Chronology of Indian Wife Gone Bad

Story Info
Sex Starved wife cheating.
1.4k words
3.48
29.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beena was sitting in the small veranda in a nice laid back English leather chair sipping her morning tea she looked around her big house and the nice garden her two small kids had both gone to school as she looked on to the road college kids in were fooling around with some girls well those were times she just sighed!

Well to talk about Beena, she was 30 year old housewife fairly tall 5.4" fair skinned with excellent figure she had sharp nose and big mouth giving real sexy siren look she was stunning in a simple Indian saree considering that even after her two pregnancies she maintained a voluptuous figure, she had the typical buxom but lithe body endowed with big proud firm breast she was a solid 36-34-36 figure exaggerated by her shapely slender waist but at the same time the fleshy part of hips was so hot as she always wore those maddening low waist or low hip sarees always teasing men around her.

Beena was married to Rupesh who was a regional manager in private company living in Vizag the company had provided office cum residential bungalow it was big house with 4 bedrooms & in one side he had his office from where he operates generally he is in office only on Saturdays other days he is out visiting customers and travels outstation almost 7-8 days a month.

Well coming to the tale at hand Beena was now married for almost ten years but the the last one year had been real pain and challenging as Rupesh with his work as a excuse adding to the pressures of sales Manager was almost drinking daily as a result you know he has totally neglecting me and avoiding me - In fact its almost 6 months we had proper sex earlier to this we had regular sex almost twice a week hmm..

In truth Rupesh was not big on penis department but he was a good lover and used satisfy me completely in fact many times I had felt lucky as he used to take time out to satisfy me after he had cum he loved going down on me even though I was not very keen on oral he was still so understanding Beena even used to boast to her sisters on the good sex life -well life is a great leveller!!

Now in the relatively young age reality set in with the boredom of being alone in the house I was always little sex driven so I used dress little provocatively always sexy showing some skin well now I was truly a sexually frustrated wife or in modern parlance MILF but was keeping it to myself --well to be honest I looked around for some dalliance but it's very difficult to get that in a conservative city like Vizag with two small kids around.

Well the morning scene of college boys just made me reminisce on my adolescent age it was fairly good as I studied in a co-ed collage and had enough fun other than going all the way I had my share of physical closeness having a series of lovers kissing and fondling was always game I ensured it never went beyond that well with a family of four sisters it was ingrained in me the problem was I loved men fondling and kissing me it was all in public locations like secluded class room or once or twice in theatres not beyond that --well boys just could get enough of my big breast as some close friends use to tease me its growing big with all the hands working on that!!

Well Beena knew when she dressed with her kerala style pavada and blouse she was a absolute spectacle so sexy it was also so kinky that it was considered a real traditional attire and nobody would even bat a eyelid except her friends who used tease her " you are the cleavage queen of our college" well it was true however conservative or tight blouse I wear I used end up showing ample cleavage well those were my salad days.

Well to the problem at hand it was simple I liked proper pampering and solid love making I was real horny all round the clock one of thing my husband loved doing with me in our better times was watching xxx films and reading stories in adult web sites he was real crazy on stories at those times that he used read me those stories calling Beens hear this is out -- invariably those stories would be wife cheating or sleeping with old lover with lot of oral -- Poor guy loved oral and eventually we did few 69's but somehow I liked the old fashioned fuck and but I did not mind getting oral.

So when I get bored I just switch on Rupesh's office computer desk top generally he goes out by 10 and comes back by 3-4 pm so I used play Mario the video game and then end up mostly studying his downloaded sex stories making me even more hornier in turn I dress most provocatively sometimes bra less and go to nearby shop but other than giving me hot looks no action from guys around here as most of them adore my children and know my husband --well what a fix.

Well to maintain his office & also to do all other house work around the house Rupesh had engaged a older guy 59 year old Jeevan, he was from Orissa a real good help he also stayed with us in a small room inside the car shed he would stay mostly in the office and since office had separate attached wash room he used those facilities and when my husband is on tour he used to be a good security I even ask him to sleep in the office.

Jeevan is about 5 foot stocky midget like built,all muscle he looked like chunky wrestler he was very fit & agile as used to do yoga & excise, He was also good in massages he had big fleshy hands several times he had helped me & my husband with leg massages especially when I was pregnant with my second child he does not talk much & generally well behaved neat and clean he has been with us for the last 4 years he was also good with our children keeping them entertained especially my small one Pravir who is in pre-school.

Well one early morning after children had left for school Rupesh also on a outstation trip I was just reading my morning newspaper & just started doing soduku puzzle and as always I required eraser so I just walked into my hubby's office his table had all those stuff well the scene I just witnessed changed my whole life Jeevan was inside the office washroom the door was open he was naked as a jail bird facing me scrubbing his head with shampoo eyes closed!!

Mesmerised in shock I looked down and was amazed by what i saw it was easily one of the biggest cocks I had seen in my life other than my husband's and few glances in my student days I had seen cocks only in porno films well this was black in colour almost reaching and covering half of his thigh - It was hanging in a non erect condition it was almost easily 8-9" long just like blackened kerala banana & gosh it was so fat it was as if all his strength had gone to his cock & in both sides where his black balls size of TT balls real round the whole scene was so grouse such a small man having such huge appendage it was totally unbelievable.

O my god my entire body was shaking & so before he opens his eyes and sees me I silently tip towed back to our side of the house my pussy was on fire and was going crazy after all the craving and amorous thoughts I just thought my god I am looking for a lover all around Vizag and here I have one gift wrapped inside my house.

I just silently went inside our bathroom and lifted my saree & with just one touch of my middle finger in my clit I had a gigantic orgasm as I just collapsed and sat in the toilet seat believe me I had never even had masturbated properly last six months as it always used to end with dull unsatisfactory climax.

Alas the dam just broke- gosh Beena your time had just come as she whispered to herself savouring her stunning climax lecherously thinking of the big black kerala banana of her dear man servant Jeevan.