Only Black Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
David searches for a black girlfriend.
2.2k words
4.2
5.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David finished his PhD in Biochemical Engineering at the age of twenty-four. Soon afterward, he landed a fantastic job with a major biochemical research firm. For David, the opportunity was in the "fantastic" category because it would allow him to use the laboratory facilities for his own research, on condition that he met the goals set for him by his employer first, and on schedule. His starting salary was $200k base, per year, with stock and bonus incentives. He was on the road to success. The only problem, a hole in his life, was that he did not have a girlfriend, and he wanted one, more than anything. He had a preference though, one that made it more difficult for him to find his dream girl, and hopefully to have her want him as much as he wanted her. David just really, really wanted a black girlfriend.

He first realized his preference in high school, but there were exactly zero black girls attending his school, so he had no opportunity to meet and learn about them until he began college. In college, he approached a few black girls, to try to meet and make friends, with a hope that maybe it could become something more. Some were in his classes and some he just encountered on campus due to similar schedules. He would see a pretty black girl in the dining hall at a certain time, and he would try to be there at the same time on future days, hoping for a chance to engage with her. "It" just never happened - they either made it clear quickly that they were not interested, or they were already "taken". He couldn't count how many times after some brief conversation with a black girl, she would start mentioning her boyfriend - "words of doom" for him when he heard them.

"Well, it was nice meeting you," each would echo, and that was that.

Some of the nicer ones would smile or wave when he saw them again, but it was not the signal a girl would send if she were interested in a boy - it all just added up to more disappointment for him.

David did have a few brief relationships during his college years, with white girls. Each was nice in her own way - one had a prettier face, one had a brighter mind, one became very serious about him very quickly. He broke off with each after a short time because he just did not feel "that special magic" with them. He was a decent young man - he did not want to hurt them, or anyone. He did not want to lead any of them to believe that he felt more for them than he did. He tried to tell himself to stop wishing for something that he could probably never have, and get on with his life, but then he would see a stunning black girl, or worse, a couple - white boy and black girl, and it was like a knife to his soul. "Why couldn't that be him?"

David tried to analyze what it was that made him desire a black girl so much more so than any other kind of girl. Was it their beautiful deep brown skin color? Was it the dark eyes which could see into your soul? Was it the contrast of jet black hair and brows against already dark skin? Was it the crossing of social boundaries - an interracial love which flaunted itself in the face of those who found such a thing scandalous? Why was he so drawn to black girls specifically? He could not point to any one thing. He found their lush full lips intoxicating. He longed to brush his fingertips gently along the angles of a black girl's face, to feel the texture of her hair. Then, he would berate himself for focusing on physical things - "people are more than just a collection of their physical traits," he told himself in his thoughts. In the end though, the soul wants what it wants. David had decided that if he could be with a black girl before he died, he could die happy.

In the absence of a girlfriend, David turned to occasional porn, for relief and release. Inevitably he would end up searching for porn which featured white men and black women. He wished more than anything that he could be the one thrusting deep inside a black girl's vagina while she wrapped her dark brown legs around his waist and clawed at his back with her long glamorous fingernails. It kept him sane at least.

Physically, David was a handsome young man, average in almost every way:

Height 5'10"

Weight 170 lbs.

Hair, dark brown, cut short

Eyes, gray with brown speckles

He was athletic, and enjoyed swimming, bike riding, and jogging. He kept himself in good shape, but he had never been a "jock". He never really bothered with football, basketball, or baseball, and he did not care much for watching sports, except for the Olympics, and some women's sports - because he enjoyed watching the women.

David had been working at his new job for a few months now. Today, after work, he had an appointment at the salon where he got his hair cut. He went to a salon because he liked the environment, and if he were being completely honest, he much preferred having a woman cut his hair as opposed to some gruff old barber.

When David arrived at the salon to check in, the receptionist informed him that his usual stylist, Claire, had a last minute emergency and that she had to leave, but, a substitute stylist could take care of him today.

"Will that be ok? She's actually the owner's daughter - she does good work," the receptionist informed him.

"Um, sure," David replied.

"Alright, please have a seat. Camille will be with you shortly," the receptionist said.

David had been surfing on his phone for about ten minutes when a voice pulled him from the article that he had been reading.

"Hi, are you David?" a feminine voice inquired.

David glanced upward to the speaker and saw a very attractive young black woman who looked to be about his age.

"Hi, yes, I'm David, it's nice to meet you..." he said as he stood up. "Oh my god, she's beautiful," he thought silently to himself.

The young woman smiled as she introduced herself, "I'm Cami. It looks like you get me today, with Claire out unexpectedly. I hope that's OK," she said.

"Yes, definitely," David replied.

