Church Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up and down she bobbed her head, her tongue working to bathe his shaft. Spit and drool slid down his cock and soaked his tight balls. His mother reached up and massaged his tender orbs, rubbing her saliva into his skin and making him moan loudly.

"Oh shit, mom! That feels amazing."

"Be quiet!" she hissed after taking her mouth off of him. "Your father is still in bed."

David nodded quickly, urging her to return to her work. She shot him a serious look, her eyes narrowed to just slits before she moved back into position and sucked him back into her mouth.

He grew longer as she worked him with her magic lips and tongue.

Where did she learn to do this? He wondered. His mother was amazing at giving head! God, how many mothers were world class cock suckers and no one, especially their sons, knew? How many cocks had she sucked in her life? How many men had she gone down on and sucked out a hefty, salty load of cum?

The sudden thought of his mother as a slut turned David on like nothing ever had. He reached out and took hold of his mother's head and pushed her down onto his cock. She gurgled and resisted his pressure, which only made him use more force. She relented, accepting his direction and allowed him to fuck her mouth.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus," he hissed. He knew the blasphemy would rile his mother, but he didn't care. He wanted her to be a little mad. David thrust his hips into his mother's face, driving his cock deep into her mouth and throat.

He reached out with his left hand and pulled at his mother's nightgown. He yanked it up and bunched it up in his fist and grabbed more cloth. At last his mother's bare bottom was visible to him and he stroked her fleshy cheeks. She let out a warning yelp, but her mouth was full of his rod and he wouldn't let her up.

Once again, she seemed resigned to allow him to feel her up as she sucked him off. His mother never let up with her talented tongue or lips, urging him to cum quickly with the depraved, slutty things she was doing.

"Not good with your hands, but good with your mouth, huh?" David whispered. He saw the redness in her cheeks, the shame burning in her face at his words. "I bet you've missed this, huh mom? I bet you love sucking cock, don't you?"

She shot him a dark look, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Answer me," he ordered in a rough whisper.

Their eyes locked for a long moment, David never pausing in his thrusting into her wet mouth. Then she nodded, almost imperceptibly at first, then vigorously. David felt an immense rush of excitement at his mother's admission. She was a cock sucking slut!

"Do you enjoy this, mom? Sucking my cock, does it get your pussy nice and wet?" The force in his voice made her shudder, and she nodded with an almost unnoticeable whimper. "Do you want me to keep going even harder? To make you beg for more?" Her eyes were lost within a haze of pleasure as he said those words, and they slowly drooped shut.

The only answer Marjorie gave was to open her mouth wider and take all of him at once, pushing her face down onto him until he was buried completely in her throat. David didn't need to thrust any longer, she was massaging his hardened steel pole with her mouth and throat.

"Oh god, here I cum!" David groaned, his hand slipping from her head. He wouldn't have been surprised if she had pulled away, but she didn't. She kept him in her throat, encouraging him to blast off with soft moans.

He jerked in the bed, his cock throbbing and pulsing with each blast of jizz that shot out of the inflamed head. His mother drank down his seed, each squirt shooting directly into her throat and sliding down into her belly.

At last he was spent and she moved her head back, licking him clean. When he slipped from her mouth, she wiped her chin with the back of her hand and stood up. Looking down at him, she gave him a long, intense stare.

David wasn't sure what she was thinking, his brain was too fuzzy to think straight, but he didn't think she was mad at him. He'd seen the angry, pissed off looks too many times to ever forget. No, she wasn't mad, at least not with him.

"Thanks, mom," he said at last and she blinked.

"Get ready for school," she ordered him and then she was leaving his room.

Chapter 6

Elaine drove quickly from the church to the high school. She'd received a call from the school that Luke was in the office and that he needed her to come down right away. The nurse, Miss Jenkins, had assured her that Luke was not hurt or in any danger, but he was in some discomfort and he insisted that she call his mother.

"I'll be right there," Elaine had said before rushing out of the office.

As she walked briskly down the quiet carpeted hall of the church offices, Marjorie had opened the door at the far end. Elaine saw right away that her friend was not her usual self. Margie's hair was a bit disheveled, which never happened, and she seemed in a bit of a daze.

"My word, what is wrong Margie?" Elaine had asked, sparing a moment before she rushed out.

"Is Pastor Rick in?" Marjorie asked, ignoring Elaine's question.

"Yes, he's in his office. Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry. Where are you off to?"

"Luke isn't feeling well. The school nurse called me to come down and check on him."

Marjorie's eyes narrowed and she took a deep, ragged breath. Elaine wasn't sure what was going on with her friend, but she knew something was terribly amiss.

"You better go then," Margie said.

"Ok," Elaine said, worried. "Will you tell Pastor Rick I've stepped out? I'm so frazzled I forgot to say anything."

Marjorie nodded and waved her off.

Now Elaine was walking through the empty halls of the high school, her heels clicking on the polished floor. She caught a young man eyeing her as he passed, but her mind was preoccupied with whatever problem Luke might be having to give it any thought.

Pushing open the door to the nurse's office, Elaine found Miss Jenkins. She was a woman in her middle thirties, Elaine guessed, with a pleasant smile and fair features. Her dirty blond hair was piled on top of her head in a neat bun, leaving her smooth neck bare.

"Is Luke okay?" Elaine asked quickly.

"Oh, Mrs. Howard. I'm glad you came down. Yes, Luke is fine, but he is in some state of discomfort. I suggested he take care of it, but he insisted that you be called. I'm sorry to bother you at your work."

"It's no problem," Elaine said absently, looking about, but not seeing her son. "Where is he?"

"Right this way," the nurse said, extending her arm out to indicate the one examination room.

Elaine noticed the inquisitive look on the woman's face, as if she was surprised at Elaine's reaction to being summoned. The mother moved to the door and found the nurse right behind her.

Luke was lying atop an examination table with a vinyl covered cushion. He had his windbreaker in his lap and he was wincing in pain.

"I thought you said he wasn't hurt?" Elaine accused.

"He's fine," the nurse insisted.

"Look at him!" Elaine nearly shouted, only catching herself before she completely lost her temper.

"Mrs. Howard, this isn't anything unusual. He could have taken care of the issue himself. I told him as much."

Elaine had been looking at the nurse but now turned to her son, confusion on her face.

"What is wrong Luke?" she asked.

Luke bit his lip and pulled the jacket from his lap, revealing a powerful erection that was trapped inside of his jeans. Even through the denim both women could see the large protrusion, Nurse Jenkins gasping softly.

"Oh," Elaine whispered. "I see." Immediately her mouth began to water and she felt that familiar tingle between her legs. It was God telling her what she needed to do. "I think we can handle this, nurse," Elaine said, trying to keep her voice steady. "If you will excuse us."

"I'm sorry," the nurse said, "I can't do that. I can't allow you to perform any procedures in here," she said, pausing for a deep breath, "without me present."

Elaine's head shot up and she stared at the nurse in disbelief. She was about to argue, but the nurse gave her a challenging look and Elaine knew the woman would not budge. Her mind raced, trying to come up with an answer to this impossibility. She couldn't allow this woman to witness what she needed to do to protect her son, to guard his soul from condemnation.

And yet the thought of this woman watching, bearing witness to the act she was contemplating only made Elaine hotter. Her chest was burning and she wished she could take her confining blazer off, but she knew that was out of the question. She could picture the nurse hovering over them as she performed the act she knew Luke needed so that he could return to class. Elaine felt wetness on her thighs and knew that her knickers were damp from her excitement.

Was this God telling her to go ahead and do as she thought best? Was her excitement evidence of his blessing? Pastor Rick had said so and she had no place to question the pastor or God.

"Very well," Elaine said, her skin tingling now that she'd made up her mind. "Mind you, you will act professional and not tell a soul what goes on in here. This is between my son, myself and God. Do you understand?"

Nurse Jenkins nodded quickly and Elaine felt a stab of anger to see the excited look in the woman's eyes. "I'm doing this for my son's sake," Elaine thought angrily, "not so you can be a degenerate voyeur."

Elaine turned to her son, trying to ignore Nurse Jenkins entirely. She saw the pained look in her son's face and her heart melted as she prepared to make everything better for him. Reaching down, she unsnapped his jeans and pulled open his fly. Luke let out a sigh of relief as the immense pressure was released and his aching cock was freed from the confines of his pants. Elaine heard the soft gasp from behind her and tried to pretend it was the wind.

Luke lay immobile as his mother tugged down the waistband of his briefs, letting his rigid member spring up, pointing away from his body. His head lolled against the bed as her hands encircled his stiffened shaft and softly squeezed.

Elaine was impressed with the size and stiffness of his prick again. She'd felt it for the first time last night, once in her hand and then in her pussy. Her body reacted to the feel of him and she wished she could climb on the table and take him inside her once more. The desire to fuck him was immense and she ached knowing that wasn't a possibility.

Nurse Jenkins' heels clicked on the hard floor as she stepped closer, getting a better look. Elaine wondered if the woman was reacting the same way she was to the sight of her son's equipment. It was impossible to see such a pecker and not be affected.

The sensation of pleasure replaced Luke's pain as Elaine moved her touch gently up and down him. She had forgotten that he needed to be back in class, so captivated was she by the pleasure he showed with each stroke. She loved the noises he made when she caressed his body; it only heightened her own desire.

After a minute of slowly masturbating her son in relative silence, Elaine could wait no longer. Bending at the waist, her chest pressing into his thigh, she pressed her red painted lips against the bulbous head and kissed it. Her tongue snaked out and caressed the ridge just below the crown before swiping over the tip to taste the precum leaking from the slit at the top.

She never knew how much she liked performing oral sex until the pastor had requested it of her. Almost daily he'd call her into his office and she found that she was anticipating his request more and more as each day passed. Now, when the time approached, she would get excited and fidget in her chair until she heard his summons. Her pussy would be bubbling and she tried to keep her legs steady as she moved to please him.

As much as she liked sucking on the pastor, Elaine was even more delighted to blow her son. His thick cock filled her mouth, stretching her jaw to accommodate his girth as she worked his stalk steadily inward. She stroked up on his cock as her mouth descended, working the drool that spilled out of her mouth into his humid flesh, allowing her hand to glide up and down his rod easily.

Elaine stifled a groan as she heard the loud sigh coming from Nurse Jenkins, who was now intently watching the scene before her. The nurse's hand had firmly engulfed her breast, squeezing it tightly - a gesture that Elaine could only take as approval and admiration for what she was doing. She felt a strange mix of pride and shame swell in her chest as she lowered her head to pleasure her son, all while being watched by an audience.

Elaine went to work with determination. She took more and more of her son's cock into her mouth, gagging as the wide head pushed into her throat. Spit and drool covered his knob and she stroked him with ever increasing speed.

The mother knew she must be a sight to behold. Here she was in her son's school, sucking on her boy's cock like some call girl brought in to service him. The thought made her shudder and she felt her pussy weep with lust. The nurse must think of her as a complete whore, fucking her son with her mouth. Luke wasn't helping matters either as he thrust his hips up at her, forcing her to take more of him into her orifice.

Her lips in a tight oval slid up and down his veiny shaft; lipstick smears covered in her saliva streaked red up and down his shaft as her hand smeared it into his skin. Elaine couldn't help the moans that escaped from her, she was too drawn in to care any longer what the nurse might think of her. She hungered for her son's cream, eager to taste it and drink it down.

"Cum baby! Give it to me!" she screamed silently. "Feed me, baby!"

Nurse Jenkins gave out a little whimper and Elaine looked up to see that the woman had pulled up her tight skirt and was openly rubbing her pussy through her plain panties. They locked eyes for a moment and Elaine sneered at the shameless look on the other woman's face. The nurse didn't care that Elaine watched her abuse herself, she only needed the release that she was desperately searching for. All three of them were in a frenzied state and the only way it would end was when Luke finally climaxed.

The church mother sensed her son's impending explosion. She'd felt it dozens of times with the pastor and now was an expert at reading a man's body. Elaine thought of drinking his cum as she deepthroated him, as she did with Pastor Rick, but she wanted to put on a show for the nurse. Stroking him furiously, she pulled back and rested the tip of his cock on her lower lip.

"That's it baby," she urged her son. "Cum for mommy." The lewd words spilled out of her and she could see the lust in her son's eyes as he prepared to give her the treat she worked so hard for. "Shoot it, Luke. Shoot your spunk for me."

Luke gave out a strangled cry and then his cock was spewing its sticky white ambrosia. The first stream launched high into the air, arcing over Elaine's head and felt it land in her hair. The nurse let out a yelp and then she was coming herself. Elaine slurped her son's spurting cock into her mouth, catching the rest of his cream and swirling it around with her tongue.

The conservative, modest mother felt her pussy contract and she was climaxing as well. Tasting her son's seed had sent her superheated cunt over the precipice. She was awash in the dizzying glory of her own orgasm as she continued to slurp up her son's sticky jism.

If she had seen this version of herself a year ago she wouldn't have recognized this person. But the pastor had revealed to her the truth and now she was not only able to perform the duties God had tasked her with, she was reveling in the joy it brought her. Making herself a vessel for her son's pleasure had allowed her to enjoy the physical act of love so much more and in ways she had never dreamed.

The small room was stuffy with the smell of sex. Nurse Jenkins leaned heavily against a counter, her hand still buried in her panties and her mouth hanging open in ecstatic delight. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared at mother and son. Elaine made a show of cleaning up her son's cock and her sticky fingers. The nurse watched intently, her mouth moving as if she were the one licking up the clumps of semen still clinging to the tip of Luke's prick.

Elaine urged Luke to get off the table and dress himself. The mother and son composed themselves, shooting glances at the nurse who was still lost in her own euphoria. When they were presentable, they left Miss Jenkins in the examination room.

In the still empty hallway she straightened Luke's shirt, enjoying the feel of his body. With a smile she swatted him on the behind and sent him to class.

--

Marjorie had an idea of what Luke needed from his mother, Elaine. He was the same age as her Davey and both boys had been engaged in self abuse just the day before in her home. The pastor had directed the mother's to help alleviate the pressures the young men were feeling and in ways she had never imagined.

She had been completely unaware that doing as the pastor had said would affect her so strongly. It brought out feelings she thought buried and forgotten and it only took one session with her son to come back with a vengeance.

"I'm a faithful wife," she told herself. "I'm not that girl anymore. That was years ago."

Marjorie's small identity crisis had come about because of her following the pastor's instruction, so she was going back to him. Once Elaine was out of the building she crept up to the pastor's office, pushing it open carefully. Rick was on the phone and when he heard the door he looked up and waved her in.

"I've got to go, Mrs. Stevens. I will have that talk with Abigail. Of course. Goodbye." He hung up the phone and gave the distraught mother a concerned look. "What's wrong Margie?"

Marjorie looked down and wrung her hands in her lap. For a long minute she said nothing, working up the courage to say the things she had rehearsed. "I can't do it," she said at last.

"Can't do what?" Pastor Rick asked.

"I can't help David, like you asked."

"Have you tried?" he asked, leaning back in his chair.

Marjorie nodded, her face growing warm with the memory of what she had done this morning. What she had done and what David had done to her.

"How did it go? Were you able to keep your son from looking at pornography?" She nodded. "Then I don't understand. What is the problem? You have done God's work. Why are you so distraught?"

"I'm afraid I'll go back to being the woman I was before I found the church, before I met my husband. Pastor Rick, I wasn't always a lady."

"Ahh, I see," he said, touching his fingers together.

Marjorie listened to him speak for some time, assuring her that what she was doing was important and right. She could feel herself relax and be open to his words.

"When you were younger you knew that what you were doing was wrong, your heart and soul knew it. That is why you felt such pain from those actions. Now, channeled in the right direction, you can access that part of you, to provide the guidance that your son needs. God is giving you that gift."

"You don't understand," Marjorie cried, tears welling up in her eyes. "I can't let go, Pastor. If I let go my son will see me as a whore!"

"I see," he said at last. "Do you need a safe place to express that part of yourself so that you don't reveal too much to your son?"

"That might help, but how can I do that? That would be wrong, wouldn't it?"

"Just as you are to be there for your son, I am here for you. Anytime, in any way you may need me. I am at your service, Marjorie."

"Are you available right now, Pastor Rick?" she asked, her voice shaking with need.

"Indeed I am," he said, his eyes bright with lust. "Unburden yourself on me. Let me channel your shame away and show you that you are truly a magnificent creature, made and filled with God's love. He only wants you to share it."