All Comments on 'Cindy & Raj: Mother-in-Law Spanked'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story but Cindy needs it from her father without her panties on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent.

What a formidable master Raj is.

NicoANicoAabout 17 years ago
I wonder

A very good story but I do ask myself: "Where the hell does Linda come from to see the spanking?"

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Not at all bad...

Let's see where it leads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3*

i liked the stuff you wrote... & yes i had spanking fantasies since prepubescent days.

I remember my first mother in law: she was 50 & i was 26 when i married her daughter. I did not spank her ever, i never did anything weird or inappropriate but in my mind the fantasy of me hand spanking her OTK on her bare bum was so lively that i felt it was happening indeed. I am 62 now, her daughter & i divorced 33 years ago but nevertheless i had the same fantasy last night. I got sexually aroused. That's why i was searching the topic. I am glad i came across your story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
three stars

older women in general and mothers in law in particular are excellent in bed and over the knee. The important thing is, after you have hand spanked her, you must kiss and gently lick every square inch of her ass until she gets overwhelmed with desire...

(She must know you will keep the secret, OK?)

The experience will be rewarding

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Last paragraph of page 1 gets an A+ (5* & a bit!)

The story as a whole 4.5*.

THERE USED TO BE A LOT OF SEXUAL TENTION BETWEEN MY MOTHER-IN-LAW & ME WHEN MY WIFE & I GOT MARRIED. PERHAPS THE SEXUAL TENTION WAS STRONGER IN MY HEAD THAN IT REALLY WAS. BUT I KNEW NO OTHER REALITY, YOU CAN'T GOOGLE MR SO AND SO AND HIS MOTHER IN LAW!

OUR PLACE WAS BOUGHT IN PRE-CONSTRUCTION & WE MOVED IN WITH HER MOM. THE PROBLEM WAS THREEFOLD:

(a) My wife was 25, i was 33 & my mother in law was 43.

(b) Before i got married i mostly dated older women.

(c) My wife got involved with a boss at work (a fling)

I wanted to move out. Her mother begged me to stay telling me that my wife loved me & would come back. My wife quit the job & flew to her maternal grand parents.

She said she would return if i forgave her, for which i wasn't ready.

I was pissed and furious. I said i could kill her. My mother-in-law was calming me down & she said, "do not hit her please. You can do with me whatever you want, just please spare her. You must promise me!"

The summer was hot & my wife stayed away for 3 weeks.

My mother-in-law & i spent the time by the swimming pool. She wore a g-string bikini & my outfit had a constant tent, which my mother in law noticed only too well.

I indeed did not hit my wife ever because i discharged my anger on her mom's but (a wanderful once-in-a-lifetime experience!) Yes i also fucked my mother in law (it was also marvelous & unforgettable!)

What happened between my mother in law & me stayed between us & it did NOT have Ch 2. Once in a blue moon if we are alone & she says something naughty i mock spank her on her but; she pushes me away & says, "this is not a camp, no tents!" I consider my mother in law my best friend ("a friend in need is a friend indeed.")

Now you know why i loved the said paragraph so much.

As for my wife we made up. I forgave her. Until she turned 33 she was too much of a flirt & not totally faithful. Also like her mother before her she had a stong sex appeal. Men wanted to get in her pants. She was getting better & better wife & i am glad we stayed together.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
More, please!

i need much more ¿When next chapter?

Gym52Gym529 months ago

EXCELLENT!

A well prepared and written tale which needs to be progressed, as such deeply engrained bigotry would not be altered by a single spanking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous