Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, she fully submitted to them by licking and sucking their balls and licking and probing their ass holes with her tongue. She also took two of their cocks in her ass and two in her pussy. She begged them to spank her ass and pull her hair while fucking her doggy style. She intentionally looked at Ron and said, "I'm now your black cock slut and cum dump." Ron immediately blew his load into her pussy.

All of them weighed more than 2 ½ times as much as her and were solid, and they lifted and maneuvered her all over the room like she was a rag doll. They suspended her upside down so they could eat her pussy while she sucked their cocks. With Ron's cock in her mouth and Hank's in her pussy, both men stood up and she was suspended horizontally above the ground. As the two men were talking about what a wanton slut she was, she asked Mark, and he took a picture of that for her.

Finally at 4:30 in the morning, they were all ready to call it a night and go to sleep. Each brother had cum several times and had scooped it from her pussy and ass and fed it to her. She gave up trying to count the number of her orgasms within the first hour.

The next six days were very much like the first two nights. The boys realized they had a top notch white slut and Cindy knew that she was going to enjoy being their slut for as long as they would have her.

On the last night they spent in a hotel room, the brothers told Cindy that she was to move in with them and be their fulltime servant and whore. She readily agreed and went to her home to pack her belongings, dispose of the furniture and sell her house. The boys knew this would take her a few weeks so they returned tot heir mansion to prepare for her. One of their extra bedrooms would be Cindy's room and another much larger room in the basement was being fitted with shackles, clamps, cuffs, whips, a couple tables, a Sybian saddle, vibrators and anything else the boys could think of to enable them to fully enjoy their new toy.

On Cindy's third night at home, she had just finished packing and was kicking back on the couch relaxing when the doorbell rang. Thinking it was one of her new owners, she opened the door and was just getting ready to speak, when a hand grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. His other hand ripped open the front of her robe revealing her nude body. She looked in terror into the blazing eyes of Red as he yelled, "Where the fuck you been bitch? No bitches run out on me like that." He slapped her face and then twisted her nipples hard, making her scream.

"Pl-please R-red. D-don't hurt m-me. I . . . "

Her feet were off the floor and his hand continued to have a choke hold on her. "Don't give me no excuses bitch. You my bitch, and you do what I tell you. Understand?" She tried to nod her head. He put her feet on the floor and pealed her robe from her body. He reached down and stuck two fingers into her pussy and lifted her off the floor using her pussy and the chokehold on her neck. "I'm gonna carry your skanky old white ass out and throw it in the street where it belongs."

As he started walking, he made it to the door when a huge black hand grabbed Red by the neck and squeezed, forcing him to release Cindy who fell on to her front porch floor. As she looked up, she saw Henry holding Red by the neck and Red trying desperately to get loose. Henry picked him up and smashed him to the floor and then rested his size 14 shoe on his neck.

He looked down and said, "This bitch belongs to us now. You ever come back here, I'll kill you. Understand?" Red nodded as best he could with a shoe on his neck. "This bitch gonna piss in your face right now and then you gonna lick her white ass hole before you leave. You understand me nigger?" Red nodded. Henry pulled Cindy to him and said sit on his face so he can give you a parting gift and you can give him one in return."

Red's rim job almost made Cindy climax, but she stopped it before she did. Then she pissed all over his face, stood up and turned to him, "I was perfectly content being your slut. I fucked you and your friends and did whatever you told me to do. All I asked was that you not dump me in a bar with 30 or 40 people less than half my age to gang bang me. You messed up, fuckwit." Henry sent her back into the house and then further explained to Red what would happen if he ever returned.

When Henry came back inside Cindy's house, she was still naked. He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face and said, "Good thing I stopped by to take a few more of your boxes over to your new room."

Cindy grinned at him and said, "That's true. And since I'm already naked, maybe you could fuck me before you leave." And he did.

Cindy moved in with them the next week. Each morning she prepared a big breakfast for them, and while they were eating, she was on her knees under the table sucking their beautiful cocks. Since the boys had a maid service and a grounds keeping service, she didn't have to clean or weed gardens. She did enjoy planting and maintaining a large flower bed in the back yard. When the boys came home from work, she met them with their favorite cocktails and a homemade dinner. After dinner, the boys would sometimes have cigars on the deck while their cocks were being sucked by their white sex slave. Other times they would take her to one of the big rooms and triple team her holes. And other times, they would take her to their basement room where they would subject her to many different kinds of bondage and domination. Many times they would have to carry her exhausted, unconscious and sexually satisfied body to her room.

Cindy couldn't have dreamed a life better than she was having. She was living with the three most handsome men she had ever known; and they all loved to fuck her.