Church Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjorie began to undress, hungry for the taste and touch of a new lover. Pastor Rick was handsome enough but she felt that long lost sensation of burning lust when he undid his pants and pulled out his prick. She noticed he wasn't even wearing underwear and she looked up into his eyes, suddenly seeing him differently.

She cleared his desk and bent over it, bracing herself with her round, bubbly butt sticking up. Margie watched as the pastor came up behind her, holding his cock. He swiped the head up and down her slit, the head becoming slick with her juices. She let out a low moan as he teased her, wiggling her bottom at him, enticing him to do the nasty things to her she liked so much.

"Fuck me," she said in breathless anticipation. She reached back and pried one cheek back, giving him a better view of her plump, pink pussy. The pastor obeyed and with a grunt sank his tool inside of her. "Oh yes!" Margie cried loudly.

It had been ages since she'd felt the wanton pleasure of a new lover, a new cock. In her younger days she didn't really care what kind of a prick a man had, she'd had them all. It was the newness, the hedonistic joy of a myriad of lovers that spurred her on. Already she was humping back at the pastor, her ass slapping loudly against his belly as Pastor Rick struggled to keep up.

"So good," Margie moaned, her pussy rippling along the strong cock that was buried inside of her. Her syrup bathed his shaft and leaked out of her. "I'm going to need this a lot, Rick. Maybe once a day for a while.'

Pastor Rick didn't know how he was going to manage that with Elaine in the office so much, but he would find a way. He wasn't going to pass up a hot fuck with Marjorie Stine for any reason. Margie's needy pussy was clutching his cock as he pulled out and then drove back in. Damn, she could fuck!

They fucked until Margie had a satisfying cum and then she spun around and sank to her knees and let good pastor beat his meat until he splattered her cheeks and mouth with his pearly goo. She sucked him clean and then kept going, trying to make him rise again.

"Come on, pastor," she teased. "You've still got one more hole to go."

Rick smiled lewdly and nodded. "Indeed I do."

Chapter 7

Elaine woke up early and saw her husband off to work. Once he was out the door and on his way, she walked back down the hall to Luke's room. She pulled her top off, letting her magnificent tits bounce free. Her boy was still asleep, but his cock was already hard. Morning wood, she knew, but she couldn't send him to school without getting him off. She was not going to be able to visit him each day at school, so she'd just have to cut the problem off at the pass, so to speak.

"Mmm - Whu- what?" Luke murmured, rubbing his sleepy eyes. As the world came into focus he looked down and saw that his mother had wrapped her glorious boobs around his dick. The soft warmth of her breasts engulfed his cock as she worked him in and out of her cleavage.

"Holy shit, mom," he gasped, his cock growing harder as comprehension of his situation set in. "Oh my god, that is so fucking hot! You don't know how long I've wanted to do this."

"Oh," she said, drooling into the tight tunnel she created for her son, "I'm guessing for a lot longer than is decent." She gave a musical laugh at his guilty expression. "Boys are boys, no matter if they are boyfriends or a son. You are all the same." She rolled her eyes as she enjoyed the thickness of her son's equipment. "Well maybe not exactly the same," she added.

"This is an amazing way to wake up," Luke breathed.

"I'm glad you think so. I can't have you running to the nurses office each day. So until you can make it through a school day without getting a hardon, each morning we'll make sure you are drained. That should hold you until you get home."

"Okay, mom," Luke agreed happily. "I like this plan a lot." She bet he did!

Her breasts swelled around his shaft, the sensation of her tight, rigid nipples and his cock rubbing between them was almost orgasmic. She breathed in deeply his musky scent mixed with her own arousal, causing her pussy to twitch. There wasn't enough time for a proper fuck, though she wished otherwise, so her poor little kitty would have to suffer for a while.

He came with a shuddering force, his member encased in her soft tit flesh, his pearly load glazing her neck and chest. His body pulsed with an intoxicating energy, sending waves of pleasure through them both, and she clung to him tightly. He brushed the hair from her face and kissed her softly, before drawing himself up, his cock sliding from her pillowy boobs.

"That better hold you, mister," she teased, slapping his thigh.

Elaine hopped onto her feet and then went to clean herself, humming happily.

--

It was just after lunch and Elaine was at Pastor Rick's door, readying herself to go inside. She'd missed their normal appointment yesterday and she hoped that he wasn't too upset with her. When she stepped into his office she was relieved by the excited smile he gave her and she quickly knelt before him as he sat in his chair.

Rick undid his pants and hauled his tumescent sausage out. Elaine watched as it grew larger right before her eyes. It was fascinating the things a penis could do; such a wondrous part of the male anatomy. She circled her fingers around the base of his cock, massaging him as blood filled his organ, making it stand up proud and ready for duty.

She licked the tip, her pink tongue playing with the most sensitive parts and making him flinch before she sucked him slowly into her soft, loving mouth. Rick sighed happily, his legs spreading wider. Elaine tasted something different today, a new flavor she couldn't quite place. It tickled the back of her mind, but she concentrated on her duty to relieve the pastor's carnal urges in a safe, controlled setting.

She sucked him lovingly, her body acting on instinct as she took him deep in her mouth or rubbed his shaft along her pursed lips. He was able to last much longer than usual, which she felt was odd since they'd missed their session the day before. Elaine didn't spend more than a moment worrying about it, the act of fellatio transporting her to a place of zen.

The door to the office suddenly swung open, banging hard against the wall, the blinds rattling loudly. Elaine and Rick turned to look immediately, their faces turning pale in surprise as Luke stared down at them. Once she'd seen Luke's flushed face, her eyes darted down to his crotch and she could see his obvious bulge.

God, he was hard again, Elaine thought. Is there no keeping him down?

Without missing a beat, Elaine stood up and hiked up her flowery skirt. She pulled her panties down her supple thighs and leaned over the corner of the desk. She waved at Pastor Rick and he stood up, facing her.

"Well," Elaine said, turning to look at her son impatiently, "get over here. I can see you need me again."

Luke unzipped his jeans and pushed them over his hips along with his boxers. His girthy tool flopped out and he gave it a stroke as he looked down at his mother's damp pussy. Elaine let out a ragged sigh as Luke dragged the flared head of his prick through her slick nether lips and then she pulled the pastor closer and resumed sucking his cock. Unable to do anything else, Luke sank his own cock into his mother and began to fuck her.

The two men locked eyes as their heads bobbed lightly in rhythm with Elaine's movements. Luke had a flash of jealousy, but his rational mind kept him in check. It was clear that the lascivious pastor was the catalyst for all that had happened to him, directing his mother to act so wantonly. At last he gave a slight nod and he saw the good pastor breathe a little easier.

The soft slap of Elaine's hefty hooters bouncing against each other mixed with the slurping noises coming from her mouth and her pussy. The heady scent of sex was strong in the office and her body was rolling from one peak of pleasure to the next. Her pussy grasped at her son's rod, quivering as he hit all the sweet places that made her mind explode with joy. Even the feel of the pastor's prick in her mouth was making her excitement soar to new heights.

The incredible scene sent everyone's desire skyrocketing and they raced to their finish line.

"Oh fuck, yes, Elaine," Pastor Rick gasped, holding her head with his cock buried deep in her throat, his nuts brushing against her chin. His cock reared back and then it was unloading her creamy prize.

Luke couldn't hold off and he thrust into his mother, crushing his body into hers as his own climax overcame him. Jet after jet of molten man juice filled her pussyhole and she lovingly accepted all of it.

Before they could disengage from one another there came a noise from the outer reception area. They turned to see Marjorie Stine standing there, her pants undone and her hand inside her panties.

"I swear this place is busier than the No Tell Motel," the horny mother said. "I guess if people see me going into church with my son, no one would ever guess what we were really up to."

Luke laughed at her words and then gave his friend's mom a broad smile. "Bet we could get attendance up real quick."

"Lots of things get up real quick here, I've noticed," she teased, looking down at his cock that was already coming back to life.

"Luke! It's like you're not even trying to be good!" Elaine scoffed.

"Don't worry, Elaine," Margie said. "I got this round."

Luke smiled as the sexy little strumpet fell into his arms. He had to admit, he was thinking of coming to church a lot more often in the future.

End