Cindy

Story Info
From socialite to black cock whore.
12.6k words
4.42
56k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

This is fictional story about an older white woman who fully submits herself to young black men. If you don't enjoy this type of story, you might want to read something else.

Cindy was racing home from the evening's fundraiser in her silver Mercedes S Class. It was after 11:00, pitch dark and she was in the wrong area of town. "Dammit, why did I come this way just to knock few minutes off my drive home? This neighborhood is bad enough in the daytime, but at night, it's really bad."

She had just chaired a successful fundraising event for the local library raising more than $350,000, and after accepting many congratulations and glasses of champagne decided to head for her home. "What a night," she thought. "It couldn't have gone any better. That's the most money we've ever raised, which is going to drive Becky crazy since I beat her total from last year by over $30,000."

As she raced down Market Street towards the city center, she noticed another car pulling out of a side street too late to see that she had run through a stop sign. As she swerved to miss the car, she bounced onto the curb and hit a large garbage can before coming to a stop stalling her car in the process. She tried several times to restart the car, but it refused to cooperate.

She looked around before getting out of her car and realized that the other car hadn't stopped, so she was alone. Across the street were a few black teenage boys hanging out in a doorway drinking beer and smoking. They smiled as the smallish 5'2" blond got out of her car. She was wearing a tight red gown. It had a slit up to her knee on one side and had a u-neck. Her curves filled out her dress perfectly. She was wearing high heels.

The boys could tell that she was trying to call someone on a cell phone before swearing and throwing the phone back into the car. She looked up and down the street and shook her head. The boys heard her yell, "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" She noticed flashing lights over a business a couple of blocks down the street and started walking that direction.

One of the boys yelled, "Hey lady. Whatchu doin here?" She tried to ignore him, but he yelled, "Hey bitch! I'm talking to you." She kept walking as the boys crossed the street and surrounded her. "You in my neighborhood, bitch. Whatchu doin here?"

She looked about to cry as she looked around at the group of young looking teenagers. She pleaded, "P-please don't hurt me. M-my car won't start."

"You lookin fine, bitch. How old are you?"

"I-I'm 52. Please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

"Shit, you an old white bitch ain't ya? You older than my Momma. But you still look fine." The boys closed their circle around her.

"Th-thanks. Can you show me where I can find a cab?"

The boys started laughing. "Shit bitch. Ain't no cabs around here." One of the boys reached out and put his hands on her breasts. She slapped his face and he started laughing. When he stopped laughing, his hand shot out and ripped the front of her dress open to her waist. Since the gown had to be worn braless, her breasts were on display for all the boys to see. She grabbed the ripped fabric and pulled it back up crossing her arms in front of her chest.

The boys closed the circle again and were all rubbing against her. She began sobbing as she felt their hands roaming her body.

All at once, the boys all jumped away from Cindy when they heard someone yell, "Hey! What are you boys doing?"

She looked behind her and saw a young black man. "Pl-please help me," she begged. He nodded his head and held out his hand and she ran over and stood behind him.

"You boys get the fuck out of here," he said. She watched as they all slowly meandered back across the street.

"Thank you," she said. "Can you help me find a cab?"

He said, "Lady, ain't no cabs around here unless you got a phone and call one. Don't you got a phone?"

"It's in my car. It's dead. Can I borrow yours?"

He smirked at her and grabbed her arm and said, "Come with me." They started walking towards the business with the flashing lights. As they reached the business, he turned to pull her inside. She heard a loud hard driving beat of music and when she looked above the door, the sign said 'Pussykat Club.'

"Is is this a stripper bar?" She asked. The man laughed and pulled on her hand. "But I can't go in there." By then he had pulled her through the door where she was surrounded by the loud music and driving drum beat. As she looked around at the black lights and mirrors, she saw several women wearing lingerie or skimpy gowns sitting at tables or wandering around the bar. On stage was a dancer who was down to her G-string and was pumping a stripper pole. Other than two white strippers, she was the only other white person in the bar.

"What are we doing in here?" She asked. He just smiled at her and shook his head. "Please. Why are we here?"

He handed her a drink and said, "I'm Red. What's your name?"

"I'm Cindy."

"Why are you so dressed up and why are you in my neighborhood, Cindy?"

She paused for a second and then said, "I was at a fundraiser for the library and I was trying to take a short cut on the way home. I wasn't paying attention and I ran off the road and hit the trash can and now my car won't start."

He nodded his head, pulled out his phone and made a call. When he hung up, he said, "Your car is going to be towed to the Mercedes dealer."

"Wha-what? How . . . how?"

"Now, it looks like we have to get you a new dress and then get you home. Is that right?"

"Please. I'll pay you if you get me home."

He handed Cindy another drink and then motioned to one of the strippers and when she came to the table, he said, "Take Cindy back to your dressing room and give her a dress to wear home." He looked at Cindy and asked, "You'll bring it back to her, won't you?" Cindy nodded her head and then got up and followed the stripper through the curtains to the back of the bar.

Cindy was in the back for quite a while and when she came back into the room, she didn't look happy. But she definitely looked hot. She had squeezed herself into a halter topped gown that was basically just two panels of fabric held together at her waist by a cord. Red grinned at her as she stormed up to the table.

"I can't believe this is all she would let me borrow. I look like a street walker."

He handed her her third drink of the night and smiled at her and said, "That gown is open all the way up both sides. You need to take off your panties."

"Are you out of your freakin mind?" She screamed at him.

He glared directly into her eyes and growled, "If you want a ride home, then you'll take off your fuckin panties and wear the damn dress like it's supposed to be worn." They glared at each other until she finally reached down and slid her panties down her legs. He held out his hand and she handed them to him.

"Happy?" she sarcastically said.

"Not yet. Stand up and model the dress for me and then I'll take you home."

She stared at him and said, "How old are you Red?"

"I'm 19. Why? How old are you?"

"I'm 52. I'm old enough to be your mother."

He started laughing and said, "Shit, you wish. My mother is 41 years old. You way older than her. But you fill out that dress real nice. You got some nice titties and your legs look good too."

She sat her empty glass on the table and said, "Thank you Red. But I'm too old to be wearing something like this. Please take me home." After a few glasses of champagne at the fundraiser and three strong mixed drinks here, Cindy was beginning to get a little tipsy.

She stood up and held her arms out to her sides and said, "There."

"No, no , no. You have to walk and turn and model it right. Here have another drink first."

Cindy downed another drink and then giggled. "But but I'm not wearing any . . . any panties."

He smacked her ass making her squeal, and said, "Model the dress for me."

She giggled again and clumsily walked around him doing exaggerated turns. As she walked past him, he slapped her ass again making her squeal again. When she finally stopped in front of him, he reached out, put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards him. The waitress sat new drinks on the table and he handed her one of them. As she started to sip it, he turned her sideways and slid his hand up the back of her dress resting it on her bare ass.

She hesitated for a minute and then wiggled her hips and said drunkenly, "I don't think that's a . . . I don't think you should do that." He squeezed her ass and she started giggling.

"Doesn't it feel good?" He asked.

"No. Well, uh. It kinda feels OK, but you shouldn't be doing it."

When the waitress returned, he looked at her and said, "We won't need another round. I'm going to help this bitch home and fuck her." Cindy thought he was talking about having sex with someone right in front of her, but she was confused. The waitress nodded and left.

He stood and said, "Put your arm around me and I'll lead you to the car." She put her arm around his waist and he kept his hand on her bare ass and they walked out the door and around the corner to his car. She fell asleep as soon as she had given him her address. He reached over and untied her halter and pulled it down to her waist, took a few pictures with his phone and started the drive to her house.

They pulled up the long driveway to her house and he got out and walked to her side of the car. As she got out, the dress, she didn't notice the halter was at her waist already. When she stood up, the dress fell to the ground.

She was surprised and mumbled, "I-I think I'm naked." She tried to bend over to pick up her dress, but fell to her driveway. Red laughed and reached down picking up her naked body and carrying her into her house with the dress over her shoulder. He found her bedroom and laid her on the bed. He let her sleep for a few minutes while he scouted the house. He found a few thousand dollars, which he pocketed. He grabbed a drink and carried it back to her bedroom. He took a few pictures of her naked body lying on the bed.

He stripped off his clothes and laid beside her. He spent a minute enjoying the sight of her body. She might have been over 50, but she had the body of a 30 year old. Sure, it had a few wrinkles, but her tits were firm and looked to be 'C' cups. Her waist was slender and she had a nice big ass.

He gently slid a finger into her pussy and heard a slight moan. He worked the finger for a few minutes and then stuck another one in which elicited another moan. As he continued to finger fuck this naked white woman, her body began pushing back on his fingers. He knew she was on the verge of coming, when she opened her eyes.

"What . . . what are you d-doing? Uuung! Ahh! S-stop!"

He worked his fingers more as she reached down for his hands to try to stop him. "Please. St-stop. Aaaahhh! N-no . . . Aaaarrgh! D-don't. Oh shit!"

As she was coming, she pulled her hands away from his so he could finish getting her off. In the middle of her climax, he rolled onto her and stuck his cock into her soaking wet pussy making her scream.

"No! No, you c-can't. Aaaargggh! Too b-big. Aaaaaahh!" His hands were mauling her big breasts and pinching her hard nipples.

Red was pounding this older white woman's pussy as hard as he had ever pounded a pussy and she was screaming and squirming and moaning and coming over and over again.

"Aaarrrg! Yessss! Ohh. F-fuck meee! "

Red finally blew his load into Cindy as she had yet another orgasm. As he fell on the bed beside her, he heard her sigh, "Oh shit. That was . . . oh shit!"

After a few minutes, Red got up and started to get dressed. "You took advantage of me," she said.

He laughed at her. "No baby, you got it all wrong. I helped you get home and to thank me, you fucked me."

"But . . . but . . . but I didn't. I didn't. I've never had sex with a black man before. I didn't pay you with sex." She dragged herself out of bed and grabbed a robe off the rack in the corner. "You . . . you . . . I didn't."

He was dressed and he walked to her, grabbed her hair and pulled her to him before she could fasten her robe. He put his big lips on hers and shoved his tongue into her mouth. One hand was tight in her hair and the other began roaming down her body. He squeezed her breasts and continued down to her pussy. He pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and heard a slight moan. After her moan, he felt her shove her tongue into his mouth and put her arms around his shoulders. They continued to kiss and he fingered her to another orgasm. Her legs were weakened and he helped her over to her bed to sit down.

On the way out of her bedroom door, he said, "When you return the dress you borrowed, we can do this again." Cindy was too tired and out of breath to respond.

When Cindy finally woke up the next morning, her pussy and nipples were sore. Her head felt like a drummer was inside pounding a base drum. She saw dried cum on her sheets and on her pussy. She looked at the chair in her bedroom and saw the slutty dress that she vaguely remembered wearing last night.

She took a long hot bubble bath and then dragged her tired body downstairs and fired up the coffee pot. As she drank her coffee, she was trying to recall last night. She remembered the fundraiser. And she remembered her car accident. She remembered the young boys ripping her dress and she remembered an older guy making them leave her alone. She remembered him taking her to a strip bar and then the night got fuzzy. She remembered bits and pieces of having sex with a black man. Oh shit. Had she really done that?

She spent the morning dealing with her insurance company and the local Mercedes dealership. They sent a loaner car to her until hers could be repaired. When she walked to the door to go out to get her mail, she saw a piece of paper taped to the inside of her door. She pulled it off and read: 'Don't forget to return the dress. I'm usually there on Tuesdays. See you soon.' She crumpled the note and threw it in the trash.

"It'll be a cold day in Hell before I go back to that place," she thought to herself.

She kept busy for the next few days shopping, going to the gym, working in her flower garden and receiving congratulations from friends for the successful fundraiser. She had lunch twice at her country club with friends and even played a round of golf. A few days later, she was walking laps in the gym when she remembered, 'I'm usually there on Tuesdays.' She wasn't sure why that thought came to her mind, but she knew that today was Tuesday. As she kept walking, she also recalled that she had not yet returned the dress that she had borrowed Saturday night.

She thought, "No. No. I can't go back there. I'll have it sent over. " She kept busy the rest of the day, and after having dinner, she found herself putting on a tight button up top and her shortest skirt. Unfortunately, at 52, her short skirts weren't all that short, but they were still a couple inches above her knees.

