Church Ch. 02

Story Info
A conservative Christian wife goes black again.
2.3k words
4.55
68k
80

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them got dressed and finished up with daily tasks. Later that night my wife received a call from one the church deacons. He told her that he had a very important matter that he needed to bring to her attention. My wife agreed to meet with him in the church office the next morning.

The next day my wife went to see Mr. Jacobs the deacon who had called the previous evening. He was an older tall slender black man. Doris was unsure of how old he was. He was sitting at his desk when my wife walked in. He stood and shook her hand, please have a seat he said. Mr. Jacobs was looking intensely at the computer screen.

"Well Miss Doris, it seems we, or better yet you may have a problem." Jacobs said as he turned the computer monitor around so my wife could view the screen.

Her mouth fell open and she was lost for words. On the screen was an image of her in the church sanctuary between pastor Byron and Kelly. Mr. Jacobs began to explain that the previous week the church had installed a system of surveillance cameras. Unfortunately, the church had experienced some break-ins lately. Deacon Jacobs was, at this moment the only one with access to view the images on the cameras. He also clarified that Kelly and Byron were both, unaware of the cameras. Doris was thankful for him bringing this to her attention and was scared those images or video might get out. Mr. Jacobs understood her concern.

"How can we make sure this doesn't get out?" my wife asked. Mr. Jacobs returned the monitor to its original position. The deacon stood up from behind his desk and at that moment my wife noticed the outline of a huge cock in the older black man's slacks. "I can't make any guarantees but maybe we can work something out," he said sitting on the edge of the desk.

Mr. Jacobs made no attempt to hide is semi erect cock. My wife is a smart woman. She took Mr. Jacobs' hand and guided him back to his chair. She reached down grasping his cock. "How about deleting those videos?" she asked gripping his cock more firmly. She knelt down between his legs. She began to undo his belt buckle. "Delete the footage Mr. Jacobs you won't regret it" she told him licking her lips and giving him the most seductive look, she could muster. Taking the mouse from his hands she manipulated the mouse finally deleting all the videos and images she could find. Keeping her word, she turned attention to the older black man. It took a few seconds to free his cock from the confines of his slacks. Doris was impressed at the size of the cock that was now in her hands. She looked at Mr. Jacobs as she licked the tip of the ebony shaft.

"Will this be incentive enough to keep those videos from resurfacing?" she asked.

My wife ran her tongue around the head of his dick, licking his cock up and down. For some reason she wanted this to be the best blow job she had ever given. His cock was the largest she had ever encountered. She made sure to cover it with saliva, kissing, licking and stroking before taking much of his cock into her mouth. She heard the old man moan when the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. My wife did the best she could to relax her jaws allowing more of his manhood into her throat.

"Oh Miss Doris," he moaned, " it has been a long time."

"Cum for me; I want you to cum." my wife pleaded between bobbing on his cock.

She could feel him tense up. Securing her mouth around his phallus she prepared herself just as he exploded in her mouth. She gagged but kept her lips wrapped around his cock. Doris swallowed as much as she could jet after jet, giving the deacon his best blow job ever. In the back of her mind, she knew this wasn't going to be the last time. She continued to suckle and caress the deacon's manhood even after his climax had resided.

Over the next several days activity was normal at the church. The volunteers and staff were busy dealing with the weather-related issues. More heavy snow had accumulated throughout the day and Doris was nervous about driving home. When pastor Byron heard of her predicament, he quickly offered to drive her home. At the end of the day the two of them made their way to the church van. Pastor Bryon was a gentleman and walked her to the church van and assisted her up into the passenger seat. He didn't miss the opportunity to grab her ass in the process.

At our home Byron parked the church van at the curb and once again assisted my wife. He held her tight to his body as they walked their way to the front door. Doris thanked him for making sure she got home safe. The pastor said she was more than welcome and informed my wife he had no plans for the remainder of the day and suggested he go inside with her. My wife didn't want to be rude so she obliged. Like a good host she took his coat and offered to make him some coffee. As my wife began to prepare the coffee Byron moved behind her wrapping his arms around her. He leaned down and kissed her ear and whispered he had a better idea than coffee.

Doris turned away and attempted to remind him that she was married. Byron being the man he was could easily read the signs that her body was responding otherwise. Once again, he moved close to her, pulling her to him. Slowly Byron leaned down looking my wife in the eyes. Doris could feel her resistance fading. Again, Doris explained to the black pastor that this wasn't right and that she was married.

"So?" Byron said before kissing my wife. Their soft kiss quickly turned passionate. She could feel his bulge growing between them. Bryon kissed her neck, then her ear. Pulling her hair Byron ordered my wife to suck his cock. Her only response was a moan. Without thinking my wife began to unbutton Byron's shirt followed by his slacks. The pastor placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed Doris to her knees. He wasn't forceful, she willingly dropped into position. She removed his semi erect cock and stroked it.

"I really shouldn't be doing this," my wife stated as she admired Byron's black cock, "I am happily married." Byron cut her off.

"Maybe so, but I know your husband can't please you like I can."

She continued to stoke his ebony shaft watching as the foreskin covered and uncovered the bulbous head. Doris was truly amazed by his size as she used both hands to manipulate Byron's cock. Gradually my wife opened her mouth and took only the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"That's it, suck my black cock, take some more." the black pastor urged the white wife.

Pulling the foreskin back my wife took more of his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed a few times before she again admired the cock in her hands. It was covered with thick veins, her hand could not completely close around it. Doris licked underneath, then resumed sucking the pastor's cock. She continued to use both hands as her mouth coated his ebony shaft. Byron stood observing the conservative white wife he'd recently conquered. He enjoyed converting white women to the joys of interracial sex, especially pretty white wives.

"That's a beautiful wedding ring you have." Byron said, causing my wife to pause. Yes, he was a dominant man, but he never truly forced himself on anyone. Making comments like that reinforced the fact that she was serving on her own free will.

Doris looked at her hand, her wedding ring seemed to shine brighter with the large black cock in her grasp. It was at that point she realized the true size of his cock. Her fingers were unable to make the full circumference of his manhood. She could not deny her aroused state. Doris focused her attention on his heavy balls. She took turns taking each one in her mouth to suckle for a few minutes before consuming his cock again.

Byron grabbed her head shoving his cock hard down her throat. His black balls slapping her chin. As he fucked her face spit began forming from the corners of her mouth. He ordered her to remove her top and bra but don't stop sucking his cock. She complied. Byron pulled her from her knees instructing her to discard her remaining garments. Again, she did as she was told. Bryon leaned down taking one of my wife's small breasts in his mouth and sucked on her whole tit, his actions were not gentle. A slight sting of pain shot through her breast. He grabbed her other breast; his large black hands completely encased her small pale boob. He kissed his way up her neck while pulling hard on her nipple.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you inside me" my wife answered.

"What do you want inside you?" He teased pulling her nipple harder.

"I want your dick."

The pastor groped her tit with more force causing her to wince, he pushed his tongue in her ear and said, "Doris, black men have cocks, and I am going to fuck your married white pussy like you never experienced before. Now tell me, what do you want inside you?!"

"I want your black cock inside me now, please."

He spun my wife around; she instinctively leaned over the counter. Byron moved behind her. He rubbed his erect cock between her ass checks then poised the head at entrance to her pussy. Doris gasped, slowly pressing he inched inside her. It took a moment for my wife to accommodate her black bull. He grabbed her by the hips and leisurely thrust back and forth.

"Mmmmm" escaped her lips, "I can't..." she started to say.

"You can't what?"

When she didn't respond, Byron hammered into her a little harder.

"I can't believe I am doing this again," my wife moaned, "your black cock feels so amazing."

Byron began to pull all the way out except the head of his cock then push back in. He grabbed a hand full of her hair making her stand up straight, his cock still buried deep. He reached around man-handling her boobs. He wasn't being gentle. Byron was now fucking her like a cheap whore. It only took a few minutes of her body experiencing such pleasure that my wife had her first orgasm. The pastor was relentless as he continued pounding her from behind.

Both of their bodies were showing signs of perspiration.

"Take me to your marital bed," the black pastor said as he withdrew from my wife.

"Just fuck me here," she tried to refute.

"I said take me to your room, I want to have you where you and your husband make love."

Doris tried to gain control of the situation but as she glanced at his hard black cock still standing fully erect, she knew she couldn't say no. She padded to the master bed room with Byron following. At the end of the bed, Byron spun my wife around. Their lips met again; Doris kissed her black lover then scooted back onto the bed. This was the first time Byron saw my wife's womanhood.

"Mmm, nice and trimmed," he said.

She spread her legs as he crawled on the bed between her legs. Byron grabbed his cock and began slapping it on her labia, teasing her. "What do you want Doris?"

"I want you; I need you inside me!" Doris moaned.

Byron slid just the tip past her cunt lips, and sat there. My wife reached up and grabbed him by his ass and pulled him into her. Oh God, she moaned as her black lover entered her missionary. His large black frame had my wife's legs spread wide. He slowly, rhythmically speared her with his cock. He leaned down taking a nipple in his mouth and began sucking hard. Once again it took her only a few minutes before another climax began to build. The black pastor hooked his arms under her knees causing her legs to go on his shoulder. His thrusts became more pronounced.

"Oh, oh, oh god I'm cumming again!" my wife proclaimed.

"That's it Doris, cum on my black cock, only black cock can make you feel like this."

He continued his assault on her womanhood, "What's your husband's name" he asked?

She grabbed him by his ass, her pale white fingers pulling him into her. Her lack of a response caused him to stop. "Don't stop!" she begged. Byron then asked her again what is his name.

"Oh God don't stop, his name is, oh is name is Jerry..."

Byron returned to slamming his cock inside her. Sweat was beginning to cover his body.

"Jerry can't fuck you like this can he?"

"Mmm, no!"

"What can?"

"You, your black cock" she moaned as she orgasmed for the second time.

Her black bull continued his pace, leaning down he kissed her lips, then he kissed her neck.

"I am about to cum Doris, where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me," she begged.

"I'm gonna plant my seed deep inside your married white cunt."

On those words Byron's cock exploded, sending his jism to the depths of her womb. He held still until his cock quit pulsating to ensure he evacuated his balls. Both of them were now sweating and breathing heavy. Propped up on his arms he looked into my wife's eyes and smiled. The two lovers were exhausted.

"That was the best sex I have ever had," Doris exclaimed!