All Comments on 'Church Ch. 03'

by ARcuckwannabe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ocean33Ocean33over 2 years ago

Hello I just read your stories and they were erotic. I wished I lived closer to seduce your wife. I love white woman and they love my cock. I've always had a thing for Robin Meade and knowing there is woman out there whose husband wants her to get fucked by a black man like me is a gift from God. Keep up the stories I hope the preacher knocks her up and hopefully she submits to the secretary too.

Ocean33Ocean33over 2 years ago

I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me. I'd like to help

Raveneye50Raveneye50over 2 years ago

Not as good as the first two parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do like stories about white women that “help” at black church’s. Staying after to straighten up. I can imagine stumbling in on a room with a healthy middle age white woman on her hands and knees while 3 or 4 blackmen stood around watching their friend driving his cock in her as she moaned. Hearing them talking about how she’s learned to love letting the blackmen enjoy her soft white pussy and how good she cums for them when they shoot her full.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars+. I thoroughly enjoyed the story Church. Now I will add my true story. My wife, Grace, is a 42 year old plain woman with measurements of 5’7”, 130 lbs, 30-26-34 but the most generous heart in the world. Our youngest child, Charlene is 19 and just finished the first year of college. Charlene is a carbon copy of her mother. Well Charene’s college requires 400 hours of service to graduate and she only earned 60 during her first year. Grace had learned from the ecumenical council bulletin that the large black non-denominational church needed volunteers for the soup kitchen. Grace and Charlene attended the church and were awed by the handsome, charismatic, black minister of music, Isiaha, who was also the organizer of the soup kitchen roster. Isaiah was 30, a former football player. Well both Grace and Charlene signed up to volunteer at the soup kitchen. Charlene was the first to succumb to the charms of Isiaha’s nine inch black cock. After he had been fucking Charlene bareback for the first half of her summer at home. He turned his attentions to Grace who initially resisted. But one night when Charlene could not go, Grace went alone and Isiaha trapped her in the kitchen and tricked her into having sex with him. Grace was addicted to nine inches of black cock. Charlene is pregnant and due in April, Grace is pregnant and due in June. I will be both a father and grandfather to black babies. Charlene has gone back to college for the first semester. Grace has joined the black church and Isiaha comes over to our house often and I get to watch him fuck my pregnant wife! Isiaha is also attending Lamaze classes with Grace who is much bigger than her previous pregnancies because she is having black twin girls. Charlene is having her baby adopted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dark

8796Porno8796Pornoover 1 year ago
I liked it!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife searched for churches where most of the congregation was black as she wanted to get as much black cock as possible and have black babies. She started going to three different churches and on the first visit she was asked to stay behind by the pastor who was a lot older than her, but she let him fuck her and come inside her three times. The pastor arranged for several of the congregation to fuck her on a regular basis and my wife would come home with black spunk dribbling down her leg and would let me lick it out of her well fucked pussy. It eventually ended up with my wife giving our home address to all the men in the congregation with a message saying they can use all three of her holes any time they want. Several years later we have 3 children all by black men, but we don't know who the father is and we love the dirty looks our neighbours give us. I love that my wife is a black-bred slut and I love being a cuckold and wish we had done it years earlier. My wife has now started making plans for African refugees to come stay and use her as a whore whenever they want as she wants to show them they are welcome in England. She is one who believes once you go black you should never go back and never let a white

man fuck you again.

rem503rem50310 months ago

So great that Jerry is home now and able to witness Doris being blacked by the pastor. I wonder if Doris will get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love to have Byron fucking me with his big black cock. I enjoyed this story so much, and I wished that he had fucked Jerry too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Współczuje tym którym to się podobało. Autora mogę zrozumieć ale ze to g... moze sie komus podobac to za duzo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userARcuckwannabe@ARcuckwannabe
Married white male. Trying to get my conservative yet sexy wife to enjoy other people, especially black men and black women. My stories are my fantasies of my wife. She resembles the news anchor Robin Meade. If you think you know me contact me, if you have an advice contact me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Church Ch. 02 Previous Part
Church Series Info