Chronicles of Chris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Joni tore away from the kiss, "Chris, are you ready? Can you fuck me? Please fuck me now!"

I sat up and my flagging cock apparently heard the urgency in her voice and responded by coming to complete and full attention. I slipped into Joni's familiar warmth and slammed home.

"Oh God, Studley, Fuck me hard, fuck meeeee!" Joni wailed.

I started banging away with complete abandon, thrusting as hard as I could, as quickly as I could and as deeply as I could. Having just come I knew I was going to last a long time; I was watching Sara and Joni as they tried to kiss as I thrust away. Joni was having a difficult time keeping her head still enough to kiss Sara so I eased up a little to allow them to kiss. Joni finally met Sara's lips in a long, wet, kiss and withdrawing slowly from Sara's lips, she told me to stop, and so I did, wondering what was wrong.

Joni sat up and then got on her hands and knees and told me to fuck her from behind, so I scooted up behind her and slipped right back into her velvety, smooth sheath, all the way to the hilt. As soon as I had a rhythm established Joni sank down to her elbows and did something that shocked Sara and drove me crazy. She dipped her head down and started lapping at Sara's pussy. Sara looked stunned but then Joni's tongue was obviously making a positive impression on Sara because her eyes glazed over, her nipples got hard again and she cupped her breasts, started playing with them and her skin was flushed all over.

I was able to see a little of what Joni was doing and between the sight of her working on Sara, Sara's beautiful tits and Joni's smoking hot cunt gripping my rod, I boiled over more quickly than I thought I would. I pulled Joni's hips to me and ground my cock into her as deeply as I could and gasped that I was cumming. I then reached under Joni and found her clit and squeezed as I rubbed her little butthole with my other thumb. Joni started trembling and I knew she was cumming, too and then Sara collapsed on Joni's back in yet another orgasmic state. Joni finally eased forward off my cock and scooted up, rolled on her back and drew Sara into her arms.

They kissed once again as I watched and then they each held an arm out to me and I crawled between them into a warm, inviting group hug and caress. They kissed each other, and then me then they both jumped out of bed, said something about the bathroom and ran from the room. I didn't move, I just lay there and marveled about what had just happened. They were gone for longer than I anticipated, so I assumed that they were discussing what had happened.

Sara came back in first and lay down on top of me, in my arms and kissed me gently and sweetly. "Thank you, Chris, that was everything I could have hoped for and more. Thank you for being so kind and gentle and loving and patient with me." She kissed me again.

When she rolled off me Joni was standing there with her hands on her hips. "What's this all about? Starting without me? Or are you trying to steal him away, Sara?"

"I, uhh, we, uhh, I, uhh, you," I stammered and Sara was pretty much in the same state.

Joni started laughing and said, "You guys are too easy!" She flopped down on the bed and lay down on my other side and then said, "I know what was going on and I want to thank you, too, Chris. I know you think this was an even trade, but it was not. I don't think Sara could have found anybody better to show her what real passion and kindness and loving can be like. Thank you Chris."

I was blushing furiously and had to get away for a moment. "Are you guys done in the bathroom? I need it now." I scrambled out of bed and all but ran into the bathroom, taking my embarrassment with me.

When I came out, they had their wraps on and were discussing food. "Food?!?!?" I exclaimed, "We're gonna eat?"

"We think pizza is a wonderful idea and it's our treat." Joni said. "You just need to answer the door, OK? 'Cause we're not getting dressed tonight."

"Works for me!" I said.

Joni said, "Please show Sara the phone, Chris. She needs to call her Mom and let her know that she'll be staying with me tonight, and then she's gonna call in the pizza, OK?"

"Sure." I answered. "Sara's Mom will be OK with her staying here?"

Sara shook her head and said, "I'll just tell her I'm staying with Joni, that'll be good enough. She won't think to ask where we're staying. My parents aren't nearly as open-minded as Joni's and wouldn't be happy."

"Oh, OK." I said. "There's a phone in my Mom's room, Sara."

Sara walked out of the room and into my Mom's room, calling that she found the phone. She closed the door; I assumed it was to keep my voice from reaching her Mom. Joni patted the bed next to her and I sat down. She threw her arms around me and laid her head on my chest.

"I really mean it when I say 'Thank You' Chris," Joni explained. "Sara really enjoyed what we did and she feels a whole lot better about guys. And, uhh, well, uhh...girls, too for that matter." Joni finished, blushing.

