Chubby Mum Needs Cock

Story Info
I have the fortune of meeting a single mum in need of a fuck.
3.4k words
4.02
9.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had sent a message on the dating app on a Monday afternoon, just a sweet hello and wondered if I wanted to chat as it seemed I was nearby. At the time I was sat at the very back of a conference room in an empty row, bored and happy to be distracted with a long day of listening to presentations ahead.

Her pictures were not great -- a bit blurry, a few with her mates on a night out and one smiling behind a glass of wine. She was in her thirties, with long dark hair, curvy body and with a lovely set of full lips. She had a couple of private images too, and her bio described her as nervous but keen to 'date but nothing serious'. Her only pastime was her children and "Netflix and chill". She was indeed showing as only a couple of miles away.

We exchanged a few messages about how our day and week was going. I found out she was a single mum, at home each day and somewhat bored. The chat turned somewhat flirty when I asked what she really was looking for -- and she offered to share her private photographs on the dating app. They confirmed my suspicions. The first image was her lying on the bed, taken as a selfie with her voluptuous boobs clad in only a maroon bra. The second was taken in a mirror, phone next to her face, and her wearing a very tight outfit, accenting her curves -- she was probably a size 18.

By now the conference was on coffee break and I had to go and be sociable -- without phone and dating messages pinging in hand. When I returned to the conference room, I glanced at my phone. I had a few messages -- ranging from a flirtation to a concern I was ghosting her. I messaged back, confirming I was here still but was back into the boredom of the conference so could 'chat' again.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she had enquired.

"Same boring presentations" I replied.

"Well why don't you duck out and come for a coffee?" she countered, with a wink and kiss emoji.

"Oh, I could, but you had best not tell my boss! It had better be worth it for the risk I am taking...." was my honest reply.

"I can make it well worth your while." came the reply -- this time with three kiss emojis at the end.

..................................................

We had arranged to meet at a local hotel for coffee at 10am. Right on time I walked in and scoured the nearby empty reception and lounge area. Claire was tucked in the far corner, next to an open fire. Her hair was down, and she was wearing a velvety top, somewhat tight across her ample boobs, and faded jeans with warm snow boots on. Very much the practical school run mum outfit. I, however, had dressed for the conference -- so was in a full suit and tie. She stood up as I approached with a smile and offered me a rather awkward handshake of welcome.

2 / 8

The next 30 minutes flew by in small talk, with Claire relaxing with every passing minute. She was indeed very nervous at first and explained that she had chosen the hotel in case I was a weirdo and because she wanted to not be in her local café - where everyone would know her. I managed to coax out of her that she was a mum to one lad, and she had no time on her own with evenings and weekends full of childcare. I have to say I found the conversation rather one-sided and was not sure I was that attracted to her. She was bigger than the photo's had suggested and combined with a dearth of flirting / one sided conversation, I felt rather awkward. However, it was better than the conference.

I offered a second coffee. She reached out to my hand on the table.

"I have some coffee at mine" she said with a nervous tone but looking me directly in the eye "Why don't we go there?".

My heart was now somersaulting -- this was clearly an offer of more than coffee. I still wasn't sure, but thought some sex was much more interesting than the conference, and so quickly agreed.

We drove into her road, and she directed me to park outside a neat and modern block of flats. We went in and up to the first floor, and into her rather messy flat. She showed me through to the lounge and I sat on the black leather sofa while she went to put the kettle on and take her boots off. I noticed that the light coloured blinds were still drawn, lending some privacy to the room.

Claire walked back into the lounge and sat next to me -- like right against me. She looked me in the eye and placed her hand on my thigh.

"Do you want to do this?" she said, very nervously.

"That depends on what 'this' is" I replied, knowing full well what she meant "You need to tell me" I said, hoping for a clear indication.

"I am hoping you want to fuck" she said, much more directly than I had expected. I didn't reply, I just leant in for a kiss. We kissed gently at first, but very quickly she brough her hand up and pulled my face to herself. Claire's breathing rapidly increased, and her kisses became very intense. Her heat was rising, and she was trying to put her other arm around me on the sofa. Unable to do that with my arm already there, she eased backwards, pulling me down with her.

3 / 8

I was unable to release my kissing, as she pulled my head and body around and down onto hers. I twisted around now and stretched to kiss her properly. My free hand now lay on her soft side and began roaming up to her boob. She responded by pressing my lips even harder against hers, our mouths now mashed together. We continued to snog like this for a couple of minutes, with my hand roaming her breast, which was clearly hidden under her bra padding.

Claire now started to push my suit jacket off, but in our intertwined and sofa bound position, it was not going to come off. I pulled away and started to remove my jacket myself. Claire instantly began to undo her belt and unbutton her jeans. By the time I had pulled off my tie and bent down to undo my shoes, she was lifting her hips and shuffling her jeans off -- with her knickers too.

The velvety top it transpired was also swiftly removed, revealing a black lacy bra top / bodice, which covered most of her upper half, but revealing a c-section scar just above her pubic hair. I leant back in to kiss her and was met with her hands pulling me back in to kiss her, but also pulling me around in front of her. I dropped to my knees, and she spread her legs so that I could come back in to kiss her more.

As we kissed, she grabbed my right hand and pulled it down to her pussy mound, indicating what she wanted. My fingers felt her short pussy hair, and as I slid down her wetness, my middle finger parting her folds. Claire's head fell back, and she gasped, her legs falling wider still. I slowly moved my fingers around, feeling my way and exploring her pussy. She was soaking wet and had a large cleft but felt small and tight to my finger as I moved back and forth gently. Claire arched her back a little, her head back and eyes closed. She moaned gently, pulling my arm to indicate a faster movement. I obliged, running my index finger along her slit and into her entrance a little, but speeding up my movements.

We continued to kiss, my hand awkwardly in the small space between us working away on her pussy.

I was aware my cock was not its usual hardness, more a half lob on. We had moved so quickly, and she was focused on herself.

Claire now sat up, and her hands reached for my belt buckle. I had to stop frigging her as her pussy now squashed my hand against the sofa. I knelt more upright and so had to withdraw my hand. She now had my belt undone, and began to struggle with the button and zip, fumbling a little. I stood up and began to undo them myself. Claire leaned to her side and reached to the small table next to the sofa, pulling out the box of condoms she had stashed in there. I had a lovely view of her pussy -- so pink against a mat of black hair.

4 / 8

I dropped my trousers and boxers in one, using my feet to pull them off fully. I stood there, cock arching out, aware I had my shirt and socks on. I started to unbutton my shirt, planning on removing my socks after. Claire meanwhile was busy opening the condom packet. She inspected the condom, working out which was the correct way, and reached out for me. After a slight fumble of her warm fingers, I started to help -- she had the condom on upside down.

As I pulled it off and flipped it over, Claire also flipped over, kneeling along the sofa, and lifting her very ample bottom as she rested her elbows on the arm of the sofa. She spread her legs to the edge of the sofa cushion.

I grasped my cock, and placing a foot on the sofa, arranged myself behind her on my knees. I aimed my cock down, trying to find her slit. We were not quite at the right height, and I was not used to her anatomy. A few attempts to push into her wetness saw me too far forwards, and instead of finding warmth, I simply slid along her. I stopped and bent down a little to see what I was doing. Her dark arsehole was prominent, and hair surrounded her holes, but her pink slit was easily visible. I lined my cockhead up better and held it as I started to slide in.

Claire gasped loudly and let out an 'Oh my god' as soon as my cock touched her.

She was so tight, I paused, waiting for her pussy to open up. I relaxed, then pushed forwards again, feeling her warmth stretching around me. After a few moments Claire herself sank back against me, her bottom cheeks resting on my stomach. I was not fully in, but it was as far as we could in this position. I began to move in and out, reveling in the feelings I had in my member. I placed a hand on the small of her back, another on her hip to help guide me.

She now lowered her head to the sofa arm, tilting her hips more, and I found much more depth. I could feel her wetness dripping on me, and as I started a rhythm, her pussy made squelching sounds.

We still had not spoken, and all the sounds I could hear was her heavy breathing, her pussy noises, and a squeak or two from the sofa. I was balanced on the sofa and had to keep hold of her as my knee started sliding off.

"Hang on a moment" I said, slipping out of her and nearly falling off the sofa. I placed one foot on the floor, another on the sofa, and steered her bottom back towards me. My cock was covered in her creamy wetness, which was all but dripping from her now slightly gaping pussy. I lined up pushed back in, again to another gasp, finding I was now at a better angle and able to bottom out. I held her ample

5 / 8

hips firmly and began to thrust in more quickly and with effort, the sounds in the room now being moans and a rhythmical slap of skin.

Claire slipped a hand between her legs; I could feel her fingers franticly rubbing herself. Our rhythms were totally different, and clearly, she wanted more stimulation. She was lost in her pleasure, and it was obvious I was now the cock she needed and nothing more.

I decided to let myself enjoy her, and so didn't hold back. Her pussy was dripping and had so little friction to stimulate my condom covered cock, but the sight of her head down, bare bottom up, and her moans, were enough to take me over the edge. I came, spilling my seed, but not stopping my rhythm. I kept at it, slamming into her soaking hole, and determined to keep doing so for as long as she needed.

Shortly, I could feel her fingers pressing harder, pulling at her clit instead of rubbing it, and I could feel a change in her pussy.

"faaaaaaark" she gasped and pushed back so far and hard against me, knocking me off balance, and pulling my member out of her. I immediately knelt up to penetrate her again but found her fingers working fast were a target I could not get past.

She hissed "Quickly" and stopped work with her fingers. I grasped my member, lined it up, and thrust it into her. Immediately her pussy pulsed around my knuckle, her hips minutely moving, her fingers now gentle as her orgasm washed over her. She let out another long "fuuuuuuuuuuuck" and slowly stopped moving.

As I withdrew, I was aware how wet my whole crotch and legs were -- we were both dripping. She collapsed on the sofa, slightly curled up, her head on the arm of the sofa. Her fanny let out a little queef, and she apologised. I looked around for tissues, removed my condom and cleaned up some.

"I didn't think you had cum" she observed as I cleaned up "you were still hard."

"I can stay hard after I cum -- and wanted you to enjoy it" I smiled and winked.

"Do you want that coffee?" she said to me with a smile, stretching her legs and standing up. She was naked from the waist down as she walked out the room.

6 / 8

...........................................................

A short while later we were both sat on the sofa, cuppa in hand. Claire had indeed put the kettle on, had come back in with a towel to wipe down the sofa and herself, handing me another towel to also wipe myself down. I was naked still, she just in her bodice top.

"Sorry, sometimes I just need a good fuck" she said, "don't you?" she added while avoiding eye contact with me. She was sat with a leg curled up underneath her, facing me slightly, but not making any contact with me. We chatted somewhat awkwardly, with her basically apologising for her desire to be taken, to prefer doggy and how wet she was. I told her it was all fine, lovely even, that she felt able to be who she wanted to and behave as she did. She wasn't convinced of my assurance but did admit that she did like a nice cock, and that it had been a long while since she had enjoyed it.

"So, what now" I asked, reaching as far forward as I could to put the mug down on the coffee table. I was aware our conversation, and the post coitus glow, meant I still had half a lob on. I sat back, putting an arm along the sofa, my cock resting on my upper thigh.

"Do it again" she said, sliding her leg out from underneath herself, and sliding along the sofa so that she lay with a leg each side of me. Her pink pussy was on display, one leg up the sofa, one leg on the floor. Her hands sneaked down, one spreading her cleft and the other finding her little clit. She began circling her clit, only now did she make eye contact.

My fingers joined hers, holding her pussy wide open. I slid away from her and dipped my head to eat her out -- but was greeted by her pushing my head away and a quiet 'no.' I sat up, looking at her again.

"I need that cock of yours in me" she said, blushing but maintaining eye contact. "I like that big fat cock of yours" she purred. I picked up a condom and opened the packet, stroking my now raging hard cock. I rolled it on and turned towards Claire.

"Come here" she said, shifting her hips and moving her leg further off from the side of the sofa. I knelt down between her legs, watching her fingers at work. I paused.

"Do you need this cock?" I enquired.

7 / 8

"Yes" she answered with a slight gasp.

"How much do you want this cock?" I teased, watching, and listening for the response.

"I fucking need it now" she said, her fingers speeding up.

"Do you want my big fat cock in your pussy, do you want to cum again? Tell me you want it!" I said, resolutely not moving forward, but stroking it slowly.

"Yes please. I need your cock in me. Yes please." she replied urgently.

I shuffled on my knees, pulled her hips off the edge of the sofa, and aimed my cock at her hole. I slid in slowly, watching her creaminess around my shaft. She was so turned on. I found it awkward to thrust but found her gasps and fingers communicating she was OK with that. I was clearly just a cock to her now.

I tried to lower a strap of her top, to see one of her boobs, but she gently pushed my hand away. Her hips began to rise and fall, matching her fingers, and not requiring much of my thrusting. I knelt, only gently and slowly moving, as Claire worked up more and more of a cream on my cock. Her outer lips were spread wide by her own hand, her other fingers moving so quickly over the top of her clit.

As we continued, I almost became bored with the time it was taking. She had her eyes closed, fingers and hips working, but again we had a near silent room.

Suddenly she strained he whole body, and her hips rotated down onto my cock. I felt the gently pulses of her orgasm and saw her red face. Her pussy creamed again -- not quite a squirt, but something close.

I took this as my cue, and adjusting my legs to behind me, I rested my hands on each side of her on the sofa. I pushed forward and began to fuck her in earnest. This was now my time for pleasure, she had enjoyed hers. Clare responded by placing her hands on my chest and opening her legs up, lifting them onto the edge of the sofa. This changed how she felt around my cock, tightening things up more. I was basically in a push up position and moved far enough up her that my cock

8 / 8

was dragging firmly over the front of her pussy. My hips jackhammered back and forth, my full length and full depth.

I bent down to kiss her after a few moments, and as our lips met, I slammed deep into her, grinding down and feeling my second lot of cum release while I was deep inside her. I continued to slowly move, but this time my cock was wilting fast.

................................................................

I was dressing a few minutes later in the lounge when Claire reappeared in a dressing gown.

"This was nice" she purred "but I am not sure it can happen again. The neighbours are so gossipy. This week my downstairs neighbour is away, and the gossipy lady opposite is too."

I teased her "Ah, so you had opportunity! And I was the lucky cock you needed"

She blushed.

"Don't worry" I said "I have had fun"

And with that I collected my jacket, pecked her on the cheek and headed out to re-join the conference.