Chronicles of a Single Mom - Pt. 02

Story Info
A single mom gets a much needed release with her lover.
993 words
4.03
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept tossing and turning, and finally settled to face the wall. The whooshing of the oscillating tower fan was a sound that was so familiar to her, but the sound of the man snoring next to her was not.

She checked the time, 2:35am.

"Who are you, Leila?" she thought to herself. Your friends and family know you as "a good woman", the responsible single mom who put her kids first. The mother who sacrifices everything for her kids. Who has no time for herself, who always puts herself last.

But tonight, she was a woman who was so hungry to have her own needs met. Just hours before, she had been pounded so hard, her living room walls could hear her moaning loudly as Carlos delicious dick was fucking her wet pussy so ravenously. She was riding Carlos on the living room couch, feeling his dick penetrate her deeply, as her pussy got wetter and smooth like velvet around it. She moved herself over him, making sure to feel the walls of her pussy stimulated by him. She caught a glimpse of herself against the dark window reflection, her big curvy ass moving over him, her thong moved to the side. Her hair roughly covering her flushed face. "Who are you, Leila?" she caught her eyes. "Where has this hunger been all these years?"

And here she was, lying in her bed, with no panties on, just a nightshirt. Her pussy still moist from desire. Carlos was deep in sleep, completely unaware of his snoring.

"I like my life, the way it is. Just me and my boys living at home"... she thought of the prospect of Carlos sleeping in her bed, every night, and she shuddered. She didn't want to give up the independence of living alone with her boys.

Speaking of the boys, she missed them so much. It had been so long since they went to sleep at their fathers place. She couldn't wait to pick them up in the morning, after she would drop Carlos to the train station.

She turned around and faced Carlos, his unruly curls next to her on the pillow. She cared for this man too. His soft brown skin next to hers, felt so familiar now. He was a kind man, so loving and generous as a lover. She placed her thigh on his and closed her eyes. How wonderful it is to feel the warmth of a body in this cruel and lonely world... if only he'd stop snoring.

A few hours later, she found herself stirring from sleep. She was curled to the side, and Carlos was spooning her. She could feel a small and soft dick against her butt cheeks. She started grinding him slowly, feeling the tingle in her pussy, wanting to be touched.

"Give me a few minutes yummy", he moaned in her ear, "It'll grow bigger"... She kept grinding him, moaning a little, pushing against him. He slid his finger into her pussy, it was so wet... "Hmm yummy, my naughty girl is ready for me"...

She felt him grow bigger, his dick getting hot and hard as he hungrily looked for the entrance of her vagina. When he found it, he shoved it in and they both moaned.

"Fuck... " she groaned. "Can you wake me up like this every morning?"

"I need to be inside this pussy morning and night," He said, bad breath and all.

"Baby pls fuck me good?" She said in a breathless sultry voice.

He flips her to her back, rubs his big dick against her clit a couple of times, and then slides deep into her.

She raises her thighs high, so he can slide even deeper into her. The feeling of him penetrating her at this angle feels so divine, and without controlling it, her pussy starts to squirt a little.

He feels the warm juice cover his dick and stomach, he loves it when she squirts on him, it shows just how much she's enjoying being fucked by him.

He starts entering her, roughly, the sound of his dick and balls smashing into her wet pussy, producing a wet sound that turns her on even more.

"Baby it feels so good" she moans... "I love to be inside you" he answers her, breathless and sweating, his stubble rubbing against her cheek.

He then does his signature move that drives her wild. He pulls his dick out, and pounds her hard and loud and fast. The sound of her pussy being ravaged this way sends her into a high state of arousal, her moans get louder with each pump, he keeps repeating it, as her pussy seeps more juices, and the sheets get soaked.

"Fuck baby please don't stop"... He keeps pumping her pussy until he asks her "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes baby fill me up with your hot cum"... he speeds up his pounding and finally explodes inside her.

He collapses inside her, on top of her, his breath still shaky, his heart still racing. She wraps her thighs around his, and pulls him in deeper...

"I love to feel you inside me" she says, as her kegel muscles wrap tighter around him, and he groans in pleasure. She loves to feel the warmth of his cum, dripping out of her pussy.

The spend a few minutes this way, knowing that this will probably be their last fuck for a while. With their schedules, there is no certain timing of when they will get to be alone like this again.

He gets off her, and sees the puddle of her juices, he feels proud, he did that to her, with his mighty dick.

She gets up and jumps into the shower, while he strips the sheets and puts them in the washing machine.

She smiles in the shower, how nice it is to have someone else do the sheets for a change.