Sara walked in and said, "The pizza will be here in forty five minutes." She paused and looked at Joni's blushing visage, "What's with you, Joni?"

"I, uhh, I was, uhh, thanking Chris again." Joni stammered.

"Uh-huh." Sara said skeptically. "Is that why you're blushing like a 19th century bride?"

If it was possible, Joni blushed an even deeper red. She stammered, "Sssara, I, I, I, wwwas tttelling Ccchris ththat yyyou wwwere fffeeeling bbbetter aaaaa, uhhh, aaabout bbboys."

"Uh-huh." Sara repeated, dryly. "Is that all?"

It was kind of funny seeing Joni on the spot after her aggressive pursuit of Sara and me. She looked at the floor and was silent for a moment. Sara walked over and knelt in front of her. She placed two fingers under Joni's chin and raised it so that each was looking directly into the eyes of the other.

"Joni," Sara said softly, "what else?"

Joni dropped her head and mumbled something in response.

"Joni," Sara repeated, "what else? We couldn't understand you."

Joni raised her head and said, somewhat defiantly, "I told Chris that you really enjoyed what we did and you feel a whole lot better about guys......girls, too for that matter."

Sara smiled, "OK, what didn't you say?"

Joni blushed furiously again and shook her head.

"Joni, come on, tell me." Sara coaxed.

Joni lowered her head again and was momentarily silent. Then she raised her head and looked Sara in the eyes, "Sara, I really, I mean REALLY, liked loving you with my tongue. I don't want to stop and I hope you feel the same way." Her entire body was scarlet, now, her embarrassment was so thorough.

Sara smiled at Joni and leaned in and kissed her gently. "I love having you want me so completely Joni. I haven't tried loving you with my tongue, yet, but I intend to do just that before we go to sleep tonight. If it is half of what you seem to think it is, I'm your girl. Actually, I was thinking that I read about something some girls do in college and I think we ought to consider it." Her eyes were twinkling teasingly when she said the last.

Joni's eyes widened in surprise as Sara was talking and then narrowed with suspicion when she heard 'something some girls do in college'. "What do you mean, Sara?"

Sara smiled mischievously, "Girls like us make a pact to stay away from boys and the distractions of dating and take care of their needs among themselves. That way we can concentrate on our studies and being the best cheerleaders we can be. We probably won't spend as much money as we would have on clothes and makeup and stuff. What do you think?"

Joni was staring at Sara, shocked. "Sara, I've been having thoughts about you since you told me about, uhh, you know, at camp, and we hugged. I have a hard time believing you came up with this thing in the last few minutes. What's going on?"

Now it was Sara's turn to blush. "It's been longer than our conversation and hug at camp for me, though that hug did give me an idea that you might feel about me, the way I feel about you. Every touch, even during routines, every hug, every kiss hello and goodbye has thrilled me. I get soaking wet when I see you Joni. I figured that you knew all this time and just weren't interested. When you went down on me today I thought I was going to pass out I was sooo excited." Sara stopped, continuing to blush at her confession, her shining eyes never wavering from Joni's.

Joni, in a rare fit of speechlessness, stared at her friend. Finally, as Sara started to become uncomfortable and squirm under Joni's unspeaking gaze, tears started flowing from Joni's eyes and she lunged at Sara knocking her to the floor and engaging in a fierce hug. Joni released her grip on Sara just enough to crush her lips into Sara's. Joni held Sara tightly as she kissed her friend and newfound lover passionately.

Joni pulled back from the kiss and looked deeply into Sara's eyes again, then with a little giggle started kissing Sara's face with small light kisses. Joni's hands crept from around Sara's back and found her little breasts with the pink, hot hard nipples. Sara moaned into Joni's mouth as Joni teased the nipples.

Joni's hands continued down Sara's body until they came to rest on Sara's hipbones. I figured Joni was going to try her little thumb trick on Sara and I was right. Joni pressed into Sara's hips and Sara's butt bounced off the floor and their pussies jammed together. They moaned together as they started humping against each other. Joni withdrew from the kiss and rocked up onto her arms as Sara settled flat on the floor beneath her. Joni slowly ground her pelvis into Sara and Sara lay still watching Joni with a blissful smile on her face, and barely opened eyes.

Sara reached up and pulled Joni's face down to hers once again and they kissed sweetly, slowly and gently. Joni allowed her head to slide down into the crook of Sara's neck and started gently kissing and licking there. Sara's eyes slowly closed as she encircled Joni with her arms and legs and they settled into a peaceful, gentle embrace.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers