Church Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, well," Luke began, his handsome face turning red with embarrassment. "I mean, there isn't much to tell."

"That's not what I heard from David's mother." She flashed him a small smile, trying to ease his discomfort.

"She told you, huh?"

"Yes. Me and Pastor Rick, to be exact."

Luke let out a groan and covered his face with his hands.

"It's okay, baby," she said, placing her hand on his arm. He was already starting to get hairy like his father. He had her dark, lustrous hair with a hint of red when the sunlight hit it just right. Her chest began to tighten and she felt her breasts swell as she touched him. If she wasn't careful he'd see her nipples getting hard beneath the cotton gown.

"I'm so embarrassed mother," he said into his hands.

"It's going to be okay, Lucas," she soothed. She waited until he looked up at her, giving him a warm smile until his sour look cracked. "I'm just surprised you were doing it with David in the same room. Didn't it feel weird?"

She was probing, hoping that there was some explanation her son could give that would allow her not to worry. He laughed, spluttered and then wiped his mouth.

"To be honest, I completely forgot he was there. He pulled out the magazine and I kind of lost sight of anything else. Well, until Mrs. Stine started screaming. Where she got the rolling pin from, I'll never know."

Elaine let out a laugh. Marjorie hadn't been lying when she said she beat David, she'd forgotten to mention that she nearly did the same to Luke.

"It's going to be a long time before I can look David's mom in the eye," Luke mused.

"You understand why she was upset, right?" Elaine asked gently. She set her fork down, unable to eat anyway. Her stomach was aflutter with nervous energy.

"Honestly, I don't get it, mom. You guys are too uptight about such things."

"Lucas Oliver Howard! It's your soul I'm concerned for. And before you scoff or say anything stupid, I'm deadly serious. I know you think I'm an old coot, a religious nut, but it is important to me and while you live in my home you will not bring that kind of filth into it."

"Okay, okay," he said defensively, holding up his hands. He gave her a wary look and only lowered his hands when the fire in her eyes seemed to have died down.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "this is very important to me. You are very important to me. Pastor Rick has told us, me and David's mother, ways to help you. To keep you from sliding down into a pit of depravity. I hope you will be open to some of the ideas he has."

"Oh come on mom. You can't be serious. What does Pastor Rick know? He gave his life to God, he might as well have his nuts cut off for all he cares."

"Lucas!" She admonished him fiercely again. "He is a very deep person and he knows a lot about the human condition, including the cycle of life, I'll have you know. He was the one who explained to Marjorie and I that young men, such as yourselves, have powerful biological needs. It is our duty as mothers to help guide you and channel those desires in healthy ways so that you develop a normal, productive relationship with a woman."

"Duty?" Luke asked, dumbly. "What exactly do you mean?"

He looked at her skeptically, which was more than she hoped for. At least he wasn't dismissing her as a bible thumping freak out of hand. This could work, she thought, her spirit soaring. There was still the nervous feeling in her tummy, but now she attributed it to anticipation instead of fear.

"First, let me explain to you why that magazine is bad for you."

Elaine spent ten minutes on the objectification of women, the impossibilities of the sexual depictions, the degradation of self respect that arose from self gratification, and the slippery slope of explicit photos. When she finished she asked him if he understood.

"Sure," he said slowly, still not fully convinced it seemed. "I'll hate myself, treat women badly and may turn gay. Is that it?"

"In a nutshell, yes." While his answer seemed a tad flippant, he'd certainly gotten the major points that Pastor Rick had made and that would have to be enough. Then she took a deep breath, preparing herself for what was to come next.

"I understand that you are a man now," she said, the words spilling out of her mouth quickly. She was afraid if she thought about them too much, she might get hung up and wouldn't finish. "And as a man, you have needs. Biological needs that you can't control and can make you miserable and grumpy until they are met. That being said, without a proper, loving outlet you and young men your age turn to such filth to relieve those urges you feel. I can't stop you from feeling those urges anymore than I can stop the sun from rising each morning, but what I can do is offer a healthy, reasonable alternative that won't jeopardize your soul."

Luke sat staring at her with a blank expression on his face. "Alternative? Jeopardize my soul?"

"Yes. Are you listening to me?"