David couldn't quite stop looking at her as he followed her to her station and was seated in the salon chair. He tried to be socially polite - he looked directly at her face only, not at other parts of her body. Peripheral sight would have to be enough. He did not want her to feel uncomfortable or to be thinking to herself, "My eyes are up here". She was clearly petite, and her skin was maybe 75% toward the darker range of skin tone for black people. Her shoulder length hair was black, straightened, and laced with a few red beads toward the ends.

Cami asked him how he wanted his hair cut.

David inquired about her mom, owning the salon.

They chatted about life, jobs, their favorite foods, and what shows were currently hot on the top streaming services. It turned out that Cami was twenty-five years old - one year older than David.

They were off in a somewhat secluded corner of the salon where Cami had just finished shampooing and rinsing David's hair, and David knew that his appointment and his time with Cami was just about over. It already crushed him to think that he might never have an opportunity like this, with her, again. She hadn't mentioned a husband or boyfriend, or girlfriend, so he decided to go out on a limb and take a risk. A faint heart never won the fair maiden and all of that.

"Cami," David began.

"Please don't be offended. If, if you're not already in a committed relationship, well, I..." he paused.

"Would you consider allowing me to take you to dinner? Or, maybe we could exchange numbers and I could call you? I would like to see you again..." David's heart was thudding in his chest as he waited for Cami's reply.

Cami smiled and her dark eyes were sparkling as she responded, "How about this Friday night? I get off shift at about six PM. You could pick me up here?"

"Really? I mean, yes, definitely... Yes!" David replied happily.

David was smiling from ear to ear as he checked out. Just as he was about to exit the salon, he turned back and found Cami's gaze for a moment.

She smiled and gave him a cute little wave with one of her hands.

David waved in return and then he departed.

*****

Ten months later

David and Cami had fallen in love with each other. They had done the "meet the parents" thing, and while both families had expressed some concerns regarding the challenges of being an interracial couple, both families were very accepting of the pair.

David was all in, head over heels in love with Cami. Cami was a little more reserved and practical, but she too had fallen in love, with David. The couple had not yet engaged in intercourse - David respected this. They had engaged in some fairly hot and heavy makeout sessions on David's sofa, usually ending with Cami giving a handjob to David. The first time, all it took was a few strokes of Cami's slender brown fingers on his penis and he erupted. Since then, Cami had become expert in finger play as well as using tissue to catch David's spurting semen.

One evening in David's apartment after having enjoyed a dinner which Cami and David had prepared together, the couple decided that it was time to have a serious discussion about their future. David was sitting upright on the sofa with his feet on the floor while Cami was turned sideways, reclining against a fluffy pillow and the arm of the sofa. She had removed her low heels and was resting her bare feet in David's lap. Her fingernails and toenails were currently painted black. Everything about Cami excited David, and in addition to the intense physical attraction he felt toward her, she was fun to be with. Win, win, win.

"So..." David began.

Cami smiled mischievously, watching David. She wasn't going to make it easy for him, though she would have her say at the appropriate time.

"Cami, I'm just going to tell you how I feel, and then, whatever happens, it's really kind of up to you," he said.

"I'm so in love with you it hurts. I want to marry you and have a life together with you. I'll do everything I possibly can to make you happy and to love and care for you. You know that I have an excellent job and that I earn a good money. I can provide for you, for us. We could do a lot of fun things together..." David trailed off, watching Cami.

Cami wiggled her toes and David reached to massage them.

"Yes, I will marry you, and have your babies, and be everything you need and want in a woman, but, I need to be firm about a few things. Let me... try to say what I need to say... If I marry you, you will be faithful to me, and I will be faithful to you. I'm... not a virgin. I made some mistakes in the past, with the wrong kind of man. I made a promise to myself that I would not make the same mistake again. I see you, the kind of man you are, and I see how much you care about me, and desire me... I think... Men and women want and need the same, but also different things from a marriage. We make promises to each other. We agree to build a life together, and... we get to fuck like rabbits," Cami smiled as she said the part about rabbits.

"But, I'm the only girl rabbit for you," she added seriously.

"One more thing," she said, in a way almost more like asking than saying.

"I will ask you to help me work to make life better for black women in society. It is something that is very important to me," she said emotionally.

Cami nibbled on her lower lip and then continued, "Um, so, do you still want to marry me?"

David reached over to Cami and pulled her into his arms. He couldn't stop kissing her. "Yes Cami, yes to everything. I love you."

After some kiss and cuddle quiet time during which each of them could come to terms with what they had just decided, David asked, "Hey, do you think we could go shopping for an engagement ring this weekend? I want to put a big sparkly rock on your finger..."

"Mmhmm, that works," Cami purred.

In a little while, Cami fell asleep in David's arms.