She grabbed the freshly laundered slutty dress and drove her car back to the Pussykat. She sat in her car for almost a half hour trying to talk herself out of going in to return the dress. She knew she could just hand it to one of the men entering the club and ask him to return it. But eventually she understood that the real reason she was there was to see Red again. She slowly got out of the car and walked in the front door of the Pussykat. The bar was in the back of the club leaving the tables near the stage where the lower seats would put the men's faces at pussy level for the dancers.

She sat on one of the bar stools and ordered a drink. She felt a hand on her thigh and when she turned, she didn't recognize the two men standing there. "Hey baby. What's a fine white bitch like you doing in here?" One of them asked. "You looking for some chocolate?" She shook her head. He squeezed her thigh and moved his hand further up her leg. She reached down and tried to stop him but it took both hands to stop him. By then the other man had started up her other thigh.

"Please. S-stop." She pleaded. The men laughed at her and continued moving their hands up under her skirt.

"Hey. Whatchu doin to my bitch?"

Both men stopped their hands and turned around as Cindy said with a smile, "Hi Red."

One of the men said, "This your bitch, Red?? Bullshit. This ain't your bitch."

Red looked at Cindy and said, "Tell them."

'Oh shit,' she thought. 'What have I done?' She slowly said, "Yes. I'm his woman."

The men laughed and Red said, "Tell them you're my bitch."

She hesitated and said, "I'm . . . I'm his b-b-bitch." The men nodded, fist bumped Red and walked away.

Red smiled at Cindy and said, "Good to see you again, bitch."

"Please don't call me bitch, Red. I'm not a bitch."

"But you are a bitch. Think about it. When I met you, your top was down and your titties were hanging out and a bunch of 15 and 16 year old boys was feeling you up."

"But . . . but I didn't let . . . "

"Shut up bitch. Like I said, when I met you, you was getting felt up. Then you joined me in a strip club and put on this slutty dress." He motioned towards the dress. "Then you took off your panties and gave them to a total stranger and modeled your slutty dress for the whole bar. Then you took me to your house and stripped off the dress in the driveway and then took me into your house and fucked me. Understand? You fucked a 19 year old nigger. So you tell me; are you a bitch or a slut?"

Cindy looked down and didn't answer him. He put his hand on her thigh and slid it up under her skirt. She made no effort to stop him so he shoved her skirt up far enough to see her panties. "Take them off," he said. She started to ask what he meant, but then reached down and slid her panties down her legs and handed them to him while still looking at the floor. "Do you have a bra on?" She nodded her head. "Go to the restroom and take it off and throw it in the garbage. When you come out, I only want to see your blouse with two buttons buttoned." She looked shocked as she stared at him. He glared back at her and she looked at the floor, stood up and walked to the restroom.

While she was in the restroom, the bartender came over to Red and asked, "Where did you get this white slut, Red?"

"I picked this bitch up outside a few days ago. She had a car accident and then a bunch of young boys were picking on her so I rescued her. She took me back to her place and fucked me. I think I'm gonna make her my personal slut, but that may take a few more days. She's already hot for my big black snake. Both of them laughed.

When she got back to the bar, everyone could tell that she was without a bra as her blouse was unbuttoned almost to her waist. "How's this," she asked. "I'm too old to be walking around like this." He reached over and unbuttoned the remaining two buttons.

"That's better," he said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Take your arms down. Your top isn't even open. Besides, there's young naked women in here so these guys ain't gonna be lookin at you."

She put her arms down and picked up and drained her drink. "So, bitch, did you come back to spend more time with my cock?" She looked down at the floor and hesitated for a while. Eventually she nodded her head. "Well, tell me what you want, bitch."

She continued looking down at the floor. After a few seconds, she said, "Yes."

"No, don't just say yes. Tell me what you want."

"OK. I came in here to get more of your penis." He broke out in a hearty laugh and she looked puzzled.

"It ain't no penis. It's a cock. Call it a cock. And you tell me that this bitch wants my cock."

She still looked down as she said, "I want your cock. Please give me your cock."

"I suppose that's about all I can hope for tonight, bitch." He grabbed her hand and started for the door. "Come on. Let's go to your house so I can fuck my bitch."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers