Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what was it? Was it the things they did to you? The whipping, ass licking, pussy eating, DP, pissing,; come on. Was that it?

"N-no, baby. I didn't mind what they did to me."

"Then what was the problem slut?"

"It . . . it was too intense. I don't mind what they did to me, but there were too many of them. And all of them were a lot bigger and stronger than me. And being younger, they all had more strength and stamina than me. And a few of them hate white people and they took it out on me. Baby, I couldn't satisfy that many people if I was their age, but I'm more than twice their ages. I can't do it."

"You really are a worthless white cunt, aren't you?" She looked down and slowly nodded her head.

He dropped her at her house and she took a long bath before falling into bed and sleeping for 14 hours. When she woke up, her whole body was sore and it was all she could do to get out of bed and get dressed. She lounged around for a few hours and then slept for another eight hours. When she got up, she took another bath and then dragged herself to the kitchen and ate a huge breakfast. She was feeling a little better.

A few days later, Red stopped by for a blow job and fuck and to pick up his $10,000.. She paid him and then tried to get him to promise not to give her to so many to gang bang in the future, but he was non committal, saying he would consider it.

Over the next couple weeks, Cindy entertained Red several more times. He brought a couple of friends along twice and she banged them too. He sold her to a four fat older black men one evening. They paid Red $400 to stay at her place for the night. She gave them dinner and then gave them unfettered access to all of her holes all night long. The men called her a cum dump and a skank whore. This was the second time she licked and probed ass holes with her tongue.

The next weekend, Red told her to dress in a thin summer button up dress and leave most of the buttons unfastened. She was excited to be going out on a date and wasn't disappointed when he took her to a nice Italian restaurant. They had two bottles of wine and Cindy was feeling quite happy. She fell asleep in his car as he drove them back to the bar from a few weeks ago. When she woke and saw the bar, she was terrified.

"Please baby. Please. Let's go someplace else. I'm begging you baby. Please."

He laughed at her and dragged her into the bar. The crowd seemed to be about the same size as it was before. He walked her to the bar and ordered a drink for each of them. He turned and banged a spoon against his glass until the place was quiet. He said, "Most of you remember my slut from a few weeks ago." Everyone laughed and cheered. "Well, being a nice guy, I'm giving my slut to you again for the night. By the way, Cindy is actually a rich white women who would normally not condescend to speak to any of us. I'll be back in the morning to pick up what's left of her skanky abused body. Just leave me a note or send me a text where you leave her. Have fun." He chugged the rest of his drink and walked out.

Cindy was naked in less than five seconds, her dress lying in tatters at her feet. From 11:00 until 6:00 in the morning, the bar customers abused their fuck toy. She was hung up and whipped more than once. She orally satisfied every man and woman in the bar. After the first few men had fucked her pussy, she began begging them to beat her slutty ass and to shove two cocks into her pussy. They obliged her and even managed to get a third cock into her stretched anus before the night ended. They spit in her face and mouth and made her clean their cocks after fucking her ass. She begged them to call her 'fuck hole' and 'black cock whore,' and they did, along with many other derogatory names. They beat and slapped her ass, her tits, her face and her pussy. They wanted this white bitch to pay for being a rich white bitch would normally snub all of them.

All through the night, they continued to give her alcohol keeping her in the zone. The women fucked her with bottles, pool sticks and anything else they could find. They beat her pussy and ass with a wooden spoon from the kitchen. The women had all pissed in one of the bathroom commodes so the dragged her by the hair to the bathroom and shoved her head under the water in the toilet.

About 4:30 in the morning, they were finished with her. They dragged her outside and tossed her into the back of a pickup truck. The driver drove her to the inner city slums and parked in a dark smelly ally. He pulled her from the truck and found a row of garbage cans. He tied her hands to a downspout with her bent over the cans. Then he walked further into the ally, where he knew some homeless men lived and said, "Hey guys. There's some white pussy I left for you down the alley. Have fun with her." Then he drove away and sent a text to Red on where to find his whore.

About a dozen homeless men slowly walked down the alley and found Cindy. She was drifting in and out of consciousness, and when one of the homeless men ran his hand down her ass and slipped finger into her pussy, she moaned, "Pl-please fuck your white whore."

That's all it took. For the next two hours, the 12 men used her pussy and ass hole. She cleaned all their cocks after they fucked her holes. After the men had all cum into the slut a couple of times, they then started stuffing things into her pussy and ass. Once they were bored with that, they pissed on her and then dumped anything they could find in the alley onto her naked body. They dumped cooking grease, motor car oil, excrement, cigarette ashes, dirt, rotten food and coffee grounds on her. They walked away laughing at what a worthless skank whore she must be to end up here.

An hour later, Red finally showed up and tossed her into the back of a borrowed pickup truck and drove her to her house where he dumped her naked and abused body in her garage.

When she woke up a few hours later next to her Mercedes, she threw up at the smell. She had trouble standing so she had to balance on her car, the kitchen counters and the walls until she got the bathroom where she sat of the floor of her shower for more than an hour.

After two days of rest, she called Red and told him what a fucking ass hole he was for doing that to her again after she had given him money not to. She told him that she was finished with him and to keep the fuck away from her.

Not being used to being talked to like that, Red showed up a half hour later and after slapping his bitch around and explaining that she was his bitch and she was never never to talk to him like that, he fucked her. She tried pleading with him again to never have to go through that again. She said she would gladly stay as his slut if he wouldn't share her with so many rough people at once. She said she would fuck all of them again, but just not all at once. During the next week, she continued her submissive role with Red. She skipped all of her lunches at the club and calls with her friends.

Unfortunately, for her, a few weeks later, Red dropped her at the same bar again. And the results were the same. Although she was terrified of what this group might dream up and the subsequent pain accompanying their ideas, she eventually came around when she had her first orgasm. She screamed and begged them to fuck her and call her names. And they did. She pleaded with them to slap her an d be rough with her white body. And they were. She asked them to spit on her and let he lick their asses. And they did. And at the end of the night, she was again found tied to garbage cans in the same alley.

It took her two days to recover, and this time, she packed enough clothes in a suitcase for two weeks and drove to a hotel downtown. She checked in and reserved the room for two weeks. She went to the phone store and bought a new cell phone with a new number and transferred all of her contact information. Since she knew Red would be calling her old number, she left it in her trunk.

She spent the next few days doing a self evaluation of herself. She had fallen mighty far in a couple of months. She had been the belle of the ball; a prime catch for any single guy. She was a respected member and Trustee of her country club and the top fundraiser in town. She was a good looking, nicely built, wealthy woman who could have her pick of any guy she wanted. And from all of that, she had fallen to become a black cock whore and fuck hole to be used by teenage lowlifes and homeless men and women.

But DAMN, she did like black cock. It's going to be hard to give that up. But she wasn't going to go through that 30-35 people gang bang again. She didn't mind the abuse and degradation. And she enjoyed getting banged by young black men and women. But dammit, she was just too old to keep it up.

On Friday night she sat in her room and ordered a room service champagne and pizza. She spent the night watching old movies.

On Saturday night, she decided to venture out. She dressed in a nice mid thigh skirt and button up top and caught a cab to a nearby jazz club. The customers were a mixed bag of ages, sexes and races and she sat at the bar a nursed a drink while listening to some Thelonious Monk, Sonny Rollins and Count Basie music.

Cindy had been sitting quietly and listening to the music for about an hour when she heard a deep voice beside her say, "Buy you a drink, pretty lady?"

As she started to turn, she said, "Thanks, but I'm . . . " She stopped speaking as she looked up into the handsome face of one of the biggest, blackest and most handsome black men she had ever seen. "Wow," she thought to herself.

"Well, uh . . . . " He smiled at her and she saw that he had the whitest teeth she had seen. "Uh, OK," she said.

He nodded at the bartender for refills for both of them and held out his huge hand, "I'm Hank."

"Cindy," she said as her tiny white hand disappeared into his massive paw. They each took a second to look up and down the other. "Holy shit," Cindy thought. "This guy must be 275 pounds and it looks ike it's all muscle."

