Chronology of Indian Wife Gone Bad Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheating wife sex story.
1.8k words
3.78
19.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beena was enjoying her after thoughts from the glorious masturbation she just could not believe she had something readily available at home but she knew this requires some planning and tactics she wanted Jeevan to seduce her sure shot she will give him enough motivation and she was very clear Rupesh should not get even a inkling as she was happy with her life excepting the sex part which she definitely needed.

Beena slowly recollected what she had seen of Jeevan it had seemed his genital area was clean shaven as she could clearly see everything there was no unruly hairs generally she had seen people keep the area clean for hygiene - very rarely by males in her experience of watching of so many sex films one think struck her most men were clean shaven in that area so somehow she felt that Jeevan had kept the area clean for same purpose meaning he was having good time around her house.

So our Sherlock Beena wanted to find more about Jeevan and then plan her seduction but one thing she had decided she will be very sexy when Jeevan was around she wanted him to have a real look of her assets.

Well Beena smiled she did not have to try hard she was always provocatively dressed and found her hubby does not bother but rather he loves seeing her so sexy well Beena decided may be if possible more skin show and involuntarily push this guy into action.

So Beena as planned played her role to a T but it seemed Jeevan was not even looking at her as the days & weeks meandered along no interesting activities well then her hubby Rupesh left town on work for a few days and that evening as the house settled into a silence as by 10 pm both her children fast asleep Beena was curious and decided to venture out she switched all lights and become comfortable in the dark.

Beena then slowly walked to the office side of her house as sat in front of computer table enjoying the dark cover then she slowly she opened the window beyond the desk top closest to the car shed well she heard husky whispers so she opened a little more as heard the the voices Sherlock Beena was on the job.

Jeevan: In a colloquial Telugu was telling Bhagya just wait madam has just gone to the bedroom let us give few more seconds!!

Bhagya: Aree Jeev bhaiya I have just escaped my sis anaya and mom and sneaked in let's do it I have waited so long..

Beena was shocked to hear her designated paramour was with his lover Bhagya who stayed opposite to her house this girl's sister Anaya and her mom did minor laundry work like ironing and cleaning clothes for the colony and this female is the married elder one with a kid who always fights with her hubby and comes here often this family stays in a small two room house near the line of shops near my house.

Well Bhagya is a well known flirt good looking with a typical nice body of a coastal Andhra ladies she was fair looking always ready to converse with men she had a 1 year daughter so she always bra less her pert sharp breast giving a good show well my god what the hell she was doing with Jeevan -Hmm Beena you bloody Sherlock what else.

Bhagya: Jeev bhaiya you are also the watchman so just have a look on your madam's bedroom check and see all lights are off.

Jeevan: Ok today you are in a real hurry to get laid as he moved away Beena heard the steps.

Almost 5 minutes later Jeevan walked Ok Bhagya come let's go in.

Beena shocked and perturbed ran across from the office room to a small conference room opposite the office room where she hid below the table with chairs all around.

Beena heard the office side door open as both walked into the office room.

Jeevan : Arrange the bedding I will check the connecting door is closed mostly the children keep it open & madam also does not check.

Beena adjusting to night light saw Bhagya putting a old single cot and pillows and then coolly removing all her garments hanging it in the office chair in seconds she was naked Beena could see the outline of jutting breasts.

Jeevan returned will you believe the connecting door was open!!

Bhagya : O Jeevan that madam is all yours the way she dresses and moves around she is asking for it.

Jeevan: O you shut your mouth my slut -I know how to shut your mouth as he removed his knickers the girl was in all fours in front of him as she took his big cock in her mouth as Jeevan holding her head in his hand moved comfortably to a chair as he took his seat.

Beena could hear and see the shadowy sucky sumptuous noise from the girl and Jeevan's two hands were pushing her head muttering use your hands play with my balls as he muttered..

O good O that's so good oh god you suck good...

Jeevan : One second Bhagya I want to see you as he got up switched on the night light switch and fan Beena could see reddish orange light spread on the room this was unbelievably better than any sex movie Bhagya was very eager as her mouth reached to shiny black hard bulky oversized cock.

