Chronicles of The Dom Cowboy

Story Info
Cherry pie to go please.
3.3k words
4.67
1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hauling freight through the Rockies is never fun in the winter time. Hell, even in the summer, it's no picnic. The pay is really good though, so that's why I do it. Plus the scenery can be spectacular.

Speaking of scenery, there was a very memorable experience that I had about ten years ago while making the trek from Denver to L.A. It was late January and I should have taken the Southern route, but I prefer the mountains of Colorado and Utah to the desert of New Mexico and Arizona. The weather report said that it would be blue skies along I-70, so I headed due West.

Unfortunately, those blue skies turned to ominous dark clouds in a heartbeat. Such is life in the Rockies. Once the sun set, the snow started to fly. When visability became non-existant, I exited the highway in search of a good meal. The stress of trying to control 18 wheels over mountain passes always makes me hungry.

Like an oasis in the desert, The Broken Spoke Diner appeared over the next rise. Once parked, I made my way into this fine establishment along the trail. Of course a hush came over the restaurant as I found myself a table in the back corner. At six foot three, 220 pounds of lean muscle, I often create an uneasiness wherever I go. I'm sure the black cowboy hat and six gun hanging low on my hip doesn't help the public feel more at ease. I can't help it, my grandpa intoduced me to Clint Eastwood westerns at a young age.

After I seated myself facing the door, I scanned my new surroundings. Just a little habit I picked up while doing Uncle Sam's dirty work over seas. A family of seven was seated at a table in the center of the restaurant. A tall, skinny female with jet black hair was behind the bar. A couple drunks sat on stools across from her chatting her up. I heard the usual kitchen noise coming from behind two swinging doors to the left of the bar and that was it. I guess the weather had scared away the regular dinner crowd.

Now to the beautiful scenery I spoke of earlier. Out of the kitchen, a buxom little blond carrying a tray full of food and beverages appeared. I estimated her age between 18 and 21. She reminded me of a young Reese Witherspoon. As she was unloading the tray at the table of seven, she looked over her shoulder at me and said she'd be right over to take my order. She did a double take and almost spilled the remaining contents of the tray on the families patriarch. Situations like this happen frequently around me but I never tire of them.

The little filly regained her composure and headed my way.

"What can I get you Cowboy?"

"How do you know my name little girl?" I replied

"Lucky guess" came her retort.

What do you know, a pretty young thing with some spunk! Most girls her age can barely put two words together when in my presence. And the tight t-shirt she was wearing said "Try My Cherry Pie!" It was even tied up under her ample breasts revealing a flat stomach and a pierced belly button. This night just improved tenfold.

"Bring me a burger, side of rings and a bottle of Coors. While you're at it, lose the bra."

"l'll think about it Cowboy."

And she gave me a wink, turned on her heal and headed back to the kitchen. As I watched her exit, I detected an extra wiggle in her walk as she retreated to the kitchen. It's at that moment I knew she would be mine. This wasn't my 1st rodeo. I could recognize a female in heat from a mile away.

I turned my attention to my phone to check on the weather report. The storm was now a full fledged blizzard. It looked like I'd be hunkering down in the sleeper cab of my rig and I was confident that I wouldn't be alone.

Soon enough, my future conquest came bounding out of the kitchen with my order. To my pleasant surprise, she not only sat my meal down in front of me, but also sat herself right down across from me. Leaning in close, she looked me dead in the eye, helped herself to one of my rings and said;

"Looks like it's only me and you cowboy."

Sure enough, the family had exited, but the bar wench and drunks remained.

I nodded towards the bar and said, "What about them? Don't they count?"

"Oh, that's just my cousin Becky Jo and a couple losers with nothing better to do."

Staring directly at her chest, I said that I was glad that she obeyed my directive.

"Don't flatter yourself Cowboy, my girls were feeling quite restrained well before your suggestion."

"Believe what you need to little girl. All I know for sure is that your girls seem very excited to meet me. Ironically, my friend Mr. Johnson is growing to like you too. Why don't you go get yourself a beer and we'll share this fine cuisine."

When she returned, she sat right next to me. her one hand went to the food and the other to the bulge in my jeans.

"I like your friend. He seems like he may be too confined in those tight britches of yours. Here, let me help him out."

With that, she deftly unbottoned, unzipped and freed the object of her desire.

"You have some skills young lady."

"You ain't seen nothing yet Cowboy."

Without missing a beat, she proceeded to stroke my cock with one hand while eating my rings with the other. I was going to have to teach her some manners.

Noticing that my beer was all but gone, I hollared "Hey Becky Jo, would you mind bringing me another beer? It seems your little cousin has her hands full over here."

A puzzled expression crossed Becky Jo's face, but she dutifully brought me a fresh beer. Once she saw what her mischievous cousin was doing under the table, a wide grin replaced her annoyed countenance.

"Looks like you're trying to earn a bigger tip Jessie girl!"

"It does have a bigger tip... and shaft, doesn't it? I can't even get my hand around it! It is way bigger than the pea shooter your husband of packs."

You should know you little slut. It was shameful that you sucked him off on New Years Eve."

"Are you still mad about that? I said I was sorry and besides we were both pretty fucked up that night. I think you should get him back by taking this big cowboy's cock in your mouth."

I've seen and heard some crazy stuff in my time, but these ladies' conversation almost had me dumbfounded. The wheels in my head started to spin real fast.

So the waitress was Jessie and the bar wench was Becky Jo. They were cousins and obviously very open-minded about sex. Becky Jo was married to a cheater and up close, she was a tall drink of sexy. This evening just got even better!

While I was doing all this thinking, Becky Jo got down on her knees to give Mr. Johnson a taste. She licked the pre cum off of the tip, athen ran her tongue up and down the underside of the shaft and then took all 8 down her throat.

Then she stood up as if she was just tying her shoelace and said, "There you go Jess, that's how it's done. I'm sure that Jason was disappointed in your lack of skills.

After her little quip, Becky Jo sauntered back to the bar. Of coure I watched that tight ass and long legs make their exit. Clearing her throat and squeezing my balls, Jessie asked me if I had saved any room for dessert.

"Considering that you ate all my rings, I'm still quite ravenous. But I think I'll have my cherry pie in the truck."

With that, I rose from my seat, tucked Mr. Johnson back in his prison, threw Jessie over my shoulder and strode for the door.

Jessie didn't put up much of a fight. She slapped my ass and called me a brute. Unbeknownst to her, she would soon be calling me Sir and I would be doing the spanking.

After a quick but very cold walk across the parking lot, I opened the door of the rig and tossed Jessie unceremoniously up into the cab. She scrambled into the shotgun seat so that I could climb on up. Before I could even get settled into the driver's seat, Jessie was straddling my lap and sticking her tongue down my throat. This little firecracker really believed that she was in charge.

Although I was enjoying our little tongue dance, I pushed Jessie away from me, grabbed the collar of her t-shirt with both hands and ripped it in half. Then had her beautiful globes in my large hands. I pinched her nipples hard and stuck my tongue down her throat. My cock was straining to escape it's confines so I lifted the little lady up and tossed her over the seat onto the bed in the sleeper part of the cab.

"Get your sexy ass back here Cowboy so I can save a horse."

"You won't be riding this cowboy just yet little lady. Get out of those jeans and assume the position."

"Yes Sir!"

Now that was more like it. I knew she had it in her to submit. She just needed a real man to bring it out of her.

It was a beautiful sight. My little conquest on her knees and resting on her elbows. Her perfectly round ass wiggling up in the air.

"Fold your hands in front of you"

"Yes Sir"

Producing my silk rope, I soon had her wrists secured together.

"Ooo, the cowboy has kinks!"

I then affixed the clamps on her nipples which resulted in a moan from her lips.

The butt plug would complete her preparation. I applied a generous amount of lube to the plug and began to insert it into her most private hole.

"Oh FUUUUUUUCK!"

"Try to relax little filly. That's my girl! You've almost taken it all. There you go, its in."

"Oh gooooood! Plese fuck me cowboy. I'm so ready for that fat cock of yours."

"Not yet, you must be punished 1st."

"Punished?"

"Yes, punished. You've been very sassy and slutty all evening and you had the audacity to eat my onion rings without asking. With that, I produce the cat with it's nine leather tails. I ran the straps along her spine and down her ass. Goosebumps formed on her naked flesh. Just as she started to relax and enjoy this sensation, I delivered 3 quick smacks on each cheek.

"OWWW, that fucking hurts!"

"Bite your lip my little slut muffin, and take your punishment like a badass bitch. Your cussing has earned you another 4 lashes."

"I'm sorry Sir."

After administering 2 more smacks to each of her cheeks, I reached between her legs. As I suspected, Jessie was enjoying this. Her pussy was soaked.

"It's time to eat my pie."

Between my fingers and tongue, I brought Jessie to the brink and then backed off.

"Please let me cum!"

"Patience is a virtue Jessie girl. Oh, I forgot, you are not virtuous at all. You're a little slut who begs for cock."

I then took out my cock and slid it along her folds.

"Stick that python in me! Your teasing is killing me!"

Just as I was ready to give her what she wanted, her phone pinged. I reached over to see who was interupting our fun. It was a text from Becky Jo.

"RU okay Jess?"

Never one to miss an opportunity, I messaged back, "I'm doing great! Cum and join us. This cowboy knows how to treat a lady."

I chuckled to myself as I hit send. I was pleasantly surprised when Mrs. BJ messaged right back. "I have to throw these two drunks out into the cold and then I'll be right out!"

I guess my cock had made a great impression on her. Obviously old Becky Jo didn't take her marriage vows too seriously.

"Who are you texting on my phone?"

"Your cousin. She was checking to make sure you're okay. I told her that you're a little tied up right now."

"Ha ha, very funny. Now can you please fuck me? I need to cum so bad."

"In a minute my little wanton wench. Let me flip you over so I can see those pretty blues of yours."

Of course I flipped her roughly. Her wrists were still secured so I forced them over her head and attached the rope to the hook on the wall. Her young breasts bounced wonderfully as I did this. Next, I put her feet up in the stirrups that were hanging from the ceiling at the foot of the bed. Her legs were spread wide and her ass was slightly off the bed making the butt plug visible.

"Close your eyes and open wide kitten."

Jesse did as instructed. I assume she expected my cock, but I had to complete my living art exibit so I produced a red ball gag and forced it in her mouth.

Her muffled protests were soon replaced by moans of extacy as I began to work her pussy with the wand.

Just as she was about to cum, I stopped the wand. She thrashed about in the restraints hoping to get herself off. I was enjoying her struggles immensely when the passenger side of the cab opened and Becky Jo joined our little party.

Once she saw her little cousin's predicament, she exclaimed the customary; "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Don't get your panties in a wad Mrs. BJ. Jessie is doing just fine. Aren't you?"

I removed the gag so that Jessie could confirm that she was unharmed.

"I'm fine Beck. I just need to cum real bad."

Becky threw her head back and let out a belly laugh and said, "Looks like you've finally found a real man to tame your spoiled ass."

Looking at me, she continued, "Jessie here is the town prick tease. She has all the men following her around like puppy dogs. They trip all over each other serving her every need. It seems the only cock that she's satisfied is my husbands."

"Speaking of that my raven haired beauty, why don't you finish what you started back in the restaurant right here in front of the little princess. If you do a good job, I'll let you bounce on my cock 'til you get off. The youngest at our party will be the last to cum."

I sat down on the bed so that Becky Jo could service me properly. She really wanted to show her cousin who the best cock sucker in the family was. As you can imagine, it didn't take long until I shot some hot ropes down her throat. After I stopped throbbing, I got up into the passenger seat and beckoned Becky Jo to come ride the cowboy.

There is something about fucking another man's wife that really turns me on. Becky Jo stripped completely naked and then straddled my lap. Her long toned legs were specacular and her pussy was so tight. It felt a little strange because she was not shaved. Her pelt was jet black and nicly trimmed. Although her tits were small, the nipples were an inch long and very hard. As she road me, I bit down on the nipples and then along her long sensuous neck. She would have to explain the hicky away as a curling iron burn. I wondered if her husband would buy it?

The best part of our coupling was Becky Jo's comentary.

"Oh my god Jess, he is so big and hard! I've never felt so full. Jason's going to wonder why I'm so stretched out."

This resulted in a whimper coming from the back. Poor Jessie had to be so turned on listening to her cousin getting fucked hard by yours truly.

"He's going to make me cum Jessie! I'm going to cum so hard on this big dick! OH FUUUUUUUUCK I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!"

Since I had just cum down her throat, my married little slut wasn't going to get my seed right away. I bounced her even harder on my cock. She even bumped her head a few times on the ceiling but it didn't faze her.

"I'm going to cum again Jessie! Thank you so much for inviting me back here!"

"I didn't fucking invite you, you long legged whore!" came the retort from the back.

"and you better not where him out."

Family rivalries are so much fun.

"I am riding him like an insatiable whore. He's so good Jessie. OH FUUUUUUUCK! Oh please stop. I can't take anymore."

Of course those words only made me fuck her harder. Her orgasm just continued. The sounds she made were almost inhuman. Finally, I unloaded in her. I was hoping that it was an unprotected womb. Becky Jo deserved to be the mother of my son.

"Are you two done yet? I'm so fucking horny! Please come back here and make me cum."

I looked at Becky Jo and said, "You heard the girl, go back there and make her cum."

"Excuse me!"

"I said, go back there and use the wand on her and make her cum."

The serious tone in my voice resulted in the desired effect. Unlike her cousin, Becky Jo was a natural sub. She climbed off of me and did my command one better. I watched in astonishment as she used the wand and her tongue to give her cousin the relief that she begged for. I guess this is where the term "kissing cousins" comes from.

Jessie came so hard on her cousin's beautiful face.

Watching this, I of course got rock hard again and then said, "Becky Jo, why don't you sit on Jessie's face so she can taste my deposit."

Becky Jo did as instructed. It was now time that I finally got to experience Jessie's tight little cunt. And it did not disapoint. Thankfully her recent explosion had lubricated her nicely.

"You feel like a fucking virgin Jessie!"

Since Jessie could not comment due to her cousin's twat on her face, Becky Jo answered for her.

"Jessie has only been with her old high school sweetheart and she broke up with him because he has a tiny prick."

The next half hour or so was a blur. I made out with Becky Jo while I fucked her cousin into oblivion. Jessie sqirted all over my cock and Becky Jo simultaneously came on her face. Finally, we all collapsed. I undid all the restraints and Becky Jo and Jessie fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms. I spooned Jessie from behind. and had my strong arms around them both. I am not a sensitive man, but I felt a warmth for both of them as I too fell asleep.

When I awoke, it was just Jessie and I. Becky Jo must have gone home to her husband. Poor guy would never know that his wife had betrayed him and that from now on she'd be thinking of the handsome well hung cowboy whenever she fucked him.

"Goodmorning Beautiful."

"Goodmorning Handsome."

"The snow has stopped and I've got to get going if I'm going to get to LA on time."

"I've never been to LA. Mind if I tag along?"

"Sounds good to me. I'm sure a pretty little thing like you will make the journey a lot more enjoyable. But remember, I'm in charge and you'll do as I say."

"Yes Sir!"

Did I mention that I love those two words?

To be continued...