Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't understand why she tingled inside when he referred to her as his bitch.

He said, "I'll follow you there in my car so I can leave whenever I want."

She said, "OK, but you're welcome to spend the night if you want."

When they reached her house, she pulled her car into the garage, got out and waited for Red to join her. They walked through the garage into the house and she said, "Can I get you a drink or something to eat?"

"Yeah, get me a beer." When she handed him a beer, he reached down, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and said, "Why don't you suck it, bitch?"

"But . . . but I thought . . . "

"I told you to suck it, bitch," as he pushed her shoulders. She fell to her knees and reached for his cock. She gently kissed it and then licked the head of it. He took a sip of beer as he looked down at his rich white country club bitch. As she put his cock into her mouth and began sucking, he took a long pull from his beer. He let her suck his cock for several minutes as he drank his beer. When he had finished his beer, he said, "Stand up and strip."

Cindy stood and quickly stripped out of her clothes until she was completely naked in front of the tall black man. He led her into the bedroom and turned and said, "tell me what you want, bitch."

Without hesitation, she said, "I want your beautiful black cock, Red."

He had her lie on the bed and then stripped and crawled between her legs and began licking her pussy. In less than a minute, Cindy climaxed and grabbed his head pushing it into her pussy. He got to his knees and moved up and said, "Tell me you're my bitch and what you want."

"Please Red. I want your cock."

He leaned down so the head of his cock was touching her pussy lips and his hands were twisting her hard nipples. "Tell me what you are and what you want and then stick my cock into your pussy."

Cindy got a tear in her eye and hesitated. Then she quietly said, "I-I'm your b-bitch and I want your c-cock." She reached down and pushed his cock into her wet pussy as Red smiled an evil smile at her. As soon as his cock entered her, she screamed, "Aaaaarrrrgh! Oh Yesss!"

Red pounded his bitch's pussy giving her several more orgasms before blowing his load deep into her pussy. He rolled over and looked at the spent white woman lying next to him. She was covered with sweat and on the verge of passing out. Red went back to the kitchen and grabbed a couple more beers and returned to the bedroom. As he finished the first beer, she sat up in bed, looked at him and said, "That was awesome."

He smiled at her and said, after I finish te next beer, I'm gonna fuck your ass."

A look of panic crossed her pretty face and she said, "N-no. Y-you c-can't. I-I've never d-done that b-before. P-Please."

"Shut up bitch. You'll like it." He slowly drank his beer as she whined about not wanting to have her ass violated by him.

When he finished the beer, he walked to the bathroom, pissed and grabbed a tube of lotion. When he returned to the bedroom, she was still pleading with him. He slapped her face and told her to shut up and suck his cock. She licked and sucked his cock until he was hard again. He said, "Get on your knees and turn around, bitch."

"Please Red. I'm begging you not . . . "

Red slapped her face and she complied with his demand. He lubed up her ass hole and put extra on his cock. He rubbed his cock along her ass and slowly slid the head of his cock into her 52 year old white ass.

"Uuunng!" She screamed. "It h-hurts. Aaaah sh-shit!"

It took him a couple of minutes slowly sliding his cock into her ass until he was finally balls deep. She was screaming and crying as he slowly began moving in and out of her ass. She eventually stopped complaining so he ratcheted up his speed until he was pounding her ass.

"Aaaaahhh! Uuunngggh! Oh fuck! Yessss! R-Red, fuck my ass. Yess!"

After Red blew his next load into her ass, he withdrew his cock and walked around in front of her and said, "Clean it bitch." She looked up at him in surprised disgust. As she opened her mouth to say something, he rammed his dirty cock into her mouth and pulled her hair. At first she tried to get it out of her mouth, until she realized it was hopeless. At that point she began lovingly licking and sucking his cock clean.

When she was finished, he pulled out his cock and said, "You belong to me now, bitch. Tell me whose body this is."

She paused for a minutes and then looked up at him. She quietly said, "I belong to you, Rex. I'm your bitch. You can fuck me whenever you want."

He smirked down at his bitch and said, "That's right bitch. You do belong to me. You're going to be my personal slut." Although Cindy was looking at the floor, she was nodding her head in consent.

Red spent the night and banged his bitch in all her holes making her beg for his cock and cum. By morning, she knew without question that she was his personal slut and bitch. She knew she would fuck him whenever he wanted. She was addicted to this young black man's cock. As she was making breakfast, Red wandered through the house and managed to find and steal another thousand dollars and a couple rings and a watch.

As they were eating breakfast, Red said, "You are the oldest bitch I've ever fucked. But you don't look like you're over 50. That's why I'm fucking you. If you looked old, I wouldn't waste my time on you. But I need to get you dressing a little more slutty. I'll have some stuff sent over here later this week. Pick one of the outfits to wear when we get together again Friday night." She nodded her head.

After Red left, Cindy spent the rest of the morning showering and then having lunch at the country club. She avoided her friends as she sat and pondered her relationship with Red. She knew it was an unhealthy relationship. She knew this young man would steal her blind if she wasn't paying attention. She knew he would never treat her as a romantic partner, but instead, as a slut or a whore. She knew she could never bring him to her club or introduce him to her friends.

As she thought of all those things, she kept coming back to how well he could fuck and how she got all hot and tingly inside when he called her his slut or his bitch. She never never never would have believed that anyone could get her to beg to be fucked or to admit that she belonged to someone else.

When she got home, she took a nap. The next day, the doorbell rang and when she answered, the man said, "I have a COD delivery for you from Red. You owe $2,988. She handed him her charge card and he brought the box inside. After he left, Cindy opened the box and pulled out the sluttiest clothes she had ever seen. There were Daisy Duke shorts, micro-mini skirts, midriff tank tops, thin short summer dresses, two little bikinis, stockings and garters, lingerie and several sex toys, the likes of which she had never seen before.

"Holy shit," she thought, "I can't wear this stuff. I'm 52 years old."

When Red called her Friday afternoon to make sure she got the box, she said, "Baby, I can't wear this stuff. I'm too old. This stuff is the sluttiest stuff I've ever seen."

"Are you done, bitch?"

Meekly she said, "Yes."

He said, "Those clothes are slutty because you're my slut and you'll wear what I tell you to wear. Do you remember?" After a few seconds, he heard a quiet 'Yes' on the other end of the phone. "Good," he said. "Pick one of the outfits and be ready for me to pick you up at 8:00 tonight. We'll grab a bite to eat and then go clubbing. I want to show off my new bitch." He heard a quiet 'OK' before ending the call.

When he picked her up that night, he was impressed to see his old white slut dressed in an extremely short tight mini skirt with a side slit to the hip on one side, which meant she couldn't wear underwear. Her top was a tank top that left part of her midriff showing and made it obvious her braless nipples were already hard. Although it was a six pack, it was still almost flat. She was also wearing heels and Red thought, "Damn. If she wasn't already my bitch, I would do anything to make her my bitch and tap that pussy."

As she got into his car, she knew he was turned on by her outfit. Once she was in, he reached over and squeezed her breasts and twisted one of her nipples. He kissed her and slid his hand up her thigh to her pussy. He said, "Your pussy is soaking wet, slut."

She panted, "I'm wet for you baby. Are you sure we have to go out and can't just stay here and fuck?"

They went to a quiet restaurant. As Red opened her car door, she flashed her bare pussy at him before standing up. His hand was on her ass all the way into the restaurant and to their table. During dinner, he instructed her to flash a couple young Hispanics at a nearby table. When he saw they were trying to be sly and take a picture with their phones of her pussy, he motioned them to their table.

"Fellas, it looks like you're trying to take a picture of my bitch's pussy."

The Hispanic boys mumbled and tried to apologize, when Red said, "All you had to do was ask." He looked at Cindy and said, "Face the wall and let them take a picture of your pussy." She turned to the wall and spread her legs. She could see both boys sporting erections in their tight jeans. Both boys took a few pictures and then thanked Red for letting them take pictures of his bitch.

One of them asked, "Will your bitch do whatever you tell her to do?"

Red turned and glared at Cindy. She looked at the boy and nodded her head. Red smirked at her in condescending pride.

"Would she let us see her tits?"

Red smirked again as he saw the look of surprise on her face. "Of course she would," he said. He slowly turned his head and glared at her again. Still facing the wall, she slowly lifted the front of her top to let her large tits fall free. The boys immediately had their phones ready and snapped pictures from six feet to six inches away. When Red nodded at her, she pulled her top down and covered her breasts.

"Thanks man," one of them said. "You're our hero getting a hot old white MILF like this to be your whore."

Cindy glared at the boys for calling her a whore as they walked away. "Be right back bitch," Red said as he headed for the bathroom.

Cindy sat and thought how far she had fallen in the two weeks since the auction fundraiser. She went from the socialite belle of the ball to a black man's whore in two weeks. She hadn't even thought of her socialite friends since then, but thought of Red's cock all the time.

When Red got back, he said, "Let's go." He kept his hand on his bitch's ass all the way to his car.

When they got into the car, she said, "That was embarrassing, Red, letting those boys take pictures of my body like that. I'm a respected member of this community and you let them treat me like a common whore. I don't like it, Red."

His glare zeroed in on her eyes and she shrank back in her seat as he growled, "Listen bitch. You belong to me. Your pussy, your mouth, your tits and your ass belong to me. You're my personal slut. Understand?" She quickly nodded her head. "So I don't give a fuck who the hell you think you are, you ain't no better than nobody. The truth is, you're a black cock slut. What would your society friends say if they saw you crawling to me and begging me to fuck your ass with my black cock?"

She couldn't meet his eyes. She just nodded her head in defeat.

The first club they went to was an upscale jazz club. Cindy was embarrassed of her outfit but she was happy to be in someplace other than some dive bar. They listened to the music for an hour and had a couple of drinks and then Red said, "Let's move on slut." She nodded and they left.

The next stop was just the kind of place that she had feared. It was a dive bar a few miles outside the city limits and down a dirt road. The vehicles were all pickup trucks and motorcycles. Naturally, the crowd was all black, and the average age appeared to be about 25. There were about 30 people inside and only four others were women. The other women were dressed in tight jeans and tee shirts and looked to be just barely legal to be in a bar. All four women were overweight, two of them by just a few pounds, but the other two were about 100 pounds overweight.

None of the men were attractive. Most were fat, but a few were built normally or were thin. All the men wore jeans and stained tee shirts.

The bar stunk of stale beer, cigarettes and sweat. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The floor was sticky to walk on. The vinyl of the stools and booth seats was torn and the tables had writing on them. She felt dirty just being in the place.

When they walked in, everyone stopped talking and stared at Red and his hot white MILF slut. The men all knew that the only time anyone ever brought a white woman to this bar was if he wanted her gang banged. They also knew they had to play the game until she was ready so she wouldn't claim rape at a later time.

As they walked to the bar, Red introduced Cindy to several of the men on the way. He introduced her as his slut and patted her ass. Red asked Cindy for her charge card and handed it to the bartender. He said, "Drinks for everyone on my slut." The bartender knew the drill and had Cindy's drink ready for her. As she sipped her drink, several men drifted over and flirted with her. Although she didn't really like these smelly disgusting men near her, she didn't stop them from flirting or touching her ass or putting arms around her.

When Cindy finished her drink, Red turned and pulled her to him and kissed her. He said, "Tonight, you're going to do things that none of your snooty country club friends have even thought of." He could tell that the drug was taking effect on her. "You may be the oldest and the whitest slut in here, but you're still the hottest."

She grinned and leaned into him. She touched his nose with her finger and then kissed him. As he was kissing her, he reached down and slowly lifted her top over her head. Her eyes were closed during the kiss and she cooperatively lifted her arms so he could lift it completely off. "Hmmm," she moaned with erh eyes still closed. "You're a naughty boy." He smiled and reached further down and unclipped her skirt at the top of the slit and let it fall to the floor leaving this 52 year old rich white woman standing naked in front of 30 young black people in the bar. As she continued to kiss him, she felt hands on her ass, but let it go. Then she felt hands on her breasts, but she was too turned on to stop now. Next, she felt someone slide a couple of fingers into her wet pussy and begin fingering her. At that point, Red stepped back and the bar customers took their prize away.