After almost a minute she heard " Stop it" as Jeevan removed her mouth from his saliva coated black monster as stood up and pushed the lady down on the bed on her back & then Jeevan started a frenzied attack on her breast.

Jeevan : O god Bhagya its all milk I love this as he sucked her breast harder..

Bhagya : O Bhaiya thoda thoo aramse meaning you are so rough O god little softer please go down please as she pushed his head she did not want Jeevan to finish all the milk.

Jeevan : Reached down and had few flicks then looked up you bitch you are all ready so wet like a river as he then stepped and spreading her legs as a the whimpering Bhagya said I will place it inside O god Jeevan bhaiya its so so big so heavy o god every time I see its seems to get bigger!!

Beena could see the girl inserting the big cock in her crevice as Jeevan was licking & sucking her nipples then his hands reached both her hands straightening them along her ears as he then lowered into her as he started rapid rhythmic assaults.

Bhaigya: "O My god O ma O god I am dying its splitting me open O Bhaiya not so hard" as Jeevan's mouth just covered her blabbering mouth as he then pounded her absolutely for almost 4 minutes it seemed endless and so unreal.

Beena could see the sweat full performance she could feel the heat sweat pouring and absolute liquid sound..

"schuck clooock schuck clooock"

it was such distinct sound actually as Beena was seated back relaxed against the wall and fingering herself furiously this was damn good to miss.

Jeevan then stopped & said on your knees like a precision machine the girl presented her butts on her knees as Jeevan roughly mounted her his hands against her mouth and one on her back as he pounded her mercilessly the girl after almost 3-4 minutes desperately reaching his hands covering her mouth whispered..

Bhagya: O bhaiya legs are paining and cramping you too strong I will lie down please bhaiya (brother) please you can cum inside me please almost begging.

Jeevan stopped as girl turned over then her legs spread then Jeevan began the third clucking round of assault his mouth firmly on her mouth now Bhagya had legs almost crooked tight on his back as she took the pounding with relish as her butts got a quite a smashing.

Beena was now a keen observer as she felt this guy in each stroke was embedding his full cock in that girl's pussy she thought that would be so awesome that big one would really stretch my under utilized pussy then she chided herself watching the girl.

Beena was now seeing the finale watching through the gap in the table suddenly the girl Bhagya was going wild bucking and twitching Beena thought my god this guy has made her cum O god may be orgasm normally it always happens only when her hubby Rupesh fingers or does a oral my god this is truly awesome.

Beena then watched rapid speed from Jeevan & then a big Jerk he just collapsed - O Memsaab ( a pleasant shock to the keen listener Beena) my god my god as he fell on top of Bhagya as gushed and released his copious seeds into a almost inert girl who was almost spent as lay beneath the guy her hands across his back as he slowly the jerking stopped and they both just lay still.

Beena loved the absolute frenzied lovemaking & the shattering climax and she felt almost a moral victory when that guy uttered Memsaab the way he calls her respectfully now she was just waiting for their after sex talks this too good to miss.

Bhagya: O Bhaiya this is the best & you are the best for this I will fight countless times with my husband well bhaiya what was that Memsaab when you came so you really want her.

Jeevan : You are the problem you reminded me of Memsaab I just could not control you know she is the one I cannot touch she is my Boss's wife I cannot do that.

Bhagya: Jeevan Bhaiya hmm I am telling you that poor lady needs a proper fuck from your black monster any way Bhaiya I am happy & I am leaving you now otherwise my mother will come looking for me at the car shed and if she sees this cock you will have a family to fuck smiling at her brazen joke.

Quickly Bhagya wore her saree and left then after almost 5 minutes later she saw naked Jeevan walking to the loo and then he came back wore his trousers & slowly walked away to the car shed normally he sleeps in the front of car shed in a coir bed.

Well poor Beena with her half finished fingering looked at the office main door as it was closed & locked by Jeevan then looked at the soiled messy bed her mind still in the absolute robust hard lovemaking hmm that was some fun she would not mind a encore.