All Comments on 'Cinderella's Wife'

by CreatingKate

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So kind of coerced into marriage - because the alternative was servitude. But the sex was good so its okay. Typical d!sn3y endings.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Now that was fun not to mention pleasantly erotic. Enjoyed suspending my disbelief for this fairytale one-off. Thanks for taking the time to share your creative imagination while immersed in a larger piece. 5 stars.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

These are great. Thank you so much for writing them. Please keep writing them. Thank you again.

pjw7326pjw7326over 2 years ago

loved it , really good

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Disbelief suspended, Joy, Happiness ensued (feeling a bit less needy today :) )

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Well, Kate. My first theory was the prince WAS the princess. My second was that Ollie would just steal her from the prince. But beard marriages? Never crossed my mind until we were there. Lovely little story, although it seemed a bit rushed at the end. I'd have loved a bit more, but we'll just chalk that up to me being greedy, I suppose. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was such a beautiful story. Thanks for this adorable interlude between your projects. I loved it.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A beautiful, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. Quite creative. Thanks. New twist on a tale as old as time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was going to say that I, for one, love your little "fairytale one-shots" but I can see from the comments below that I am not alone!

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

A lovely little tale and a different take on the fairy tale. Well done 👍. Thank you for sharing this with us.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

it was a bit of fun thank you be safe happy and well shayne

Xena75Xena75over 2 years ago

Ok I am loving all of your fairytale stories!! Keep it up!!!!!

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightover 2 years ago

So cute, so sweet! This one made me smile to no end. Your sapphic fairy tales are so much fun! Please do continue to write them :)

Tawny33Tawny33over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it!

AshleyyAshleyyover 2 years ago

Wow amazing story

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Delightful

A delightful and entertaining tale, a perfect five-star adult bedtime story. I wonder about the people who can't recognise a fairy story when they see one---they must have had strange childhoods. Very well done, Kate.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

How could anybody not like that?? Sweet, smart, funny, sexy and with a twist that I also didn’t see coming, but thought inspired! I enjoyed reading about a royal family that were sane and actually loved each other as well. Refreshing! Thanks for the feel goods!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

As always I loved it, thank you. May inspiration keep coming your way.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 2 years ago

I love these (oddy sophisticated) little retellings. They are so well done, so much fun, and sweetly romantic!

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Such a beautiful and heartwarming version of the tale, and I love how it starts after the ball. Thank-you so much for sharing your version, and I live the creativity that went into it! I don't know if you made it up(if so bravo to you), but I never knew how Cinderella got her name, magical!!!

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

Man i lowkey wish this was the mainstream version of Cinderella. Such a beautiful story and very well done.

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduckover 1 year ago

Simply beautiful! I've read it three times and am still in love with this version of the classic Cinderella story. I love it WAY more than the original! VERY well done!!!!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 days ago

Lovely retelling of a classic!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreatingKate@CreatingKate
I write the stories I want to read. If you like what I have so far, please follow me so you'll be updated when I release new ones! As always, I appreciate the feedback and try to respond to emails as I see them. Email me from my profile or comment on a story! Happy smutting...