"Yes!" he said quickly, reaching out to take her hands in his. His face was earnest and without guile. He was listening to her every word it seemed. "I'm just a tad bit lost, mom. I mean, you will have to explain more, of course. I want to know exactly what you mean."

"Good," she said, flashing him a smile. This was going so much better than she had hoped. Her fear was that one mention of Pastor Rick and her son was going to walk away and deride her for her beliefs. He had never shown any inclination to the church. He had quit going as soon as his father stopped making him go and he never looked back. To have her son so open to the ways of the church made her heart sing.

"Pastor Rick has explained to Mrs. Stine and I, that as your mothers, it is our duty to lead you into the world of adulthood, sexually speaking, so that you may learn the proper way to handle your base desires, your primal instincts. To channel them in such a way that you do not become degenerates and predators. Now, I take this very seriously, and I expect you to do so as well. Can you do that?"

Luke nodded, his head lolling to the side as she spoke. She wondered if he'd gotten hit on the noggin sometime during the day. She reached out and touched his face to steady him and he turned to her slowly, a look of awe and wonder on his face.

"So when you feel these urges, I want you to come to me, okay? Can you do that for me?"

His bewildered, far away stare continued for a long moment. "So when I feel the need to jerk off-"

"Masturbate," she corrected. "It's better to use the clinical terms, no need to invite filth into our home."

"Sure, sure," he agreed quickly without thought. "When I get an erection, should I come to you?"

"Yes," she said, feeling her pulse quicken. There was that tingle again. She was doing the right thing.

"And you will help me take care of it?" Elaine nodded, sucking her lips in. "And you won't hit me with a rolling pin?"

"No," she laughed suddenly, breaking the tension in the room. "I won't hurt you. You are my one and only baby, I would never hurt you."

"What if I wanted you to?"

"Luke! That is not what this is about. This is not about being perverted, it's about learning the proper way to behave."

"Okay, okay!" he said, properly scolded. "When?"

"Why, whenever you get the urge to indulge in that filthy habit. I'm available whenever you need me."

"What if I told you that I needed your help right now?"

Elaine felt herself go crimson. Her entire body was ablaze with heat in an instant. Luke's words set her on fire and she felt it in every nerve ending. If the tingle was God's way of letting her know she was on the right track, this was his way of telling her she was about to perform his work!

"Okay," she said quietly, her voice quivering as she stared deeply into her son's intense eyes.

"Right here?" Luke asked, his face flush with excitement and desire.

"No," she said quickly. "Let's do this properly. Go to your room. I'll be right there."

Luke climbed out of his seat, never taking his eyes off of her. He backed away from the chair, still facing her until he was near the doorframe. Then he finally had to turn away.

Elaine felt a flurry of butterflies in her stomach and a growing dampness between her thighs. When Luke was out of sight she got up slowly from the table, bracing herself so that she didn't stumble on jell-o like legs. Reaching for the phone, she punched in the number for the pastor.

"Pastor Rick?" she said when the phone was answered.

"One sec," came a young woman's voice. There was some rustling and then a moment later Pastor Rick said hello.

"It's working, pastor! I'm going to start tonight. He's waiting for me in his room."

"How do you feel, Elaine?" he asked, his voice eager and excited for her.

"I feel wonderful. Even better than the first time you showed me how I could help you."

"I knew you would. Luke is your son, this duty is even more sacred than what you perform for me."

"Pastor Rick? Thank you. Thank you for showing me the way."

"You're welcome, Elaine."

****

Rick hung up the phone and looked up from the pair of smooth, shapely and tanned thighs that were draped over his shoulders. Above him was Abigail Stevens, the head cheerleader at the same high school Luke attended. Her furry, red bush had been a surprise to the pastor as most eighteen year old girls took great care to trim their pubic hair. He liked the retro look once in a while. Variety is the spice of life, he liked to say.

"Was that her again?" Abby asked. Rick nodded, moving his mouth back to her wet slit. He'd already licked the girl to three orgasms and would do it a couple more times before he slid himself into her.

"Is she going to do it? Is she going to sleep with her son?" she asked excitedly. Abby grabbed at her grapefruit titties, squeezing them roughly as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her dark, wine colored nipples jutted out from her rosy areolas.

"Yes," Rick said, coming up for air. He looked at her lusty, impish face while his mouth was level with her flat tummy.

"Oh god, that is so hot. Do you think the other one will do it as well?"

"I don't know," Rick said, not concerned with Marjorie for the moment. Hearing Elaine say she was going to teach Luke right now had made his cock so hard he couldn't think of anything else. "But that boy Luke owes me."

Chapter 3

Elaine made her way down the short hallway walking on a cloud. The world seemed to slide by her in a haze as she was dreaming of what was about to happen. When she came to her son's bedroom door she saw him sitting on the bed in just his white briefs. There was an obvious bulge jutting from the vee of his legs, arcing up towards his hip. The tight, white cotton outlined his tool in vivid relief, leaving only the details to her imagination.

She felt herself grow moist just looking at him. Knowing that she was about to touch him made her quiver in anticipation. Her excitement was God's way of telling her she was doing the right thing. There couldn't be a better explanation for the way she was feeling.

Looking up, she saw the hungry look in her son's eyes, saw the lust and desire burning like a bonfire. That was the danger, she knew. She had to keep that energy focused in the right direction. She would teach him to use that energy to please a woman, to treat her the way she wanted to be treated.

"Okay, Luke, I'm here. Are you ready to begin?"

Her son nodded eagerly, his eyes devouring her, like her nightgown was transparent and he could see every part of her body with perfect clarity. She found that she liked it when he looked at her this way. She wanted him to see her, to see all of her. She thought of whipping the nightgown over her head and tossing it aside, but she discarded the idea. He needed to learn patience.

"Let's start with kissing, okay?" She moved to the bed and sat next to him.

The giddy look on his face made her forget for a moment that he was an eighteen year old young man. He reminded her of the young boy who had just gotten an unexpected present. She rationalized that this was very much like one of those incidents, the present this time was her, instead of something from the store.

The thought faded as she leaned into him, her hand resting on his chest. The feel of his rippling, sinewy body ignited her nerves, sending jolts of pleasure to her aching breasts and pussy. She was incredibly wet.

Elaine felt a tremor in her arm as she leaned forward, her mouth opening slightly as she pressed it against his, her eyes closing at the last second. Luke hesitated and she worried that he was having second thoughts. His hand rose up and took hold of the back of her head, his tongue diving into her mouth with force.

"Mmph!" she squealed, surprised by the intensity of his kiss. He relented, lowering his hand from her head, only to cup her heavy, pendulous breast. Elaine gave out another squeak, not expecting him to grope her so quickly. She reached to move his hand away, but she didn't have the will to make him stop. It felt too good!

She moaned into his mouth, their tongues dancing back and forth, tasting each other. She was thrilled to be kissing her handsome son, but she wanted more. After a minute, she pulled at the hem of her nightgown, pulling it up to just under her swinging tits. She took Luke's hand and pushed it under her shift and urged him to touch her bare flesh.

"Ooooh," Luke moaned into her mouth, his thumb swiping over her stiffened nipple, sending shocks through her body. She groaned loudly back at him, scooting closer so that their bodies were touching. He pulled her close and then rolled her onto her back, laying her down on the bed.

Elaine let him guide her to where he wanted. She felt his body crush against hers, her breasts squished into his bare chest. Then she felt his hand on her bare leg, moving upward quickly to the vee between her legs. She wanted nothing more than to spread her thighs and give him full access to all of her, but she had to be the one teaching.

"Hold on," she hissed, forcing her mouth away from his. "Slow down, baby. We have all the time in the world," she promised. "This isn't a sprint. It's a marathon, okay?"

She was grateful and happy that he relented, lifting himself off of her. At least he wasn't an animal, yet. He could still control himself and listen to her when he needed to most. There was hope for him.

"I know you are in need, baby," she said. "Let me take care of you first, that way you aren't in pain and in such a hurry to get there. Okay?"

He nodded, rolling so that he was lying on his back. Elaine looked at his taut, nubile body. The fine hairs on his chest, growing darker around his tummy as they moved lower. His white shorts were tented obscenely, a wet spot forming where the fat head of his cock was leaking seminal fluid. It reminded her of the first time she'd seen her husband on her wedding night. And Pastor Rick. She was truly a blessed woman.

Except that she thought Luke was bigger than the other two men and not by a small margin. She wondered if somehow he'd gotten something from her side of the family. Everyone was large in her family, from her sister and brothers, even her father. She let the thought go, concentrating instead on her son and his imminent needs. Peeling back his underwear, she pulled it out and down, letting his cock bounce free from the tight confines.

"Oh my," she said in awe, unable to control herself. She looked up at her son, whose face was beaming with pride at her reaction. Oh, he's going to be dangerous, she thought. She felt the desire in her swell and her body ached to touch him, to suck him, to take him inside of her. All of these were signs that she was doing the right thing.

"Focus on the pleasure and joy you will feel being an instrument of God. He will reward you with pleasures of your own." Pastor Rick's words echoed in her mind and now she knew what he meant. Any doubt that may have lingered evaporated as she reached for her son's prodigious tool.

"Oh, baby," she breathed, taking hold of his burning shaft. Her fingers couldn't wrap completely around it, he was so thick. Thicker than her husband and the pastor by a measure. She gave him a test stroke, feeling the skin slide over the steel core of his prick. Luke groaned in delight, thrusting his hips upward into her hand.

Elaine was suddenly burning up and she pulled the nightgown off of her body without thinking. She looked up and saw her son gazing at her, his eyes burning with lust. He reached out and took hold of her bare breast, squeezing the hefty pear and feeling its weight. She loved that he looked at her with such need, it filled her with a glowing pride to be pleasing to him.

"Oh that feels good, baby," she purred, moving so that her face was hovering near his groin. She could clearly see the oozing fluid drooling out of the tip. Elaine knew she'd suck on him, there was no doubt in her mind that her son would feed her this monstrous tool in time, but for now, she wanted to take the edge off of him.

"Let your lover guide you," she said, repeating the words Pastor Rick had told her and Marjorie to use. "Each woman is different, you need to find the key to her sexual being. Follow her lead, let her instruct you how to make her happy. If you do that, your wife will be a willing and enthusiastic lover."

"Okay, mom," Luke huffed in agreement. His face was contorted as he tried to restrain himself as she continued to stroke him.

"Lubrication is of utmost importance, especially in your case."

"Why is that?" he asked. She detected a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Discarding the fact that he might be baiting her, she continued with her instruction.

"Chafing, dear. Not enough lubrication and this will hurt more than it makes a woman feel good. How would you like it if I rubbed you raw?'

"I don't know," he answered. He winced in pain when she gripped him extra tightly and then his face softened when she relented. "Right now that doesn't sound so bad."

"That's because you only want to cum. You need it so bad. I can see it. So hard, so red. Pulsing, throbbing, aching to let loose and shoot your load. Young men are such beasts," she said, but her words were not biting, almost proud that he was such a specimen. "I know you need relief, so I'm going to help you and then we will continue when you are ready."

Elaine lay down on his side, her face on his tight stomach facing his towering rod. She stroked him slowly, spitting into her hand to provide the aforementioned lube. Luke gripped her breast, tweaking her nipple and sliding his thumb over it, making her slit churn with wetness.

"Just let go baby," she urged. "Let this first one go and then you will be ready to learn."

Jerking a cock, beating off, handjobs. These were the terms she'd heard as a young woman, before she'd been saved and brought into the church. These were the things the other girls did for their dates to preserve their chastity. If only those boys had loving, devoted mothers such as herself. Those girls wouldn't have had to compromise themselves.

Using both hands, she worked them up and down his stalk, flesh gliding over slippery flesh. She squeezed as she reached the crown, urging his boiling seed to come rushing out. Luke's breathing became deep and labored, his stomach muscles tightening and relaxing, sending her on a makeshift rollercoaster as he approached his climax.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming, mom!" Luke shouted.

Elaine aimed his cock away from her. She pumped his semen out of him, watching it shoot high in the air and come raining down on his legs and the carpet. There was so much, she was astounded. She laughed gayly as he continued to spew copious amounts of thick jism into the air. At last it trickled out of him and she squeezed out every last drop, draining his balls. She knew he'd have more. She was counting on it.