All Comments on 'Church Lady Ch. 03'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I normally like your stories .but this was stupid. Not one of the husband's noticed something wrong. There must have been stupid and all the people that went to church and around them must have been stupid. The husband never questioned by the wives was away a lot. And when she fell pregnant command husband has not that stupid to realise something's not right. What you should do is a follow on where the kids have to go to hospital and and they need to test to make sure they are compatible and find out he's not the father. Come on had a bit of spice to it.

J6480J64807 months ago

Good tale. Don't listen to the naysayers who can't seem to get it in their thick skulls that its FICTION and not an entry for a Pulitzer prize. Just keep them coming mate and enjoy the journey

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We'll, these wives were really committing a lot of sins of passion. In my opinion, their husbands would be justified in commiting the sin of passion of killing them, and killing Tom as well. Come on bitches (Tom included), if you wanna fuck around get a divorce, be an honest person for Christ's sake! Otherwise, with all your deceiving ways, go straight to hell.

dispatcher59dispatcher595 months agoAuthor

Always there's a malcontent....

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I felt like this chapter took the story in a totally new direction. The first two was a build up of romance and love. This one just turned her (Nancy) into a slut, got one of her slut friends involved, then became a bit of a fuckfest. Was a little odd that's all. A bit concerning how nonchalant they were being about all the cheating and disrespect, especially Paula; a true slut indeed. She was really getting off on how much of a slut she was being. It was hot though, I'll give you that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories