lashes gave her eyes a warm and sultry look. She smiled at herself.

"What a naughty girl you are, Leila?" she muttered under her breath. Nobody would believe that this innocent looking curvy woman was about to get pounded into oblivion tonight...

She shook the thought out of her head and checked her watch again. He should be here by now. Why was she still nervous, every time they met? She and Carlos had hooked up multiple times over the years. He was, what many call, a FWB... Friend with Benefits. They cared for each other as friends, but both agreed they weren't each others "special person". But their physical chemistry was undeniable. They turned each other on so much, and knew exactly how to pleasure each other. It was an uncomplicated relationship. No expectations, No pressure... just Orgasms.

He appeared, with a big grin on his face. He was 43 years old but looked young and athletic. His Colombian genes helped him look youthful. A big grin on his face, his curly hair tied back, he opened the door and said "Hey Yummy!"... He got in and kissed her passionately. She loved the way he kissed her, his warm lips covering hers, his tongue wrapping around hers. As soon as he pulled back he checked her out. She always dressed conservatively. In leggings or pants and a sweater. He wished she saw how cute she was, that she wore more dresses so he could put his hand up her dress... but no, she was insecure about her thick thighs... didn't feel comfortable wearing dresses and skirts.

They went back to her place. He loved going to her place. It was much bigger than his. She smiled at him, she looked so much more relaxed with her kids being out. They were at their dads.. and this was the only time she got to be with Carlos.

As soon as they were inside and they locked the front door, he pushed her against it and kissed her with passion. Their lips and tongue were locked on each other, while his hand slipped into her leggings and slid her panties aside and started fingering her. Leila let out a moan of pleasure. She loved being fingered, she always came when he fingered her.

"Oh baby, see how wet I am for you?" she said, her eyes closed with the pleasure of his finger inside her. "Yummy, I missed this pussy so much." he said, "Do you want my dick inside you?"

"Always yummy, I need it all the time. Please Carlos will you fuck me? I need it so bad." She reahed into his sweat pants and grabbed his hard dick.

With that he took his hand out of her panties, pulled her leggings down and turned her around. She bent over, waiting to feel his dick against her pussy.

... and there it was, his big dark dick. glistening with pre-cum, eager to fill her up.

He rammed his dick inside of her and she let out a scream.... "FUCK, yes baby yes!"

He grabbed her juicy ass and reveled in the wetness of her pussy. Of all the fucks he had in his lifetime, there was something incredibly satisfying about Leila's pussy. It was so responsive, so wet and eager. Leila was good at dirty talk, she asked for what she wanted, and never resisted sex. Even if she was asleep, just the feel of his hard dick would make her wet and ready.

He was pounding her, and the dick was sliding in so smooth, lubed up by the wetness of her warm pussy. He loved to fuck her doggy style, the big ass shaking which every stride, it was such a turn on.

Leila was taking in every inch of his gorgeous dick. She loved the way he fucked her. He knew the exact angle to pound her, so that she squirted almost every time he had sex with her.

She used to be so ashamed of squirting, she thought he might think it was gross. But Carlos adored every single drop... it made him feel like he had given her so much pleasure, her body had no option but to release it...

He was pounding her hard now. The sound of his balls slapping against her juicy pussy. "I need to be inside this pussy everyday" he groaned... "This pussy is yours, baby", she answered, eyes closed, moaning in pleasure.

"Do you want me to come inside you baby?"

"Yes baby, fill me up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby I want every drop inside me"

He started pounding her harder, and harder, her pussy squirting as he fucked her deeper. She was letting our breathless moans of pleasure.

"I love it when you're deep like this" she said.

"Baby give me all your juices, give me more" he said.

"I cant stop squirting baby!"

"Baby I'm going to come"

"Yes Baby I'm ready, fill me up please"

He stiffened up, and she felt his cum shoot inside her. His breath was shaky and he almost collapsed into her.

He stayed inside her after he came, he loved the way her pussy muscles wrapped around his dick tighter, like she was squeezing every drop of him.

Their breath steadied and he turned her around, they kissed each other passionately, completely spent and drained.

"Fuck that was good" she said... "You're amazing baby" he said, barely able to open his eyes.

"Oops" she started laughing. Her leggings and panties were soaked from her squirting... "I need to clean up this mess" she said.

"OK yummy, go ahead. I'm going to make you some Colombian style guac." He pulled his pants up, he loved to feel her juices dry up on his dick, to smell the sweetness of her pussy on him. He went into the kitchen, washed up and started prepping dinner.