Church Ch. 03

Story Info
I witness the black preacher with my wife in our marital bed.
1.9k words
4.43
51.7k
72

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was away from home, I would randomly check the security cameras. One particular afternoon I noticed a church van parked at the curb in front of our house. No reason for concern, however a week later I see the same van in the driveway. On the side of the van read Mount Zion Church. Still knowing my wife often volunteered at the church I had no need for concern.

Finally, after almost a month away from home, I arrived home mid-day Friday afternoon. My wife was still at work. I unloaded the truck, showered and just enjoyed sitting in my house instead of a hotel. Around 3 o'clock my wife came home. She was surprised to see me home a week early.

She gave me a kiss and told me she was gonna take a quick shower. That was unusual for her but I figured she was doing it for me. Thirty minutes later she appeared in the living room. She wore her robe and had with her a glass of wine. That too was not her normal behavior. We talked about what I missed during my time away, a recent snow storm and so forth.

"Well, it finally happened." she said out of nowhere.

"What finally happened?" I asked, not sure what she was referring to.

She sipped her wine, looking at me bashfully, "I've been blacked as you would say."

"You are pulling my leg." I replied in a doubtful voice but the look in her eyes said otherwise.

My heart began to race as she confirmed that she had actually taken a black lover. I started to get a raging hard on. My dick was so hard it was painful. At that point she commenced to inform me how it all played out. I constantly interrupted her, asking for more details, imagining the scene in my head.

I moved down to my knees, spread her robe. Kissing my way up her thighs lightly tonguing her labia. My wife moaned, enjoying the oral pleasures I was giving her. I asked her when was the last time she was with her bull, and she informed me about three days ago. My wife also told me that she was going to see him again tomorrow. Hearing this I sucked on her clit with enthusiasm knowing her future plans.

I stood up and removed my pants, then kneeled between her legs. I easily entered her and after three thrusts I climaxed. I apologized to her for cumming so fast.

"That's ok, I am used to it." she replied with a smile.

When I arrived home the next day, I was greeted by seeing the church van in our drive way again. My heart raced and my dick got hard. I wasn't being sneaky but I was careful not to make a lot of noise. When I unlocked the door, I instantly realized the dogs didn't bark so they must have been out back.

Walking in the living room I could hear my wife talking.

I made my way to the bedroom and stood by the door peeking in.

"Jerry is one and done." Doris said.

"Well I am not your husband." Byron said as began to stroke his cock, "and i want to nut again!"

My wife reached over grasping the ebony phallus, slowly working her hand up and down as she watched the head of his cock go in and out of the prodigious foreskin.

"Why don't you get those lips on my cock?" Byron asked.

Taking his suggestion, Doris leaned over his large dark thigh. She ran her tongue around the rim of the head of his cock. Using her mouth, she massaged the sides of his manhood. The mixture of their previous frolic was still evident on his cock. Byron placed his large right hand on the back of her head, holding my wife's head down while she opened wide and took her black bull's cock into her mouth.

Doris looked up making eye contact with Byron. His smiled told her everything she needed to know. Without letting go of the black cock that was in her mouth, she positioned herself between his legs gaining better capacity to suck his cock.

Doris attempted to deep throat him but was unable, his cock was just too big.

"That's it baby, you are such a good cock sucker. You like that black cock don't ya?" Byron said to my wife.

She nodded yes as she continued servicing his cock. Byron's black cock now had a glossy sheen from her saliva. Doris cupped his heavy balls, while thinking to herself how huge they were compared to Jerry's. Then she came to the conclusion that explains why Byron ejaculates in such large quantities.

Doris then used her mouth to focus her oral attention on his nuts. Slowly she would take each one in her mouth and suck on it while stroking his cock. His moans gave her his approval.

"Damn it feels good!" Byron exclaimed.

"Mumm, glad you think so." She replied.

Byron motioned for her to move herself up. My wife straddled his waist and guided him into her pussy. Even though she was wet and they had just fucked an hour ago, she was still tight and it took a few minutes for her body to accommodate his large black shaft.

She could feel the head of his cock hitting her cervix, "Feels like it going to come out of my mouth." she said gradually grinding on his cock. Byron reached up and groped her tits, her pale white tits were not a handle full for his large black hands.

"You feel so good inside me. I can't get enough of you." Doris moaned

"You can't get enough of me or you can't get enough black cock?" The preacher asked.

"You and your black dick." She responded

"I told you, black men have cocks!" he said, "Your husband has a dick."

Mmmmm, she moaned enjoying how this black man made her body feel.

"Yes, I can't get enough of your cock!" Doris panted now visibly increasing the pace.

Byron gave her breast a squeeze before taking each of her nipples between his fingers and giving them a pull. The pain now becoming her sexual pleasure.

"Pull my nipples." she requested.

Her bull did as ask, and she grimaced enjoying the jolting pain. My wife leaned down, and Byron suckled one of her nipples, gradually sucking harder then using his teeth. As he sucked her tits and bit her nipples he reached around and grabbed her ass. Squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart. Slowly working his pointer finger towards her ass.

Leisurely inserting his large dark finger. Doris enjoyed the feeling. Somehow this black man made her body feel alive she thought to herself. At that point she knew she could never tell him no. My wife rocked her hips savoring the pleasure of Byron's cock and finger.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" the preacher asked.

"Never, Jerry has tried but it hurt too much."

"Well, we are going to change that!" He said.

My wife lowered her head and kissed him, "I am yours." she said.

Bryon rolled her over in to the missionary position. They clasped hands as he continued to thrust his cock in her, "But first we are going to work on getting you pregnant." the preacher explained.

"Oh, oh please!" she moaned.

Their cadence slowed, they kissed passionately. From my vantage point it appeared they were making love. My cock was so hard. I wasn't sure if they even knew I was there. I continued to watch. My wife pulled him tight to her body like she had never done with me. I orgasmed in my pants without even touching myself.

I then heard Byron tell my wife he was about to cum. Doris begged him to cum inside her.

"Oh God Byron cum, fill me with you cum! Oh, oh cum inside me, I want to have your baby!" my white wife announced.

"Here I cum Doris!"

I then witnessed the two lovers climax at the same time, something my wife and I have never done together. This was truly a special moment.

Finally, both of them were still. He once again kissed her before rolling to his left and lay on his back.

I rapt on the door frame catching them by surprise. Neither of them bothered coving themselves. I walked to my wife's side of the bed and kissed her forehead and told her that I loved her and made the statement that person this must be Byron.

In unison they both said yes and I told him it was a nice to finally meet him. I was amazed at the size of his cock and the amount cum oozing from my wife. They both notice my trance.

"Go ahead." my wife said, "I know you want to taste me."

I looked at her, then her black lover then back at my wife. She reaffirmed me with her smile. A smile I have never seen. I crawled between her legs my gaze locked on the copious amount of pearlescent fluid spilling from her. Slowly I tongued the salty mix. Looking up at my wife I noticed she closed her eyes. I resumed licking her cunt.

She began to moan and pushed her pelvis into my face. I ate her pussy like never before.

"That feels so good Jerry." she moaned, "You like how I taste with his black baby batter filling my hole?"

"I do," I replied and continued my efforts.

Byron then chummed in, "I think you have a cuck" he said to my wife.

"Soothe my poor battered pussy baby." Doris instructed me. "Lick me clean sweetie."

Byron then asked me if I liked watching him fuck my wife which I answered yes. Next, he asked if I enjoyed eating a black man's nut from my wife and I again said yes. I licked and I slurped Byron's seed from my wife trying to get every bit in a futile attempt to prevent Doris' pregnancy.

The mood was broken by the sound of Bryon's phone ringing. For some reason I had stopped but Doris promptly grabbed my head guiding back down to her swollen lips. I eagerly went back to the river of cream flowing from her womb. As he talked, my wife reached over grasping his manhood.

Bryon stood and that's when I realized what he was giving my wife, even flaccid he was twice as big as me. He leaned over and kissed my wife. From my perch I watched as she responded to his kiss. When he straightened up. Doris scooted over to suckle his cock one more time.

I stopped cleaning my wife while Byron got dressed. My wife just laid on the bed with a very satisfied smile on her face. I walked Byron to the door and shook his hand. Nothing was said between us. The preacher looked disheveled, and I thought to myself, 'I bet the neighbors are curious to see a black man with his clothes a mess leave the house and drive off in the church van.'

Quickly I returned to my wife. I was surprised that I was getting hard again. I stripped out of my clothes and got between her legs. Usually, my wife is very tight but today that was not the case. I entered her with ease. The feeling of sloppy seconds was odd but enjoyable: hot, wet and very slick.

"I love you." I said, kissing my wife.

"You better." she said, "This is your fault, it was your idea."

"I know." I replied while thinking about the possibility of raising a black baby.

I didn't make three thrusts before I came again, adding my meager spend to what was left of my wife's first black bull.