They lifted and carried her to the back room where someone had tossed and old mattress on top of a pool table. They pushed her to her knees and offered their cocks to her. She was so turned on that she began pulling and sucking on them without a second thought. Eventually the men lifted her and put her on the dirty mattress and began fucking her.

Over the next four hours, the disgusting customers of the bar fucked her in every hole. They called her every name they could think of: fuck hole, black cock whore, slut, cum dump, cunt, bitch, trashy whore, skank and worthless cunt. They triple teamed her most of the night and had two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass several times. She screamed and moaned like a wanton whore. They also had two cocks in her ass and one in her pussy and they made her clean their cocks after blowing their load in her ass or pussy. She begged them to use and abuse her whore body and then dump her worthless cunt in the trash where she belongs. She learned how to lick and probe ass holes with her tongue. Several of the customers took video and pictures of her servicing the group. At one point, the men decided to give her a short break while they compared notes and tried to think of some other way to abuse the whore. It was then that the women took over and rammed bottles up her pussy and sat on her face. They spit in her face and into her mouth.

Cindy licked the pussies and asses of all four of the disgusting fat women as they pounded her holes with bottles. When the men came back into the bar from their break, they saw that the women had finished with her and had hung her from the beam with her hands over her head. They were whipping her abused body with belts and she was writhing and squirming and screaming and coming over and over and begging them to beat their slut. Cindy was drifting in and out of consciousness by now.

Around 4:00 am, the men decided that the poor old white whore had probably had enough so they carried her outside by her hair dragging her naked body through the spilled beer, cigarette ashes and spit on the bar's floor. They dragged her around the corner of the bar and tossed her on the ground next to the dumpster. One of the men said, "Let's piss on the bitch and then call it a night." Everyone assented and they pulled out their cocks and pissed all over the slut. Everyone had been drinking on Cindy's charge card all night so they were all full of smelly rancid piss. She voluntarily opened her mouth and swallowed as much as she could.

When they were finished, one of the men stepped forward, lifted her and tossed her into the dumpster. He said, "That's where we put the trash. And if anyone qualifies as trash, this white whore certainly does." Everyone laughed, thanked Red for bringing the nastiest white whore they ever gang banged and walked to their bikes or trucks and left.

Red drove home and spent the night in his bed before getting up around 9:00 to go pick up his whore from the trash. He put a tarp on the passenger seat and set off to get his bitch.

Cindy was unconscious until about 9:15. When she woke up she panicked not knowing where she was. She knew it was dark and it smelled horrible. Her body was wet and sticky. She tried to stand up but her legs were too weak. She realized that she was still naked and smelly, and looked down and saw that her body was covered with cum and spit and grease and dirt and piss and oil. She threw up into the dumpster and then tried to stand again.

One of the customers told Red where to find his whore so he drove to the dumpster and lifted the lid. The smell was horrible and he looked inside and was disgusted when he saw Cindy. Cindy was unable to stand and he couldn't reach her so he went hunting for an old chair that he tossed in so she could climb onto it and get out.

He smiled as this once pretty woman slowly climbed out of the dumpster. When she was on the ground, he said, "Come with me. We have to hose off your skanky body before you can get into my car." Cindy still couldn't stand up so she crawled behind Red to the back of the bar where he found a hose and used it to wash her body as good as he could before loading her into his car on the tarp for the ride home.

When they were in the car, he said, "Looks like you got your rich white body gang banged properly slut." She didn't say anything. He shouted, "I'm talkin to you slut!"

She softly said, "Yes."

He began laughing at her. She said, "Please, baby. Please don't ever make me do that again. I'm begging you, baby. Please." He kept laughing at her.

"What's it worth to you, slut? Would you give me $10,000 if I don't make you do it again?"

She quickly nodded her head. "Yes. Yes, I'll give you money, but please don't make me do that again."

"So what was the problem with it bitch? Don't you like getting banged by black people? That it?

"N-no, that's not it at all. You know that."

Then what? You don't like getting banged by younger people? That it?

"No. No. That's not it either."

"Come on, help me here, slut. Was it the women?"

"No. I thought it might've been, but that wasn't it either."