All Comments on 'Church'

by ARcuckwannabe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Doris needs to keep her cunt filled with bbc. Hopefully she will carry the pastor's or deacon's baby

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 3 years ago

Hey ARcuck:

Forget everything anonymous wrote. Keep writing what you like. People like that anon contribute nothing, not a fucking thing, whereas, you do. I urge you to continue writing and submitting and fuck whoever doesn't like what you write. You're going to get lots of haters writing about cuckold things those guys claim to despise but jack off when reading. Then, filled with guilt, they lash out.

dutch_master021dutch_master021almost 3 years ago

Keep the story going….eviltwin52 is correct about the haters, they enjoy with guilt.

jack2112jack2112almost 3 years ago

Please continue this story and hopefully you will write more like it!

julie_van01julie_van01almost 3 years ago

Congrats on a great first story. Looking forward to either

the next chapter or your next story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love reading about married white women taking the BBC and telling the husband how good it was! And the fucking in church reminds me of my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love married white women that are weak when blackmen are around. I would have let a Blackman fuck my wife as much as he wanted and invite him over to the house so it would be easier. The idea of her spread out for him as a friend watches and waits for his turn.

barbeemtn6439barbeemtn6439over 2 years ago

I love the story. I've often fantasized of a young black boy fucking my 67 year-old white wife. due to prostate cancer I am impotent and can not satisfy my wife sexually. My fantasies are of a young black well hung black boy fucking her brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just love to have Byron"s cock inside while eating out Kelly; getting my pussy so wet. Would love more cock and more pussy eating!!

rem503rem50310 months ago

I loved how the black pastor said he was going to fuck the white wife again the next day. Doris was a good married white volunteer. So sexy.

Maxmaddness859Maxmaddness8595 months ago

I absolutely love this story and I've actually seen the real Doris. Doris is a beautiful white conservative white woman with a perfect set of lips, a great smile, beautiful eyes with brunette hair. Her body is tone but curvy with an amazing ass & she has full perky breasts. I would love to use her as Pastor Byron did as with my BBC. Hopefully, that dream will come true for her & I one day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When we were married we moved to East London and we noticed how many non-white people lived there and my wife told me she was turned on when out and about and said she got wet thinking about a stranger fucking her wet pussy. On her 24th birthday, we had a few friends/neighbours around and one of them was our 42 year old married black neighbour Tony who was always flirting with my wife Jenny and as people left the party it was just us three left. Jenny had drank a lot and could hardly stand and was dancing with Tony who was pawing her body and rubbing up against her leg and he then planted a kiss on her lips and Jenny responded by moaning and led Tony to the sofa and then he lifted her top over her head to free her naked tits and he started to kiss and lick them. Tony looked at me and said he was taking Jenny to bed and I should stay downstairs and I nodded and within a couple of minutes I heard Jenny screaming that she wanted to be fucked like a whore and Tony told her he belonged to him and he would fuck her whenever he wanted. I was sitting on the sofa wanking away turned on that my wife was now black owned and it didn't take me long before I came over the carpet. I ended up sleeping on the sofa and woke up once or twice to hear Jenny being fucked by Tony. We have two chldren a boy and girl both fathered by Tony and we are talking of having a third. I am now a cuckold for black men and learnt that if I get to eat creampies from my wife's well used pussy then I am very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story about a cock hungry church parishioner wanting cock in the church. So many women wear their Sunday best to church, but their minds might be in the bedroom taking cock up the ass. In any event, I got really turned on thinking about the many big asses' women in our church, who I would have loved to have fucked for hours each week. I wonder how many women feel the same way as us men feel, knowing that such thoughts should be antithetical to the sermon being preached?

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Great story!! Hopefully Doris will get black cock regularly and become addicted to it so much she wants the pastor to breed her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARcuckwannabe@ARcuckwannabe
Married white male. Trying to get my conservative yet sexy wife to enjoy other people, especially black men and black women. My stories are my fantasies of my wife. She resembles the news anchor Robin Meade. If you think you know me contact me, if you have an advice contact me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Church Series Info