"My brothers and I were just sitting over there and wondering why such a pretty woman is all alone."

She smiled a half smile and said, "I just thinking about my life and enjoying the music."

"Would you like to join us and tell us about your life? Just having you at our table will improve our reputations in this place."

"I hardly doubt that, young man. Are you even old enough to be in here?"

"I just turned 22. My brother Ron is 20 and my youngest brother Mark is 18, but he has a good fake ID. So how about it; will you sit and improve our reputations?"

"How will me sitting with three guys, young enough to be my kids, improve your reputation?"

He laughed a laugh that made her smile and said, "If the other girls see such a hot older lady showing an interest in us, they'll want us more than ever."

She laughed and said, "Sure. I'd love to sit with three handsome young men. Maybe it will improve my image too."

Cindy was led to the table and introduced to Ron and Mark. As she looked around the table at these three very black, very muscular, very tall and very handsome young men, she realized that her tiny body would be lost in the booth with them.

Cindy and the three young men hit it off right away. They were all very personable and within a few minutes, she knew they were from Nigeria, they were staying in a hotel while their lakeside mansion was being painted and that Hank was 6'5" tall and weighed 280 pounds, Ron was 6'4" tall and weighed 272 pounds and Mark was 6'7" tall and weighed 302 pounds. And to Cindy, it looked like she was sitting with 854 pounds of solid black muscle.

All three of them complimented Cindy on her beauty and hot body. She turned red and giggled but she appreciated the comment. They all agreed that they had never seen a woman of her age who was as attractive and sensual.

They sat and talked and joked until the club closed, and Hank said, "We would invite you to our suite for a nightcap, but since we just met, that might not be appropriate. You might think we intend to take advantage of you."

"Would you?"

"Wha . . . Would I what?"

"Would you take advantage of me?" She smiled.

"Uh . . . er, uh, well . . . " The other two brothers laughed at him.

Cindy stood up and grabbed his hand. "Come on guys. I'm an old lady and I trust you to do what you think is appropriate."

As they walked to their car, Cindy walked between Hank and Mark and put her arms around both of them. She was so small and they were so large that it looked like an Oreo cookie that was missing most of the icing in the middle.

They sat and drank and talked in the men's suite for several hours learning about each other. She learned that the men's parents had immigrated 15 years ago and the three brothers owned a small chain of convenience stores. They had all dated American girls but none had ever dated a white woman. They asked her about dating and whether she had ever dated a black man. They could tell that the question had upset her. She explained about Red and how he had shared her with his friends. She talked of how she would have been content being his woman, but he dumped her in a dive bar and let 30 people have their way with her. She began sobbing and Hank moved his hand up and down her back. She leaned towards him and quietly sobbed. Then she sat up and smiled and said, "But that's the past. I'm staying in town for a couple of weeks to get past this."

Ron asked, "Let me get this straight. You agreed to be his, and didn't even complain when he shared you with his friends. All you asked was that he not dump you in a bar full of roughnecks to abuse you. And he wouldn't agree? What's the matter with him?"

She smiled a sad smile and lifted her shoulders. She said, "I'm embarrassed to say this, but I enjoyed the sex. And I even enjoyed having sex with multiple partners. I've never had sex with more than three people in my whole life until I met Red. I had never had sex with a black man until I met Red. And I have to admit to enjoying it." She paused for a long moment and then said, "Oooh, I can't believe I shared that with you."

The men all smiled at her. Hank quietly asked, "Would you like to have sex with us?" She thought for a few seconds and then nodded her head. The brothers smiled at each other. Hank lifted her head and enclosed her lips with his sliding his tongue into her open mouth. She knew she was wet and her nipples were rock hard. The men lifted her and peeled her clothes from her small white body.

As the three men stepped back and looked at the small older white woman that they were going to fuck, Cindy looked at the three men and thought, "Here I am; a 5'2" tall 110 pound 52 year old white woman, standing completely naked in front of three giant black men, the shortest of which was a foot taller than me."

When the men finally did strip, she stared at the three massive black cocks bouncing in front of her and then slowly dropped to her knees. She spent time with each of them before being lifted and carried to the bed. They lubed her ass and then all three men entered one of her holes and began pumping. After about five minutes, they switched holes and then did it again after another five minutes. Cindy was moaning and coming like a whore.

"Aaaaarggggh! Ooooh yessss! Aaaaaah! Aaaarrrrh!" She screamed and climaxed over and over. Within seconds, all three brothers blew their cum into her holes. When the men came, they stood and looked down at their conquered white woman. The older white woman had cum dripping from her pussy and ass. None from her mouth. She had swallowed every drop. Her eyes were closed but she had an ear-to-ear grin. She reached down and put some of the cum dripping from her pussy on her fingers and put it into her mouth. The men smiled and nodded at each other.

When she finally opened her eyes and smiled up at the 854 pounds of black muscle that had just owned her body. She smiled and said, "If you give me a few minutes to rest, I'd like to do that again." The men nodded and smiled and helped her to sit up in the bed.

Twice more before morning, the three men pounded Cindy's three holes giving her many multiple orgasms. As she lay in bed the next morning, she knew that she would happily give her body to these three men if they asked.

Since the men had to get to their meetings, they agreed to meet that evening at a local steak house. Mark asked her if she would wear something sexy, which made her grin. Here was an 18 year old black boy asking a white woman, probably 10 years older than his own mother, to dress sexy.

As the men were meeting, Cindy found a short halter dress for the evening. When she walked into the restaurant, the three men stood and looked at her like wolves looking at fresh meat. Every male head in the place turned when this older woman walked in the restaurant. As she sat down, Mark leaned over, put his hand on her thigh and said, "I asked you to wear something sexy and now I can't wait to get you out of it."

She smiled at him and said, "Hmmm. I can't wait for a repeat of last night."

They spent two hours over cocktails and dinner. They learned more about each other during that time with the men sharing their dreams for their businesses. Finally Sam asked her, "So what's your dreams?

She thought for a minute and then said, "I don't need money. I have all I need. I don't need a car or a big house." She stared into all of their eyes back and forth and said, "I didn't know this until a couple of months ago, but I need to belong to someone. Not just anyone. I think I need to belong to a young black man. I need to be his bitch."

The table was silent for a few seconds and then Hank said, "What about being the bitch of three young black men?"

She smiled at him and said, "That would be even better."

"And what would being our bitch entail in your dream?"

She thought for a minute and then said, "I would be your sex slave, ready to have sex any time, any place and in any way you want. You could perform any sexual act on me that you want. You could be tender or you could be rough. You could call me anything you wanted. I would be your bitch, your slut, your black cock whore or your cum dump. I would dress as you felt it would be appropriate for me to dress. If you wanted to share me with your friends or customers, you could do that with me."

The three men were all smiles. Hank said, "Before you commit to anything we want to do to you, you should know that we are very creative. And you should know that we will probably continue to date other women."

She smiled, stared into his eyes, and said, "I agree to anything you want to do to me!"

The brothers looked back and forth at each other and Hank said, "Let's finish up here and get back to our suite so we can field test our new fuck toy."

When Cindy heard him refer to her as a fuck toy, her pussy gushed and her nipples got hard.

Ron looked at her and said, "We're going to try to turn you into our black cock slut and cum dump tonight. Are you up for it?"

She nodded and said, "I don't think you'll have too much trouble turning me into your black cock slut and cum dump. But I have to ask; are you sure you don't mind being with such an old woman? "

Ron said, "First of all, you don't look your age. You could pass for much younger."

"Maybe, but still much older than you guys."

"Maybe so, but you could have your choice of any middle age or young white guys. But you've chosen to become our bitch instead." She nodded. "So we're basically taking one of the most eligible and hot middle age women off the market to become the property of three young black men." She nodded again.

When the four of them reached the hotel's elevator, the Mark untied her halter and her dress fell to the floor. Their hands were all over her small body and when the doors opened, the men surrounded their slut and led her to their suite.